It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Dash Cam/Police Report Analysis. Redacted! Fraud? [Video]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: scottobereal
a reply to: DelMarvel

Del, I respect your opinion but let's take this thing one oddity at a time.

You have not addressed the total elimination of the school building in a furnace (for goodness sake) except to say no parent would want their child to attend school there after such a horrific event.

I tend to agree with your assessment as I too am a parent of children that age but why incinerate every brick? Kinda weird as most towns don't have room in the budget to needlessly destroy an entire elementary school campus.

Come on, man; that is a bit extreme you must admit.

A $50 million bribe (cough) grant from the Federal Government for a new school goes a long toward having the building torn down quickly. The townspeople voted whether or not to accept this generous offer from the tax payers. Seems that tearing the building down quickly was part of the deal.

Incidentally, workers who tore down the building were required to sign confidentiality agreements. Kind of weird. I mean, it was just a building. An empty building. But of course, where dead kids are involved, no amount of government intrusion is too much. We can all agree on that, can't we? When the media says that 20 kids died, all questions must stop. Out of respect.

There should be no reason to prove anything. In fact, we should simply trust exactly what the State Police say from their microphone. That's the way it is. Anyone considering any other possibility should be prosecuted. I know this, because Lt. Vance told me.

We also should wait a year on the official report and then take it all as fact. No reason to do anything else. After all, the killer is dead. Killed himself. Or was shot. And was found in a room...or the hall. Anyway, he's dead, so that's easy. With no possibility of a trial, there is nothing to worry about. What motive would the police have to lie, what with no trial and all? And all those dead kids. No one with a conscience would lie about any of that.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: Meee32

To the guy asking about what is being proposed here etc... You're asking that because you want people to say something you deem to be outlandish so you can point and laugh and use that to back up your not very convincing argument.

And no one is answering because THERE IS NO POSSIBLE ANSWER THAT IS NOT OUTLANDISH.

Seriously.

What is a SPECIFIC non-outlandish explanation for that kid's photo appearing in Pakistan other than that it was for some reason downloaded from internet site(s) pertaining to Sandy Hook?

Look, just for starters---going down this rabbit hole again: That photo is at least TWO YEARS old. Irrefutable fact. How could the conspirators be clever enough to conceal complex hoaxes like this but stupid enough to use a TWO YEAR old photo that is one of the most recognizable and most circulated photos of any victim from Sandy Hook?

Again what you raise really has nothing at all to do with the evidence being shown here, just speculation... If the image is so widely known and circulated why did the media report on it and even name him as someone else?

I have no idea why that photo is there, it makes absolutely no sense for someone in pakistan to randomly download some american kids photo and put him on a memorial that I can think of.

But anyway, back to the evidence at hand eh? Why not put the effort in to debunk that? Get a map and show how it is possible from these camera positions to miss the 600 kids being evacuated.

Maybe the video is not of the day, maybe it is not the evidence the police released and refer to? Do yoi have any evidence like this? There is no point at all speculating what might be. BTW sometimes outlandish things happen.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: scottobereal

Yeah I agree there is some strangeness with it, not sure we'd ever get to the bottom of it, I will try to dig oit some arial photos later today and see if we can at least try to narrow it down a bit. An arial photo will show if there are other car parks at least and we can try to sus out where the dashcams are.

To me that is the way forward, if it is the case though that thr dashcams just missed the actio , as in it caught no kids on tape, why release it at all? Imagine you have a robbery and a video tape was submitted showing nothing at all... XD

Just doesn't make much sense to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
It's weird. I thought there could be an honest discussion here about the video but not ONE response has been about the content in the video. Just people saying how they're glad it got dumped in "LOL" and personal attacks and that's that. I've tried to get an actual response to the police report NOT matching the video, as discussed in the video, but I see now it's impossible and personal attacks are the standard for this subject.

Surprised actually.

Yep it's always this way by page 2 the ridicule sets in,that's how threads like these fade away...I find the video compelling and well done. nothing about the Sandy Hook adds up,the place is creepy and what blows my mind is how the they have silenced the people in the town as well as keeping the evidence locked up(of course with the exception of the official story)
this site has some eye opening info
wolfgang halbig

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

ATS moves a thread that shows three dash cam police videos to the LOL section. Oh, the irony …

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You have not addressed the total elimination of the school building in a furnace (for goodness sake) except to say no parent would want their child to attend school there after such a horrific event.

1) I DID offer an additional explanation along with a link---they destroyed everything because the community didn't want ghouls collecting souvenirs, a fear that was clearly justified after seeing what was happening on the internet.

