It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Creature Washes Up on Santa Barbara Beach

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Another Montauk Monster situation it appears....

A creature has washed up on a beach in Santa Barbara, Ca that looks like...um...you decide.

"It certainly has been a mystery," Palminteri told The Huffington Post. "It definitely had teeth and I would never want to encounter it in a dark creek path."

Palminteri posted the pictures online and asked his audience what they thought it was. Yesterday, Paul Collins, Curator of Vertebrate Zoology at the Santa Barbara Natural History Museum, came forward with what he thinks is the answer.

"He said it was a badger," Palminteri said. "Short feet, with claws, narrow snout with two protruding cheeks. That’s a badger."

A badger? I don't know for sure, but one thing I do know is that it's strange that weird, unknown animals wash ashore every so often; starting with the Montauk Monster. www.montauk-monster.com...

So, what does ATS think? There's a secret lab somewhere that experiments with animals, genetic engineering, and such.......? What says ATS?

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 19-12-2014 by lostbook because: forgot link

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Wouldnt be the first time, ive seen some strange things wash up onto the beach in santa barbara.

Probably nothing to do with radiation, nothing at all.
edit on 12/19/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't know. You ask me, I see K9's in the rear, strange bone plate on the forehead and creepy human looking eyes.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
badger. no doubt.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think it might of washed up from Catalina 20 miles away.

Not positive but it looks like a Badger.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Huge storms just went through California, so many creeks, barranca, run-offs, riverbeds etc. would have been deluged and run out to the ocean. It's not a stretch to think a flash flood could have pulled a badger from the back-country into the ocean.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Let me guess, it's another Montauk Monster because some guy reported it to a news agency who writes fluff pieces without any evidence?

"It certainly has been a mystery," Palminteri told The Huffington Post.

Your page literally links to the answer of what animal it was identified to be.

Curator of Vertebrate Zoology Paul Collins at the Santa Barbara Natural History Museum said the creature is an American Badger.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Let me guess, it's another Montauk Monster because some guy reported it to a news agency who writes fluff pieces without any evidence?

Curator of Vertebrate Zoology Paul Collins at the Santa Barbara Natural History Museum said the creature is an American Badger.

Agreed. However, the mystery of differing "weird" animals washing ashore in various places around the world is an intriguing one, don't you think? Even if this is just a Badger, how don't we know that this isn't some type of mutant Badger?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You need to get some new sources man, that article was from 2012.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It probably washed up in an area they arent usually seen due to all the storms we have been having in California.

a reply to: StoutBroux

The article was from today, December 19th 2014. Its dated at the top of the page, not sure where you are getting the 2012 date from.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Probably some spoiled brat's 'exotic' pet

Poor thing.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

"He said it was a badger," Palminteri said. "Short feet, with claws, narrow snout with two protruding cheeks. That’s a badger."

doubtfulnews.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Looks big, I am gonna say seal with partially decomposed flippers. Don't see a mystery really.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think it's a dog.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Not quite sure what that is. But as I've said in other Montauk Monster threads, I personally saw the original MTK monste.That looks much, much different.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: eisegesis

Even if this is just a Badger, how don't we know that this isn't some type of mutant Badger?

You may as well ask: how do we know it's not an extraterrestrials pet that fell out the UFO's window while getting some air.

Occam's Razor.
edit on 12/19/2014 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Looks like the same Montauk that washed up on that new york island. This should rise questions more then answers.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: suz62

LOL i have never seen a dog in my life that looks like that in the image.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: suz62
I think it's a dog.

Its a dog look at the teeth.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Don't know what it is. I know what it's not. It's not another Montauk Monster.

edit on 20/12/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join