It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns of Recession in 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

The question is which you believe propaganda by Russian government or neutral omnibus surveys. Levada center is very reliable on their data.

Which is why I asked for a source that was never provided.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: gortex

I hope Putin puts the interests of his country over his own pride.

He did in the past together with his ex-KGB buddies by taking the country back so it didn`t got plundered of its resources by Lord Rothschild and co.

So I make my bet they will keep acting in the same manner, and that is not to sell the country out again and to keep protecting its natural resources.

HA.....HA....HA.....Ya right. He is no hero. He is in fact running an Oligarchy if what you are saying was true the cost of living would not be so high in Russia. The people are suffering because of him.

If he was a true hero of the people him and his comrades would not be living the high life off the backs of the common man.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Those are ratings which Western Politicians can only dream off, 70% thinks Putin sincerely wants to improve the well-being of the population and an average of 7,33 as an rating.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Yes that is the last question and when you look other numbers you see the difference. You need to remember " Siberia will teach a lesson" and what are the grounds and history of Russian people inside facist country. Every week people who are showing opposite thinking of what Putin likes to hear are being silenced, their livelihood is taken away ( for example oligarch Sergei Pugatsev who were one of the closest people for Putin and also was called as a banker of Russia is now in exile in London because he had a dissenting opinion) Putin himself has no economy understanding and relies heavily to those who do. Putins own history has corruption suspicions when he was working for a Mayor of St Petersburg. Putin was a saviour for awhile when Soviet Union fell down and country needed a direction. Putin has to make sure he will stay in power and he has been doing this by nominating his KGB pals in top positions in government. Oligarchs who are business men are expandable and valued as long as they do what Putin wants.
What you see in Russia is a classic facism and next year will be a rock bottom for Russia. As long as Dollar is the currency which defines the world economy Russia doesn´t have a chance. Putin knows that his star is fading and how he has been building his goverment and keep building, shows that Putin is prepared to keep himself in charge even by force. Poor people of Russia propaganda machine is strong but the stronger is the fear to express opinion.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

next year will be a rock bottom for Russia.

We Shall See. Predictions and talking points memo points from MSM arent reablie. I am sure you would love nothing more then to see Russia join both the EU and NATO and then for Russia to ignore the Balkans while forwarding its Grand Western Euporean Reich future.

Poor people of Russia propaganda machine is strong but the stronger is the fear to express opinion.

The Russian people dont want be part of the EU, nor do they want bond with an ever growing Euporean Empire.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So you can't refute the report can you?

I already did you just ignored it as expected.

Well since RT says it then it must be the truth.

Well since whatever Al jazeera and the westren news outlets says it must be the truth right?

RussiaToday has being the only news source providing the truth on the news from Syria while your beloved westren news outlets have being either faking or lying the reports on Syria and Libya even on Ukraine.

And RT is owned by the Kremlin, so what is your point?

By point is it shows your deflections and ignorance.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I have friends. No doubt your going to link me videos of protesters being supported by the NGOs.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I already did you just ignored it as expected.

Well maybe you can explain why in the video you think debunked the report shows the support for Russian speaking citizens in Ukraine, yet the video and report are of people marching against Russia's involvement in Ukraine so how are they the nsame?

Also you know what shows your video isn't the same protest march...here you go.

Published time: March 02, 2014 15:49
Edited time: March 02, 2014 16:42

rt.com...

And the fact that the protest that I posted was from Sept of 2014

Published on Sep 21, 2014

www.youtube.com...

And some corroborating sources...

www.theguardian.com...

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
www.smh.com.au...

Want to try that again, because maybe next time you will pay attention to the dates things happen.

So you are willingly trying to push misinformation as being true. Utterly Amazing...

RussiaToday has being the only news source providing the truth on the news from Syria while your beloved westren news outlets have being either faking or lying the reports on Syria and Libya even on Ukraine.

Do you really want to go into Russian media and their lies or outright made up stories...Btw this is a thread about Russia and their recession coming and nothing to do with Syria or Libya now is it?

By point is it shows your deflections and ignorance.

And your saying they don't...because I think, no I know they do.

RT (formerly named "Russia Today") is a Russian state-funded cable and satellite television channel directed to audiences outside of the Russian Federation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ignorance is bliss and you seem very blissful.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I have friends. No doubt your going to link me videos of protesters being supported by the NGOs.

