It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Within the atom is a universe and vice versa

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
So back to the priginal point of the thread, that we may be in a universe that is actually an atom, or on the other side of a micro black hole within an atom.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnison
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

For instance...I think there's something to the comparison of the pupils in our eyes with regards to black holes. Sorry to ramble but think about this.... (if you're still reading
....When we see, or perceive with our eye's, we are taking in information or frequencies that get turned upside down once the light enters the eye...then on to the retina. It's like a black hole, in my mind. The eye takes in information, does the flip flop (or can we say mirrors the image or turns it the opposite way) our brains decode it and we transpose this energy into reality and project it outward...( Is there life above us that uses our energy/frequencies to create their reality..as so on and son?)

Could a black hole, on a universal scale, be like the eye's of a galaxy? Sucking in information - or it's "reality"...and after that turn it "upside down" or mirror it, only to create a new reality on the other side? I feel like I'm not explaining it well enough as I have a hard time writing posts that are short and sweet.

Anybody else know where I'm coming from on this? Perhaps I can start a thread on the fractals of reality or something where we all can think and discuss the "as above so below" theory and great examples to think about? I've to quite a few but don't want to ramble.

Hmm...

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
So back to the priginal point of the thread, that we may be in a universe that is actually an atom, or on the other side of a micro black hole within an atom.

They say there's a super massive black hole at the center of every Galaxy. Every brain is a Galaxy and with 7 billion people, makes for quite the universe. The center of every person is our all seeing eye or super massive black hole.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

well if you are interested into reading one of the best spiritual books in my opinion, then I recommend dasbodh by Shri Samartha Ramdas. It is based on Advaita Vedanta philosophy and I think it provides answers and teachings for all spiritually inclined.

In there you will find explanation about the creation of the universe (maya), souls, gods, the basic elements, spiritual perfection, etc... many spiritual topic are covered as it is a guide book for spiritual development. And also how the god, brahma, atman...is the most micro part we cannot even imagine.
He explains that it is unimaginably (for our minds) smaller then an atom and this is IT - the infinity and eternal outside of any and all states, it is the ultimate state without a state! The root of roots where every attribute which we can use to describe it fails in comparison to the real thing once you get real experience, but for ours sake of easier understanding the saints must use labels, so we can at least try to imagine within our limited minds.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
But then we come to a theory that we are gods and carry around universes in us. Does that mean whenever you lose a nail or a tooth you are destroying an entire multiverse?

No because we as energy cannot be destroyed only transformed, and still the atomic particles would be considered the same at the quantum level.

Our scientists cant see the universes within atoms because they believe they need a machine the size of the universe to properly explore such a scale.

Actually, you only need someone whose Kundalini energy has been raised to his ajna chakra to activate the sidhhi called "anima", which has been known to yogis for thousands of years:
smphillips.8m.com...

I know because I have witnessed someone whose consciousness was flying around inside a quark, and I proved it with double-blind experiments.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
But then we come to a theory that we are gods and carry around universes in us. Does that mean whenever you lose a nail or a tooth you are destroying an entire multiverse?

No because we as energy cannot be destroyed only transformed, and still the atomic particles would be considered the same at the quantum level.

Our scientists cant see the universes within atoms because they believe they need a machine the size of the universe to properly explore such a scale.

Actually, you only need someone whose Kundalini energy has been raised to his ajna chakra to activate the sidhhi called "anima", which has been known to yogis for thousands of years:
smphillips.8m.com...

I know because I have witnessed someone whose consciousness was flying around inside a quark, and I proved it with double-blind experiments.

I have read some information on this and believe it to be very real. I think there is alot to being human and our abilities we just dont understand!
edit on 31-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Do you mean Alan Watts? He has spoken at length about how we are a hologram, a part of a thing that contains the entirety of the thing. that we are each something that the whole universe is doing right now, like how the wave is something the entire ocean is doing.

Anyway, he has some really trippy stuff. You should all check him out.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yes Alan Watts is indeed interesting! He mentions counsiousness and I think that is the key to unlocking the onion like layers of dimentions within the very particles. In this clip he talks about perception being on one thing or another, however it is actually all encompassing, and I agree with him.

A bit more of what I believe is the the atoms are infinate within delving into more subtle realms of the astral and casual. That the very nature of the universe within the atom is a kind of infinate loop by design. Think simulations within simulations infinatly.

So in my opinion our big bang is on the inside of an atom, which also manifests atoms in its simulation each with thier own universes in them.

I also believe that our universe isnt yet fully known to us, that there are larger astral and casual parts of the universe and that each part gives birth to the next.

For example casual subtle universes birth astral light universes which birth material universes. This structure is refered to as the three worlds and each hosts a different types of life that may vibrate at different frequencies.

However reguardless of the type of universe made the basic atoms contain more universes which are the same infinate universe atoms endlessly self reproducing countless universes.

Each atom has the three states of universes within them the material, the astral, and the casual. So within one atom are three types of universes, each one vastly larger than the other. The astral universe would be many times larger than the physical universe by many factors, and the casual universe would be many times larger than the astral.

So I beleive that this is a kind of intelligent design and our expiriments in the material world give us some hints to this greater reality existing.

Micro black holes within the atoms show us that the atoms are taking in information, which is going out into the next creation/big bang to make another universe.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I have come to believe that the universe is actually contained with a tiny atomic particle.

I happen to believe the same thing, more or less. Tht the structure of the atom is identical to that of the universe.
In fact, based on what we do know about nature, I can't see how it could be otherwise.
Forget telescopes; invest in a really good microscope.

edit on 31-10-2015 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AdAstra

hehe but you already have the best microscope there is. Your own mind! At least with the reasoning that is proposed here, which is that all is one. One which is empty but not nothing as it is intelligent or concious. With it you can inspect what is the most basic element within you and find the truth and understanding of the universe and life or death...or so the old and new true mystics, saints, yogis,...teach.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join