It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan , You Sir are Correct !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think all nations have corrupted governments to some extent, that being said I think Wallace got put in his place because he phrased his question in an arrogant manner, like the USA and the rest of the world is free from corruption.

So in a sense he set himself up to be knocked down on that one, he wanted to talk about Nigerian corruption not USA corruption.

That being said yes this country and every other country has alot of cleaning up to do, and being blind to the wrong doings of ones own country is very hypocritical, I think there is a lesson to be learned when it comes to truthfully exposing corruption and making a progressive change.

To think your any better than anyone else puts you in a US VS THEM mindset and is what needs to change we are all one people. Until this is realized our society will continue to spin on the hamster wheel of self destructive change blinded victims of selfish pride.

edit on 11-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

perhaps friends of his dropped the bombs

Is it me or am I living in a Bizarro world; how many atom bombs did friends of Farrakhen drop. Next you'll say Farrakhens got a F-35 parked in the garage.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You sure are throwing out a lot of accusations. Do you have any evidence to your claims, or are you just running your mouth?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Is it me or am I living in a Bizarro world; how many atom bombs did friends of Farrakhen drop. Next you'll say Farrakhens got a F-35 parked in the garage.

Uh, Farraconartist himself said that the nation of Islam has UFOs with death lasers, what does he need an F-35 for?

The great "Mother Plane", according to this racist crackpot, hovers 40 miles above America just waiting to deal death to all the white people. This is not a joke.
Also, he claims that Elijah Mohammed (who died in 1975), is still alive and well, and at the ripe old age of 117 is in contact with him from the "Mother Plane".

I can only come to the conclusion that anyone who believes in or supports this imbecile is willing to go to some great lengths to find some excuse to support their blind anti-white, anti-Jew,Afro-centric hate, bigotry, and racism.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh

originally posted by: michaelbrux

originally posted by: Walsh

Being a native of Chicagoland and having come in contact with a couple of Farakhan's special operatives...I can assure you there is nothing ever right about him.

He is a clever person...but not right.

well , he happens to be right this time ....

Farakhan is just as involved with the accusations he made on that tape as anyone...he'd probably send his minions against me if he had information on where I was and had a particular reason to do so.

that's what makes him always wrong and never right.

he knows better than anyone, probably, that America hasn't committed any of the crimes he implied America committed and that its his own group that commits the atrocities.

He is the voice of false righteousness.

en.wikipedia.org...

not sure why you don't believe America has committed war crimes ...

if you ask Satan...

...God committed War Crimes when he created Adam.

but Shock Combat is afoot nevertheless.
edit on 12-12-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

You sure are throwing out a lot of accusations. Do you have any evidence to your claims, or are you just running your mouth?

Building 5, December 2012.
WIU 1990.

just a taste.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I am unaware of these incidents. Link?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

WIU 1990.

just a taste.

Like usual, your posts don't have any substance.

Do you believe you are being helpful, or are you just posting garbage?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

WIU 1990.

just a taste.

i guess that means Farrakhan will last longer than his friend Gaddafi.

good for him.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

its the Bizarro world.

i thought that was 'common sense'

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

WIU 1990.

just a taste.

i guess that means Farrakhan will last longer than his friend Gaddafi.

good for him.

I'm not sure if you intended to answer my question or not with this post, but it is apparent that you do not have any useful information to give and are merely interested in attempts at being clever.

So, I am going to assume that you do NOT have any evidence and are simply running your mouth, as you have had ample time and opportunity to evidence your garbage claims and continue to run your account like a smug know-it-all without the benefit of knowing much of anything useful.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

its the Bizarro world.

i thought that was 'common sense'

Thats no answer...
Again I quote you

perhaps friends of his dropped the bombs, America certainly did not...Farakhan would love to occupy property that is not his own, it is his way of life and the way of life of his crew.

