It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lie of multiculturalism

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The biggest problem with humans is not realizing we are animals. We were born to sin, born to be a beast. We make rules, morals and laws to force ourselves to change. Many of these are good things...don't get me wrong. But we are also creatures that prefer to live with like creatures. By nature and genetics, we wish to live in prides of people, mostly like us. Sure...we need to accept and realize there are other prides of different people, but they live over there.

You can believe all you want that we are not simple animals. But when we try to change ourselves into something "better", all we do is create chaos. Look at Ferguson! People who are different enough, simply don't get along. They vote for different things for the same group instead of being unified. They get angry that some of their group voted for what the majority doesn't want, etc.

We live our lives differently, we raise our families (or don't raise our families) differently, we have different work ethics, different wants, different definitions of respect, different beliefs in what he laws should be...how the hell can you have a functional society when everyone wants something different? You separate. Not isolate...but separate. Separate into groups of generally like thinking and beliefs. That is how you have a civil, peaceful existence. Not a Ferguson. And...if your little group can't survive living as you wish...survival of the fittest. Don't go throwing money and effort at a failed system...let it die for the benefit of the species. That is nature and natural. Our current mentality is to feed the cancer and allow it to continue to exist. Hasn't worked so well thus far.

My opinion? Stop thinking that our puny human brain is so powerful. It can't and won't change genetics and what we are.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I never said it was, but two wrongs and all that...
It was purely my view on where the majority of the problems lie. A lot of it is culture shock, there would be less of that if we stopped teaching that lesser cultures have the same value as ours.

Yes, I did mean lesser, I think that societies where women are treated as second class citizens, where most of the laws are about stopping people from questioning the big imaginary person in the sky are, in comparison to say the UK, are backward and not somewhere I'd like to live.

Much the same as I despise the kind of Brit who retires to Spain then wants everyone to speak English, serve English food and beer and just generally act like it's an outpost of whatever London borough they grew up in. Though that example is much less harmful than the one that is being played out in English cities.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: Syyth007

Yes, but Florida is a vast state with many different cultures

Which was my original point in the first place. The OP was seemingly trying to insinuate that my state of residence was somehow not as multicultural as his home, which, as you know, is ludicrous. Florida is very multicultural indeed.

Thats because the population density of Florida is noway near that of London and we have way more immigrants per square mile, you would have to multiply your "multicultural" scene by a number of magnitude to arrive at the same levels as London. For example I got the bus home last Saturday, only white person on the bus and nobody was speaking English that ever happened to you in Florida?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
even down to the very atoms that make up this universe we are all exactly the same. Protons and electrons from the begining of the universe when it was a tiny speck until now. ALL STILL THE SAME the differences we see are based in illusion. An example of this is the double slit experiment, another example is when you dream you recreate everything within yourself. We contain the imprint of the entire universe and our brains have to decode this infinate information just to see the world around us and put it together in a manner we can understand it. This is not a human trait but is common to all animal birds, bees, and fish all the same.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: DJW001
Do you have specific statistics to support your opinions or is this simply going to be a subjective rant.

Personally, I enjoy living in a large city that provides me with many options in terms of dining and entertainment. I, too, have seen the old neighborhoods change with the changing demographics. Some have become poorer and more.run sown, while others that had become unfashionable have been revived and become extremely desirable.

Multiculturalism is not a lie, it has been responsible for the growth of human civilization since the earliest times.

You might want to research some actual history. Every civilization that integrated multiculturaly, destroyed itself within about 100 years. The Roman Empire is a good example, as well as the Babylonians if you want to do a bit of reading. Two huge powerful civilizations, pffft, done.

You might want to give your head a shake, check reality and tell us which present multicultural societies are doing well and are not on the fast track towards national implosion. I can tell you Canada is doomed, England's pooched, the US is almost totaled. Yeah, the multi-culti and PC crap is doing a world of good. /sarcasm off

Cheers - Dave

True! as ancient Greece was crumbling a poet Theognis wrote a poem in which he spelled out why the glory's of ancient Greece would soon be no more, as we know he was right!

Ram, ass, and horse, my Kyrnos, we look over
With care, and seek good stock for good to cover;
And yet the best men make no argument,
But wed, for money, runts of poor descent.
So too a woman will demean her state
And spurn the better for the richer mate.
Money's the cry. Good stock to bad is wed
And bad to good, till all the world's cross-bred.
No wonder if the country's breed declines-
Mixed metal, Kyrnos, that but dimly shines."