2) But forget that. Let's say my only explanation for tearing down the school is that the parents didn't want a reminder of what happened (which is supported by the public record.) You can play that both ways: the only alternative explanation is ----what? Nothing. A vague implication that they did it to destroy unspecified evidence. And what kind of evidence would require spending tens of millions and leveling the entire school to eliminate? What was supposedly going on in there? The new Manhattan Project? What evidence could there have been that couldn't have been doctored or eliminated for far less, thus keeping the school open and not creating fodder for all the truther "researchers" and potentially blowing the hoax? Completely and quite visibly destroying everything doesn't make sense for covertly eliminating evidence. It actually support the explanation that the parents wanted all reminders removed.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Ok, you don't see anything strange about incinerating every piece of the building; I can't see the necessity to do so but we can disagree.

Now that I've seen the $50M given to the community by the Feds, I at least understand how they could afford it.

Let's talk about all that money given to the parents and community in general.... why? Why do those deaths equate to money, Federal money in large part?

Do the family's of the children on the Air Asia crash get a few hundred thousand dollars for the tragic loss of the child? Does the 7 yr old who survived a plane crash which resulted in her being an orphan get a few hundred thousand dollars from Uncle Sam?

Why do the SH "deaths" deserve to be compensated by this government when no one else gets that compensation?

I didn't give to any of the 911 causes because those families don't deserve anymore than their dead loved one had planned for i.e. insurance etc...

Does this make sense at any level with you?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: scottobereal

Right before the one year anniversary of the Sandy Hook Event, several parents of Sandy Hook Victims gathered for a press conference. The purpose of the press conference was 2-fold.

1. To tell people to stay away on the anniversary.
2. To announce a new website. This website had pics of all the Sandy Hook Victims with links to each of their individual charities.

So basically the message was - Leave us alone, but keep sending money.

Remarkable...

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: notquitesure

Wow, just wow. There has been so much money thrown at those folks yet they still want more.

That Wolfgang Helbig (sp?) guy says all the parents of the "victims" have moved from the area. If this is true, further strangeness.

How do you move away from the grave of your child so quickly?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

That Wolfgang Helbig (sp?) guy says all the parents of the "victims" have moved from the area. If this is true, further strangeness.

It took me about 45 seconds to find a parent of a child murdered at Sandy Hook who did not move away. This is just more BS being posted by someone not doing any fact checking.

LINK.

And for further measure here's this:

Wolfgang Halbig debunked.

That's just more "truther" BS about the families not grieving. You're making insinuations about people who had their children murdered without bothering to look into it.

Sandy Hook families open up 2 years after shooting: 'You feel the loss that much more.'

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

a reply to: notquitesure

Wow, just wow. There has been so much money thrown at those folks yet they still want more.

Out of curiosity, do you have any idea what they are doing with the money? Did it occur to you that many of them have started charitable endeavors and that they might just be using the money for those efforts? Also, no one is required to give these people money. It's a free Country. Want to give them money? Do so. Don't feel like giving them money? Then don't. And really, at the end of the day arguing that these parents are ghouls profiting off of the death of their children is a separate argument from saying that the whole thing is a cover-up. Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Here's a debunking of the OP's dashcam video:

The Sandy Hook Hoaxers, including RedsilverJ continue to intentionally mislead their viewers by comparing "Dash Cam" times with the actual timeline despite the fact the first page of the timeline clearly states the Dash Cam times were off by small amounts….This same deception by Hoaxers was also found in the video "We Need to Talk about Sandy Hook" and this is the type of fraud that permeates hoaxer videos.  

Sandy Hook Hoax - Dash Cam - Jonathan Batla aka Redsilverj Debunked

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The dash cam videos are instructive in what they do not show...

No chaotic scene.

No mass evacuation.

And what they do show...

Cops yucking it up while chowing down on boxes of fresh delivered snacks.

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

The dashboard cams are a colossal time waster, in my opinion. Anytime someone says something doesn't match up, supporters of the official story will simply say, "That part was redacted" or "there was a timing error."

In fact, they will probably shout it and use inflammatory language to get their point across

For my money, those videos do not depict the atmosphere that I would expect to find surrounding a mass shooting involving nearly 2 dozen school age children. And they certainly don't show anything that supports the official narrative.

And that's really the point, to me.

I haven't seen anything out of Connecticut to support the assertion that 6 ft. 120 pound Adam Lanza, acting alone, murdered 2 dozen people in cold blood over 2 years ago.

The media has reported on it and the police, through a series of contradictory statements and reports have made the claim, but the evidence doesn't add up. At least not to me, and maybe a few others.

A popular tactic among those who fully support the official narrative is to shout down all questions by talking about dead children. They think we should be shamed into not asking questions because children were allegedly victims.

That, however, is backwards logic. If anything, the public has even more reason to question cases where children are involved.

If someone would lie about the death of children, then they would lie about anything, right? So wouldn't it stand to reason that police and public officials would be MOST transparent in cases where children are involved?

