It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brother-in-Law has Pancreatic cancer that's spread to liver, here's the alternative Regimine I got

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: dominicus
a reply to: Pardon?

Everything he's taking doesn't have scientific evidence it works against cancer. It only has anecdotal "evidence". And what's the point in taking silver? Seriously? There isn't even anecdotal evidence that it works for cancer. It just seems like you've gone through every bit of woo in the book without even thinking now. How do you know that anything you're giving him will not have interactions with each other?

If I was to just listen to your advice, he would have continued losing weight, puking, no appetite, and no energy.

But the "woo" has given him energy, working 30 hours a week, no puking, gained weight, regained normal levels of energy.

I'm using the silver on him because my sister's dog was dying, the vet said to put her to sleep, and when she started getting colloidal silver, survived for another year. My aunts dog had cancer sores in her nipples and the vet told her about it to put the dog to sleep and started rubbing colloidal silver on her sores and everything healed and is alive 3 years later. I have beat colds and flu's by taking it myself. There are studies out there.

You simply live in a prison of your own beliefs. I'll stick to woo and post all of his numbers here, jpegs of official documents.

Silver's pretty good as a topical antiseptic.
There are plenty of studies showing that.
That's about it though.
For colds & flu, did you take it and they went immediately or did it take several days for it to work...?

As for your cross-species treatment...well...stories are still stories and that's all you've given so far.

Will I believe any documents you post?
Probably not as I've not believed anything you've written so far so posting anonymous "documents" won't cut it.

I don't know about my living in a prison of beliefs but I do know that you're living in your own little fantasy land.

It's cool. I'll ask if my Brother-in-Law will go public and state his name and get a testimony from the chemo doc and do videos as well of him taking all his supplements, receipts, paperwork all transparent. I have plenty of ways to destroy unhealthy skepticism.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

Don't worry about the haters and dissers. Some people have a hard time accepting what can't be scientifically identified, documented and categorized. I've been following your thread and if it were me, I would do exactly what you're doing for your BIL. Please keep posting. I guarantee you if any of those ridiculing you now come up with this horrible disease in the future, they'll be scouring ATS for this thread in hopes the information will help them.

Again, here are Pancreatic Cancer survival rates after 5 years from the American Cancer Society:

Stage..............................5-year observed survival

Stage IA:................................. 14%
Stage IB:..................................12%
Stage IIA:...................................7%
Stage IIB:...................................5%
Stage III:....................................3%
Stage IV:....................................1%

These numbers provide an overall picture, but keep in mind that every person's situation is unique and the statistics can’t predict exactly what will happen in your case. Talk with your cancer care team if you have questions about your own chances of a cure, or how long you might survive your cancer. They know your situation best.

www.cancer.org...

edit on 27-2-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Please keep us updated....good luck!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: anonentity

Good news, has your father in law stopped Dairy? because the Bovine growth hormone just tells cells to divide.Plus the added oestrogen just fuels the process in hormone related cancers.

yeah he's off most diary except for some milk which was helping him with dry mouth from chemo, but it was organic. I'm trying to get him off of it entirely

Thanks for that, keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Don't worry about the haters and dissers. Some people have a hard time accepting what can't be scientifically identified, documented and categorized. I've been following your thread and if it were me, I would do exactly what you're doing for your BIL. Please keep posting. I guarantee you if any of those ridiculing you now come up with this horrible disease in the future, they'll be scouring ATS for this thread in hopes the information will help them.

Thank you for the Love & Support. Really appreciated!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

Everything he's taking doesn't have scientific evidence it works against cancer. It only has anecdotal "evidence". And what's the point in taking silver? Seriously? There isn't even anecdotal evidence that it works for cancer. It just seems like you've gone through every bit of woo in the book without even thinking now. How do you know that anything you're giving him will not have interactions with each other?

If I was to just listen to your advice, he would have continued losing weight, puking, no appetite, and no energy.

