It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan , You Sir are Correct !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Greetings ,

I am really unsure if this belongs here . But i wanted to share it with ATS

Religiously i do not agree with Louis Farrakhan ,however i came across a short interview had me thinking this mans words are very true , we just need to replace the "Africa " with the "middle east" yeah ? .. Well ill just let you watch it and tell me what you think .

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

I do believe what he says about the position of the US. The government has a habit of acting like the moral judge of the world while doing some of the worst things possible others and their own people. Good video.

With the torture reports we can see that not only is our government corrupt and morally bankrupt but it is also acts unconsciousably against their own people on a regular basis.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

Yeah, makes a fair point, the moral hypocrisy in American politics is pretty bad. Im still unsure how it is they presume to be the moral arbiters of the planet when they are by far the most corrupt.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Powned…

"Can you think of a nation more corrupt?"

"Yah, I'm living in one."

edit on 11-12-2014 by intrptr because: thanks walsh

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Powned…

"Yah, I'm loving in one."

Living*

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Being a native of Chicagoland and having come in contact with a couple of Farakhan's special operatives...I can assure you there is nothing ever right about him.

He is a clever person...but not right.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
Being a native of Chicagoland and having come in contact with a couple of Farakhan's special operatives...I can assure you there is nothing ever right about him.

well , he happens to be right this time ....

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh

Farakhan is just as involved with the accusations he made on that tape as anyone...he'd probably send his minions against me if he had information on where I was and had a particular reason to do so.

that's what makes him always wrong and never right.

he knows better than anyone, probably, that America hasn't committed any of the crimes he implied America committed and that its his own group that commits the atrocities.

He is the voice of false righteousness.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Farakhan is just as involved with the accusations he made on that tape as anyone...he'd probably send his minions against me if he had information on where I was and had a particular reason to do so.

he knows better than anyone, probably, that America hasn't committed any of the crimes he implied America committed and that its his own group that commits the atrocities.

Seeing as he mentioned Atom Bombs and wiping out huge numbers of First Peeps, i'm pretty sure that it wasn't Louis who did this.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Seeing as he mentioned Atom Bombs and wiping out huge numbers of First Peeps, i'm pretty sure that it wasn't Louis who did this.

perhaps friends of his dropped the bombs, America certainly did not...Farakhan would love to occupy property that is not his own, it is his way of life and the way of life of his crew.

and he will do all that is necessary to keep his own history secret...while at the same time enjoy exposing the shortcomings of others or even falsely attributing actions to others he should know well enough are not their actions.

that tape you posted will not be his evidence to support him, but will serve to illustrate his shameless hypocrisy.

he doesn't give a crap about Native Americans, Japanese, Africans or anyone else but will use them all to get money.

edit on 11-12-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's pretty funny to me that he points his finger at anyone for being "moral judge of the world while doing the most horrible things". You are a self styled prophet and moral judge of everyone else while O.J. helps you find Malcom X's real killer.

This guy claims to have been aboard UFO's piloted by advanced black scientists just waiting for the proper moment to fly down and exterminate the white devil with ray guns.

and yes, he killed Malcom X, I don't mean gave the order, I mean personally pulled the trigger.

FTA.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

I didn't post a tape, that was the OP.

And LF may very well be in it for the money, but seeing as you are saying that the US did not drop WMDs on Japan, i don't think that further discourse with you would benefit my sanity.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
lol , as i stated in my OP i don't agree with this religious points of view , however i agree with what he is saying in this video . that's that.. he speaks the truth at that point in time .

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

not sure why you don't believe America has committed war crimes ...

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

not sure why you don't believe America has committed war crimes ...

I suppose it would make more sense if we had the same definition of 'America', which we probably don't.

but I don't believe that the United States of America won WWII, it lost it. and the United States didn't lose in Vietnam, it won.

i don't aspire to historical revision, what is commonly accepted is free to remain, but I think the problem of our inability to understand one another is in the details.

understanding, however, will reveal what makes Louis Farrakhan a vile human being and a hypocrite. and the tape posted by the OP...is evidence supporting his conviction, not supporting exoneration.

i'd like to add that I've spent a great deal of time hanging around extremely dark human beings.

(post by SamHill removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
its strange farakhan is taken seriously. people must be running out of hope.

besides, what should I care...that guy thought gaddafi was going to live to a ripe old age.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Powned…

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

Powned…

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

That was original.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah, a very democratic response too.

It's the basic go-to reply for those without a coherent argument.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join