It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Putin is no chess master, What Are Those U.S. interests Again?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I just would like to see them stop taking territory of other nations.

Why doesn't America and NATO first stop taking territory of other nations which dont belong firstly? Russia has Rights to Ukraine America doesn't historically.
Please give me data that shows NATO or U.S. has annexed another sovereign nation's territory into it's own in the recent past.

So we have to "annex" to be considered taking territory?

What territory did we take? What land is not US land?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Its not the that American forces its rather the occupation in the same countries during world war II Amertica it promised it would leave once the reconstruction efforts were done with.

I am quite sure you haven't heard of the westren betrayal. The other fact is you seem to be avoiding how easily America is occupying Japan and telling them which laws there country should have with the NGOs guidance of course.

When you occupy countries in this case Japan lets say you dont have own the territory or rise your flag to show that you own them, as long you occupy and have puppet leaders that follow the occupation country rule.

Thus its always not about territories but military occupation under by the claims of protection tell me you think that the Iraqis felt more safer when America occupied them?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plugin

Putin just does the right things, now that does come with a cost...

The US must control the world basically for their own selfish interest and if you as a country got a problem with that expect sanctions or even worse (war), ... but better watch the video for the ''red pill''.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

There are plenty of Foreigners in the U.S. government. In fact, the ONLY position in government where being a natural born U.S. citizen is a requirement is the office of the President. So, your argument is moot.

Is that your defense of the action of the Ukrankian government? because its rather weak this defending that you did by claiming that there plenty of Foreigners in the U.S. government is rather laughable.

Do you see any German officials in the U.S. government at the Pentagon? didn't think so. This ruins your claim that this should be still All by Ukrainians.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

The Saudis are clueless if they think they can destroy the Russian economy with the oil prices it seems some still havent learned from history when it comes on trying to take out Russia, no doubt the Saudis will learn the hard way even though they are already being outclassed in Syria.

As usual the Saudis have being quite quiet on ISIS.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

So there is no land, and the best you can do is go back to WW2. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Except the Russian Ruble lost 50% of it's value.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

the best you can do is go back to WW2. Thanks.

The same way some of your Republicans keep going back to the cold war ear mindset, i can see you didn't even tried on countering it thats not surprising.

But i will tell you this, the Balkans are loving the true benefits of being militarily occupied by NATO and America if thats not then they love the high pricing of the Balkan market goods its quite expensive that not even the Europeans would care on buying the imports.

No doubt Serbs,Croatians are already loving it just like the crazy EU loving lithuaniaians whom are enjoying there high jobless rate. And the ever growing poverty.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Except the Russian Ruble lost 50% of it's value.

The Russian Ruble will bounce back, the same way the American dollars remember how many times the American dollar was near collapse or at crisis?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The Dollar has strengthened, so about 40 to the Dollar would be the mark when oil prices would be still close to a 100$ a barrel, but because that`s not the case anymore, it`s normal the Rouble is a bit weaker.

Without counting the lower oil price it`s now at 37% loss and edging to lower normal levels day by day...so no big deal.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

You threw out some numbers without explanation, you lacked a complete thought there friend...

"Oh your so right it isnt doing so bad if your wealthy and if your earning more then 1,000-5,000/20,000 yeah that isn't doing so bad."

In order for it to make sense (atleast to me and probly most "westerns") you need to add atleast a time frame there.

Is this supposed to be a weekly, bi weekly, monthly bi monthly, annually amount?

No ones giving you a hard time, or critisizing you, just dont understand you honestly..

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I just would like to see them stop taking territory of other nations.

Why doesn't America and NATO first stop taking territory of other nations which dont belong firstly? Russia has Rights to Ukraine America doesn't historically.

Just look at the bases your country has build in, how do these bases bring peace and stability? these bases are nothing more then are showing threats to those country leaders and occupation.

You seem to think we (America) is out here in the cold, pissing everyone off with no support or allies..
Wrong. While we arnt everyones fav, we arnt alone either.

And i may have missed something but when was the last time the US stole territory, or started a coup to get any territory?

