It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brother-in-Law has Pancreatic cancer that's spread to liver, here's the alternative Regimine I got

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus
a reply to: Bedlam

If they believe meat or vegetables "vibrate" in that way, then they've been wrong a loooooooooong time, as well.

Actually, all matter "vibrates" at certain rates anyway. All physical matter is atoms, with space in between them. The denser an object, the more tightly packed they are, and vice versa, like water isn't dense, because the atoms are further apart. Also, epigenetics is a "thing" now in science. Literally generations passing down memories, traumas, and how knows what else down to 2 or more generations. Read much science at all ? Literally everything, including you, is vibrating at a variety of rates

Judging by your attempt at explaining yourself I have come to the conclusion (very quickly) that you haven't the first clue what you're talking about either from a physics standpoint nor a medical one.
And epigenetics doesn't mean what you think it means.
Sorry.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

If they believe meat or vegetables "vibrate" in that way, then they've been wrong a loooooooooong time, as well.

Actually, all matter "vibrates" at certain rates anyway.

And that rate isn't determined by karma, or enlightenment, or goodness, or evil, or meat oor vegetables or happy thoughts. It's a slave of quantum mechanics.

All physical matter is atoms, with space in between them. The denser an object, the more tightly packed they are, and vice versa, like water isn't dense, because the atoms are further apart.

Bees smell fear, and the human head weighs about eight pounds.

Also, epigenetics is a "thing" now in science. Literally generations passing down memories, traumas, and how knows what else down to 2 or more generations. Read much science at all ?

How methylation markers on DNA convey memories would make you a Nobel winner, were it true. Which has no bearing on eating veggies being blessed in some way by a shaman. Or on qm mechanical motion. Understand much science at all?

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
yep they would collapse or at least morph and they would be replaced by other industries as always happens and people wouldn't be suffering pain

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
dmso and iodine are very effective for getting rid of sebaceous cysts

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
a reply to: dominicus

Good luck. I will be keeping an eye on this thread. The love of my life was recently diagnosed with primary liver cancer . His only chance at survival is a liver transplant but his tumor is too big to qualify to be put on the donor list. Very scary times.

research mark squibb, you don't need a liver transplant as you can eat the right foods to replace your liver also go and get some hyperbaric oxygen treatment

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Glasgow in the UK. has the highest incidence of Cancer in the UK. Plus its the Murder capital of Europe. The main food is meat and spuds. So diet doesn't only effect the behaviour of cells it affects social behaviour as well. If you went to the Doc and said "Does diet stop cancer?" It would first of all be a stupid question to ask because he/she is not a nutritionist , and wouldn't have a clue. Secondly if everyone eat good food he would be looking for another job. Industrialised food production , pharmaceuticals, and many more industries would collapse. The modern world has walked into an economic straight jacket, and as far as health goes its up to you.

That's one of the most absurd posts I've ever read on here.
So you're saying diet is responsible for the social behaviour in Glasgow?
So it's nothing to do with the high levels of unemployment, poor housing conditions and other social aspects?
Wow.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

Good luck. I will be keeping an eye on this thread. The love of my life was recently diagnosed with primary liver cancer . His only chance at survival is a liver transplant but his tumor is too big to qualify to be put on the donor list. Very scary times.

research mark squibb, you don't need a liver transplant as you can eat the right foods to replace your liver also go and get some hyperbaric oxygen treatment

No you can't.
That sort of talk kills people.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: anonentity
Glasgow in the UK. has the highest incidence of Cancer in the UK. Plus its the Murder capital of Europe. The main food is meat and spuds. So diet doesn't only effect the behaviour of cells it affects social behaviour as well. If you went to the Doc and said "Does diet stop cancer?" It would first of all be a stupid question to ask because he/she is not a nutritionist , and wouldn't have a clue. Secondly if everyone eat good food he would be looking for another job. Industrialised food production , pharmaceuticals, and many more industries would collapse. The modern world has walked into an economic straight jacket, and as far as health goes its up to you.

That's one of the most absurd posts I've ever read on here.
So you're saying diet is responsible for the social behaviour in Glasgow?
So it's nothing to do with the high levels of unemployment, poor housing conditions and other social aspects?
Wow.

You have to ask why their are such levels of unemployment, poor social housing, etc. If you have the motivation you can live well in most places. But if your depressed and all you want is a drug fix to escape the present malaise. Instead of attacking the problem from the ground up, which begins with adequate food and shelter your stuffed. This requires working in social harmony, and not getting a razor out for every real of imagined slight.

