It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yowzers I have to post this: Did paranormal researcher make contact with Robin Williams?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ok, I just stumbled on this guy named Steve Huff from Huff paranormal who seems to have an uncanny ability to get clear and concise class A EVP recordings from the other side. For those that don't know, EVP stands for electronic voice phenomena where spirits voices are somehow transmitted into radio frequencies which can be recorded for playback or listened via a frequency scanner (ghost box).

I was probably into my third video already contemplating posting about him until spotted one he made which he claims to be Robin Williams coming through. The previous videos I saw already had me convinced he has a spirit fan base which call him by name through the ghost box and happens to be somewhat 'known' in the spirit world, when I saw the Robin Williams clip I just had to watch it.

Now I already know many of you skeptics vehemently deny there is anything to this and may possibly roll your eyes and prepare to flame but I encourage you to keep an opened mind. The video below is 11 minutes with a majority of the time is Huff responding to why he did this. If the suspense is killing you too much you can zip straight to 8:26. I was slightly skeptical even though I am a firm believer in this method of contact but once I heard his voice? POW it hit me. That's Robin folks. Just waiting, waiting there in purgatory (if that's what it is) with all the other poor souls.

I guess RIP doesn't really apply anymore so I don't know what I can say. Just Wow it's crazy. Check it out. Hope you find your way Mr. Williams

edit on 17-12-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
For all we know he spliced this together from recordings of Robin Williams and other voices. I think it beyond despicable that someone use the name of such a great actor and comedian to further their hoaxes.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Does indeed sound like him, and I'm a bit of a robin Williams nut, man it sucks that he's gone. Hopefully this guy can get him to do some stand up from "the other side"..

Gotta work on the quality though.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

So he's hoaxing huh? Putting your opinion aside for a moment, then the voice does sound like Robin for you to claim hoax doesn't it?

Getting back to the hoax comment...

bullocks.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I don't think Robin would be in any mood to do stand up I have a feeling. The comment he made about "I must of had it wrong" sure is telling. I wonder what he meant by that. Is/was Robin an atheist?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I'm not watching it. Did he set out to contact Robin Williams?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It's sick what people will do for a little attention. Capitalizing on death is pretty low, even for a stupid hoax.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

I don't think Robin would be in any mood to do stand up I have a feeling. The comment he made about "I must of had it wrong" sure is telling. I wonder what he meant by that. Is/was Robin an atheist?

Doing stand up and being funny in general I think was partly his coping mechanism as well as who he was/is? Just thinking out loud. Not sure on his beliefs though now that you mention it. Atheist could be a possibility though. That would certainly be the biggest "o crap!" Moment for any atheist.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Cambot

I'm probably only going to respond to one or two of you once but if you don't believe in the after life, then why are you in the forum? Only a skeptic would immediately say hoax.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

spirits voices are somehow transmitted into radio frequencies

Well for me to give you an honest reply i'd need to know a bit more about the process than ''somehow''.

After watching the video all i can say is.. Probably BS.

I'll try to look up some info on EVP.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

yup he was

I did a little research to discover Robin Williams was likely an atheist which makes sense why he allegedly gave up so easily on his life without reaching out to Almighty God. He apparently allowed Hollywood's last script to lead him to think about his own death in new and revealing ways by sharing his fantasies with his audience. - See more at: cherylkicksass.blogspot.ca...

Definitely an "oh crap" moment.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skaffa

If this is your first time hearing about ghost box EVPs I don't blame you for saying BS. But the truth is, people have been using them for years as a hobby. There's hundreds if not thousands of videos on YT. It's the real deal.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So, if I believe in an afterlife I have to believe every dumbass who claims they've contacted a dead celebrity?

Assume much?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

He explains in the fist 8 minutes why he did and how he justifies it. He makes a good point. If indeed Robin came through, then who is he to deny him his chance to speak?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cambot

I don't post "dumb asses" on ATS. Either take me for the integrity I have or take your cynicism else where.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

He explains in the fist 8 minutes why he did and how he justifies it. He makes a good point.

They always do. The answer is yes, he set out to "find" Robin Williams. Theres your sign.

You should check out Houdini lore about exposing fraudulent mediums. He did that a lot because there were and still are a lot of them around. His stage shows included debunking them in the act. He was good at it.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
There's hundreds if not thousands of videos on YT. It's the real deal.

Well, there are thousands of video's claiming contrails are chemtrails, there are thousands of video's of aircraft, balloons etc. claiming that they are alien ufo's.... there are hundreds of pictures of rocks on mars claiming that they are bones, or robots etc etc.

So why do you claim it is the "real deal"?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
In my opinion, its only bad taste if he is hoaxing. If he truly believes that this is happening, then I feel for him.

I think people want to hear what they want to hear. It was a fun little video.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Well I've known about it but never really looked into it as most things like these are simply pareidolia.

My guess is that it is not truly noise or spirits he is listening to but a mixture of frequencies leaking trough.

Could be anything from walkie talkies to radio stations.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Okay, first thing like this I've ever listened to that actually made the hair on my arm stand up. Absolutely chilling.

Who knows? It could very well be. Sure sounds like him.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join