It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yowzers I have to post this: Did paranormal researcher make contact with Robin Williams?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Because those are apples and oranges. The simplicity of EVP radio negates visual sightings, pareidolia, unverifiable conspiracies etc. There are no "third parties" CGI, or anecdotes. It's just full duplex communication live. You talk, and then you listen. When words come though while channels are scanning, the words overlap all the frequencies so it's impossible that what you are hearing comes from a single radio station. Plus many other "controlled" testing to verify the source. You have to watch a few of them to realize the consistency of the conversations.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

You have to admit that there is at least a small degree of paredolia going on here. I mean, why else would he have to caption the video so that we could understand the audio? He had to guide us through it so that we could hear what he heard. No different than drawing guidelines on a picture of the moon so that we could better see the soul catchers.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well I don't really know what's wrong to set out to contact Robin; unless hoaxing . Otherwise, why not? If Robin is in a limbo like many others, is it wrong? I don't see why that should make it insensitive or what have you

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

You have to admit that there is at least a small degree of paredolia going on here. I mean, why else would he have to caption the video so that we could understand the audio? He had to guide us through it so that we could hear what he heard. No different than drawing guidelines on a picture of the moon so that we could better see the soul catchers.

Fair enough. I often am in disagreement to what I've heard and what the captions are but it in this case, specifically the last couple of captures, they are a class A evp which needs no translation. Robin clearly said "I'm dead" Bone chilling

My guess is that it is not truly noise or spirits he is listening to but a mixture of frequencies leaking trough.

Sure, but the scanner is going to fast over multiple frequencies to pick up complete sentences. For example, it will range from 100.1 to 150.45 and complete the oscillation in less than a second. It would be impossible for a leak to range through the entire spectrum. Know what I mean?
edit on 17-12-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: Cambot

I'm probably only going to respond to one or two of you once but if you don't believe in the after life, then why are you in the forum? Only a skeptic would immediately say hoax.

It's ATS.

Opinions are allowed. Without them, there would be no ATS.

Peace

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

It was spooky to be sure. I am going to share it with my wife this evening. She is going to roll her eyes at me and tell me to get off the computer, and I am going to laugh and laugh.
edit on 17-12-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
First off,

This guy talks wayyyyyyyy tooo much.

Stfu !!!!!

Second off, i heard the evps and they could be robin, .....

But !!
They could be jimi hendrix, if you listen to it with a person in mind, your brain will try to find any familiar tone associated with that person, if someone heard these blindfolded they would not say its robin williams.

...... Oh, and to mr. Huff,

Stfu

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Well I don't really know what's wrong to set out to contact Robin; unless hoaxing

Thats the rub. If he tried to contact Abraham Lincoln he would look the fool. But everyones sentiments are tuned to Robin right now. He just passed. And thats why he chose him to contact.

Wouldn't do either if he never showed… would it?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I know opinions are allowed. I just said putting them aside for the moment. This is pretty remarkable I must say because lots of EVPs are crap. If the only first response someone says is hoax, then they aren't in the mood for conversation anyway.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If he tried to contact Abraham Lincoln he would look the fool.

I disagree. I did a walk through john a macdonald's grave with a EVP recorder once. Who you try to contact shouldn't make a difference I don't think.

He just passed. And thats why he chose him to contact.

He died that day, not unusual to want to make contact if that's his hobby already. Especially since he's so well liked; I would have if I had the gear. Robin was on everyone's mind
edit on 17-12-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I know what you're saying but that sounds like Robin fer sure. And yes, Huff talked too much

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
That was without a doubt to me Robin Williams' voice, thanks for sharing! Im going to have a look for more of this guys stuff.

I wonder what they were waiting for and what he got wrong though.. Things we will never know until we pass on ourselves i guess!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Thanks for discussing and not debating

I think what he got wrong...was he didn't expect there to be an afterlife ? Even his sarcasm was on point. "can Robin come? I'm dead" I took it as a tongue and cheek type of remark.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

That definitely makes sense too me! I was trying to work out what that could have meant because im dead isn't something i have heard in an EVP before either, it had that kind of sarcastic feel aswell, but when you put it that way thats totally Robin's style.

I have to agree if this is indeed Robin and he didn't share it, then that would be in bad taste. I don't know why everyone has to be so damn negative all the time.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
Robin clearly said "I'm dead"

How do you know it was Robin?

You appear to desperately want to believe these scammers.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Then who's voice was it? Huff the Robin Williams impersonator?

So you think this guy went out of his way to hoax his voice and then make a YT?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

I was trying to work out what that could have meant because im dead isn't something i have heard in an EVP before either

Oh I've heard lots! They know they're dead in there and they're pretty vocal about it. Spend a few hours watching YT EVP sessions, you'll be amazed at what they say.

I don't know why everyone has to be so damn negative all the time.

Ditto. It's irrational logic

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Cambot

I didn't ask any question. In fact, I practically stated this is Robin Williams in an EVP. Listen I'm not going to argue with you. You said your piece and that's all you can do now. Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well, that may not be the most compelling evidence for some, but my God, that made me weep. I believe that is the real deal. The videographer does not seem like a charlatan at all. It is upsetting to witness people on this thread immediately jumping to such a conclusion, but that is reality - one will always find folks who dismiss this type of stuff as something or another and refuse to give it any consideration.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join