It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia names pilot who shot down MH-17

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
A Russian newspaper has made a series of outlandish claims regarding the MH17 disaster, including that the plane was shot down in a botched bid by the Ukrainian air force to assassinate Vladimir Putin on the orders of a billionaire oligarch.

Just as it was stated at the time when it happened that mh-17 was diverted

www.zerohedge.com...

Putin would fly the route in his private jet, and ordered that the Russian President be assassinated by the Ukranian army.the pilot disappeared to Dubai with a glamorous air traffic controller after the MH17 disaster,

Pravda newspaper say both went on an 'extended holiday' immediately after the Boeing 777 was downed on 17 July, killing all 298 people on board. But, it is claimed, Putin's route was changed and the last minute and he landed instead in Moscow.

Lt Col Dmitro Yakatsuts of elite 299 squadron in the Ukrainian air force piloted an Su-25 aircraft tailing MH17 but that he has since disappeared to Dubai.Anna Petrenko, based in Dnepropetrovsk, was in charge of the Malaysian Airlines flight at the time of the crash, and that she has vanished to the same location.

www.dailymail.co.uk... d-craft.html

The plot thickens and as yet no black box data has been revealed to the public in this incident with everything being done in secret

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Wasn't the Putin assassination rumor debunked the day it came out? On top of that I love how they say MH17 was being tailed by an Su-25. I hate to sound like a broken record but the Su-25's ceiling is far below that of the 777. On top of that the 777 is faster than the Su-25. So somehow this magic Su-25 continuously flew over its ceiling and well over its max speed. I know the Little Engine could do the impossible by saying "I think I can," but in the real world physics rules.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Maybe it came up underneath and fired both rocket and cannons which would have the range and velocity to close the gap to the airliner , just speculation on my part

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
dp
edit on 5/12/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Perhaps the 777 wasn't doing top speed..?
edit on 6/12/1414 by Emerald53 because: spelling -.-

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Wasn't the Putin assassination rumor debunked the day it came out?

How could that ever be debunked, unless you know the minds of the people who shot down the plane?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Please explain to me why we have not seen the confirmation that we have been led to believe about it being the separatists in the east!

We heard it 24/7 for weeks, yet the west has yet to give us anything to go off of, I suppose they could dispel these "rumors" very easily considering how rock solid their case is right?
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSaturday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Maybe it came up underneath and fired both rocket and cannons which would have the range and velocity to close the gap to the airliner , just speculation on my part

SO they shot this plane down from behind at an altitude 10000 ft below this plane with a plane that wouldn't have been able to catch the airliner at that speed.

So now when does the Unicorn show up with the pixie dust that allows this plane to do the impossible?

It isn't just speculation as it is an all out impossibility for an SU 25 to achieve what you and your source zerohedge thinks it is capable of.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

How could that ever be debunked, unless you know the minds of the people who shot down the plane?

This is how...

Putin has only one jet – Board One, he does not fly other planes. This plane always takes off from Vnukovo-3, but the presidential plane have not been flying over Ukraine for a while,” the source at Vnukovo-3 terminal said.

President Putin was on his way from Brazil, where he attended the BRICS summit, to Moscow.

rt.com...

DO you really think they don't know where the RUssian president's plane is at when he flies, and do you think they are going to fly his jet straight over a war zone that he created?

That is unless RT is lying and we all know they don't say anything wrong about Putin.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Please explain to me why we have not seen the confirmation that we have been led to believe about it being the separatists in the east!

Ongoing criminal investigations don't just toss the evidence out there for all to see.

We heard 24/7 for weeks, yet the west has yet to give us anything to go off of, I suppose they could dispel these "rumors" very easily considering how rock solid their case is right?

Unlike what Russia did by saying a plane that wasn't there did it, then changing the wikipedia page to back their accusations, would that be better if the west just did that, because I am sure that could be done if you just want lies that will go nowhere.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Why didn't any of the passengers attempt to make final phone calls, or even take photographs. Even with explosive decompression, they would still have 15 seconds of consciousness.

