It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Putin is no chess master, What Are Those U.S. interests Again?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
CNN Loves claiming that show how Obama is a chess master.
Obama: Putin is no chess master

"There was a spate of stories about how he is the chess master and outmaneuvering the West and outmaneuvering Mr. Obama and this and that and the other. And right now, he's presiding over the collapse of his currency, a major financial crisis and a huge economic contraction," Obama said. "That doesn't sound like somebody who has rolled me or the United States of America."

"That doesn't sound like somebody who has rolled me or the United States of America."

It seems to me that CNN forget to mention how Putin outclassed Obama and the NeoCons from intervening into Syria while being an class chess master, while at the same time America had started demonizing Russia even during the winter games.

This part was rather comical.

Obama added that the U.S. has been "very firm" with countries that counter U.S. interests or violate international law.

America violated international law countless of times during the past two years or so even bu siding with Israel while as they led them kill innocent civilians in Gaza.

At the same America left Libya in complete chaos and in a state of civil war. Its rather Ironic that Obama says that America has being firm with counter U.S. interests. Yet Obama nor other president has never even told the American Public what is the American Real interests in the world.

Putin is a chess master when you look at it. Obama and NATO still have to prove that Russia invaded Ukraine.Fancy Black and white satellite images arent proof.

America You have million of issues why cant your elitist puppet leaders leave the world and Eastern Europe alone? that part of the world isn't yours nor is it your playground.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Russia's economy is basically free-falling.

U.S. Economy, while unstable, isn't doing so bad.

How has Putin outclassed the U.S. again? Do remind me.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

isn't doing so bad.
Oh your so right it isnt doing so bad if your wealthy and if your earning more then 1,000-5,000/20,000 yeah that isn't doing so bad.

Or considering all the jobs that have being made are only part time, yeah it isn't so bad.

Unless your wealthy then for you no doubt things arent so bad because you will never understand those whom are struggling or whom have less then you do.

Russia's economy is basically free-falling.

For you Anti-Russian it always has being since 99 as long Russia became a Member of the EU it will not please folks and war mongers like you.

How has Putin outclassed the U.S. again? Do remind me.
I already did it seems you probably just skipped it.

At the same America left Libya in complete chaos and in a state of civil war. Its rather Ironic that Obama says that America has being firm with counter U.S. interests. Yet Obama nor other president has never even told the American Public what is the American Real interests in the world.

It seems to me that CNN forget to mention how Putin outclassed Obama and the NeoCons from intervening into Syria while being an class chess master, while at the same time America had started demonizing Russia even during the winter games.

While your defending Your precious fascists in Ukraine no doubt you are supporting the rebels in Syria to.
edit on 22-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Oh your so right it isnt doing so bad if your wealthy and if your earning more then 1,000-5,000/20,000...

I am not following, what does that mean?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

No doubt you support the Syrian rebels to. Since those whom people support Poroshenko would usual have a trend of supporting the rebels in Syria as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I love the generalizations here. I'm anti-Russia? No. I'm PRO-Russia. I'm just anti-Putin.

And I believe the economy was falling since 99? No. The economy of Russia started to suffer when the UN imposed sanctions on Russia for it's actions in Ukraine.

America demonized Russia during the winter games? No. Most people thought the Winter Games went pretty damn well, myself among them. Sure, there were logistical problems, but that can happen during any major event.

my "precious fascists"? No. I support the right of Ukraine to be it's own sovereign nation, WITHOUT Russia sending in troops and arms to destabilize eastern Ukraine.

Frankly, Assad is a powerhungry idiot who's been bombing his own people. But then there's the whole ISIS problem as well, so I'm on the fence on that.

But go ahead and make more generalizations about me. Put me in your little pigeonhole. It's comfy in there.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

good, good. let the hate flow through you.

everybody knows the best arguments are fueled more by hate than facts.

I'm not wealthy. far from it. still think I'm doing pretty well though.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Of course not you arent following your going to claim that my English wasn't good enough so therefore your not understanding on what i stated.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

not really dude. numbers are numbers, math is math. your numbers make no sense whatsoever. literally none.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Of course not you arent following your going to claim that my English wasn't good enough so therefore your not understanding on what i stated.
I think he was just asking for clarification.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Do you always take such a hostile tone with people?

