It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brother-in-Law has Pancreatic cancer that's spread to liver, here's the alternative Regimine I got

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dominicus I'll just say this. Research has shown that cancer slows down in an alkaline system. Whether it's using Sodium Bicarbonate, alkalizing supplements, or just sitting in the sun thinking happy thoughts, reducing the acidity of the body in general helps.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trihalo42
a reply to: dominicus I'll just say this. Research has shown that cancer slows down in an alkaline system. Whether it's using Sodium Bicarbonate, alkalizing supplements, or just sitting in the sun thinking happy thoughts, reducing the acidity of the body in general helps.

Research hasn't shown that at all.
It's a fallacy based upon the findings that the immediate environment around cancer cells is mildly acidic due to a by-product of the cell's metabolism.
Altering the pH of the body (apart from being impossible other than to flood them systemically with an alkaline solution like NaHCO3) would affect ALL of the bodies cells, not just the cancer ones.
Not surprisingly, cancer cells flourish in exactly the same conditions as normal cells do.

Wouldn't it be great if you could just sit in the sun wishing your cancer away...

edit on 23/2/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus
a reply to: dominicus

More good news. His cancer marker numbers (CA-19) are super low, 47. The normal range of a healthy individual should be between 0-37. The Cancer Doctor is scratching his head and doesn't understand why his markers are so low. He's order a second test to confirm these low numbers, because according to him, it shouldn't be this low and he doesn't know why it is.

The Psychic family aunt as reiterated, he will entirely recover, but it will be a slow process over time. His weight and energy are back up, he's back to work part time, and looks great except for the M.I.A. facial hair/eye brows due to chemo.

He's also started milk thistle, high dose vit C, and there was a new study that came out in Feb 6th 2015 that certain antibiotics kill cancer stem cells, with a few human studies. So we are waiting on an order of Azithro to start as well.

Things are looking up and I will provide all the appropriate paperwork here when he is deemed cancer free, so the skeptics (Pardon) can eat crow

Will this "paperwork" show that the chemo had no effect and all positive results are down to your woo and that alone?
How will you determine which part has been successful?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
Wouldn't it be great if you could just sit in the sun wishing your cancer away...

Isn't that how you get skin cancer?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trihalo42

He's doing the sodium bicarb with maple syrup protocol as well

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

More good news. His cancer marker numbers (CA-19) are super low, 47. The normal range of a healthy individual should be between 0-37. The Cancer Doctor is scratching his head and doesn't understand why his markers are so low. He's order a second test to confirm these low numbers, because according to him, it shouldn't be this low and he doesn't know why it is.

The Psychic family aunt as reiterated, he will entirely recover, but it will be a slow process over time. His weight and energy are back up, he's back to work part time, and looks great except for the M.I.A. facial hair/eye brows due to chemo.

He's also started milk thistle, high dose vit C, and there was a new study that came out in Feb 6th 2015 that certain antibiotics kill cancer stem cells, with a few human studies. So we are waiting on an order of Azithro to start as well.

Things are looking up and I will provide all the appropriate paperwork here when he is deemed cancer free, so the skeptics (Pardon) can eat crow

Will this "paperwork" show that the chemo had no effect and all positive results are down to your woo and that alone?
How will you determine which part has been successful?

They are telling him, there is no surviving what he has, Zero chance.

When he survives and is cancer free and I provide the paperwork here, I will attribute to a number of things: Supplements, Faith/Energy healing, High Spirits and hope, Chemo, Mebendazole, Low Dose Antibiotics, and a combo of all the stuff he's currently using.

All Hail Woo!!!!

Lol, your skepticism is so retarded, its actually quite comedic. Life is Magic, it is magical the we exist, that we breath, that there is something instead of nothing.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My brother-in-law was, to me, the brother I never had. I only had sisters. He was 4 days older than me and, although in many ways we were completely different, we also shared many common interests. I always have referred to him as my brother because I loved him just as much as I love my sisters. On December 28,2011 he let us know that he had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He faithfully did everything his doctors told him - chemo, radiation etc. and did not attempt any kind of "alternative" treatment...

1 year, 3 months and 15 days later on April 12, 2013 we lost my brother. Even though it was almost 2 years ago, I am tearing up just writing this. The chemo/cancer drugs/etc. didn't really seem to do much of anything other than make him lose his appetite and also made him physically exhausted constantly. Other than the nausea from the "treatments" he said that food had no taste or tasted like sand. Even with help from the "green cross", the food wouldn't go down much easier.

