It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brother-in-Law has Pancreatic cancer that's spread to liver, here's the alternative Regimine I got

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: Pardon?
no im not making things up but I am trying to learn more which is why I keep asking ill get my sources for the air pollution

all I want to do is to learn so if one guy says this way works I want to know if it does or not and when people just don't offer reasons it pisses me off I don't know enough, most people don't have the answers so I will now go away and study what you have showed me I will also talk to the author and find out his viewpoint. as surely its better to work out it the liver can be regenerated which obviously looks like you are right
Yep I live in Sydney.
I'm saying criminal behaviour is linked to the reasoning part of your brain which is located in the frontal lobe if it is fully developed then you are able to better judge what right and wrong is if it is damaged you have difficulty in right and wrong decisions and socio economics is related to money less money poorer quality diet

Making statements like "research mark squibb, you don't need a liver transplant as you can eat the right foods to replace your liver also go and get some hyperbaric oxygen treatment" doesn't say to me that you're trying to learn.
It says to me that you're trying to pass this off as fact and advising people to do it.
THAT pisses me off. Especially when what you're trying to pass off as fact can indeed be harmful.
If you don't know enough about something, don't try to pretend you do.

The suggestion that poor diet is responsible for criminal behaviour is ridiculous in extremis.
I think you're getting confused with frontal lobe damage from trauma (head injury) and criminal behaviour which has absolutely nothing to do with diet.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus
The typical order of the atomic vibrations frequencies is 1013 Hz, and that of the amplitudes is 10-11 m.

Atom Vibrations wiki

Yes, and that's 10E13 Hz, by the way, not a bit over 1kHz like you wrote it. Meaning a 1 with 13 zeroes behind it, or "microwaves to IR".

And as I stated, that's QM vibrations. It's where we get IR and microwave spectroscopy from. And those vibrations are not subject to happy thoughts, or clean living, or vegetarianism. So you don't have "high vibrations" or "low vibrations" or "good vibrations". You might get vibrations characteristic of scissoring of a hydrogen atom, or those of rotation of a water molecule. And those would be a set value, forever, regardless of karma or enlightenment.

Ancient Rishis have said you take on the karma of the animal you eat...

Meat has a very low vibration. On a continuum of lower vibrations, fish, chicken, lamb, beef, and finally pork have increasingly lower vibrations and their energy is very dark, dense and congested. Through the centuries it has been observed that vegetarians have a more refined etheric body and brighter aura. A vegetarian whose etheric body is brighter and healthier will generally heal at much faster rate than those who are not vegetarian.

This in particular is pure woo. If you're trying to cite QM vibrations as you did, you can't also cite this as fact, because the "vibrations" in this bit are New Age or Theosophy "vibrations", which are not actually real in any way. Like aurae, and etheric bodies. Also, the use of "energy" in this context is New Age, which doesn't match the concept from physics. Syncretism with Theosophy and physics was no doubt what Blavatsky intended, but it's purest bull#.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I really don't believe that you're telling the truth.

What you believe, has no bearing on what is true.

You're not are you?

I am

You've proved that with your "anecdotes" regarding colloidal silver and Lipo C.

I have had a ton of success with both people and animals with colloidal silver and Lipo C.

The Lipo C, you can make your own, a bunch of ATS'ers have been making it for the last year + and seeing positive results.

Lipo C thread Here

Especially since you've even mentioned colloidal silver.

The Silver is amazing. First, there are a ton of studies on how it kills viruses, amongst other things, you really should read some studies. Besides people, great on dogs too. My Sister's 16 year old German Shepherd was told by 2 vets she had a week to live, we started her on the colloidal silver, and she lasted another year and a half. Next door neighbors Shepherd, been to 4 vets and spent 6 grand on them, for stomach/eating/appetite/diarhea issues with all sorts of meds to no avail nothing helped. Got the Colloidal silver from me, all problems gone and her skinny body is now 15 pound plus, and no other issues. He told me, "you should have seen the look on the vets face when I told him nothing he gave me helped, and the my neighbors colloidal solver fixed everything."

