It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is What Happens When You Call The Cops

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just came up for me so had to post.

Great quote:

"Yes, in case of emergency/danger, calling an imaginary figure like batman is about as sane as calling the cops."

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Sik saw it a few weeks back on here but ye watching it again truly brilliant video bang on

That guy who just keeps diggin the women in the swimsuit snm

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

This is what can happen even if you don't call them. I'm sure officer law and order will be along to tell us all the footage was taken out of context.

Never call a cop. Never talk to a cop. Never help a cop. Never resist a cop.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If they were like Joe Friday I would, but nowadays nope.

S + F.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Never call the police. Carrying a loaded gun at all times is safer.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

To be fair, I've seen both types all my life. How affluent the neighborhood directly correlates to how polite they are.

This doesn't happen in the stock exchange. ever…

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Most of those where not "when you call the police". Change your thread title to be more accurate. But I suppose you will get what you were after...Stars and Flags!!

Not from me though!!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Worst cop I ever heard of was someone who patrolled a white slum. And a classmate told me how angry he was for being stopped in that area, turns out he was "loitering" or standing around waiting for a cellphone call to confirm a lift or something. Then I think of the cops in my area and they're neighbors, so their enforcement directly affects people they either grew up with or have been friends with for years. And once it's past their territory, the rural ones are okay, the State Troopers are just out to make names for themselves, no one likes them up here lol.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Most of those where not "when you call the police". Change your thread title to be more accurate. But I suppose you will get what you were after...Stars and Flags!!

Not from me though!!

Title of the VID = Title of the thread.

"This is what happens when you call the cops"

But you probably Didn't even watch the VID...right?

Couldn't care less about your star or flag.

Peace

edit on 28-11-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I was just checking youtube videos and run to this:

Bad Cop Sexually Assaults Woman Then Arrests Her For Protesting
www.youtube.com...

And this

Good Cops do not WATCH Bad Cops being Bad ! ! !
www.youtube.com...

From comments i read this: Steven Mangram
1 week ago

I remember a story about a cop who stopped his training officer from beating a mentally disabled person with her baton, he also reported the crime to his superiors as he should have. This officer was burned to death in a cabin in the Sierra mountains in California. That why good cops sit on their hands and dont get involved. RIP CD

- I must say even those good cops are looking more and more as bad their fellow officers whom find so easy to brutally attack, rape, humiliate and so on the civilians. Then when someones try to fight hes rights trough law systems, quite overhelmingly they lose and cops will continue their "work" as no problem and so spreading the corruption even further, we have examples all over the world but it does look like amerika is the best example in our days, i could say just because amerika pride them selfs being the best or free-est nation in the world etc but if we look deeper than the main stream media, we can find out its multitude of corruption. In finland we do not have as much brutal violent crimes committed by cops but they happen and there are similar behavior from cops than any other civilized country, its like they think "guilty until proven innocent", one example out of head is that little while ago there was couple different cases when cops used their authority to rape under age girls and they did not even lose their jobs over it.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Never call a cop. Never talk to a cop. Never help a cop. Never resist a cop.

I get along with the cops in my town. They've actually came to me for help. You must live in a bad neighborhood.

Of course, I live in a small town, so we all pretty much help each other out when we can.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: projectbane

Not from me though!!

Title of the VID = Title of the thread.

"This is what happens when you call the cops"

But you probably Didn't even watch the VID...right?

Couldn't care less about your star or flag.

Peace

Hahaha i know right he's probably a cop...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Yeah I agree with you there. My town has at most 350 people. The larger areas have citizens who distrust the cops mostly because they don't live there and their attitude seems to multiply with the population/amount of calls/crimes, etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Wow that was one brutal video

only 76 LEOs were killed in “line-of-duty” incidents. 27 died as a result of “felonious” acts and 49 officers died in accidents–namely, automobile (ironically, of the 23 killed in car accidents, 14 were not wearing seat belts–a violation for which cops routinely ticket drivers). More officers die from accidents than actual murders on the job.

theantimedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Of course, I live in a small town, so we all pretty much help each other out when we can.

In a small town everyone knows each other better. You probably know them on a first name basis and need them around off duty. Says something for the small community lifestyle as opposed to the 'burbs.

You're right. I live in a west coast Megalopolis.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I'm in a small town as well. Police on duty are very polite and wave back in passing....if they don't wave, I know they're dealing with a hard day and the last thing I want to do is make that day even harder. Not an easy job, even in a small town.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Yea, I'll get a call occasionally from the local PD asking if I'll take care of a animal problem for them in it's in my neck of the town. It frees them up and gives me something to do. Of course, I'm not climbing a tree after any cat. I'm to old for that [SNIP].

Of course again, a couple of the cops in town are dicks...but most are not. They live here as well. They're pretty much normal people.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

In my small town the biggest problems are caused by certain substances which the police seem to admit is a gigantic waste of their time and resources. However, the times we've had true crimes committed they've been there to help. The locals know to call their neighbor cops, not the State Troopers, they complicate matters very much so.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Same around this area. We've only had to call once, for a very potentially violent domestic dispute downstairs a long time ago. Jilted ex-lover or something to that effect. Downstairs neighbor was scared witless. Response was quick and even though he got away, they responded quickly. Another time the lady across the hall was having stressful family issues and they stopped by to make sure she was doing ok. Just a check in, as she had been suffering from influenza and was on oxygen therapy. Nice and polite, genuinely concerned and gentle.

If the officers around here are heavy-handed, you know something nasty is going down. We're a very close and quiet community here.

I feel bad for folks in larger cities sometimes.

edit on 11/28/14 by GENERAL EYES because: minor clarification

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Well to correct my statement I mean we as in the community (very small, tight knit). And that's true, if they act tough something big happened.

Like a good neighbor your small town cop is there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join