It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson is a well executed psyop and you all fell for it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

the next 90 days should be interesting...

...i won't make any bets on details, but the consequences of their failure may prove to costly to continue.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

As much as I disagree with the kid's death, the overmilitarized police force, how they oppress us and prevent us from assembling to allow our voices to be heard....Mike Brown wasn't innocent. He strongarmed a store worker then went after a cop. I disagree with him dying, and how they claimed the cop did nothing wrong but he was not an innocent party.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Wasn't there an unarmed white kid shot by a black Salt Lake City police officer recently? Why wasn't that brought up more often?

Mike Brown was wrong and so was the cop, there has to be accountability on both parties but it doesn't happen.

How about we get some statistics, white cops vs black cops killing unarmed kids of opposite race? Mike Brown was wrong in what sense? He got shot, tried to run and got shot in the back by a POS with a badge. Too many white people on this site that have not experienced anything like this, its a sh*tty feeling...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

Wasn't there an unarmed white kid shot by a black Salt Lake City police officer recently? Why wasn't that brought up more often?

Mike Brown was wrong and so was the cop, there has to be accountability on both parties but it doesn't happen.

How about we get some statistics, white cops vs black cops killing unarmed kids of opposite race? Mike Brown was wrong in what sense? He got shot, tried to run and got shot in the back by a POS with a badge. Too many white people on this site that have not experienced anything like this, its a sh*tty feeling...

Can you show us the evidence he was shot in the back?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Nobody gets ratings for a peaceful protest. Media gets money from ratings. Its that simple

link   

Whites are often victims of the police, their intimidation, their harassment. Whites can also be victims of racism. As a matter of fact, racism isn't exclusive to the white race. Though people are advocating for more unity and peace among all races, most are only focusing on the black victims.

There are neighborhoods where whites can enter but they'll most likely be beaten or robbed. Whites go through things too, we're often told we cannot go through it and we're the only racist ones

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Yeah your pretty much part of the problem, good day.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

A kid still got killed by police for no reason, all of this other crap is irrelevant.

How 'bout this conspiracy:

1. Nobody even got killed.

2. The entire thing was staged.

"Act I": the store scene.

"Act II": the police shooting scene.

"Act III" thru "Act XX": All concocted malarkey.

All Possible.

Hollywood does it all the time every day.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I...I had no idea....Is this why people say "Wow, just like in the movies!"?

I am so confused right now lol.

Sarcasm aside, definitely. The whole thing was staged. If not the death, it was taken advantage of and completely played up in the media to make it into a firestorm.
edit on 28-11-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

(post by 3u40r15m removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps a look at the documents, released after the GJ announcement will help. If those prove too long of a read, then this may help sum it up for you:
Fact and Fiction From Ferguson WItnesses

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Can you show me evidence you don't live under a bridge and don't let anyone pass without the answer to your idiotic riddles?

You claim he was shot in the back do you have any proof?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Right....I'm sure it's real hard being white in America.....They have had it just as bad huh. Haha no....

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The 'Guy' was acting like a punk and the Cops way over reacted.

Two stupids don't make ANYTHING right.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

If you think the cop was right, that's your opinion, I bet you have tons of black friends....On facebook...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So you got that proof he was shot in the back yet?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

No theyr'e just busy advocating violence, spreading hate and derailing threads. Oh look, surprisingly no mod action against them

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

a reply to: SourGrapes

If you think the cop was right, that's your opinion, I bet you have tons of black friends....On facebook...

Yep, I sure do! In real life too. Not sure how the race of my friends (or, my race) has anything to do with my post. And, it doesn't really matter what I think of the cop; as the evidence proves who is in the "right".

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I'll say what I want, what are you going to do make this a whites thread only? I've contributed my opinions no different than anyone else, but when I smell a troll, I call them out. Would you rather me just use the word bigot? It's not that easy being black replying to a bunch of white people on here, defending a white cops that kill innocent black kids. Yeah I'm sure a innocent white kid has been shot by a black officer, and I would be on the white kids side. But their are too many white cops killing black people. I've had white cops call me the N word with guns drawn to my head for absolutely no reason but just to harass me. it leaves you in a confused state asking "why"..? Some white people can relate, and those are the ones NOT defending the cop.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join