I got of ton of people stories too

And anecdotes never constitute proof, merely evidence and that's tenuous at the best of times but you would know

It does not constitute proof by your standards sure. But whatever is actually "true" in reality, is true by its own accord regardless of whether its tested or not. I don't live in the same "box" you do.

but you would know that being a quantum physicist/physician's-friend/shaman/healer etc wouldn't you?

I don't have any qualms or problems marrying the fact that healers exist, and their might be something to it, with quantum physics. Does quantum physics exist as an area of study? Yes. Do healers exist? Yes. Are they both a part of out existence? Yes. Can on explain the other or vice versa? Not yet

a reply to: Bedlam

And as I stated, that's QM vibrations. It's where we get IR and microwave spectroscopy from. And those vibrations are not subject to happy thoughts, or clean living, or vegetarianism. So you don't have "high vibrations" or "low vibrations" or "good vibrations". You might get vibrations characteristic of scissoring of a hydrogen atom, or those of rotation of a water molecule. And those would be a set value, forever, regardless of karma or enlightenment.

And you know this how? Have you tested if karma or enlightenment exists? Do you know what if any effect observation itself has on QM vibrations? Have you tested if anything at all does or doesn't have an effect on QM vibrations, when just not too long ago you said:

If they believe meat or vegetables "vibrate" in that way, then they've been wrong a loooooooooong time, as well.

But no you are agreeing that there are QM vibrations, which also happened to be inherent in the meat or vegetables yes?

This in particular is pure woo. If you're trying to cite QM vibrations as you did, you can't also cite this as fact, because the "vibrations" in this bit are New Age or Theosophy "vibrations", which are not actually real in any way.

How do you know for sure? QM vibrations are a recent discovery, so who's to say that some new vibrations won't be discovered in the next 50 years that say your wrong? And what about atomic density which is relative. Water less, Steel more. That density could be said to be of a specific rate. Is the density of vegetables the same as meat?

Like aurae, and etheric bodies. Also, the use of "energy" in this context is New Age, which doesn't match the concept from physics. Syncretism with Theosophy and physics was no doubt what Blavatsky intended, but it's purest bull#.

Auras and etheric bodies have yet to be proven scientifically if they are real or not. Good luck coming up with the proper instruments to measure those, let alone consciousness

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

I so appreciate your response. He has cirrhosis as well. His cancer is inoperable. Thank you for your concern.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

Take note of the first sentence you wrote "What you believe, has no bearing on what is true". It's reciprocal.

And no, you're none of the things you think you are.
That's evident.

There have been only stories on ATS about the LipoC and as you know, being a scientist and all, anyone can write anything about anything. Showing real proof is the key and that hasn't been shown.

When you say "there are tons of studies on how it kills viruses" any chance you could link to a few?
The few real scientific studies I've seen only show silver as being topically antibacterial. I've not seen one study performed in vivo which shows any anti-viral properties of silver. All it does if you ingest it is accumulate.

And as for the point that you don't accept other's definitions of proof, well that says it all doesn't it?

If something works it can be proven quite easily.
It's only difficult (or impossible) to prove if it doesn't.
So I can understand why you shy away of offering proof.

edit on 10/1/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail
I've asked the author of the detox to come on and explain himself but so far no show, just because the pharmaceutical industry say its inoperable does not mean that other ways can't be used as Pardon says you first have to stop putting poisons into your body.

the lemon and lime clean the liver and produce 6 enzymes, ginger has about 8 different substances that work directly on the liver, coffee taken as an enema goes up the hemorroidal tube and cleans the liver you need to do two a day one to stimulate the cleansing action and then 6 hours later to grab the toxins only do once a week and always do a water enema with distilled water before the coffee enema only use distilled water and add an electrolyte into it sea salt is fine but not himalayan
these things cannot hurt you to try where as the thought that nothing can work will hurt you the hyperbaric oxygen chamber has a remarkable effect on the body even acupuncture clears blockages to help with things.