So do most people in the world what 's your point?

Seriously grasping at straws I see.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Friends and other sources by the way your link didst even mention the actual name of the event of that march. NGO protests agaisnt Putin have banners agaisnt Putin.

Really because you know exactly when this march happened as it was shown and discussed in a previous thread.

Care to show where this is a different protest than what is being said it was?

This protest wasn't about the war in eastern ukraine alone, so here's another fact the next time you try to attack me and my thoughts or my posts why dont you look up on your useless Qatari source eh?

And what exactly was it about then since you seem to know more than the people who covered it?

And as far as you calling something not credible...Funny when you used Kiev Post as a source yet bash others who use it so your opinion on something being credible has no merit anymore.

The guy seems to be a Russian.
I'd put more faith in what a Russian has to say about Russia than what a hot headed know it American/Westerner has to say.

All you and a couple others seem to do is follow this guy around and pick on him.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Putin already sold out the country just to his bank account.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
well i think there are signs that not only russia but the rest of the world are going to feel the effects of this and that there maybe more to whats going on than meets the eye.

the reason i say this is BP is already planning on cutting jobs in the uk and U.S..

Graphic for BP quickens job cuts due to oil price fall in Oil and Gas News Oil giant BP is accelerating plans to cut hundreds of jobs within its back-office departments - many of them based in the UK and US.
BP quickens job cuts due to oil price fall

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Ah yes aljazeera i had a feeling you were fan of the Qatari regime state owned news outlet. By the way the westren news outlet report is not accurate.

Thousands in Moscow, St Petersburg rally in support of Russian speakers in Ukraine

Oh, the irony...... You do get irony, don't you? Oh, wait...

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
No doubt your going to attack RussiaToday but aljazeera is an news network that is owned by the ruling family of Qatar the same news outlet cheering for intervention in Syria.

Apparently not. No doubt you're aware that RT is a news network that is owned by the Russian State?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
No he obviously believes RT is an independent news source. But truthfully it's part of the Russian governmenot and fully funded. That's why western reporters keep quitting when they realize Moscow controls content and promoted propaganda and lies.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

A few CIA bought/planted reporters who leave will only fool the dumbest of the dumbest.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Of course your right any evidence on your accusations of CIA plants. OR is this just speculation on your part with no basis in reality. And that leads me to a second question are you admitting RT is nothing but Putins propaganda machine instead of a news agency?? Because if the CIA was spying on Russia why would they choose RT unless they knew there not what they claim to be.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

RT and other alternative media won`t have to do anything else than to fill in the gaps which are deliberately left by Western MSM in their stories to paint a whole different picture...and that`s actual real journalism.

So since when did real journalism become propaganda...since Russians do it...?

But just as with other things like Crimea (Kosovo), arming groups, protecting civilians, etc., it`s only bad when Russia does those things, but when the West does them it`s all hail and glory.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

RT and other alternative media won`t have to do anything else than to fill in the gaps which are deliberately left by Western MSM in their stories to paint a whole different picture...and that`s actual real journalism.

So since when did real journalism become propaganda...since Russians do it...?

But just as with other things like Crimea (Kosovo), arming groups, protecting civilians, etc., it`s only bad when Russia does those things, but when the West does them it`s all hail and glory.

So you admit it's propaganda but your defense seems to be everyone else does it. Suggest you look into sight motto Deny ignorance. If you know something is propaganda no matter who is doing it than its wrong. Have you bothered to look around this site they trash Faux news etc. If we are fooled by propaganda its because we don't want to know the truth. And sadly many Russia supporters are stuck in this but fortunately not all cracks are showing in Putins stranglehold.

PS I Strongly suggest you start trying to verify reports From RT others do and lately more lies than truth from them.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The thing is Russia does not keep borrowing money when times are bad so the deficit is low which is anything but true for the USA so they are better placed to last out a recession than us.

Tell me how you can inflate the money supply by ten percent and then say that inflation is only one percent like they are doing in the west.

The USA based rating agents all gave the banks AAA just weeks before they crashed in 2008 and the same agents also try to paint a bad picture for Russia or China in the fixed markets.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I only asked when that has happened, because you`re implying it has happened...I sure didn`t got that memo.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join