The thing that separates lower social economic groups, from the higher ones is primarily intelligence ,the dumber you are the poorer you are, sad fact.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Yeah, it's got absolutely nothing to do with Scotland's long term social and economic problems and everything to do with meat and potatoes! Your argument is one of the silliest things I've read in a long time.
edit on 5-1-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Yeah, it's got absolutely nothing to do with Scotland's long term social and economic problems and everything to do with meat and potatoes! Your argument is one of the silliest things I've read in a long time.

Scotland of all the countries within the UK. Had the greatest oil wealth. Some of the most gifted engineers, and,the best Universities What have they done with it. Sweet F&%$# all. Because half the population comes out of school, nourished on drugs and alcohol, poor diet, and a sense of entitlement. Which will gobble up the funds and energy for social improvement.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?
sorry god
and who is trying to kill people?

I said you can replace your liver with the right diet which is based on a phospholipid basis so pork and marbled steak as well as other things outlined in squibbs diet why are you trying to put people off things that would save their lives.

I did not say don't get the liver transplant I just said you can replace the liver and you haven't explained why you can't replace the liver
edit on 5-1-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
yes diet is to do with criminal behaviour as when the front region of your brain isn't fully developed you don't have the ability to reason what right or wrong is,
also the pollution in the cities retards your brain as the amount of oxygen we need is 20% not the maximum 15% that we get in the cities

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

No you can't.

Ok so I don't like your accusation that i'm trying to murder people in fact its really pissed me off to the point where I need you to explain scientifically why this doesn't work

ebooks.whnlive.com...

you can go through this and show me the point where it breaks down and then I will admit that my info is wrong as well as the doctor who has worked it all out or we can find out if you are trying to kill people with your comments.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

sorry god
and who is trying to kill people?

I said you can replace your liver with the right diet which is based on a phospholipid basis so pork and marbled steak as well as other things outlined in squibbs diet why are you trying to put people off things that would save their lives.

I did not say don't get the liver transplant I just said you can replace the liver and you haven't explained why you can't replace the liver

You can't replace your liver.
End of.
There is no diet that will do this.
As long as it's not being poisoned your liver can regenerate itself up to a point.
You can't make this happen any faster than it would normally.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

No you can't.

Ok so I don't like your accusation that i'm trying to murder people in fact its really pissed me off to the point where I need you to explain scientifically why this doesn't work

ebooks.whnlive.com...

you can go through this and show me the point where it breaks down and then I will admit that my info is wrong as well as the doctor who has worked it all out or we can find out if you are trying to kill people with your comments.

There's no accusation from me.
Although you do protest too much...

From your link, look on page 4.

Bio-impedance can't measure "cellular vitality". It's pretty limited as to it's usefulness hence why it's not used very much.
To estimate how well a liver is using "bio-impedance" (generally done on a donor liver pre-transplant) the electrodes have to be attached directly to the surface of the liver to obtain any useful readings. Simply taking readings from electrodes attached to the skin wouldn't tell you much at all.
I would guess that Mark and his cronies provide some sort of Heath Robinson-esque device to "measure" this.

Page 5.
"When sodium and oxygen molecules traverse the strong
E-Field of the cell membrane they fuse into potassium.
This is commonly known as the “sodium – potassium”
pump. It accounts for the continuous inflow of sodium
and outflow of potassium.

Nope.
Oxygen and sodium can not "fuse" to form potassium.
They are three separate elements.
To (hypothetically) do this there would need to be a rather large nuclear fusion reaction which, even on a cellular level would not be conducive to life.
We would be stars.
He's based this on Louis Kervan's discredited hypothesis of "biological transmutation" which, contrary to what he states, has never been corroborated or proved.
He also gets a bit mixed up in his explanation of it.

Just based upon these two examples it seems that Mark Squibb is using pseudo-science to trick you into thinking he knows what he's talking about but by using pseudo-science like this it invalidates the rest of his piece.

So no, I don't believe I'm trying to kill people by telling them why ineffective treatments don't work.
Hopefully the opposite.

edit on 6/1/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

yes diet is to do with criminal behaviour as when the front region of your brain isn't fully developed you don't have the ability to reason what right or wrong is,
also the pollution in the cities retards your brain as the amount of oxygen we need is 20% not the maximum 15% that we get in the cities

So what you're saying is that criminal behaviour is directly related to diet?
So everyone on the same diet would exhibit criminal behaviour?
Any evidence to back this up?
And it's definitely nothing to do with the political and socio-economics of the area?

The air pollution in Glasgow is pretty low. As is most of Scotland.
www.scottishairquality.co.uk...
Can you show me where you have seen these extremely low O2 levels recorded please?
Glasgow isn't Beijing.

You're just making things up as you go along aren't you?
Do you live in a city?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Um, Jinni?

