It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 2009 I went crazy, OR had immense spiritual experience of an alternate reality....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Somewhat spooky, I just searched google for octahedrons and wading through images - another term for the shape I used to visualise is called the 'Delta T Antannae'

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Im a Marty

Did you ever stop t think that your mind's filters to 'other worlds' may be shifting to allow such data in? You describe "seeing" people how they really are and objects that denote spiritual talismans, for instance.

Like in Rain Man, the "apparent" illness of Raymond's mind was sometimes a benefit, revealing almost magical ability to see things in an instant that others can't.

Like calculating the square root of two million and three fast as a computer. Thats a gift, not a symptom somethings wrong. But also frightening because the rest of the world considers it "illness".

Sorry, I'm not describing it very well… I'm hurried to be somewhere.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oh yes, it was definately a gift, and I understand, however due to social constructs and being 'part' of a group reality..... my label is that... a psychotic.

But I am one of the most functioning schizo's that I know of, haven't had problems since 2009 at least, and doing the best as I can to get through life... married and daughter, and the world is great

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Glad you're 'well'. I can't help but feel like your wife and daughter are a waste of a beautiful gift. I mean it's great that you fit in, but isn't there part of you that aches to experience something else?

You know everything that will happen in your life on meds will fall in the 0-10 range, that same range that 99.9999% of the western world experience. You could have a 0-1000000 experience or something. I mean socially accepted behavior is a joke anyway, glorified slavery. That same society you're expected to be part of condones torture, condones all sorts of other terrible things.

If you feel fine, ditch the meds, forget conforming to brainwashed standards. Be a visionary!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Since spirituality is NOT EVEN understood in America perhaps THIS will help...twoicefloes.com...

For the record I don't understand it, not enlightened, just a warrior...
edit on 17-12-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
keep hearing meds make things worse in situations like this. is this true?
edit on 17-12-2014 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

wow, what an experience. It almost sounds like
a dream. I wonder if you were experiencing
a condition that usually only last for a few
minutes as a person falls asleep or upon awakening,
its called hypnogogic where a person is awake
(and sometimes even walking around) and are
also still asleep and dreaming.

Rebel 5

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Since spirituality is NOT EVEN understood in America perhaps THIS will help...twoicefloes.com...

For the record I don't understand it, not enlightened, just a warrior...

Even if you say you are not enlightened you still have access to the energy flow that you can use to help yourself/others with if you want to. You just need to activate it in your body either by yourself or by others helping you. For instance with the Reiki tool or another similar tool.

The difference is how much energy you have access to and how much you can push thru. But I do agree that there can be difference in the consciousness if you push a lot of energy thru.

You and I might not run like best runners in the world. That do not mean we cannot run at our best speed and improve with practice.

Op from my point of view you have a third eye (pineal gland/chemicals in the brain/sensor package) that translate information a little bit differently at times. Like your sensors are calibrated a little bit differently. Some can calibrate themselves to see things others cannot. As always it is good to question all information coming in even when you are told you are "completely normal".

I have never been able to see different than what I have perceived in my life. But I have felt things that science normally do not want to discuss yet. In a 100 years maybe science finally will have thrown away the physical reality model for a total quantum based model where synchronicity is finally explained this will change. Young's interference experiment was done in 1803 and still many people of science say the standard model is correct and not just a simplification that most times works, except when trying to explain the missing energy that appear when we try to understand reality thru experiments. Science have for me become a great disappointment since it is stuck in blind faith mode (old dogma thinking) now days instead of moving on to the next frontier.

Namaste
edit on 17-12-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I don't think Syd Barret was crazy, Simply enlightened. Yet also a diagnosed schizophrenic.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I am familiar with a great deal of occult information I just chose to vector myself to defend since I'm so pissed existentially.

For instance if a psychic is near me that are bothered by what they find,not sure why ,just a knuckle dragger fot the country.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

First, thank you for sharing. The story has similarities to another that's fairly personal to me. You mentioned that you had the experience in 2009. Would you be willing to share what month you had the experience?