The pharmaceutical industry won't tell you this as there is no money in it for them a business is set up to economically rape a human being you are dealing with a business that is controlled by homicidal maniacs

also take proteolytic enzymes glutathione, Vitamin C, vitamin E works specifically on fat which is what your liver is made of Also Lugols 7% Iodine organic sulphur and boron all work on different parts of the body Cell salts are amazing for curing various things especially cancer

Don't give up and don't believe what your told do your own research on all of this as we are all responsible for ourselves

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

And you know this how? Have you tested if karma or enlightenment exists? Do you know what if any effect observation itself has on QM vibrations? Have you tested if anything at all does or doesn't have an effect on QM vibrations, when just not too long ago you said:

If they believe meat or vegetables "vibrate" in that way, then they've been wrong a loooooooooong time, as well.

But no you are agreeing that there are QM vibrations, which also happened to be inherent in the meat or vegetables yes?

Not in some way that karma or happiness or good thoughts affect them. Those sorts of vibrations are from Theosophy, originally, and they are the same as the empty set. They do not exist. Happiness/goodness/karmatic vibrations cannot be measured, because they are not there. QM vibrations can be measured, and exist. Sadly, you have Madame Blavatsky to thank for using "vibration", "energy", "field" and so on in ways physics do not.

Thus did I say "vibrate in that way". Because they don't. The reasons that QM vibrations are what they are, are dependent on physical attributes of the material in question that do not change. Mass would be one, geometry of the particular mode of QM vibration is the other. And that's it. There's not a "higher" or "lower" vibration in there. For a particular vibratory mode and molecule, it's a fixed frequency, which is why you can use it for spectroscopy.

How do you know for sure? QM vibrations are a recent discovery, so who's to say that some new vibrations won't be discovered in the next 50 years that say your wrong? And what about atomic density which is relative. Water less, Steel more. That density could be said to be of a specific rate. Is the density of vegetables the same as meat?

They're not that recent. We can figure out what sort of material you have just by the vibrations. That's how IR and microwave spectroscopy work. And we understand why you get the frequencies you do. You can calculate them beforehand, and voila! that's what they are. Density is not a rate, by the way. Not that density varies with karma, either. Because karma's not real.

Auras and etheric bodies have yet to be proven scientifically if they are real or not. Good luck coming up with the proper instruments to measure those, let alone consciousness

I'd agree in the case of aurae and etheric bodies, because there aren't any. And there's no ether, either, so that one's twice as hard.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well your going to get pissed off if you keep twisting my words I continually get this with people what's the matter with you, you come across as intelligent but then that completely breaks down with you imagining what I'm saying

I did not say do not get a liver transplant I said if you eat the right foods you won't need one. How can you not understand this.

And also if the poster responds I can elaborate which I have done to a point as there is obviously so much to cover the problem is most people have been conditioned to not take responsibility for their own lives and trust a doctor or their government which is insanity.
People are responsible for themselves and they know it which is why the word research this yourself is put into virtually all my posts,
it is harmless to eat a certain diet in order to regenerate a part of the body now you cannot know if it works or not because you have not tested all the different methods or have you, you know how lemon and limes work on the liver do you and the coffee chemicals or the ginger chemicals? No because you have believed what you have been told this world is based on lies and deception the people that run this planet control the education syllabus the drugs and the food chain it is a lot bigger than what you realise and a lot more sinister too, you cannot have the understanding that I have on this world we both have different paths
hyper baric oxygen chambers are fantastic at regenerating the body but far more is needed

The brain or body is directly affected by diet or what you put into it the brain undergoes remodelling from the early teen years to about the age of 25 if you keep putting chemicals which are in food and obviously the air we breathe it is going to change the way our chemicals in our bodies work,
so for an instance the chemicals that mimic oestrogen has the potential to turn a male gay we can see this in nature with the legume family which contains oestrogen in order to turn the male predators that feed off of the plant gay so that they do not reproduce and therefore protect the plant in the long run, this is what they are doing with the chemicals that are in our world SLS mercury BPA dairy products all contain oestrogen mimicking chemicals which is how they are trying to keep the population down,

The Australian government had speakers in tamworth juvenile prison and were subliminally brainwashing the kids that were sent there to murder and kill people therefore shaping our society by creating criminals that are far more dangerous I have a friend who knows a member of a bikie gang that is paid to go and randomly kill people just to keep the death rate up you can have no idea of the reality of our world and base your thoughts of of what you are shown or at least the majority of the population do.