But the "woo" has given him energy, working 30 hours a week, no puking, gained weight, regained normal levels of energy.

I'm using the silver on him because my sister's dog was dying, the vet said to put her to sleep, and when she started getting colloidal silver, survived for another year. My aunts dog had cancer sores in her nipples and the vet told her about it to put the dog to sleep and started rubbing colloidal silver on her sores and everything healed and is alive 3 years later. I have beat colds and flu's by taking it myself. There are studies out there.

You simply live in a prison of your own beliefs. I'll stick to woo and post all of his numbers here, jpegs of official documents.

Silver's pretty good as a topical antiseptic.
There are plenty of studies showing that.
That's about it though.
For colds & flu, did you take it and they went immediately or did it take several days for it to work...?

As for your cross-species treatment...well...stories are still stories and that's all you've given so far.

Will I believe any documents you post?
Probably not as I've not believed anything you've written so far so posting anonymous "documents" won't cut it.

I don't know about my living in a prison of beliefs but I do know that you're living in your own little fantasy land.

It's cool. I'll ask if my Brother-in-Law will go public and state his name and get a testimony from the chemo doc and do videos as well of him taking all his supplements, receipts, paperwork all transparent. I have plenty of ways to destroy unhealthy skepticism.

I'll look forward to it.
Good luck.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

And how do you know this? How do you know it's not exclusively the chemo?

Because everything he's taking, has scientific (or anecdotal) evidence that it works against cancer.

The only one with scientific evidence that it helps with cancer is chemo. The rest is a load of anecdotal, unscientific testimonies which count for absolutely nothing.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dominicusI have plenty of ways to destroy unhealthy skepticism.

Yeah, silly skeptics with their requirement that extraordinary claims be actually substantiated with evidence. Far more reasonable to say to people "Hey, take this supplements that have no scientific backing, they cure cancer!".

That's a great way to end up with dead people.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dominicusI have plenty of ways to destroy unhealthy skepticism.

Yeah, silly skeptics with their requirement that extraordinary claims be actually substantiated with evidence. Far more reasonable to say to people "Hey, take this supplements that have no scientific backing, they cure cancer!".

That's a great way to end up with dead people.

There's something called unhealthy skepticism. You create such a huge box or belief systems in your mind, that you no longer think outside of it. In "Science", the scientific method (a limited approximation) is God. Science is completely disconnected from philosophy, anthropology, subjectivity, anecdotal evidence, and so misses out on a wide variety of areas that we should be studying/funding/leaving bias behind.

The only one with scientific evidence that it helps with cancer is chemo. The rest is a load of anecdotal, unscientific testimonies which count for absolutely nothing.

Its his life that's on the line, not yours, ANd when your meat suit starts failing, you too will have free will to simply trust the doctors (who are in this case scratching their heads not knowing why his CA-19 range is normal), or also include alternatives.

He asked my opinion, and since I have tons of success with colloidal silver on pets and humans, as well as watched recurring athletes foot disappear with alternative therapies, and taken my health into my own hands after countless doctor's appointments and no one knowing whats wrong with me (CFS with Liposomal Vit C as my remedy), so I gave him my opinion based on alternative research and a list of what I would do.

WHich he has been following, no always to a "T", and is already clear of cancer in the Pancreas (COmpletely gone according to the scan), cancer marker numbers in the healthy normal range, and has still 3 remaining spots in the liver to battle with.

Had he taken your "chemo only" route, he'd still be losing weight, no appetite, and probably dead by now, because it was me who told him to take Alpha Lipoic Acid to deter from side effects, something the stupid cancer Doctor's didn't even know until I pulled up the studies.

A lot of you skeptics also think these Doctor's are GODS and that their word is Golden. But they are mostly book trained and compartmentalized, and their training, especially the older doctors, is already behind the times when their new studies and information coming out many times a day with info, like a new study that shows that certain antibiotics kill cancer stem cells, dated Feb 7th, and when I show the DOc's they have no clue.

