It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trapped in an elevator with crazy guy (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Language warning.

I don't think the other guy is actually crazy, just having a serious meltdown.

I would probably flip my crap too if I was stuck in an elevator. Probably not quiet as bad, but it would be incredibly uncomfortable. I despise heights, tight places and feeling stuck.

I'm pretty surprised they didn't call the fire department or grab a crowbar to get the guys out.

Anyway, I found the video pretty amusing. Some of the guys quips are hysterical and the whole time it seems like he's trying to figure out if the guy filming is on his side or thinks he's nuts.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Some people when they are uncomfortable have to let everyone around them know it. Some people are only comfortable when they make everyone around then as uncomfortable as they are.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

two choices:

1. sit there and put up with his crap or
2. Risk the possibility that today is the day you die duking it out in an elevator with a crazy dude

I think the alarm ringing for 5 minutes would have been enough for me to flip out completely and latch onto his face like that critter in Aliens.

Kind of reminded me of this Andy Dick bit. lol

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
why freak the hell out, lay down and take a nap.

"We have some uncooked food and if we aren't rescued soon we may have to eat it and poison ourselves"

REALLY?!?!?! How damn long do you think you could POSSIBLY be in there? They will have you out soon or worse case scenario a few hours. Obviously he don't know you can go without food for 2 weeks easily without dying.

He would die from dehydration sooner, even with no water he has a couple days...people are idiots.

What's going to happen if something happens to the infrastructure in this country and people can't get food at the grocery store?

Wow.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mwood

I understand freaking out. It's not a great idea, and yeah you'll get rescued soon but if you have anxiety it's more difficult than taking a few deep breaths and it clouds the rational part of your thinking.

I would be pretty pissed too if there was no way to communicate and the people I was speaking with refused to call the Fire Department or man up and pry the door open.

Also the guy filming starts worrying he may have an asthma attack in the 3rd video.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Now you know how a lion feels in a cage at the zoo.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
"Now we have air" Lol.
What's this guy even doing in an elevator?! Most people with claustrophobia will go out of their way to avoid any enclosed area, much less one that they know can get stuck. A relative of mine would probably react the same way. She can not stand small spaces. They had to sedate her to get an MRI, even though it was one of the newer, more open ones. I think a few minutes of taking his verbal abuse, would have me using that bar on him.
"I had to hit him officer, he was a danger to me and himself"

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I don't think the other guy is actually crazy, just having a serious meltdown.

No...he's just a rude asshole.
Threatening the lady on the other end of the phone...because he's spent a few minutes in a damned elevator?!! Seriously?
He's lucky the guy in the elevator filming this thing was a bit of a "push over" (to say the least)...not to mention, he's about half annoying and a bit dumb himself (eg...."we might have to eat uncooked food"....Really?...lol)
After those threats to a lady that was just telling them what was going on, had I been there, he'd have been lucky if I didn't start throwing some punches (that sh#t was VERY unnecessary....pissed off and annoyed that he was stuck in there or not)

Most people like this, in a SHTF situation, will die off rather quickly (the "upside" of this entire video that I wasted life and brain cells on).....meh, needed a break from the constant serious discussions anyways.

......some people, are pansies. Truly.

(Just a thought...who the hell spends time filming and uploading this kind of tripe?....too much time on his hands, apparently)

top topics

join