I am currently working on something else at the moment which is a little more important then our disagreement

as it is going to take me quite a while to work out the maths behind the air pollution and the deforestation and all he other factors I can show you some links but I don't think that will be good enough for you. I got my original info off of a friend of mine who designs wind farms, I then went and put the idea out there about building large scrubbers to remove the pollution out of the air it took someone 8 years to design and patent the first one and now a lot of people are working on different forms of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

a reply to: GrantedBail
I've asked the author of the detox to come on and explain himself but so far no show, just because the pharmaceutical industry say its inoperable does not mean that other ways can't be used as Pardon says you first have to stop putting poisons into your body.

the lemon and lime clean the liver and produce 6 enzymes, ginger has about 8 different substances that work directly on the liver, coffee taken as an enema goes up the hemorroidal tube and cleans the liver you need to do two a day one to stimulate the cleansing action and then 6 hours later to grab the toxins only do once a week and always do a water enema with distilled water before the coffee enema only use distilled water and add an electrolyte into it sea salt is fine but not himalayan
these things cannot hurt you to try where as the thought that nothing can work will hurt you the hyperbaric oxygen chamber has a remarkable effect on the body even acupuncture clears blockages to help with things.

The pharmaceutical industry won't tell you this as there is no money in it for them a business is set up to economically rape a human being you are dealing with a business that is controlled by homicidal maniacs

also take proteolytic enzymes glutathione, Vitamin C, vitamin E works specifically on fat which is what your liver is made of Also Lugols 7% Iodine organic sulphur and boron all work on different parts of the body Cell salts are amazing for curing various things especially cancer

Don't give up and don't believe what your told do your own research on all of this as we are all responsible for ourselves

Can you provide the physiological process of how "lemon & lime clean the liver" please?
How do you get it to your liver and in exactly what dose do you need?
Can you show me the same with ginger please?
Can you show how shoving coffee up your arse benefits the liver please?

If you can't can you please stop advising people to do this as you're going to cause harm.

If you wish to carry giving medical advice publish your name and contact details so if the person DOES take your advice and DOES come to harm they will know where to come for redress.

Oh, and brush up on your physiology please, your liver isn't made of fat.

BTW. I've quoted you directly, I haven't "twisted your words".
They're there in plain sight for all to see (unfortunately...)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
you're saying I told them to not get a liver transplant I said you don't need one if you eat the right foods.

people are responsible for their own actions I tell people to research it as the pharmaceutical industry and the people that protect are nothing more than terrorists.
so the liver isn't made of phospholipids
it seems a bit funny that I risk my life to save people like you although and then I get smashed by people like you you are very ignorant and sometimes I wish that I had of let them do what they were going to do

I'm sure there are good people in the UK that would appreciate what I did for them unlike some.
edit on 11-1-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
Can you provide the physiological process of how "lemon & lime clean the liver" please?

It's well known you can use citrus juice on liver.

It involves a shallow glass bowl. Two lemons.

Here are instructions...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Pardon?

It's well known you can use citrus juice on liver.

It involves a shallow glass bowl. Two lemons.

Here are instructions...

LOL, Very Good

and you can read this book which explains it inside the body but I prefer marinated meat its a lot less tough than the book.
www.amazon.com...
edit on 12-1-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

you're saying I told them to not get a liver transplant I said you don't need one if you eat the right foods.

people are responsible for their own actions I tell people to research it as the pharmaceutical industry and the people that protect are nothing more than terrorists.
so the liver isn't made of phospholipids
it seems a bit funny that I risk my life to save people like you although and then I get smashed by people like you you are very ignorant and sometimes I wish that I had of let them do what they were going to do

I'm sure there are good people in the UK that would appreciate what I did for them unlike some.

