It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Putin is no chess master, What Are Those U.S. interests Again?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 31Bravo

I would much rather have the USA control the world

The majorly of people in Eastern Europe dont want to see this happen, also if America controls the world are you aware that the Saudi regime and Sunni, Islamists would control there parts to.

how about Iran?
I wonder how many Americans feel about the Saudis contorting the world with America after they take out Russia? the same middle eastern power house that has aided terrorist groups for decades.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The funniest part of all this, is we (as in the general public) basically watch the game, commenting on what moves were made and who outmaneuvered the other when all we have to do is flood the game floor and flip the board over ourselves and start a new game with better rules that everyone can play by.

Those playing the game have no real power other than that which the spectators give them and care little about said spectators, knowing they are irrelevant to the game at hand. That's why they can play with the lives of billions and not blink an eye. Obama, Putin, Assad and the rest...puppets, dancing to the tune of the puppetmasters song, playing the game for them and no matter what puppet wins, we all lose.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I just would like to see them stop taking territory of other nations.

Why doesn't America and NATO first stop taking territory of other nations which dont belong firstly? Russia has Rights to Ukraine America doesn't historically.

Just look at the bases your country has build in, how do these bases bring peace and stability? these bases are nothing more then are showing threats to those country leaders and occupation.

edit on 22-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

So, the posters here who are Anti-Obama, by your logic, must also be Anti-America?

A good number of people support Obama in the United States.

It's entirely possible to want the Russian people to be prosperous and happy without approving of their leader.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

I just would like to see them stop taking territory of other nations.

Why doesn't America and NATO first stop taking territory of other nations which dont belong firstly? Russia has Rights to Ukraine America doesn't historically.
Please give me data that shows NATO or U.S. has annexed another sovereign nation's territory into it's own in the recent past.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The majorly of people in Eastern Europe dont want to see this happen, also if America controls the world are you aware that the Saudi regime and Sunni, Islamists would control there parts to.

And? What about China's interests? What about Irans interests?

I wonder how many Americans feel about the Saudis contorting the world with America after they take out Russia? the same middle eastern power house that has aided terrorist groups for decades.

I don't understand what you mean by this? Please clarify.
edit on 22-12-2014 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

America You have million of issues why cant your elitist puppet leaders leave the world and Eastern Europe alone? that part of the world isn't yours nor is it your playground.

Because the elitist puppet masters are getting what they want. They need the US to go to war- and lose. That means we need a big one.
Otherwise it's very difficult to tear up the constitution our country was founded on. Passing all these long convoluted laws to conveniently bypass bits and pieces of it with technicalities is a lot of work- easier just to start with a clean slate- guilty until proven innocent and all that.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

So, the posters here who are Anti-Obama, by your logic, must also be Anti-America?

You`re logic : Americans are Russians.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I remember reading the empty suit article about Obama here: www.lewrockwell.com...

An interview with an anonymous insider, yep, I know how many feel about anonymous but read the article, you can tell it isn't faked. It still rings true today. Here is a part of it from 2010

So if Obama doesn’t appear interested in the job of president, what does he do day after day?

Well, he takes his meetings just like any other president would, though even then, he seems to lack a certain focus and on a few occasions, actually leaves with the directive that be given a summary of the meeting at a later date. I hear he plays a lot of golf, and watches a lot of television — ESPN mainly. I’ll tell you this — if you want to see President Obama get excited about a conversation, turn it to sports. That gets him interested. You start talking about Congress, or some policy, and he just kinda turns off. It’s really very strange. I mean, we were all led to believe that this guy was some kind of intellectual giant, right? Ivy League and all that. Well, that is not what I saw. Barack Obama doesn’t have a whole lot of intellectual curiosity. When he is off script, he is what I call a real “slow talker.” Lots of ummms, and lots of time in between answers where you can almost see the little wheel in his head turning very slowly. I am not going to say the president is a dumb man, because he is not, but yeah, there was a definite letdown when you actually hear him talking without the script.

That sounds like you are calling Obama stupid to me.

No — I am not going to call him stupid. He just doesn’t strike me as particularly smart. Bill Clinton is a smart guy — he would run intellectual circles around Barack Obama. And Bill Clinton loved the politics of being president. Obama seems to think he shouldn’t have to be bothered, which has created a considerable amount of conflict among his staff.