I write this to implore you to please keep encouraging him with the alternative treatments. It seems that there's some hope looking at your last post. I just turned 50 this past Monday so my brother would have turned 50 on the Thursday prior to me. It's just not right for a man to die from cancer at 48 years old - especially leaving behind two wonderful teenage children. I can't help but wonder if we would still have him if he would have tried the alternative approach.

Please keep us posted and I hope and pray for a complete recovery.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
My brother-in-law was, to me, the brother I never had. I only had sisters. He was 4 days older than me and, although in many ways we were completely different, we also shared many common interests. I always have referred to him as my brother because I loved him just as much as I love my sisters. On December 28,2011 he let us know that he had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He faithfully did everything his doctors told him - chemo, radiation etc. and did not attempt any kind of "alternative" treatment...

1 year, 3 months and 15 days later on April 12, 2013 we lost my brother. Even though it was almost 2 years ago, I am tearing up just writing this. The chemo/cancer drugs/etc. didn't really seem to do much of anything other than make him lose his appetite and also made him physically exhausted constantly. Other than the nausea from the "treatments" he said that food had no taste or tasted like sand. Even with help from the "green cross", the food wouldn't go down much easier.

I write this to implore you to please keep encouraging him with the alternative treatments. It seems that there's some hope looking at your last post. I just turned 50 this past Monday so my brother would have turned 50 on the Thursday prior to me. It's just not right for a man to die from cancer at 48 years old - especially leaving behind two wonderful teenage children. I can't help but wonder if we would still have him if he would have tried the alternative approach.

Please keep us posted and I hope and pray for a complete recovery.

Ultimately, it was his choice and he opted to do both chemo (soon radiation as well) plus natural supplements. So what I did, was included in his regimin, a variety of supplements and amino acids that prevent side effects, plus he's doing mary jane and cbd oils as well.

He has just about zero effects from the chemo, has actually gained weight, and his energy levels are so good, he's back at work for 30 hour weeks.

I hear you though and you have my sympathy for your brother-in-law.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If it were me I would throw in some Milk Thistle for the liver and add stuff like and millet to my det and any bright colored vegetable.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

yeah, he's on milk thistle. Veggies, well, not without resistance

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

NEW UPDATE***

Feb 26th. So the Main Cancer Doctor was scratching his head last week about why my Brother-In-Law's Cancer Marker numbers were so low (CA-19) were at 49 and he thought maybe there was some mix up in the blood work or some other anomaly. So he re-ordered another blood test and the rests just came in today.

As of today, his CA-19 numbers are at 30 !!!!!!! Normal range is between 0-37 !!!!!!

And the Cancer in his Pancreas is gone. Just 3 spots left in the Liver. So the Doc wants to keep doing the chemo, and told him to keep doing whatever he is doing and his still scratching his head about the CA-19 numbers and he doesn't understand why!!! Lol. But I know why. Its the supplements, prayers, laying of hands, visualizations.

Here's what he's doing: Milk Thistle Extract, Mebendazole Protocol, DCA Protocol, Liposomal Vitamin C, High PH Protocol using Baking Soda and Maple Syrup, B17, D3, Food Grade 35% Hydrogen Peroxide low dose in water, borccoli extract, and quite a few more.

Great News!!!!!

Edit*** Forgot to add. He's putting on weight and is still doing 30 hour work weeks.

edit on 26-2-2015 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So he's on chemo and you conclude it's the milk thistle? Riiiight.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

So he's on chemo and you conclude it's the milk thistle? Riiiight.

No. Milk thistle is a recent addition. Its a combo of everything working in tandem:

Here's what he's doing: Milk Thistle Extract, Mebendazole Protocol, DCA Protocol, Liposomal Vitamin C, High PH Protocol using Baking Soda and Maple Syrup, B17, D3, Food Grade 35% Hydrogen Peroxide low dose in water, broccoli extract, and quite a few more.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

And how do you know this? How do you know it's not exclusively the chemo?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Because everything he's taking, has scientific (or anecdotal) evidence that it works against cancer.

Plus, according to what one of the nurses said to him: "You know there is no surviving what you have right?"

That quote alone was enough to put a fire under is arse to prove them wrong. I know he's going to beat this because I put that supplement regimen together as it is EXACTLY what I would do if I was in his shoes, minus the Chemo.

Forgot to add, he's also take Colloidal silver

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

NEW UPDATE***

Feb 26th. So the Main Cancer Doctor was scratching his head last week about why my Brother-In-Law's Cancer Marker numbers were so low (CA-19) were at 49 and he thought maybe there was some mix up in the blood work or some other anomaly. So he re-ordered another blood test and the rests just came in today.

