It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Within the atom is a universe and vice versa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
So I have been looking over some old vedic texts and they mention that the universe entire is contained in an atom.

Recently CERN mentioned that micro black holes have been found within atoms.
Could these micro black holes lead to universal big bangs?

Also according to the big bang our universe started off as an atom in size.

I have come to believe that the universe is actually contained with a tiny atomic particle. And that we are actually infinate universes.

Proof?
1. Well when we dream we recreate everything with our minds
2. Just to see the world/universe we must recreate it in our brains and decode that information and replay it in our minds eye so to say. Meaning we dont see anything we create everything we see with the power of the mind/brain/counciousness.

Discuss how many universes we are made of and what does this mean?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
So I have been looking over some old vedic texts and they mention that the universe entire is contained in an atom.

Recently CERN mentioned that micro black holes have been found within atoms.
Could these micro black holes lead to universal big bangs?

Also according to the big bang our universe started off as an atom in size.

I have come to believe that the universe is actually contained with a tiny atomic particle. And that we are actually infinate universes.

Proof?
1. Well when we dream we recreate everything with our minds
2. Just to see the world/universe we must recreate it in our brains and decode that information and replay it in our minds eye so to say. Meaning we dont see anything we create everything we see with the power of the mind/brain/counciousness.

Discuss how many universes we are made of and what does this mean?

I have often thought this many times myself with out ever having any knowledge of this, strange reading it posted here lol...

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

The smaller we look and the bigger we look , it all seems to have a real similarity to it.
I reckon infinity booths ways.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
As above, so below.
I've always been fascinated by the idea that various microscopic and macroscopic levels, are quite similar.
Our Brain’s Neurons Look Exactly Like The Structure Of The Universe.
Isn't that evidence in some way, that the universe is somehow Holographic?
What if our universe is a ''brain'' of a being that lives in another universe which is a brain of a being living in another and this goes on to infinity(both ways)?
Sorry, I got carried away...
It could just be that nature follows the same patterns (and laws) of complicated structure in both levels (micro and macro).

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Yes this infinate truth that we are in fact EVERYTHING seems stranger than fiction. One old legend is of the prince RAM from vedic times more than 10,000 BC, sages would see that his pores held entire universes. Also the legend of Krishna which his mother looked in his mouth and saw the entire universe. I wonder if these are type 4 races/universal beings that Michio Kaku seldom speaks of?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Some of the latest thinking in Cosmology includes elements of what you're saying.

Many Cosmologists are coming around to the notion of 'multiverses', or more specifically, 'bubble universes'.

The thinking is, ours is but one such bubble Universe among an infinite sea of other bubble universes, each capable of a 'big bang' episode, which goes on to create yet more new bubble universes.

Picture an endless array of bubbles, like your kid would make from bubble mixture, but inside each one of them is a complete universe, some of which may be about to explode in a big bang event, which goes on to create more bubble universes and accelerates the expansion of the multiverses.

Even at this unimaginably enormous scale, with endless universes occupying their own bubble, these still amazingly resemble sub-atomic particles and atom structures.

Electrons, protons, neutrons, quarks, bosons...stars, planets, galaxies...galaxies, bubble universe, multiverse...all appear to be fractal, which looks remarkably similar when scaled down to unimaginably tiny sizes or scaled up to unimaginably enormous sizes.

It's an interesting thing to think about.
edit on 3-12-2014 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Also Michio Kaku when speaking on string theory talks about parallel universes overlaping each other. He also speaks of parallel versions of ourselves. Makes me think there are an infinate number of us out there or in here or. . . .You know out there!

I think the movie inception vaguely deals with this and is one of my favorite movies.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Also... with the whole universe in univserse in universe theory, consider the time scapes of each level.

The flash of a neuron in the brain is by our understanding of time counted in milli or micro seconds, but imagine a being living inside the neuron (if we consider the single neuron as either a galaxy cluser or an entire universe.
Then the stretching or firing of this neuron would from the tiny beings perspective seem to take millions of eons.

Hence, we will never understand what we are, because our brains are only able to interpret time as it is on our level.

The expanding of our universe, which has been going on for billions of years, seen from our perspective, could from a "higher" level being only have been taking a second or less.

Now that's mindboggling.

Next....

Try to imagine the concept of war, famine, drought, floods, rising of temperatures and ice ages. Can you step outside of your own mind for that brief moment to see those in the big picture? Are they still bad? Are they a necessary evil? Are they actually good...?
Does the concepts of good and evil even exist? Or are they merely two words covering the everlasting battle of balance in the universe?

Is a neutron star evil because it destroys anything that comes close to it?

I can visually understand it and relate to it, but I lack the vocabulary to put it into words...