The way you posted those figures make no mathematical sense and I asked for clarification.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
How long before Putin destroys the chessboard? This is not a game Obama. Where did we find this guy, Obama, and why did we stick him into office.

Two people have guns, and one of the people says his gun is bigger and tries to belittle the other person. So the other person shoots him. Who cares who has the bigger guns if both guns have the ability to kill just as well?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
How long before Putin destroys the chessboard? This is not a game Obama. Where did we find this guy, Obama, and why did we stick him into office.

Two people have guns, and one of the people says his gun is bigger and tries to belittle the other person. So the other person shoots him. Who cares who has the bigger guns if both guns have the ability to kill just as well?
It probably won't be long before Putin just flips the chessboard up, sends pieces flying, and claims a victory. I only hope the pieces on the board are prepared for the inevitable upheaval.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm PRO-Russia. I'm just anti-Putin.

By Being Pro Russian you actually mean that you would love nothing more then to see Russia as a member of the Euporean Union. Pro Westren.

Thats what Pro Russian stands for just like what McCain has being preaching. With his we are all Ukrainians.

my "precious fascists"? No. I support the right of Ukraine to be it's own sovereign nation, WITHOUT Russia sending in troops and arms to destabilize eastern Ukraine.

The moment Ukraine joins EU and NATO they wont be an sovereign nation, you know whats an sovereign nation? an nation without influence.

WITHOUT Russia sending in troops and arms to destabilize eastern Ukraine
The only ones so far that has being trying destabilize Ukraine is America and the western states that have already destabilized Libya and left in Chaos.

America is forcing Ukraine to Join the EU.

But go ahead and make more generalizations about me. Put me in your little pigeonhole. It's comfy in there.

The same way you have being doing and your buddies agaisnt me?

Frankly, Assad is a powerhungry idiot who's been bombing his own people. But then there's the whole ISIS problem as well, so I'm on the fence on that.

I can see you avoided mentioning anything on the Syrian rebels thats not surprising.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

not really dude. numbers are numbers, math is math. your numbers make no sense whatsoever. literally none.

If anything thats the usually daily earnings people in the low and middle class make. Surely if you knew math you would see through without me explaining it to you and why should i?

Since you know.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is more of a personal opinion/rant.. I think this belongs in an entirely different forum.

I would much rather have the USA control the world (even though I disgree with the way things are done at times). Would you rather have China in control, or better yet, how about Iran?
edit on 22-12-2014 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'm anti-Russia? No. I'm PRO-Russia.

So you`re pro the land mass that`s Russia ?

You do know most ordinary Russians support Putin and they see an attack on him as an attack on them, so you`re attacking ordinary Russians !

America demonized Russia during the winter games?

Before that it already started...

Link

edit on 22 12 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

why do you insist on doing the whole "well if you say this, then what you really mean is THIS" angle of attack? you can't assign meanings to other people's words to try and change what they said to fit your own argument to keep things going. if you don't have a response to something then move on. don't try and change what somebody has said so that you can respond to it. and stop playing the victim. you were disagreed with. you were asked to clarify your "math." nobody is picking on you, nobody is ganging up on you. nobody is putting you in a pigeonhole. you threw out a bunch of numbers without any clarification as to what it was supposed to be and then went on the attack AGAIN when asked what they meant.

ludicrous in the extreme.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I don't make generalizations of you. I view your posts and I respond to them on content you provide. I have never, ever accused you being "fascist supporter", or anything close to that. You can re-read all of my posts to you if you would like proof of that. I don't speak for other posters in this thread, of course.

I can see you avoided mentioning anything on the Syrian rebels thats not surprising.

Actually, I DID make comments on the Syrian situation. I said I was on the fence.

By Being Pro Russian you actually mean that you would love nothing more then to see Russia as a member of the Euporean Union. Pro Westren.

I don't care if Russia becomes "western" or not, I just would like to see them stop taking territory of other nations. They can be Communist all day long if the Russian people decide that's what they want.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

If anything thats the usually daily earnings people in the low and middle class make. Surely if you knew math you would see through without me explaining it to you and why should i?

Since you know.

"If anything?????" seriously?!? YOU put those numbers up and now you're explaining it as "if anything?!?" SERIOUSLY?? I dunno dude, if anything what do those numbers mean? if anything at all, I mean. they're YOUR numbers, so you tell me what they mean.

and just as an FYI, your numbers are way off

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join