After all, these public servants should want us to be supremely confident that everything is being done to keep the nation's children safe. Are we supposed to just take their word for it?

Ah. That might be it. Maybe this is a question of freedom and transparency versus secrecy and blind trust in the State. Hmmm. I think I read this book.

But if anyone wants to shout at me and call me a sick monster for asking questions about the reported deaths of children, be my guest.
edit on 5-1-2015 by notquitesure because: typo

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquitesure
...children were allegedly victims.

Sorry, but that pretty much sums it up in my book.

Children irrefutably WERE victims. There is some kind of evil deception and/or mental illness involved in the creation of the narrative that denies this indisputable reality.

Their surviving parents and family are being gang stalked on the internet. For that matter even people who are randomly singled out as "crisis actors" are being stalked. Or people who were just doing their job that day. Or trying to help. Or standing up for the truth.
edit on 5-1-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

...children were allegedly victims.

Sorry, but that pretty much sums it up in my book.

Children irrefutably WERE victims. There is some kind of evil deception and/or mental illness involved in the creation of the narrative that denies this indisputable reality.

Their surviving parents and family are being gang stalked on the internet. For that matter even people who are randomly singled out as "crisis actors" are being stalked. Or people who were just doing their job that day. Or trying to help. Or standing up for the truth.

And there we have it. Questioning official accounts (unsupported by evidence, I might add) is now a symptom of mental illness. Laughably predictable tactics.

Let me make sure I have this straight...if the media and the police both say something is true, then it must be true...is that accurate? Asking for evidence is a sign of mental illness. Do I have that right?

Luckily, those committees studying the history of Adam Lanza are hard at work to do something about all this mental illness. If only Adam had been under closer supervision and forced to take his meds...

People can be cured with the right meds, you know. Just look at the case of Andrew Solomon. Do you think it was a coincidence that the chronically reclusive Peter Lanza came out of his hole long enough to grant an interview to Solomon of all people? Worth exploring.

"Evil deception." "Mental Illness." "indisputable reality." "gang stalked." You certainly have a way with words. Perhaps you and your kind are trying a bit too hard.

I have certainly noticed my share of "gang stalking" on the internet, but it is usually by people attempting to shout down those who are asking questions.

You know, I've observed dozens, nay hundreds of cases of crime in my lifetime where I never batted an eye about what went down. Police presented evidence. Reporters dug for facts. Eyewitnesses felt credible.

Why does this case, above most others, give me the creeps? Was I sane when reviewing the evidence presented in those other cases, but only mentally ill in this one strange case?

I'm going to bow out, because I realize discussion such as this on this site is pointless. I only posted as much as I did in hopes that some others would be motivated to go down the rabbit hole and come to their own conclusions.

Maybe you have noble motives. It certainly takes all kinds. If that's the case, I wish you the best.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

And there we have it. Questioning official accounts (unsupported by evidence, I might add) is now a symptom of mental illness. Laughably predictable tactics.

It's an "official account unsupported by evidence" that children were actually killed in Newtown?

Give me a break.

Questioning "official accounts" is not a problem.

Refusing to acknowledge overwhelmingly indisputable reality is a problem.
Delusional accusations against those who are victims of violent crime is a problem.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Why hasn't the news reported this stuff?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

"Evil deception." "Mental Illness." "indisputable reality." "gang stalked." You certainly have a way with words. Perhaps you and your kind are trying a bit too hard.

I have certainly noticed my share of "gang stalking" on the internet, but it is usually by people attempting to shout down those who are asking questions.

Check out what's happening to this blogger who merely has the temerity to publicly question the SH "truthers":

A Merry Stalkers Christmas- A Sandy Hook Hoaxer Christmas
edit on 5-1-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Del, great find on the one set of parents that did not move. How about the other 19?

I don't know if Wolfgang is a kook or not but if he brings the civil lawsuits as he promises, we'll see what happens.

notquitesure does a very good job of expressing my feelings about this event; none of us know what happened.

I do know I watched the coverage of this event unfold live on tv and have been puzzled by all the loose ends and strange behaviors since that day.

I'm not going to sway your opinion one bit but I hate to think there are people who do not question the "official story" whenever our government is involved. Questioning inconsistencies or oddities is not conspiratorial necessarily.

As for Jaffo's comment about not knowing what the parents are doing with the money... well, I couldn't care less, my point is they received this cash, in large part from taxpayer money and WHY, just why????

I'm probably out of this thread at this point. Happy New Year!

edit on 5-1-2015 by scottobereal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Del, great find on the one set of parents that did not move. How about the other 19?

It wasn't a great find. It took me 45 seconds. If I found another 10 you would be asking about the other 9.

Shouldn't the "truthers" be checking on this before posting lies? Aren't they supposed to be interested in "truth?"

Anyway, happy new year to you, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join