Time to put down the Putin Juice power drink.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I have to go with the Red, White and Blue on this one! Russia in complete chaos right now, whether people really can see the mess they've managed to get themselves into, yes, the DOW is at 18,000, Gas almost 2 dollars, unemployment relatively low, all of these things that need more praise, go quietly and many will never give the president credit, compared to the mess we were in 8 years ago and we keep uncovering things about that were completely despicable.

Obama is a master at his craft, like it or not, anyone you say would be better at it, they have to show and prove that, let's stop the bias, look at the stats and give the credit where it is due, but of course many will never be honest, his last move with Cuba, seals the deal, Russia will have a much harder time trying to place armaments or any other offensive weaponry in Cuba, winning a quiet war, while Putin on the other hand is in a very bad predicament, yes, Putin is showing that just because you were KGB, you're no James Bond and you're no master at being a world leader.
Obama is many moves ahead in this match without a doubt.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Sorry say i fell into this too, this thing is nothing but a troll, troll along ugy, troll along.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

I have to go with the Red, White and Blue on this one! Russia in complete chaos right now

You are on the fudging numbers and MSM talking heads side...?

Why are Black Friday sales down, box office numbers down and are employment numbers needed to be fudged ?

Obama is a master at his craft, like it or not, anyone you say would be better at it, they have to show and prove that, let's stop the bias, look at the stats and give the credit where it is due, but of course many will never be honest..

I will be...he`s the master of deception (for if you`re really stupid).

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Well the chief of staff for the US Army in Europe is a German officer.

ATS Thread

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

the best you can do is go back to WW2. Thanks.

The same way some of your Republicans keep going back to the cold war ear mindset, i can see you didn't even tried on countering it thats not surprising.

But i will tell you this, the Balkans are loving the true benefits of being militarily occupied by NATO and America if thats not then they love the high pricing of the Balkan market goods its quite expensive that not even the Europeans would care on buying the imports.

No doubt Serbs,Croatians are already loving it just like the crazy EU loving lithuaniaians whom are enjoying there high jobless rate. And the ever growing poverty.

The Baltics are sure as hell better off than they were under Russian control. You forget that the Baltics have no love for Moscow because they were brutalized by the Russians at both the beginning and the end of WWII and then were Warsaw Pact's version of a 3rd world satellite state populated by second class citizens where even their native language was forbidden to be taught in the schools. No kidding the don't want to see the Bear rise up again in the hands of a former KGB agent.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Its not the that American forces its rather the occupation in the same countries during world war II Amertica it promised it would leave once the reconstruction efforts were done with.

I am quite sure you haven't heard of the westren betrayal. The other fact is you seem to be avoiding how easily America is occupying Japan and telling them which laws there country should have with the NGOs guidance of course.

When you occupy countries in this case Japan lets say you dont have own the territory or rise your flag to show that you own them, as long you occupy and have puppet leaders that follow the occupation country rule.

Thus its always not about territories but military occupation under by the claims of protection tell me you think that the Iraqis felt more safer when America occupied them?

LOL. Okay, now here is where the ignorance comes in. Japan and Germany are independent states with independent powers and we pay them quite handsomely for the privilege of having bases in there areas and yes, they can tell us to leave if they want as has happened with some bases in Japan and the Philippines.

If you think Japan and Germany are puppet states, you are more clueless than we thought.

washington.... cbslocal.com/2013/04/17/report-us-paying-billions-more-for-military-bases-overseas-despite-troop-reductions/

www.g2mil.com...

edit on 23-12-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

And, finally, you do realize that we had this thing known as "World War Two" where both Germany and Japan went on a whirlwind world tour of imperialism and genocide and that Russia also occupied 1/2 of Germany for 50 years and took the northern Japanese Islands (see Kuril Islands) and still own them as part of their own country to this day, yes?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I didn't think Obama could come off like more of an insecure little loser than he already did but I guess I was wrong.

People call Putin a chess master and as the tool that he is Obama has to pipe up and say "no, he's not!", how much smaller can you get?

The only thing that's missing is the claim that he is the real chess master and I think that might have been implied, the narcissistic dirtbag probably thinks he is too.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

They are, listen to a German journalist...

“German Politicians are US Puppets”. German Journalists are Urged to Bias their Writings in Favor of the US

Sou rce

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join