Again I ask you...
What bombs? Please enlighten us; or you just throw lines to the air with no real substance....what a waste of everyones time

edit on 12-12-2014 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I won't even watch a word from this racist pig.WHERE was LF when i was arrested for consorting with my coloured+black friends in the days of Apartheid in my country? WHERE was LF when all my white friends had forsaken me because i woud not give up said coloured+black friends?
WHERE was LF,on the bright side,when me+my coloured+black friends were dancing the night away at a nightclub called Thriller in the coloured/black neighbourhood+afterwards,stuffing our faces with delicious roti's and just shootin the breeze.Hating on+wishing all the white debbils were dead,THAT'S where that feeble excuse for a human being was,i'll just bet

I am SICK AND #ING TIRED of being made i should feel guilty for having incarnated into a white-skinned flesh suit,serias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SICK of the fact that RT and BIN is banned as sources on this site,and Natural News is routinely riduculed-but this hate-filled,bigoted,racist PIG is allowed on here.Go ahead,ban me,i honestly don't give a #-but i do not see wht someone shamelessly and blatantly promoting hatred towards a specific race group should be allowed-would you give the KKK,or any anti-Jewish activist the same privilege? Would you?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

how could I possibly provide enough evidence to prove that just prior to the end of WWII, perhaps April 1945, that the US Government was overthrown and that the powers that overthrew it are the people that attacked Japan with atomic weapons and not Americans.

you live in a world where many say that there is darkness and secrets, but when one attempts to describe the nature of that very darkness...someone demands evidence.

what should a person like myself think of this? that you are the agent of that very darkness i attempt to define and your job is to preserve it, perhaps.

how many volumes of heavily filtered 230 years old data would i have to piece together to show that the American Revolution was won under the Articles of Confederation and before the new Constitution was adopted the system was hijacked by agents of the very powers that Americans just got through fighting?

evidence and proof are not high payoff investments...even if I had evidence, I wouldn't waste my time constructing a proof.

my overall position is this: i will enjoy my own beliefs absent of evidence or proofs just like Farrakhan and his serial mass murdering friends have enjoyed for so long.

when Farrakhan's holy temple, or the temple he is a member of, is shaking on it foundations come mid February and his nation is smooshed like a bug and his hopes and dreams crumpled like paper, then you'll understand.

consider that a promise to deliver fresh evidence looking forward.

edit on 12-12-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

how could I possibly provide enough evidence to prove that just prior to the end of WWII, perhaps April 1945, that the US Government was overthrown and that the powers that overthrew it are the people that attacked Japan with atomic weapons and not Americans.

you live in a world where many say that there is darkness and secrets, but when one attempts to describe the nature of that very darkness...someone demands evidence.

what should a person like myself think of this? that you are the agent of that very darkness i attempt to define and your job is to preserve it, perhaps.

how many volumes of heavily filtered 230 years old data would i have to piece together to show that the American Revolution was won under the Articles of Confederation and before the new Constitution was adopted the system was hijacked by agents of the very powers that Americans just got through fighting?

evidence and proof are not high payoff investments...even if I had evidence, I wouldn't waste my time constructing a proof.

my overall position is this: i will enjoy my own beliefs absent of evidence or proofs just like Farrakhan and his serial mass murdering friends have enjoyed for so long.

when Farrakhan's holy temple, or the temple he is a member of, is shaking on it foundations come mid February and his nation is smooshed like a bug and his hopes and dreams crumpled like paper, then you'll understand.

So that sounds like a hard prediction for the fall of the Nation of Islam in Mid-February. I look forward to visiting this thread in March and handing out a hearty "LOL".

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So that sounds like a hard prediction for the fall of the Nation of Islam in Mid-February. I look forward to visiting this thread in March and handing out a hearty "LOL".

fair enough.

i think you should be open to the possibility that the body of the group will remain intact.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I think you should be open to the possibility that your post will be seen as hedging your bets.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I won't hedge my bet and this is why:

Nation of Islam is obviously constructed upon, literally, the belief, that America is a brutal, unjust, warmongering and treacherous entity lacking even a single redeeming quality, thus worthy of God's divine wrath.

NOI probably thinks of itself as the only qualified group, or representative in Chicagoland of a larger group, to inherit the legendary Wealth of the American nation and allocate it in such a way to cure all the worlds ills, which they claim America is responsible for. he imagines himself a judge and savior...

as it becomes more and more clear that America is a none of these things, but is in fact the exact opposite, and that his judgment is knowingly false his world will collapse. you may be able to prop it up for a time...but a person is free to use their backs however they see fit...

It is Farrakhan and you that should be hedging your own bets as the ones you've made are far more risky than mine. America is a f'n Boy Scout compared to the rest of the world.

its what gaddafi found out 3.5 years ago...and its the one many more will find out now going forward.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
America is not the drug pusher or the slaver...or the man that will murder his brother for material gain and temporal power.

that's someone else you are thinking of.

and continuing down the path of that belief...is the road to non-existence. its the road farrakhan is on.

100% guaranteed.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
100% Guaranteed.

He was completely wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join