It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Putin is no chess master, What Are Those U.S. interests Again?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Putin was quite reactionary. He delivered a blow that had hardly any effect. All he can do now is to get voted out of office and let somebody else do the cowtowing to the get sanctions lifted. Only because some countries were willing to do business with Russia on Russias therms to get what they need does not mean they are with Russia and against America. You control some of the oil and gas? To dethrone the petrodollar at the very least you need to control almost half of the oil and gas.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"That doesn't sound like someone who has rolled me or the US."

You can take the President out of the hood but you can take the hood out of the President.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thought I should drop this latest piece off . There is a link to a PDF rather large doc that is well worth the read .Lots of stuff I had not heard of but suspected . Oh those empty cities that China had built . The reason is in the PDF although it doesn't directly say so . enjoy www.informationclearinghouse.info... a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

What did you expect from mentally challenged puppet and media whores?

This will end rather soon. Your next preys will be even more de personalized that current one. Elite will shake puppets in front of ship according to circumstances.

Don't you think so, warrior?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Obama is still trying to master political tic tac toe and he says Putin isn't a chess master? Okay. I'm not saying everything Putin and Obama isn't orchestrated but Putin got to where he is by playing a much tougher game than Obama. Obama is a stooge put in power to be a rubber stamp. He's owned completely. Those that confer with Putin hold him in much higher regard than Obama.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join