We are magnificent beings, yet so utterly clueless and (un)important at the same time. But I truely believe that what happens after these (mandatory??) 75 years on Earth is even more amazing, than any of us can fathom in the physical form of a human body; a vessel so full of limitations.
edit on 3-12-2014 by IWasHereEonsAgo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2014 by IWasHereEonsAgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IWasHereEonsAgo
Also... with the whole universe in univserse in universe theory, consider the time scapes of each level.

The flash of a neuron in the brain is by our understanding of time counted in milli or micro seconds, but imagine a being living inside the neuron (if we consider the single neuron as either a galaxy cluser or an entire universe.

Then the stretching or firing of this neuron would from the tiny beings perspective seem to take millions of eons.

Hence, we will never understand what we are, because our brains are only able to interpret time as it is on our level.

The expanding of our universe, which has been going on for billions of years, seen from our perspective, could from a "higher" level being only have been taking a second or less.

Now that's mindboggling.

Next....

Try to imagine the concept of war, famine, drought, floods, rising of temperatures and ice ages. Can you step outside of your own mind for that brief moment to see those in the big picture? Are they still bad? Are they a necessary evil? Are they actually good...?

Does the concepts of good and evil even exist? Or are they merely two words covering the everlasting battle of balance in the universe?

Is a neutron star evil because it destroys anything that comes close to it?

I can visually understand it and relate to it, but I lack the vocabulary to put it into words...

We are magnificent beings, yet so utterly clueless and (un)important at the same time. But I truely believe that what happens after these (mandatory??) 75 years on Earth is even more amazing, than any of us can fathom in the physical form of a human body; a vessel so full of limitations.

Wow good stuff there gave you a star as it seems your mind is able to comprehend these truths so in you they have found a place of residence. Yes we appear to be limited however we are infinate in every way as is everything else. Our counsiousness has the ability to do everything, create everything, enjoy everything, destroy everything, and be everything all at the same time as remaining ever unchanged and infinate as though it never was anything. I believe desire has something to do with how the worlds are percieved and what worlds we happen to incarnate on however this too is a divisive illusion if we are all one. My only guess as to being able to truly comprehend it all and live and then express that truth to others would be in a type 4 being, meaning at one with all in its infinate eternal manifest and unmanifested form. Ancient avatars like RAM and KRISHNA have been said to manifest these qualities with the greatest ease. That could be our eternal destiny to become godlike to beter understand that the kingdom of heaven lies within ourselves. Why else would the saints tell us to look within if we were not ment to reach or comprehend it, we will and we do and we have. There is no time it too is an illusion and all the work has already been done we have yet to see it come to pass in these illusionary incarnations, to realise that divine in all could be humankinds eternal quest.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Great thought! I agree. Over the past couple of years I've really latched onto the idea that we live in a fractal reality. Every where we look we see repeating patterns, holographic in nature, from the atom all the way up to the galaxies and the universe.

Consider the similarities of the computer, internet and cloud based computing...Our brains are like a computer, the internet is our collective conscience with built in wifi, and the cloud computing is kind of like the Akaskic records...all information is stored.

Humans are a part of nature too, obviously...and though many times you hear the term, "That is unnatural"...I tend to disagree. We are a part of nature and everything we do is natural, whether it seems good or bad. (From a birds eye point of view)

We, in our body's, are like a universe unto ourselves. Does the world of cells, bacteria, proteins, etc, have any idea of what's going on outside of our body/universe? Just as we have little knowledge about what lies just beyond our visual perception? How much control could we have over our own" universe" if our belief systems allowed it and we consciously tried more earnestly to get in touch with the smallest part of our selves?

I think there's much to learn about the nature of reality and ourselves by studying the fractals/repeating patterns that nature provides us.

For instance...I think there's something to the comparison of the pupils in our eyes with regards to black holes. Sorry to ramble but think about this.... (if you're still reading
....When we see, or perceive with our eye's, we are taking in information or frequencies that get turned upside down once the light enters the eye...then on to the retina. It's like a black hole, in my mind. The eye takes in information, does the flip flop (or can we say mirrors the image or turns it the opposite way) our brains decode it and we transpose this energy into reality and project it outward...( Is there life above us that uses our energy/frequencies to create their reality..as so on and son?)

Could a black hole, on a universal scale, be like the eye's of a galaxy? Sucking in information - or it's "reality"...and after that turn it "upside down" or mirror it, only to create a new reality on the other side? I feel like I'm not explaining it well enough as I have a hard time writing posts that are short and sweet.

Anybody else know where I'm coming from on this? Perhaps I can start a thread on the fractals of reality or something where we all can think and discuss the "as above so below" theory and great examples to think about? I've to quite a few but don't want to ramble.

I tend to believe that nature is your best friend...many philosophical secrets to uncover. It never lies, doesn't have an ego, and shows us the finger prints of the great creator...whoever or whatever that may be.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnison

Great thought! I agree. Over the past couple of years I've really latched onto the idea that we live in a fractal reality. Every where we look we see repeating patterns, holographic in nature, from the atom all the way up to the galaxies and the universe.