You've been wrong 3 times now about my posts.
I quoted your post in its entirety, nothing added and nothing taken away.
I don't understand why you think I'm "telling them" you've said anything else.
Very strange.

Any chance you can answer the questions I've asked of you or are you just going to link pointless Amazon books at me (just flicking through the first few pages tells me it's not a science-based book, merely woo).

No, the liver isn't made of phospholipids.
It's a very complex organ made up of a myriad of compounds.

People ARE responsible for their own actions but when people like you give others direct advice then you have to assume at least part of that responsibility especially when you are telling them from a position where you pretend to understand what's going on.
Essentially you are conning them.
Do you accept that responsibility?
Do you?

I showed you earlier why the link you posted couldn't be viewed as scientific.
In another thread you didn't know the difference between fluorine and fluoride (you said fluorine was natural, wrong, and that fluoride is derived from uranium, wrong again www.abovetopsecret.com... )
That's basic chemistry.
If you can't even do basic science then why do you think you understand one of the most complex physiological processes around?
You've been unable to counter what I said about your "feeding the liver" post.
You've been unable to explain how lemon & lime, ginger or coffee enemas help the liver.

So why are you still attempting to give advice?

Do you have any idea of the subject's current medical regime?
Do you have any idea of whether anything you've recommended will interfere with this regime?
If the subject takes anything you've recommended and there's an adverse effect will you be able to correct it?
If the answer to all three of those questions isn't yes then I would suggest you stop with your juvenile nonsense.

And prey tell how you think you're "risking your life".
In fact you're not risking YOUR life but you could be endangering others'.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Not in some way that karma or happiness or good thoughts affect them. Those sorts of vibrations are from Theosophy, originally, and they are the same as the empty set. They do not exist.

We just discussed QM vibrations, but now you are going back to theosophy and saying they don't exist. Okay, whatever

Happiness/goodness/karmatic vibrations cannot be measured, because they are not there.

We don't know this yet, because we don't have instruments to measure this yet. Lack of evidence isn't evidence of lack

Sadly, you have Madame Blavatsky to thank for using "vibration", "energy", "field" and so on in ways physics do not.

I've personally experienced a bunch of vibrations from spiritual practices and grace from spiritual beings, inner channels opening, consciousness, etc. There is most definitely "energy" everywhere that a person can feel, especially those who are sensitive to it. Since science has been mostly biased towards materialism, this won't be proven for a while, and has to remain, for now, within the confines of direct experience and philosophical possibility.

And that's it. There's not a "higher" or "lower" vibration in there. For a particular vibratory mode and molecule, it's a fixed frequency, which is why you can use it for spectroscopy.

Yes but light, sound, and other aspects of reality do have various frequencies that are higher or lower, and perhaps various Quantum states where atoms turn to strings and are everywhere and nowhere at once, may also have a specific frequency as well. Things yet to be seen and revealed. All you are telling me is what science knows right now, which is limited to what actually is.

They're not that recent. We can figure out what sort of material you have just by the vibrations. That's how IR and microwave spectroscopy work

There's that "vibrations" word you say don't exist, again.

Not that density varies with karma, either. Because karma's not real.

And you know that karma isn't real how? Do you remember your pre-existence prior to being born in a body? Do you have OBE access? Have you had an NDE? I'm going to gather probably not which forces you to believe that only the physical exists and that only this life here is all that there is, which means only science/logic/reason/analytics is correct, and nothing else. Sucks for you to have that view and believe that you are right, and anything outside of your own box is wrong. You'll see when the shell dies. It'll be grand!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Take note of the first sentence you wrote "What you believe, has no bearing on what is true". It's reciprocal.

Exactly, it works both ways. Hence, I remember pre-existing prior to being born in a body and all the things that go on with that, which gives me a broader view, of the limits of science and living in a mental box as well. While you are probably stuck having to believe that what one aspect of reality says, science, is true. To even properly comprehend science and its limitation requires a deep understanding of philosophy, anthropology, and many more just for starters.

