It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lie of multiculturalism

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Never said it didn't exist.

The FBI stats show that people "other than white" are arrested, charged and convicted of hate crimes and while people can complain about the numbers themselves, it doesn't support the claim that society, at least in the US, holds that "only white people can be racist".

But in the media and especially in the social justice movement in general, it is taboo to accuse minorities of racism. And yes, I've seen firsthand people say things like we are talking about.

Usually, they will say that "Racism is not racism unless it includes a power structure being wielded by one race against another. Therefore, because white people wield that power structure minorities can't be racist." I've heard and been told this many times. Seen it in writing as well.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS
You can have the occasional family in a different culture. But large-scale population movement of multiculturalism does not work. It is against the natural order of things, IMO.

This is proven because by and large, people do not assimilate. There are exceptions. There are always exceptions. Exceptional cases do not a trend make.

In general people coalesce with each other / their own when given the chance.

Where do you live again?

There are plenty of examples over 1000's over years of international cities and civilizations with people from all over the world or continents.

And, New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, etc, are doing just fine with people living together from all over. Most of my friends are from all over the world. We get on just fine.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14
Just because the media is whitewashing things doesn't mean that people are not being held accountable for their racist actions.

What individuals might say is one thing, but to say that society as a whole turns a blind eye, doesn't seem to be an accurate statement.
edit on 6-12-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

You can have the occasional family in a different culture. But large-scale population movement of multiculturalism does not work. It is against the natural order of things, IMO.

This is proven because by and large, people do not assimilate. There are exceptions. There are always exceptions. Exceptional cases do not a trend make.

Where do you live again?

There areThere are plenty of examples over 1000's over years of international cities and civilizations with people from all over the world or continentsNew York, San Francisco, London, Paris, etc, are doing just fine with people living together from all over. Most of my friends are from all over the world. We get on just fine.

I could be wrong here... From what I've learnt. In history, when there have been mass-emigration and multiculturalism movement...It's always accompanied and equated with a military invasion. The result has been a forced peace at best. I would not count those as success stories.

If you can prove somewhere in history where there has been mass emigration, assimilation and the result was a peaceful one... please point that out.

The only one that has worked, really worked is White Europeans going to Canada, the US, Aus, N. Zea., etc... These have worked because they are so similar... not because their cultures are so different. Assimiliation? What's that? They were already assimilated.
edit on 6/12/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The only one that has worked, really worked is White Europeans going to Canada, the US, Aus, N. Zea., etc... These have worked because they are so similar... not because their cultures are so different. Assimiliation? What's that? They were already assimilated.

Now I know a wee bit about this
I grew up from European Parents in OZ.

I was called Wog, Greasy daego, poor Chrysler Valiant club, Saw my mum spat on, Heard my father told countless times to go home you bloody wog and stop taking our jobs.

Now dad worked 10 times harder than the bigoted gob#es that were assaulting him so he got the jobs and helped build this great country..

Then an interesting thing happened.

The Asians came.
They then liked the wogs, hated the chinks, gooks, slopes, nips.

They worked 10 times harder than the wogs and the gob#es so got the jobs to build the country.
Then what happened?
The Lebanese came in
They now liked the Wogs and the Chinks and called them Lebo sh*t terrorists, mussers.

You know what happened next, last 5 years?
The Indians came.
They now liked the wogs, the chinks, and lebos and now hated the Curry Munchers.

The only ones they tend to have even disdain for are the "Abos" the indigenous they took the country from only 200 years ago. The have aways had a steady assault and abuse.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Where do you live again?

There areThere are plenty of examples over 1000's over years of international cities and civilizations with people from all over the world or continentsNew York, San Francisco, London, Paris, etc, are doing just fine with people living together from all over. Most of my friends are from all over the world. We get on just fine.

I could be wrong here... From what I've learnt. In history, when there have been mass-emigration and multiculturalism movement...It's always accompanied and equated with a military invasion. The result has been a forced peace at best. I would not count those as success stories.

If you can prove somewhere in history where there has been mass emigration, assimilation and the result was a peaceful one... please point that out.

Again, I wonder where you are from?

New York, where I live now, has been quite successful in integrating people from all over the world. Same with San Francisco. Most people came for economic reasons over the last 200 years, NOT forced immigration or invasion. I'm just really confused what you guys are referring to as it doesn't seem to match reality.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
What does any of that have to do with people being free to practice their traditions, with a few caveats attached?

Hey, practice your tradition, have fun with it and keep doing it, as long as the tradition doesn't involve a culture that contains say circumcision (female or otherwise), honour killings, stonings, sharia law, masks in public, etc. If someone wants to practice those traditions, they can pick up their ass and go back from whence they came. The problem is these wankers immigrate and try and change our culture, our politics, our clothes and our beliefs, they can go pound a column of sand vertically until they can taste it in their throats.