Consider the similarities of the computer, internet and cloud based computing...Our brains are like a computer, the internet is our collective conscience with built in wifi, and the cloud computing is kind of like the Akaskic records...all information is stored.

Humans are a part of nature too, obviously...and though many times you hear the term, "That is unnatural"...I tend to disagree. We are a part of nature and everything we do is natural, whether it seems good or bad. (From a birds eye point of view)

We, in our body's, are like a universe unto ourselves. Does the world of cells, bacteria, proteins, etc, have any idea of what's going on outside of our body/universe? Just as we have little knowledge about what lies just beyond our visual perception? How much control could we have over our own" universe" if our belief systems allowed it and we consciously tried more earnestly to get in touch with the smallest part of our selves?

I think there's much to learn about the nature of reality and ourselves by studying the fractals/repeating patterns that nature provides us.

For instance...I think there's something to the comparison of the pupils in our eyes with regards to black holes. Sorry to ramble but think about this.... (if you're still reading
....When we see, or perceive with our eye's, we are taking in information or frequencies that get turned upside down once the light enters the eye...then on to the retina. It's like a black hole, in my mind. The eye takes in information, does the flip flop (or can we say mirrors the image or turns it the opposite way) our brains decode it and we transpose this energy into reality and project it outward...( Is there life above us that uses our energy/frequencies to create their reality..as so on and son?)

Could a black hole, on a universal scale, be like the eye's of a galaxy? Sucking in information - or it's "reality"...and after that turn it "upside down" or mirror it, only to create a new reality on the other side? I feel like I'm not explaining it well enough as I have a hard time writing posts that are short and sweet.

Anybody else know where I'm coming from on this? Perhaps I can start a thread on the fractals of reality or something where we all can think and discuss the "as above so below" theory and great examples to think about? I've to quite a few but don't want to ramble.

I tend to believe that nature is your best friend...many philosophical secrets to uncover. It never lies, doesn't have an ego, and shows us the finger prints of the great creator...whoever or whatever that may be.

Good stuff I read every word and yes you make good sense, contemplation of the infinate is always enlightening and I thank you for your contribution. I agree to see we must recreate the entire universe just to understand our place in it just as a quantum computer would. But this ability is not only common to humans all beiengs share this quality. I often think of this just as you have writen about it, mimicry is seen throught nature. Its funny that each part could somehow contain the whole, yet it is the truth in my opinion. The concept that we contain the entire universe is nothing new, even saints of old spoke of the kingdom of heaven being within ourselves, why would they tell us to search within if we lacked the ability to do so and find it. So I encourage all to meditate daily on the desire to know that which is the infinate universe within, myself as well. Perhaps someday if we call out to the inner universe enough our own forms of gods will come answering back from within our very selves. Before we thought the earth was flat then round now infinate whatever could be next other than the inner universe?

edit on 3-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Yes! I've said recently that when people start waking up and asking..."is this all there is?" or "There's got to be more to life..." that the "More" that you are seeking is in "inner space", not outer space or out there in front of us.

This reality we exist in is so corrupt, in almost every facet that it's no wonder people are just shaking their heads and wondering WTF. That's why I say nature is your best friend...won't lie to you or cheat you or try to deceive you in some way...yet so full of little secrets here and there, if you wanna go looking for them.

Here's one little allegory or analogy that I like to think upon...which helps me bring everyone in this world, good and evil under the same umbrella....

".....If God were an ocean, we would be the drops of water that are carried up into the clouds by the warmth of the Sun, where the winds of life carry us to the farthest reaches of earth. The Ocean, through countless drops of water, rains down on the earth...each drop finding its own place...experiencing its own way as it sifts through the trees, foliage and earth...on into the rivers, lakes and streams, working its way back to the great Ocean...Where it starts all over again.

Such are we. A drop from the great Ocean...each one of us a spark of God, experiencing life in our own unique way, carrying our emotions, experiences and knowledge back to the Great Ocean...where we purge our energy and wait to be drawn back up into the cycle again...."

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thats great I herd a saying from someone that every drop is an ocean or something like that. Meaning each part contains the whole. I truly wonder if the universe is infinate within how do we experience it and can it be manifested in accordance with our will? Perhaps that is the true reality, the Wingmakers have called it the Sovern Integral or everyones own personal abode so to say. Likened to a personal heavenly universe perfected by none other than yourself. This is my sincere wish for everyone.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
if we had not come up with the concept of a black hole we would never have found them in space, or in atoms.
Is science constantly creating "things" for us to find?
edit on 4/12/14 by passit because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: passit
if we had not come up with the concept of a black hole we would never have found them in space, or in atoms.