There have been only stories on ATS about the LipoC and as you know, being a scientist and all, anyone can write anything about anything. Showing real proof is the key and that hasn't been shown. When you say "there are tons of studies on how it kills viruses" any chance you could link to a few?

Then go invest your own time and google your own studies. I'm out here experiencing the benefits of Lipo C and colloidal silver, as are the people I introduce it to, as are the animals that get it, as are hundreds maybe thousands of testimonies.

And as for the point that you don't accept other's definitions of proof, well that says it all doesn't it?

Doctors/Nutritionist used to say we need to drink 12-16 glasses of water a day, then later it changed it to drink when you're thirsty. Science is not static, its dynamic, constantly finding new things that bring the old into new light, and its highly philosophical. Plus I remember pre-existing prior to being born, so I know spiritual realms are real and have a broad view of all of existence, and where we are lacking scientifically, is understanding what consciousness is, because all the time has been spent on external details, without blance to examine the internal. "Consciousness", and its study, was considered "taboo" 30 years ago, lol. Imagine that, academia had a bias against the very thing we use to exist and examine reality, how funny. What other bias is there in science, I wonder, and what effects does that have on what we know today.

Or suppose you read up on some anthropological studies that actually prove that people in the East have a variety of differences from people in the West, like spatial reasoning, the idea of self, differences in usage of logic and reason, and many Many others. So if Science was raised in the East, we would have an entire different set of understanding, and they would probably spend a large amount of focus on consciousness itself, as opposed to external reality. We'd probably know what it is by now.

So I don't accept "proof" such as lack of evidence, which is never evidence of lack. And whatever is factual now, is subject to change in the light of 1 new discovery that can possibly flip everything in on its head (such as the existence of consciousness outside of a body, existence being a simulation, or exploration into another universe/dimension which does not have the same laws of reality/nature/existence that we have). Its a more flexible dynamic view.

I've seen miracles, against all medical odds. How do I go about proving those? I've accessed spiritual enlightenment, and have shown others, successfully, how they can experience it too, how do I prove so scientifically, a direct experience, when science does not allow for subjective experiences because if its own inherent limits of making sure everything being limited to repeatability and objectivity, and yet not all things are repeatable or objective (like this present moment direct experience)

That's a joke!!! I have better things to do then try to bring about a revolution in thinking, when I can just show someone something so they can see it for themselves. Plus this thread is about my brother-in-law, who even as a skeptic, has started experiencing spiritual experiences that are going on with his healing. I have faith, against #ty odds, that he will recover fully and I will post the official results here as proof
edit on 12-1-2015 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

We just discussed QM vibrations, but now you are going back to theosophy and saying they don't exist. Okay, whatever

Not at all. Look, if I call a cup of coffee a vibration, that doesn't make it one. If Theosophy puts forth a bogus statement that happiness and goodness gives you "higher vibrations", then that's not the same as a QM vibration. One exists, the other is happy new age talk. QM vibrations do not depend on good thoughts, karma or the adeledicnander force. It's bond length, angle, and mass. That gives you one (1) frequency for a particular vibration mode for a particular material. So you get characteristic numbers for, say, water. But those never change. Because they are invariant, we have an entire science build around it, called spectroscopy, that allows you to identify the presence of a material by its QM behavior.

And thus, when you post that meat has "lower vibrations" and broccoli "higher vibrations", then try to appeal to QM vibrations and claim they are the same thing, you are trying to compare spectra to coffee cups. Just because Blavatsky called her happy talk concept "vibrations" doesn't make them so. See also "syncretism".

We don't know this yet, because we don't have instruments to measure this yet. Lack of evidence isn't evidence of lack

So, how are you stating some are low, some are high, when in fact you admit they cannot be detected at all?

I've personally experienced a bunch of vibrations from spiritual practices and grace from spiritual beings, inner channels opening, consciousness, etc. There is most definitely "energy" everywhere that a person can feel, especially those who are sensitive to it. Since science has been mostly biased towards materialism, this won't be proven for a while, and has to remain, for now, within the confines of direct experience and philosophical possibility.