This parasitic behavior of "societal conversion" is apparently more in the UK and Europe than say in Canada or maybe Australia, but these clowns keep coming, keep pushing their beliefs and agendas, and keep trying to make us into them. If I want to see how things operate in Saudi Arabia or Iran or Iraq or Pakistan or India or China or anywhere the hell else, I'll go there thank you very much and enjoy their countries (if I can) the way they were meant to be according to their culture. I don't need it brought to my doorstep, just like people in those countries don't want ours on theirs. I find it offensive that we are being pushed for societal changes based on the wants of minority groups, like this sharia law crap. And I don't need no halal meat, and to see it in fast food restaurants is sickening. I don't want to see burkas on the street or in stores, keep the ninja head-dress behind closed doors and get with the 21st century, or they can go back to their own countries.

Possibly the worst part of all this is that the liberal and politically correct traitorous 'tards have forced the traitorous government 'tards to capitulate to these ridiculous demands by minority groups. Like I've said before, one rule fits all or one rule fits none and the playing field has to be level, no AA, no quotas, no gender bias, etc. To have to support allegedly "disadvantaged" cultures and groups through "affirmative action" should either be insulting to those disadvantaged groups or it should confirm that they are at an intellectual disadvantage (intellectually challenged) and need the extra help. BTW, don't say it's a language problem because if they can't speak english or french, they shouldn't be coming here to Canada, Canadakistan or Cunuckistan (in other words, the great white north).

Which is kind of reminiscent of the Revenue Canada agent I have been talking to, her accent is so thick and chinese, I can make out maybe every third word. If she can't speak english, why the hell is she here working for Revenue Canada? Put her on a boat, in a plane, in a sub, tie her to a weather balloon, geez strap her ass to an ICBM for all I care, just send her back until she learns to speak understandable english. We do get this in ALL government departments, foreigners that can't speak the language and it annoys the hell out of me (as well as everyone else I have ever talked to). How pissed off would you be if you lived in say China and almost every time you called the government for any reason, you got someone who couldn't speak your colony's or country's native language?

Tolerance and trying to get a long is good. I'm a firm believer in my rights end where yours begin, but you better remember that works both ways, it isn't one sided which seems to be the thinking of many immigrants. However, IMHO the multi cult sucks, because it disadvantages the people of a host country through arbitrary legislation and skewed quotas (removes rights and opportunities from the host people), and allows immigrants to take advantage of the host country and therefore the country's net value through skewed financial steering programs and restricted opportunities (gives greater rights and opportunities to immigrants).

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/6.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
They are trying to change you?

That's a lot of hyperbole.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

Are the groups that came over actually integrated? I bet that they live in their own communities, and they prefer to speak their non English language in those communities... yes/no?

Diff groups living in the same country is one thing. Being completely integrated is another. This is my point. In general, people tend to drift towards their own kind. That is why I stated that forced multiculturalism is not a natural process.

In the US, there are housing subsidies given to 'low income people', who buy houses in neighborhoods where none of them live. This is forced multiculturalism. I don't see this setup ending well.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkJS

You mean are they integrated into Aboriginal culture? NO

It appears the premise is "we are here first you have to integrate to us" (small disclaimer so long as it starts with WASP culture)

People are afraid of what they don't know. When they get to know they tend to have a go at the next new 'unknown' monster.

Do I want stepford wife-like aglo perfect copies of myself running around...CONFORM TO THE BORG
Naaah, I embrace the diversity. And I think we all know after a generation or two they really do move towards the general culture.

The fuss is kinda worth nothing.

I'd die without yummy "wog" food

I did belly dancing for a few years great my health. My teacher was Egyptian.
Korean Tae Kwon Do for over a decade, my teacher was a Korean.
My mentor in Business was a Bahraini woman (islamic).

Its been my experience they don't squirrel away and refuse communicate with the population. Sure they stick to what they know (but so do the uncle daddys in the APALACHIAN MOUNTAINS ) well I did the same when I moved to London once, and LA, because my click are white and english speaking that makes it ok? Naaaah. It just means I am sticking to what I know for comfort reasons. ANyone else should be afforded the same time to adjust.

Isn't expecting them to "Assimilate" the same premise as what they are doing? .....

The change always, always always comes. And embrace it, if they didn't in the 13th century we'd be crap at math and astronomy (thanks Arabs!)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Sure they stick to what they know (but so do the uncle daddys in the APALACHIAN MOUNTAINS ) well I did the same when I moved to London once, and LA, because my click are white and english speaking that makes it ok? Naaaah. It just means I am sticking to what I know for comfort reasons. ANyone else should be afforded the same time to adjust.