As of today, his CA-19 numbers are at 30 !!!!!!! Normal range is between 0-37 !!!!!!

And the Cancer in his Pancreas is gone. Just 3 spots left in the Liver. So the Doc wants to keep doing the chemo, and told him to keep doing whatever he is doing and his still scratching his head about the CA-19 numbers and he doesn't understand why!!! Lol. But I know why. Its the supplements, prayers, laying of hands, visualizations.

Here's what he's doing: Milk Thistle Extract, Mebendazole Protocol, DCA Protocol, Liposomal Vitamin C, High PH Protocol using Baking Soda and Maple Syrup, B17, D3, Food Grade 35% Hydrogen Peroxide low dose in water, borccoli extract, and quite a few more.

Great News!!!!!

Edit*** Forgot to add. He's putting on weight and is still doing 30 hour work weeks.

Good news, has your father in law stopped Dairy? because the Bovine growth hormone just tells cells to divide.Plus the added oestrogen just fuels the process in hormone related cancers.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Because everything he's taking, has scientific (or anecdotal) evidence that it works against cancer.

Plus, according to what one of the nurses said to him: "You know there is no surviving what you have right?"

That quote alone was enough to put a fire under is arse to prove them wrong. I know he's going to beat this because I put that supplement regimen together as it is EXACTLY what I would do if I was in his shoes, minus the Chemo.

Forgot to add, he's also take Colloidal silver

Everything he's taking doesn't have scientific evidence it works against cancer.
It only has anecdotal "evidence".

And what's the point in taking silver?
Seriously? There isn't even anecdotal evidence that it works for cancer.
It just seems like you've gone through every bit of woo in the book without even thinking now.
How do you know that anything you're giving him will not have interactions with each other?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Good news, has your father in law stopped Dairy? because the Bovine growth hormone just tells cells to divide.Plus the added oestrogen just fuels the process in hormone related cancers.

yeah he's off most diary except for some milk which was helping him with dry mouth from chemo, but it was organic. I'm trying to get him off of it entirely

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Everything he's taking doesn't have scientific evidence it works against cancer. It only has anecdotal "evidence". And what's the point in taking silver? Seriously? There isn't even anecdotal evidence that it works for cancer. It just seems like you've gone through every bit of woo in the book without even thinking now. How do you know that anything you're giving him will not have interactions with each other?

If I was to just listen to your advice, he would have continued losing weight, puking, no appetite, and no energy.

But the "woo" has given him energy, working 30 hours a week, no puking, gained weight, regained normal levels of energy.

I'm using the silver on him because my sister's dog was dying, the vet said to put her to sleep, and when she started getting colloidal silver, survived for another year. My aunts dog had cancer sores in her nipples and the vet told her about it to put the dog to sleep and started rubbing colloidal silver on her sores and everything healed and is alive 3 years later. I have beat colds and flu's by taking it myself. There are studies out there.

You simply live in a prison of your own beliefs. I'll stick to woo and post all of his numbers here, jpegs of official documents.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Pardon?

Everything he's taking doesn't have scientific evidence it works against cancer. It only has anecdotal "evidence". And what's the point in taking silver? Seriously? There isn't even anecdotal evidence that it works for cancer. It just seems like you've gone through every bit of woo in the book without even thinking now. How do you know that anything you're giving him will not have interactions with each other?

If I was to just listen to your advice, he would have continued losing weight, puking, no appetite, and no energy.

But the "woo" has given him energy, working 30 hours a week, no puking, gained weight, regained normal levels of energy.

I'm using the silver on him because my sister's dog was dying, the vet said to put her to sleep, and when she started getting colloidal silver, survived for another year. My aunts dog had cancer sores in her nipples and the vet told her about it to put the dog to sleep and started rubbing colloidal silver on her sores and everything healed and is alive 3 years later. I have beat colds and flu's by taking it myself. There are studies out there.

You simply live in a prison of your own beliefs. I'll stick to woo and post all of his numbers here, jpegs of official documents.

Silver's pretty good as a topical antiseptic.
There are plenty of studies showing that.
That's about it though.
For colds & flu, did you take it and they went immediately or did it take several days for it to work...?

As for your cross-species treatment...well...stories are still stories and that's all you've given so far.

Will I believe any documents you post?
Probably not as I've not believed anything you've written so far so posting anonymous "documents" won't cut it.

I don't know about my living in a prison of beliefs but I do know that you're living in your own little fantasy land.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join