It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

322 Hidden In Hollywood

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: southtower

Interesting speculation.... On a side note, I had the privilege of watching Warren Sapp double fist corn dogs as he walked through downtown Tampa in that celebratory parade after that win. It was quite amusing!

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

youtube.com

Watch this

March 22 - 3/22 - 322 - creepy credits
edit on 15-12-2014 by southtower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It's all about 7 no matter what you think you know! but if you like the dark side think the inverse square, Star Wars, Luke Skywalker, duality, chaos to order, fire to rebirth, blue or red pill, black square or white one ?...so many ways to look at these themes, should be no surprise to anyone that follows the numbers, the fingerprints of those who choose to continually remind us of who they are and what they represent....it's on you decide which pill you want to follow, or pass on and just ignore it and keep your heads buried deep in the sand!
If you know the original construct and purpose of the Holly - Wood are you really surprised at this point ? what the eye, or the Ayin is???

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I find it interesting that people see numbers in movies, I have encountered this problem also. The numbers I see though are divisibles of 3 ex. An apartment number could be C12 , or the number on the outside of a building is something like 422781. Those numbers added up are 24, which can be reduced to 3 × 8. My point is, the number 3 seems to be significant enough to find in a majority of movies. I have no clue what connection this number holds to secret societies but I believe someone is trying to say something. Imo I find it hard to ignore and I would assume (people that arent idiots or people who dont believe in coincidence ) would also notice similar patterns.I dont have much knowledge on skull and bones but I do believe there is an agenda with these number patterns

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I find it interesting that people see numbers in movies, I have encountered this problem also. The numbers I see though are divisibles of 3 ex. An apartment number could be C12 , or the number on the outside of a building is something like 422781. Those numbers added up are 24, which can be reduced to 3 × 8. My point is, the number 3 seems to be significant enough to find in a majority of movies. I have no clue what connection this number holds to secret societies but I believe someone is trying to say something. Imo I find it hard to ignore and I would assume (people that arent idiots or people who dont believe in coincidence ) would also notice similar patterns.I dont have much knowledge on skull and bones but I do believe there is an agenda with these number patterns

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Sorry my smartphone isnt really smart

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Its about the fake assassination of Iulius Kaesar and his "resurrection" on March 22.
Rome

Skull and Bones worships of deception to gain power, and power over the poor. Hence their group motto, but in German:
"Who was the fool, beggar or king? All's the same in death."

Meaning since death happens to us all, you might as well be rich and powerful in life.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Did you ever see the number 24?

You can connect numbers from pretty much anything if you try hard enough.

For the NFL at least, I think you're trying hard enough.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

It's significant because 3 is the lowest odd prime number.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: parad0x122

I've also have come to that conclusion but what I dont understand, is why 3 seems so important, maybe its something to do with Fibonacci numbers, or one of those geometrical theorys. I understand Tesla was also interested in the number 3 or multiples of it. I got to a point to where I had to read a little bit about that number because I realized that number is around a lot more than people would think to notice. For example in my life my birthday is 12/3/87

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Queen Elizabeth II appears on the currency of 33 countries.

Just thought I'd put that out there lol

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Watch this video by Disney. Skull and bones galore.

1.35-1.42 you'll see it
edit on 16-12-2014 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This may be interesting:

On September 29, 1876, a group calling itself "The Order of File and Claw" broke into the Skull and Bones' holy of holies. In the "tomb" they found lodge-room 324 "fitted up in black velvet, even the walls being covered with the material." Upstairs was lodge-room 322, "the 'sanctum sanctorium' of the temple... furnished in red velvet" with a pentagram on the wall. In the hall are "pictures of the founders of Bones at Yale, and of members of the Society in Germany, when the chapter was established here in 1832." The raiding party found another interesting scene in the parlor next to room 322.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Pretty interesting stuff -- Room 322 -- red velvet -- pentagram on the wall - sanctum sanctorium of the Skull and Bones temple. Go figure.
edit on 16-12-2014 by Axial Leader because: spellling

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I distracted the thread by targeting the NFL. Lets just focus on solid 322 or skull and bones references in hollywood/media

Here is the screenshot from Purge Anarchy (2014)
Final scene, blatant 3/22 plus the year is 2023.
The movie has a heavy anti-US theme just like Batman 3, Olympus has fallen and the Equalizer. All have Skull and Bones references.

This is pure speculation. I would need to accumulate more 322 screenshots to build a solid argument. ATS is just my ground to post clues.

a reply to: EA006

Bones dont match with body, so most likely a blatant skull and bones logo drawn in by Disney. Good find
edit on 17-12-2014 by southtower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

That would have to mean that all other teams conspired to win and lose the correct number of games to align the Buccaneers and the Raiders in the Super Bowl that year. These athletes are too proud and genuinely competitive for me to even consider that a possibility.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

For some reason I am unable to star your post. I take that as an omen.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The number 322 is also on the Georgia Guidestones.

The secret meaning of the number 322 is: to mix or insert something into another; it means to insert into something like a lattice. Or to comingle something with another to form several parts.

It is relative to the name Skull n bones in that a skeleton is a lattice or complicated structure with various parts

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The most common held belief to the origin of the number 322 is the Genesis passage from the bible. Earlier quoted in this thread.

It is believed, that the Skull and Bones order is a spin off of the original Ordo Templi Orientis. But when Aliester Crowley seized control of the order and turned it into a bastion of the Thelmic Order - the Mason's took their leave. Not wishing to include women and outsiders into the order - to teach them the secrets of ritual, as Crowley was planning - and subsequently did.

The Skull & Bones motto is - "Ordo Ab Chao" (Order From Chaos).

Planned chaos will cause the civilians to beg for more government and to give up freedoms willingly. That's basically what this order is for - to teach our leaders of the world - how to control the masses. To accept that this is something that has to be done. Is that evil? Wrong? I guess that is a matter of perspective, and dependent upon which side of the silver spoon one lives. Eating off it or washing it. But they do it - routinely. Problem, reaction, solution. Repeat until you get the desired effect.

CdT

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Where is the 322 listed on the guidestones? If the people who made the guidestones were bad people then why do they support the things listed on it?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join