My personal theory is on the shipment of lithium batteries. If they caught fire, that would generate smoke and fire, which possibly would have knocked everyone out.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Not MAH370, MAH17 over Ukraine

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Your right they do not even toss all the evidence to the country who owned the plane and lost so many of their family members on that tragic day.

Everyone lies, however the west in the past few decades have been caught lying, time and time again.

All the while spreading out our banking/corporate/military control in any country that has resources we desire. It does not take much to see this connection.

I would like your honest opinion on something that may seem off topic, but is relevant to our differing views about media and the information they share.

Do you believe the official report put out by the 9/11 Commission?

I believe this question to be relevant because I am of the opinion that 9/11 and MH17 were false flags orchestrated by multiple intelligence agencies, to further US interests.

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSaturday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerald53

The 777 would have been doing cruising speed. The cruising speed for the 777 is 0.84 Mach. The top speed of the Su-25 without armaments is 0.8 Mach. This will be even lower once weapons start being added. Not to mention as the Su-25 starts going over its service ceiling it's speed will also start dropping.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

SO they shot this plane down from behind at an altitude 10000 ft below this plane with a plane that wouldn't have been able to catch the airliner at that speed.

So now when does the Unicorn show up with the pixie dust that allows this plane to do the impossible?

It isn't just speculation as it is an all out impossibility for an SU 25 to achieve what you and your source zerohedge thinks it is capable of.

all the recent MH-17 flight paths as tracked by Flightaware and shows that while all ten most recent paths pass safely well south of the Donetsk region, and cross the zone above the Sea of Azov, it was only today's tragic flight that passed straight overhead Donetsk.

what would it take for a 30 mm cannon shell to make up the mile between the planes 3-5 seconds

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Except from looking at the wreckage we know it was not shot by 30mm cannon fire. 30mm rounds leave much bigger holes than what we see in the MH17 wreckage.

Not only that but if someone in an Su-25 was firing from a mile away that they would have as tight a grouping as we see. And let's not forget that decompression was immediate as there was no mayday call from the cockpit. So do you really think it's possible for 30mm cannon fire from a mile away is going to cause instantaneous explosive decompression to the point where the plane broke completely apart in midair?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

no mayday call from the cockpit - has the black box data been released yet
nope if there was anything on it it would be out in 24 hours worldwide .

humansarefree.com...

U.S. State Department Deputy admits: MH17 ‘evidence’ is based on YT clips & social media posts
edit on 7/12/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

all the recent MH-17 flight paths as tracked by Flightaware and shows that while all ten most recent paths pass safely well south of the Donetsk region,

Except there were planes in the area before and during the same time that MH 17 was shot down.

A Singapore Airlines passenger plane was flying just 15 miles away from flight MH17 when it was shot out of the sky over Ukraine.

Figures also reveal 55 planes - including six flights from London's Heathrow Airport - flew over the war zone on the same day the tragedy happened.
Airlines which used the same airspace over Donetsk as the MH17 plane on the same day include: Jet Airways; Thai Airways; Pakistan International Airlines; Qatar Airways; Etihad; Emirates; and Austrian Airlines.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

what would it take for a 30 mm cannon shell to make up the mile between the planes 3-5 seconds

Well first thing is the plane has to be able to achieve the same altitude as MH 17 to be able to bring it down, which in this case the SU 25 will not do it, as that is supposedly the plane that did it according to Russia.

So when one can show proof that an SU 25 can do this you might have something, but it can't so you don't.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Well first thing is the plane has to be able to achieve the same altitude as MH 17 to be able to bring it down, which in this case the SU 25 will not do it, as that is supposedly the plane that did it according to Russia.
you said

If i want to shoot a duck down i do not need to be flying beside it i just point up

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

no mayday call from the cockpit - has the black box data been released yet nope if there was anything on it it would be out in 24 hours worldwide .

Yes it has...

MH17 crash: Black boxes show plane suffered 'massive explosive decompression' following shrapnel hit

www.independent.co.uk... 9632881.html

As for a mayday call the pilots did not see anything that would have warranted a distress call. Which is why there wasn't any.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join