Again, those are the new age/Theosophy uses of "vibration" and "energy", which are most definitely NOT the same as the concepts in physics with the same labels.

Yes but light, sound, and other aspects of reality do have various frequencies that are higher or lower...

And all of these are measurable, and do not correlate to "happy" or "good".

All you are telling me is what science knows right now, which is limited to what actually is.

And if you can't detect them, and you can't measure them, and there's no reason for them to exist based on things we know...how are you stating things about them you can't possibly know? Maybe it's just wishful thinking.

There's that "vibrations" word you say don't exist, again.

I am enjoying a nice hot cup of vibrations right now. Oh, sorry, I decided to call coffee that. Remember, QM vibrations are not the same as happytalk vibrations, just because Blavatsky called them so.

And you know that karma isn't real how?

You know it IS real...how? It helps explain a repeatable phenomenon...how?
If it can't be measured, and can't be detected, and isn't necessary for any explanations, it's likely not there.

Do you remember your pre-existence prior to being born in a body?

Can you prove pre-existence other than by references to other woo?

...only the physical exists and that only this life here is all that there is, which means only science/logic/reason/analytics is correct, and nothing else. Sucks for you to have that view...

The universe is a magical mystical place without having to invoke woo to add spice. It must be depressing having to tell yourself fairy tales to make yourself enjoy it more...it's marvelous here in reality. Come join me!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Exactly, it works both ways. Hence, I remember pre-existing prior to being born in a body and all the things that go on with that, which gives me a broader view, of the limits of science and living in a mental box as well. While you are probably stuck having to believe that what one aspect of reality says, science, is true. To even properly comprehend science and its limitation requires a deep understanding of philosophy, anthropology, and many more just for starters.

There have been only stories on ATS about the LipoC and as you know, being a scientist and all, anyone can write anything about anything. Showing real proof is the key and that hasn't been shown. When you say "there are tons of studies on how it kills viruses" any chance you could link to a few?

Then go invest your own time and google your own studies. I'm out here experiencing the benefits of Lipo C and colloidal silver, as are the people I introduce it to, as are the animals that get it, as are hundreds maybe thousands of testimonies.

Doctors/Nutritionist used to say we need to drink 12-16 glasses of water a day, then later it changed it to drink when you're thirsty. Science is not static, its dynamic, constantly finding new things that bring the old into new light, and its highly philosophical. Plus I remember pre-existing prior to being born, so I know spiritual realms are real and have a broad view of all of existence, and where we are lacking scientifically, is understanding what consciousness is, because all the time has been spent on external details, without blance to examine the internal. "Consciousness", and its study, was considered "taboo" 30 years ago, lol. Imagine that, academia had a bias against the very thing we use to exist and examine reality, how funny. What other bias is there in science, I wonder, and what effects does that have on what we know today.

Or suppose you read up on some anthropological studies that actually prove that people in the East have a variety of differences from people in the West, like spatial reasoning, the idea of self, differences in usage of logic and reason, and many Many others. So if Science was raised in the East, we would have an entire different set of understanding, and they would probably spend a large amount of focus on consciousness itself, as opposed to external reality. We'd probably know what it is by now.

So I don't accept "proof" such as lack of evidence, which is never evidence of lack. And whatever is factual now, is subject to change in the light of 1 new discovery that can possibly flip everything in on its head (such as the existence of consciousness outside of a body, existence being a simulation, or exploration into another universe/dimension which does not have the same laws of reality/nature/existence that we have). Its a more flexible dynamic view.

I've seen miracles, against all medical odds. How do I go about proving those? I've accessed spiritual enlightenment, and have shown others, successfully, how they can experience it too, how do I prove so scientifically, a direct experience, when science does not allow for subjective experiences because if its own inherent limits of making sure everything being limited to repeatability and objectivity, and yet not all things are repeatable or objective (like this present moment direct experience)

That's a joke!!! I have better things to do then try to bring about a revolution in thinking, when I can just show someone something so they can see it for themselves. Plus this thread is about my brother-in-law, who even as a skeptic, has started experiencing spiritual experiences that are going on with his healing. I have faith, against #ty odds, that he will recover fully and I will post the official results here as proof

Every single one of your responses is straight out of woo 101.
Dodge, dodge, denial, testimony, dodge.