Many times, I go in there with him to his extra opinions and these Doctors (who are just people like you and me) are completely clueless about many of the new studies. It's actually quite scary and appalling at the same time.

BUt hey, if you want to entirely trust the "SYSTEM", with your health and take what Doctrs say as the word of God, go for it and good luck

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

When making extraordinary claims about curing cancer with herbs (in a highly unscientific "test"), there's no such thing as unhealthy skepticism. Only the dangerously credulous would even think of following any of your medical advice.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

When making extraordinary claims about curing cancer with herbs (in a highly unscientific "test"), there's no such thing as unhealthy skepticism. Only the dangerously credulous would even think of following any of your medical advice.

My life is mine, and since people are still dying and chemo doesnt cut it, I'll take my chances with all the theories and alternatives out there.

My Brother-in-Law is following my "dangerously credulous medical advice," and is thanking my daily for it!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Yeah, I can't imagine this experiment would fare so well if the chemo and actual medical support was stopped.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Yeah, I can't imagine this experiment would fare so well if the chemo and actual medical support was stopped.

the chemo odds with what he has, is a 1% chance of survival.

If you think its chemo that's fixing this, you got some rethinking to do

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

the chemo odds with what he has, is a 1% chance of survival.

If you think its chemo that's fixing this, you got some rethinking to do

No oncologist would offer chemo with that low of a chance.
It's pointless.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This is a piece about alternative therapies for cancer by a practicing oncologist.
www.slate.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Brother in law still doing great, lots of energy, working more almost full time and putting in 12 hour shifts at his job. He's supposed to get re-scanned in May to look at the cancer again, and he's still doing Chemo once a week for 3 weeks with 1 week off.

Cancer markers are still in normal levels, he's still on all the natural remedies also, b17 mebendazole, baking soda, and a number of other protocols.

Recently he went to a Chinese herbalist and was given Thunder God Vine to make as a tea after reading this:

Thunder god vine compound annihilates cancer in 40 days, researchers discover

Thunder God Vine Compound Annihilates Cancer in 40 Days

So far so good. From here on out, I'll probably post updates once a month at this rate.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Brother in law still doing great, lots of energy, working more almost full time and putting in 12 hour shifts at his job. He's supposed to get re-scanned in May to look at the cancer again, and he's still doing Chemo once a week for 3 weeks with 1 week off.

Cancer markers are still in normal levels, he's still on all the natural remedies also, b17 mebendazole, baking soda, and a number of other protocols.

Recently he went to a Chinese herbalist and was given Thunder God Vine to make as a tea after reading this:

Thunder god vine compound annihilates cancer in 40 days, researchers discover

Thunder God Vine Compound Annihilates Cancer in 40 Days

So far so good. From here on out, I'll probably post updates once a month at this rate.

So he's still having chemo?
That's good for him.

Thunder God Vine tea?
Unless you've specifically extracted the active compound, triptolide, calculated the exact dose and then administered it to him properly I'm afraid you're wasting your time (and his more importantly).

And even then, he's having chemo.
Which he wouldn't be having if it wasn't going to do any good.

edit on 10/4/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Thunder god vine doesn't sound tempting to use.

The tea is supposed to be a male contraceptive and it can also be used as an insecticide.

That is some serious irony that it makes a man sterile but is also called thunder god vine. Whoever named it has a twisted sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Thunder god vine doesn't sound tempting to use.

The tea is supposed to be a male contraceptive and it can also be used as an insecticide.

That is some serious irony that it makes a man sterile but is also called thunder god vine. Whoever named it has a twisted sense of humor.

If it makes you sterile it probably switches off cell division, Garlic can have that effect on sperm production as well. I guess if it slows down cancer cell division as well, the immune system might have a better chance of beating it.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I was talking to a veterinarian the other day who told me he has had great success with MGN-3 on animals with cancer. After looking it up a little it does seem promising. might want to look into it. Good lick to you and yours.

edit on 10-4-2015 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join