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
How can the human race or any other race for that matter evolve as long as they see themselves as different and individual groups. To be able to have an expancive vision and become something bigger than a bigoted race that thrives itself on seperation may help humanity to become something greater. What would all the great compassionate saints do if they were living on earth today, would they say we need seperation or embrace all as thier brothers and sisters? If they would want seperation they would not be counted amongst the saints at all. . . .
edit on 2-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
even down to the very atoms that make up this universe we are all exactly the same. Protons and electrons from the begining of the universe when it was a tiny speck until now. ALL STILL THE SAME the differences we see are based in illusion. An example of this is the double slit experiment, another example is when you dream you recreate everything within yourself. We contain the imprint of the entire universe and our brains have to decode this infinate information just to see the world around us and put it together in a manner we can understand it. This is not a human trait but is common to all animal birds, bees, and fish all the same.

We may be made from the same stuff...but the actions of individuals or groups is what defines them. Not what they are made of.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
You are confusing race with culture...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

How can the human race or any other race for that matter evolve as long as they see themselves as different and individual groups. To be able to have an expancive vision and become something bigger than a bigoted race that thrives itself on seperation may help humanity to become something greater. What would all the great compassionate saints do if they were living on earth today, would they say we need seperation or embrace all as thier brothers and sisters? If they would want seperation they would not be counted amongst the saints at all. . . .

Not a bad point. It is called tolerance. We tolerate other people in order to get along. But we marry, befriend and like other people that are more like, or who compliment us. Nature...there is no getting away from what we are.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I agree with you the OP. Mass immigration is trashing the country. Rich people don't care because they live in lovely country hamlets. Normal people are compressed into urban centers and cannot afford to escape. Immigration isn't working, unless you're rich and benefit from the consequent suppression of the average wage. But if you dare to say anything, you're labelled a racist. I suppose they'll call us anti-Semites next. Don't think, don't speak out, do as you're told, as your society deteriorates.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

How can the human race or any other race for that matter evolve as long as they see themselves as different and individual groups. To be able to have an expancive vision and become something bigger than a bigoted race that thrives itself on seperation may help humanity to become something greater. What would all the great compassionate saints do if they were living on earth today,

"But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

Jesus

edit on 2-12-2014 by rowanflame because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rowanflame
I'm so sick of these rich politicians who live in "choice" areas talking about how multiculturalism is supposedly a great thing. As someone who actually has lived this and seen my area in London change into one of the most multicultural boroughs I completely refute what they say. They don't live it and therefore are not qualified to talk on the subject.

Everything in my area has steadily declined since it has become more multicultural. The whole area has become more dirty, dysfunctional, increase in crime, decrease in employment, increase in drugs, decrease in school grades, decrease in services, local businesses, decrease in the etiquette people show for one another, people becoming like animals. I find the whole thing disgusting and can say with 100% certainty that no civilisation can be built or maintained off the backs of such a community. If immigration into London is not halted within 100 years London will be a huge ghetto where only the poorest will be forced to live, I suspect anyone with money will either have moved way out to some gated town or left the country completely.

So...you blame multiple cultures? How about your just take your trash out, clean-up your own area, and be kind to people you see instead of taking a back seat and blaming everyone that doesn't look like you. Try that.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with a nation wanting to preserve a majority of its original cultural and racial demographic at all; if the population of a people start to outnumber the original population, then it is okay to correct that.

But we have people complianing about mulitculturalism intrinsically bringing violence and strife, but is only applied to to too many non white people being around or hurting white people. What these people do not realize is that the same nations that have their people flooding into first world nations had been directly ot indirectly destablized by those same first world nations through war, coups, corporatism, pestilence, and other nefarious means. People from third world nations were barely or not even present in those first world nations until they were screwed over. Good, honest people who want a better life flee the chaos, as well as criminals and phychopaths who have succumbed and are used to operating in a lawless, dog eat dog environment. They want a better life too, as well as an easier time to do the horrible things they are used to doing back home.

American culture specifically is synthetic and empty, created by the zionist ran government, solely entertainment and consumer based, and slowly disseminated to the population using the perfected mass minfd control methods perfected by the likes of Edward Bernays and the Tavistock institute. Although we are all subjected victums to this over sevlveral generations since the inception of America, us "naggers" that this site hates so much has had a specially modified, unique mass mjnd modification that involves government imposed poverty and dependence, drugs and guns, and negative culture that slowly grafted onto the munds of the younger generation, effectively having us perceive this as reality. Dont think that caucazoids wont be sagging pants and saying nigga if the same program was implemented on you.

Interpreting too many negroids being around caucazoids as mumticulturasim despite being raised in the same damn country, and adopting various forms of a fake culture, is retarded. Insisting that races and cultures being around each other results in violence and dominance of one cumture and race over the next is downright braindead.