Is science constantly creating "things" for us to find?

Good point yes the desire to do so may play a part in this. Interestingly CERN is finding micro black holes in the tiny atoms of creation, so there are black holes everywhere so to say.

Some realms of science, which has become something of a trend, have suggested that black holes now lead to new big bangs.

Meaning that even the tiny atoms lead to ever new universes.

Also within the core of our galaxy there is said to be a supermassive black hole. One Idea I have played around with is that we are already in that black hole and are spread across the surface of it appearing as infinate variety of earths and times, however we are also in it. I saw an episode of through the wormhole with Morgan Freeman spoke of what would happen if two people went into a black hole very interesting stuff as they spread across it covering the entire surface of the black hole, they seemed to be in one place forever even though they had already gone through it. Reminds me of infinate parallel earths all slightly different but still the same earth.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnison

Yes! I've said recently that when people start waking up and asking..."is this all there is?" or "There's got to be more to life..." that the "More" that you are seeking is in "inner space", not outer space or out there in front of us.

This reality we exist in is so corrupt, in almost every facet that it's no wonder people are just shaking their heads and wondering WTF. That's why I say nature is your best friend...won't lie to you or cheat you or try to deceive you in some way...yet so full of little secrets here and there, if you wanna go looking for them.

Here's one little allegory or analogy that I like to think upon...which helps me bring everyone in this world, good and evil under the same umbrella....

".....If God were an ocean, we would be the drops of water that are carried up into the clouds by the warmth of the Sun, where the winds of life carry us to the farthest reaches of earth. The Ocean, through countless drops of water, rains down on the earth...each drop finding its own place...experiencing its own way as it sifts through the trees, foliage and earth...on into the rivers, lakes and streams, working its way back to the great Ocean...Where it starts all over again.

Such are we. A drop from the great Ocean...each one of us a spark of God, experiencing life in our own unique way, carrying our emotions, experiences and knowledge back to the Great Ocean...where we purge our energy and wait to be drawn back up into the cycle again...."

I believe one day our society will awaken to the fact that they are not limited but all is infinate and eternal in every way. Just the thought of having infinate universes at your finger tips is amazing!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I thought this about micro black holes was amusing:

www.secrettechnology.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
S o.... the scientists at the collider at Cern are hurling tiny universes into oblivion in their experiments to find that Higgs Boson or god-particle or whatever...

we therefore are omnipotent 'gods' to these tiny universes with trillions of tiny souls/life forms...
We are the personification of the 'Empire' in star-wars lore, intent on destruction, Ergo we are become Krishna

perhaps we should not be doing all that sub-atomic & atom smashing at that LHC

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
S o.... the scientists at the collider at Cern are hurling tiny universes into oblivion in their experiments to find that Higgs Boson or god-particle or whatever...

we therefore are omnipotent 'gods' to these tiny universes with trillions of tiny souls/life forms...

We are the personification of the 'Empire' in star-wars lore, intent on destruction, Ergo we are become Krishna

perhaps we should not be doing all that sub-atomic & atom smashing at that LHC

You know thats exactly what I told them when I met them, not in those words of course.

Its interesting when we chatted they asked me to take an internship there and work with them while I was up at UC Berkeley.

One of the managers and myself spoke a bit about parallel universes was light and funny, he asked me if I might be in one of the parallel universes and I said how could I not be we both laughed and the conversation went on to neutrinos, nanotechnology to make theier expiriments smaller, a new makeover for the CERN scopes going smaller, microscopy, and perhaps not colliding particles instead just looking further into them in a non violent manner. Was a great chat lots of laughter and a feeling of brotherhood was there.

They even called me up to the stage because they liked my questions, some really good people there at CERN, however in this lifetime I seem to be on another path with my family.

edit on 8-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

But all those universes exist in one place, right? No matter how many times you divide a thing there is still just one thing to start with. In that light no matter how many universes you envision there are, they are only occurring in one wider universe.

If you stretch out your hand to the end of the Universe… your hand will not encounter a barrier out there. if it does, what is out side that is just more Universe. Your hand continues on forever. The Universe goes on forever. If it goes on forever it is infinitely big. If it is infinitely big then it has always been there. If it has always been there then it is eternal. If it is eternal then it is full of life, life has always been there, and life is everywhere.

If the Universe is therefore infinitely big and infinitely old then wherever you are is the center of everything. Everything stretches away from you in every direction making you the center of everything. Putting everything at the center of it all.

If we look ever smaller into subatomic space we see smaller and smaller particles and just like our telescopes look only so far into the cosmos, we can only resolve so far and so small. Beyond the resolution of our instruments the tiny becomes ever tinier making that realm infinitely small, going smaller forever.

Infinitely big, infinitely small, as above so below.

As above so below has a middle, that middle being you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join