It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Blames US for Hack and Calls Obama "A Monkey"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This is beyond ridiculous.

Funny how they're blaming Obama himself for the release of the interview.

I think they might be on to something....

or this is all staged in a conspiracy that looks like mutually assured destruction but is in reality mutually assured domination because perhaps they're secrely one regime

www.nbcnews.com...

North Korea on Saturday accused the U.S. of shutting down internet service to the country in retaliation for its alleged hacking attack on Sony, and referred to President Barack Obama as "a monkey" in blaming him for the release of "The Interview."

An unnamed spokesman for the Policy Department of the National Defense Commission denied that North Korea was involved in the cyberattack on Sony Pictures Entertainment, as the FBI has claimed. North Korea also accused the U.S. of orchestrating the internet outages that occurred in the isolated country this week.

"In actuality, the U.S., a big country, started disturbing the internet operation of major media of the DPRK (the Democratic People's Republic of Korea) not knowing shame like children playing a tag," the statement distributed by state-run media said. Two U.S. officials have told NBC News that the United States had no role in the internet outages.

North Korea also blamed Obama for the release of "The Interview," a Seth Rogen comedy that depicts the fictional assassination of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Obama had criticized Sony after the company said it would not release the film after major theaters refused to show it amid threats from hackers; it was eventually released to smaller theaters and online.

"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," the statement said. It also accused the U.S. of "gangster-like arbitrary practices" and warned "the U.S. should bear in mind that its failed political affairs will face inescapable deadly blows."

edit on 27 12 14 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

edit on 27 12 14 by funkadeliaaaa because: t him

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I have an odd feeling that it was the UN that orchestrated the attack so they can gain full control of the net alot of sites that provide us ATS'ERS w info would be shut down ATS itself might be shut down alot of great info comes out of ATS.

link

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I shouldnt be laughing ... but ... in this case nk may have made a truthful statement .. obuma does look a bit like a monkey .. pity the poor monkeys ...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I agree w you on that statement lol ...his Husband i mean wife is not that far off.. a reply to: Expat888

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Whoever writes his lines will recieve more laughs over this comment than those writers of the film.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Waaaait a minute...Isn't calling Obama a monkey, 'Racist'?
I find this story hard to believe because everybody knows that only white people are racist.

On second thought, perhaps the NORKS meant to compliment Obama, by comparing him with the great American President, Abe Lincoln...who was often called 'The Ape'.
edit on 27-12-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I would wager that was their intention. I would find it hard to believe they would not know the implication of calling a black person a 'monkey'.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Lol priceless lets see the end result of this one maybe hell lift the embargo w nk lmao..a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
North Koreans dont do anything without son of dear leaders permission, so why wouldn't they think Obama controls everything in the USA?
I'm not sure why they insulted monkeys,,,,maybe a culture gap?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is all Sony's marketing ploy to get a mass of people to see their film. They probably paid off Obama and Kim to go along with it. It's working like a charm. They probably knew the movie was terrible from the start so they needed a ploy to recoup their expenses and than sum. What a genius marketing ploy.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Or more realistically, our government.

Pass Net Neutrality because of this whole thing, and sneak in legislation that would allow for the "kill switch". You get control and the UN is happy with you. Two birds and all that.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I would wager that was their intention. I would find it hard to believe they would not know the implication of calling a black person a 'monkey'.

And I would wager the good people here know the same thing.

- AB

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

"Obama a monky!' Well he's certainly someone's pet. No disrespect to the good people of America.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

this is just asinine. it reads like a grade school yard fight.

ok, so for sake of argument , this is true . just what are supposed to do about it.

do we all get on our 10 speeds and ride over there to kick some butt because this equivalent to some one calling our mom a dirty old skank?

is that what the news media wants?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Obama is a monkey that does whatever he's told for bananas
No that's not being racist, he's just a tool imo
edit on 27-12-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Bush was often called or depicted as a chimp or monkey.

Obama looks even more like a monkey than Bush, yet the American press never call or depict him as a monkey.

This is racism,

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Are there any genuine verified sources for this?

These "reports" could be coming from Western propaganda organizations.

Like the White House.

The "sympathy" agenda is powerful.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What would you consider a legit source? Reuters?

Source

(I'm on my mobile so Google/Bing search if the link doesn't work...)

AB

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: xuenchen

What would you consider a legit source? Reuters?

Source

(I'm on my mobile so Google/Bing search if the link doesn't work...)

AB

Reuters?

Not good enough for me.

I'm suspicious.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Haha of course.. Anyone unaware of how Some Koreans feel about black people.. That's one of the divides...

You just don't see it as much.

I don't find it funny. But I'm on my way to becoming a grumpy old man someday.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join