I started to do some visualisations, I won't go into what they were right now, but lets just say around 24 hours of constantly visualising certain shapes/colours at my pineal, I started to 'shift'.

Were you using audio or doing any auditory meditations to complement the visualizations?

edit on 2014-12-17 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Im a Marty

originally posted by: AgentShillington
Thanks for sharing your experience.

If you don't mind my asking, what was your diagnosis, and what meds are you taking to counter the condition?

Diagnosed Schizoaffective - Abilify for psychosis and Pristiq for depression

Do you believe that your diagnosis is accurate? If not, why?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtraeme

Hi Xtraeme,

I do not recall the month I'm sorry, it was 5 years ago.... but no, no auditory meditations, audio was fine, other than being 'crisp'.

It was just a octahedron/delta-T visualisation at the pineal gland.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

In my 20s for a few weeks I used some cheap oil paints that were toxic, I didn't realise until afterwards. I was painting for hours on end, not eating much drinking tea with lots of sugar. I was sleep deprived and probably anorexic as well as experiencing toxification from the oil paints. I started seeing things in brighter colours and as if they were a painting, everything I seen I imagined how I would paint it, and it looked like it was, even with brush marks. That lasted a few days until I started sleeping properly, eating and ditched those oil paints.

Another similar incident was when I was feeling allergic / intolerant to most foods and decided on the elimination process to determine if there were any reactions, until it got to all I felt okay eating was green beans. I ate those and practically nothing else for months, with olive oil, chilli, herbs but always those. Eventually I started seeing thing glowing green, especially people, the whites of their eyes glowed the most, as if they were radioactive, the tv also glowed green. That lasted a few months until I started eating other things.

Basically you might have been affected by a toxin and weren't aware of it.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Quite possibly, I'm open to any reasoning to what occured

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Oh yes, it was definately a gift, and I understand, however due to social constructs and being 'part' of a group reality..... my label is that... a psychotic.

But I am one of the most functioning schizo's that I know of, haven't had problems since 2009 at least, and doing the best as I can to get through life… married and daughter, and the world is great

Just came back to say… outstanding.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your experience.

If you don't mind my asking, what was your diagnosis, and what meds are you taking to counter the condition?

Diagnosed Schizoaffective - Abilify for psychosis and Pristiq for depression

Do you believe that your diagnosis is accurate? If not, why?

Yes its accurate, in 2001 I was drugged, and had a 3 month psychotic break.... the result was psychosis, altered beliefs, delusions of granduer etc... I am not anti-medical establishment, quite the opposite, I work well within the system, although this specific event was a little different to the previous episodes...

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Hi Xtraeme,

I do not recall the month I'm sorry, it was 5 years ago.... but no, no auditory meditations, audio was fine, other than being 'crisp'.

It was just a octahedron/delta-T visualisation at the pineal gland.

Drats, maybe you remember the season? Do you think your family would remember the month? I am not trying to pry. I am just very curious about the timeframe.

As far as the experience goes, when you did the meditation were you intentionally attempting to accomplish something? How important do you think the repetitive nature of the visualization was to bring about the change? You said the experience lasted for about three weeks, right? Did it start to fade out or did it stop abruptly?

Nice to chat again Marty. Hope you and yours are well.

Happy holidays!
-Xt
edit on 2014-12-17 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Hey Xtraeme, my wife said it was in June of 2009.

It wasn't a sudden stop, the experienced went in a sine wave... So to a positive reality, back to normal, then to a negative reality, then back to normal - all gradual.

And yes, the meditation is supposed to make you go into alternate realities....... funny that huh. First time I didn't expect something like that to work, what I didn't anticipate was that I would appear different to those around me, specifically looking 'sick' in the positive reality, and looking really well, in the negative reality...

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Yes its accurate, in 2001 I was drugged, and had a 3 month psychotic break.... the result was psychosis, altered beliefs, delusions of granduer etc... I am not anti-medical establishment, quite the opposite, I work well within the system, although this specific event was a little different to the previous episodes...

Do you believe that you had some sort of paranormal experience?

I do appreciate your responses. I am not judging you, far from it, I am simply intrigued.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join