The sodium-potassium pump is a protein that's embedded in the cell membrane. It's a really neat protein that has two shapes. In one shape, it's open to the inside, and exposes three sites that are electrostatically attractive to sodium ions. It also has a receptor for ATP, which provides energy to pretty much everything in the cell. Once three sodiums are in place and an ATP is attached, the ATP splits off a phosphate, releasing energy.

This winds the protein up into its other configuration, in a way that's sort of like setting a mouse trap. THAT shape opens to the outside, ejects the sodium ions, and exposes two sites that are attractive to potassium ions. When those attach, the protein snaps back into its base shape, ejecting the potassium into the cell, and it's ready to run again.

There is no "fusion of sodium and oxygen" involved.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
no im not making things up but I am trying to learn more which is why I keep asking ill get my sources for the air pollution

all I want to do is to learn so if one guy says this way works I want to know if it does or not and when people just don't offer reasons it pisses me off I don't know enough, most people don't have the answers so I will now go away and study what you have showed me I will also talk to the author and find out his viewpoint. as surely its better to work out it the liver can be regenerated which obviously looks like you are right
Yep I live in Sydney.
I'm saying criminal behaviour is linked to the reasoning part of your brain which is located in the frontal lobe if it is fully developed then you are able to better judge what right and wrong is if it is damaged you have difficulty in right and wrong decisions and socio economics is related to money less money poorer quality diet

edit on 6-1-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Judging by your attempt at explaining yourself I have come to the conclusion (very quickly) that you haven't the first clue what you're talking about either from a physics standpoint nor a medical one.

Sure I do, I study quantum physics and my best friend is a physicist with whom I bounce back ideas all the time about such subjects. Also I have 2 friends who are physicians and I bounce back ideas with them too. "Have no clue" is relative to your conceptual construct of what you think you know, that's all. I choose to see everything as resting on pure potentiality, so no matter what his odds are, I know there are anomalies of all sorts, black swans if you will, and choose to use whatever it takes to see him through it. I've already had success with a number of people int he family with Lipo Vit C high dosing as well as colloidal silver, even though the medical establishment does not take these into consideration, so I have anectdotal proof

The typical order of the atomic vibrations frequencies is 1013 Hz, and that of the amplitudes is 10-11 m.

Atom Vibrations wiki

And epigenetics doesn't mean what you think it means.

Its not what you think it means either. It is still unexplored and unknown as far as how this plays out with people. Let me just say, everyone I know around me, is playing out similar blueprints to 1 or 2 parents, and are unaware of it. I theorize that epigenetics is hyper active in people, that dna is conscious, and these things play out in subconscious behavior and feel pretty good that this will eventually be proven to be so.

And that rate isn't determined by karma, or enlightenment, or goodness, or evil, or meat oor vegetables or happy thoughts. It's a slave of quantum mechanics

Schrodinger's cat, is both dead and alive, which implies pure pontentiality. Also the observer has an effect on the observed. That's just two examples. We have yet to prove, though its certainly possible and I have seen it in my own life, that thoughts and subconscious programs reflect in one's life in a number of ways.

How methylation markers on DNA convey memories would make you a Nobel winner, were it true.

I would bet a lot of money that this will end up being true, and know a physicist personally who is also leaning towards this being a possibility and working out some ways to test this with some other colleagues.

Which has no bearing on eating veggies being blessed in some way by a shaman. Or on qm mechanical motion. Understand much science at all?

OF course I do, I love science. But I know it is dynamic, not static like you think, and it is one discovery away (say a discovery that we are in a simulation), that would completely wipe out everything you hold so scientifically dear, off the map, because in that case, everything we think we know would be just what we think we know about a simulation, and not about real reality.

Where was science 200 years ago? We look back at them and think they were dumb then, and 200 years from now they will look back on today's science and think we were dumb now.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Sure I do, I study quantum physics and my best friend is a physicist with whom I bounce back ideas all the time about such subjects. Also I have 2 friends who are physicians and I bounce back ideas with them too. "Have no clue" is relative to your conceptual construct of what you think you know, that's all. I choose to see everything as resting on pure potentiality, so no matter what his odds are, I know there are anomalies of all sorts, black swans if you will, and choose to use whatever it takes to see him through it. I've already had success with a number of people int he family with Lipo Vit C high dosing as well as colloidal silver, even though the medical establishment does not take these into consideration, so I have anectdotal proof

No, the "have no clue" was related to your explanation not what is known, nor mine or anyone else's concepts of such.

I really don't believe that you're telling the truth.
You're not are you?
You've proved that with your "anecdotes" regarding colloidal silver and Lipo C.
Especially since you've even mentioned colloidal silver.

And anecdotes never constitute proof, merely evidence and that's tenuous at the best of times but you would know that being a quantum physicist/physician's-friend/shaman/healer etc wouldn't you?

edit on 8/1/15 by Pardon? because: Formatting

edit on 8/1/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join