I'll repeat again, if something works and is reproducible then it can easily be proven, subjective or not.

And please try to understand what proof actually is.
Proof is not a post on a thread on a conspiracy site. However much you want it to be.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm real sorry to hear about your brother in law. I went through a health crisis myself in late 2013, which is still ongoing, but when it began I was losing weight, in pain everytime I ate and drank and had a difficult time convincing everyone, including the family doctor that my symptoms weren't all just in my head and what I was going through was more serious than an "anxiety attack"! It was so bad I prayed that God would just end my suffering by taking my life quickly and painlessly as I had had enough! I informed my doctor I wanted to undergo a gastroscopy, which he thought would be a waste of money since he "knew me" and was sure I was suffering from a "panic attack" and nothing more. But, I was insistent and went for the procedure. Incidentally after the procedure I was told by the nurse they almost had lost me as my blood pressure was so low that it was nigh undetectable. I guess my prayers were nearly answered that hour! What they found was that I had a hiatus hernia and chronic gastritis and diagnosed me with GERD. The gastrologist recommended drug therapy (what else?!). I started taking the PPIs, but after a couple of months I stopped taking them as I learned they stopped stomach acid (which is unnatural IMO) and were causing bouts of diarrhoea or constipation. I haven't taken any drugs since (even vitamins and minerals) as I've had enough of all the crap we're told each day about this food or that vitamin or this amino acid or whatever the hell it is they're doing "research" on this week that they will retract next year after so many sheeple have already jumped on the bandwagon to only do more harm than good to their health! I've eliminated meat, dairy and gluten and have started to eat more organic produce. What I've learned—and am still learning—through this trial is that doctors are little more than drug pushers who "cut, burn and poison" people all for profit; there is only one certainty in this unfair world and that is we all must die sooner or later and nothing can prevent that hour when it arrives; and that the only Source of true healing is the Almighty Creator and I believe He will heal this broken world and all of us who've suffered in it in His own time be it in our lifetime or a future resurrection. *sigh*
Anyway I came across an interesting news item several months ago about EBC-46 a remarkable compound from the Blushwood tree found only in tropical North Queensland in Australia. It supposedly kills cancer cells (e.g. Melanoma) without any side-effects whatsoever unlike conventional treatment. And the potential is for its wider application to other, if not all, forms of cancers! I doubt it can be of help in your brother in laws case, but for others who may succumb to this dreaded disease in the future it might be something to keep an eye on. In any event, I wish you, your brother in law and your whole family all the best.

www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/possible-cancer-cure-found-in-blushwood-shrub/story-e6freoof-1225826874057?nk=756ef3a594e9ad78246c474014554335< br />

edit on 13-1-2015 by cameraobscura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This study is interesting.
Interesting but unfortunately not surprising.
Cancer Patients who use Alternative Medicine Die Sooner

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Every single one of your responses is straight out of woo 101.
Dodge, dodge, denial, testimony, dodge.

science isn't studying "woo" yet, but they will eventually. Some things are compartmentalized and divided, things that can only be discussed philosophically, but cannot be measured or observed scientifically, or psychology/psychiatry (like the whole structure of the subconscious which has been discussed in various spiritual philosophies for millenia, has yet to be quantified scientifically). Its cool though, once your shell dissolves, you'll see in the here after that a bunch of woo is truth, give it some decades and you'll see.

I'll repeat again, if something works and is reproducible then it can easily be proven, subjective or not.

Okay, prove the present moment then, which is already gone, and cannot be repeated. Or tell me the truth of this sentence: ("This sentence is false.") as far as science, logic, reason is concerned.

And please try to understand what proof actually is.
Proof is not a post on a thread on a conspiracy site. However much you want it to be.

Proof is relative. I have direct proof, for myself, that I have access to my own subconscious. but that's not enough for you. Like I said, give a few decades, you'll get a nice surprise that will expand the limited box you live in now

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join