It's nice to dream of a perfect world - where all are integrated and appreciate each other. There was a thread once - forget where... that asked the question: "why is it only on White Yuppie Prius cars are the COEXIST bumper stickers found?" White Yuppies are the only group that has this dream. While everybody else is trying to take advantage of it - to take over. They don't want to co-exist. They want dominance. This is what's at stake. And whites have been laying down out of a false guilt and letting people step all over them for many years now.. naively thinking that other groups want to just co-exist with them.

It's been 50 years since the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s. The result? Some peace. At a price, however. Knock-out games, places where non-whites have hiring capabilities- and hire only non-whites. No large-scale assimilation has ensued. And relations between the races are not falling into one. The Ferguson thing did not start out racially, but whites are now being targeted and attacked there... based on race. Assimilation? Not really happening.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

If immigration into London is not halted within 100 years London will be a huge ghetto where only the poorest will be forced to live, I suspect anyone with money will either have moved way out to some gated town or left the country completely.
a reply to: rowanflame

Londoners have been saying that for hundreds of years

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UmbraSumus

If immigration into London is not halted within 100 years London will be a huge ghetto where only the poorest will be forced to live, I suspect anyone with money will either have moved way out to some gated town or left the country completely.

Londoners have been saying that for hundreds of years

You gotta love the irony of it

Posted this point a few pages back

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-12-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Yeah but I don't want 'Assimilation' whatever the heck that is anyway.....

If you do, go for it.
edit on 6-12-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yeah but I don't want 'Assimilation'...

Thank You. You just proved what I was saying. And also probably what the OP was saying as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Sure they stick to what they know (but so do the uncle daddys in the APALACHIAN MOUNTAINS ) well I did the same when I moved to London once, and LA, because my click are white and english speaking that makes it ok? Naaaah. It just means I am sticking to what I know for comfort reasons. ANyone else should be afforded the same time to adjust.

It's nice to dream of a perfect world - where all are integrated and appreciate each other. There was a thread once - forget where... that asked the question: "why is it only on White Yuppie Prius cars are the COEXIST bumper stickers found?" White Yuppies are the only group that has this dream. While everybody else is trying to take advantage of it - to take over. They don't want to co-exist. They want dominance. This is what's at stake. And whites have been laying down out of a false guilt and letting people step all over them for many years now.. naively thinking that other groups want to just co-exist with them.

It's been 50 years since the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s. The result? Some peace. At a price, however. Knock-out games, places where non-whites have hiring capabilities- and hire only non-whites. No large-scale assimilation has ensued. And relations between the races are not falling into one. The Ferguson thing did not start out racially, but whites are now being targeted and attacked there... based on race. Assimilation? Not really happening.

Luckily, these 'invading' hordes didn't ply you with blankets, beads and alcohol and put you in reservations and try to convert you with missionaries...short memories...

Å99

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yeah but I don't want 'Assimilation'...

Thank You. You just proved what I was saying. And also probably what the OP was saying as well.

If you manage to get that from that...then I'm just gonna go get drunk.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

"The only one that has worked, really worked is White Europeans going to Canada, the US, Aus, N. Zea., etc... These have worked because they are so similar..." Quote MarkJS

The white european 'invasion' has not worked in Aus (don't know how you got that)...another poster has illuminated you on exactly what has happened over the last 60-70 years when a white australia policy was still in place - all while the plight of indigenous 'australians' was, and still, is being largely ignored...interestingly, the same idiotic arguments of preferential treatment is being waged on the indigenous population (that WERE originally invaded)...that really worked out (sarcasm)...

Å99

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

What makes you think multiculturalism is the cause for the state of your area?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

"The only one that has worked, really worked is White Europeans going to Canada, the US, Aus, N. Zea., etc... These have worked because they are so similar..." Quote MarkJS

The white european 'invasion' has not worked in Aus (don't know how you got that)...another poster has illuminated you on exactly what has happened over the last 60-70 years when a white australia policy was still in place - all while the plight of indigenous 'australians' was, and still, is being largely ignored...interestingly, the same idiotic arguments of preferential treatment is being waged on the indigenous population (that WERE originally invaded)...that really worked out (sarcasm)...

Å99

Well that's true. And that's the point of forced multiculturalism... It does NOT work. As I mentioned, it only worked with White European... With Each Other. That is because they are so similar, and assimilation was not necessary. Because they were essentially assimilated.

Trying to put someone from a very different culture into (again) a vastly different culture, or trying to do this with people-groups on a mass scale: does not, nor ever will work. Like the OP said. Multiculturalism is a lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join