So how bad are things at the White House these days?

I don’t know about right now, because I have not been there in over a month. But I still hear things, and I know what it was like when I left. It’s not good. As bad as it might look to voters based on what they do know, it’s much worse. The infighting is off the charts. You got a Chief of Staff who despises cabinet members, advisors who despise the Chief of Staff, a President and First Lady having their own issues…

www.lewrockwell.com...

What's my point? I say pot calling kettle black.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If i can jump in.

A good number of people support Obama in the United States.

Only a few, Obama has lied to the American Public over so many of his promises even on not starting more useless wars yet he went in Libya and among other westren states left Libya in Chaos and civil war as i mentioned this to you the last time.

to want the Russian people to be prosperous and happy without approving of their leader.

You meant the same way how the Balkan Croatians and Serbs are so happy to be with the EU while as they are suffering at the same time?

Yeah doubtful on that part. Yet at the same time you want the Russians to be happy of there approval of a pro westren leader?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

And? What about China's interests? What about Irans interests?

Its comical for you Republicans to keep mentioning about Iran but not not mentioning Saudis/Qatar's your country's allies or at least in this case.

Two moderate regime states.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Forcing Eastern European countries to join NATO and into the EU Empire is just like annexing. At the same time claiming that the reason NATO and US are there is to provide peace and stability is rather a laughable joke.

I can still see there are still some sense of russophobia in here as the fear of the Russian people and there ways.
edit on 22-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

It seems to me that CNN forget to mention how Putin outclassed Obama and the NeoCons from intervening into Syria while being an class chess master, while at the same time America had started demonizing Russia even during the winter games.

The US got everything they wanted out of the Syria situation.
1. Don't get militarily involved.
2. Stop Assad from using WMD (chemical)

How did Putin outclass Obama in this situation? You are assuming Obama wanted to intervene in Syria, however the long time prior to WMD being used where the US did not get involved proves this theory wrong. Amazingly enough the US doesn't want to intervene ALL the time, but will if WMD's are being used.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

And Putin isn't lying to his people? Please.

Politicians lie. It's almost in the job description.

Being Pro-Russia and Anti-Putin means I want the Russian people to stop suffering economic hardship, and be happy. I just don't approve of it's leader's actions. That by no stretch of the imaginations means I want Russia to suddenly be "western". I actually like the idea of Communism. In it's purest form, it's the perfect form of government. Unfortunately, people are greedy by nature so Communism in practice will never work until we evolve beyond greed.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Qatar and the UAE have nothing to complain about. They keep to themselves because they are rich.

I'm not a republican nor am I a liberal. I am a libertarian.. you could call me a centrist, but that would mean I put faith in both.
edit on 22-12-2014 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Forcing Eastern European countries to join NATO and into the EU Empire is just like annexing. At the same time claiming that the reason NATO and US are there is to provide peace and stability is rather a laughable joke.
Actually, the very definition of Annex means to make it part of your own territory. I see no Eastern Euorpean nations that are State number 51 of the U.S., or extended territory of Britain or Greece. Having a military presence on a nation's soil does not mean the nation belongs to the place the military bases come from.

Japan doesn't belong to the US, and there are military bases here.
Latvia doesn't belong to the US, and there is a military presence there.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

The US got everything they wanted out of the Syria situation.

They didn't get quite what they wanted, do you remember in 2011/2012 so many articles how quickly proclaimed the end of Assad?
They wanted Assad gone that was there goal but didn't get it.

They knew by starting an intervention in Syria this would mean Russia stepping in the region with there military force as Syria is important as Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Please give me data that shows NATO or U.S. has annexed another sovereign nation's territory into it's own in the recent past.

There you go...

Source

...or were you under the impression it`s different because it`s twisted in the Western media as being different ?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Actually, the very definition of Annex means to make it part of your own territory.
Thats what the EU is, the flag, the Symbolism.

Japan doesn't belong to the US, and there are military bases here. Latvia doesn't belong to the US, and there is a military presence there. Text

Because they are occupying them for there military interests.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

There you go...

Source

...or were you under the impression it`s different because it`s twisted in the Western media as being different ?

Even if that source were true, it wouldn't mean the Ukraine belongs to anyone but the Ukrainian people. You cannot redefine a word to suit your own opinions.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join