There are many nations out there with various cultures and races being around each other while at peace, and maintaining there identity at the end of the day. But what truly matters is this

Isaiah 19:23-25
"In that day shall there be a hieway out of Egypt to Assyria,and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria. And the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

In that dau shall Israel bee the third with Egypt,and with Assyria, even a blessing unto the land:

Whom the Lord of hosts shal blesse, saying, Blessed br Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine iheritance."

I think only does God not care, but he encourages the various races and cultures to come together, as equals, under him, and to respect one another. Obviously we must be proud of, and preserve, the identity and custom that God has created us in, but to live and commune amongst one another within reason is no problem with God, i think.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: akushla99

I think I get what you're saying, in some of your posts: Rich, affluent areas don't have any problems with multiculturalism, so that means it shouldn't be a problem anywhere, and therefore the ones who are having a problem with it are just a bunch of poor, stupid, racist rednecks. Is that right or did I misunderstand?

Yes, I am agreeing with the gradual approach. (Your previous post)

Economics! The people who are immigrating (and it's a worldwide phenomenon) are by and large, not wealthy. They move into already depressed areas of a country/city, where education is a luxury, crime appears at an inordinate rate, and that cycle is continued.

Yes. There is no immigration hate when wealthy immigrants move to wealthy neighbourhoods, regardless of religion or race, color. This says something.

Education means children have to wake after a good nights sleep (instead of stay awake all night frightened of thier parents/friends drunk/drugged up fighting)...edu means they learn about the world and other cultures - instead of inheriting the bigotted mantras of thier 'elders', learn that work takes effort etc etc etc...and pretty much vice versa is what happens to the incoming...this does take 3 or 4 generations on average.

Å99

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
We don't even tolerate each other on the forum, I read the back and forth debate on topics and can see where one might find middle ground on certain issues, but carry on for page after page even when faced with proof they are wrong about certain subject.

So what is the issue, what makes us this way?

Denial?

Delusional?

Purposely clouding an issue?

Why can't some admit they might be wrong?

That is why I gave up a long time ago

edit on 113131p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Mankind knew this was an impossibility, that is why they are always looking for a savior, there will never be Utopia.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: akushla99

I think I get what you're saying, in some of your posts: Rich, affluent areas don't have any problems with multiculturalism, so that means it shouldn't be a problem anywhere, and therefore the ones who are having a problem with it are just a bunch of poor, stupid, racist rednecks. Is that right or did I misunderstand?

Yes, I am agreeing with the gradual approach. (Your previous post)

Economics! The people who are immigrating (and it's a worldwide phenomenon) are by and large, not wealthy. They move into already depressed areas of a country/city, where education is a luxury, crime appears at an inordinate rate, and that cycle is continued.

Yes. There is no immigration hate when wealthy immigrants move to wealthy neighbourhoods, regardless of religion or race, color. This says something.

Education means children have to wake after a good nights sleep (instead of stay awake all night frightened of thier parents/friends drunk/drugged up fighting)...edu means they learn about the world and other cultures - instead of inheriting the bigotted mantras of thier 'elders', learn that work takes effort etc etc etc...and pretty much vice versa is what happens to the incoming...this does take 3 or 4 generations on average.

Å99

Absolutely true...

In reality in the States Latino immigration is winding down, the real numbers, no 1 group is Asian, you never hear a red neck even question or notice it... the start businesses, real ones not taco stands and spend a lot of time in school and are seriously money motivated, no one cares...

London's issue is 3rd world immigration, Misogynist culture changers from the ME and Africa, nobody likes a downgrade in superstition and modern values, OP should be glad the Brits Invaded India back in the day and held Hongkong, they adopt the accent and culture and British culture will survive. Albeit with a lot more Curry which is fine always found British food to be bland as hell...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I would certainly agree that everything is an illusion since as far as I am aware, this is a holographic reality (virtual reality). However, just because what we perceive as matter is made of the same subatomic particles doesn't mean that their configuration is equivalent. The entire works of Shakespeare was written on parchment or vellum which is made from the same kind of subatomic particles in feces, they are, yet not the same.

The same can apply to people, yes, we are all constructed at a subatomic level of the same interference patterns however, that is an aspect of quantum reality. Classical reality and the configuration of those quantum bits is what really counts.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/2.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think some people just like to be contrary and argue, if we agreed and with one another there would be no forum

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I used to be proud to live peacefully in a multicultural society but somewhere along the way something has changed.

Oh right, now I remember, our leaders stirred the poo poo
edit on 123131p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join