It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson is a well executed psyop and you all fell for it.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Have you seen this video which claims that SWAT may have set one of the fires??

edit on 7-12-2014 by fnpmitchreturns because: correct spl

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Other PEOPLE around besisdes YOU.

HERE is how the real WORLD works...

www.zengardner.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Know your enemy. Claiming psyops over everything on ats only confuses people. The media is not a psyop they are for profit corporations the media does what it does because people watch and read their stuff, to tailor fit it for maximum effect is not a coercive act, people do it willingly. OP your post kind of sucks what part about anything you had to say can you at least show is psyops?

Hmm, I agree that not everything is a psyop. However, no, the mainstream media is owned by the same military-industrial complex that has the politicians in their pocket. The media too often is saying exactly what the government/military-industrial complex wants, especially regarding foreign policy. It's not just blind profit and all that.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: fnpmitchreturns
Have you seen this video which claims that SWAT may have set one of the fires??

Not a surprise to me.

The establishment always instigate turmoil via shills and then come in as the saviors afterwards.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Interestingly, I have noticed in today’s rebellions and protests, one thing that may confirm that they are ALL fake, is that no real leaders are coming out of these protests.

Historically real political upheaval produces leaders one way or the other.

These present and modern events have produced NOT ONE LEADER.

Even the Occupy Wall Street has anonymous leaders who just melted away

Now the old leaders like Sharpton we know are bought and paid for BUT strangely no new leadership is developing.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The narrative is changing though. Maybe only for a short time and maybe it will change tomorrow, but recently on the news, these protests are now branded as protests against excessive force from police and against police shootings...sometimes even without mentioning Ferguson or NY at first.

If this is how the narrative spins then we are making progress. No body want's excessive violence from police or militarization of police. From extreme left wing to extreme right wing, ala Ferguson agitators or Bundy Ranch agitators...all on the same page for a minute. That IS progress.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ask yourself

Where is the new Martin Luther King?

The new Malcolm X

The new Kennedy

There all dead

I think if there ever were a charismatic leader that appeared out of this maelstrom of conflict he or she wouldn’t last as long as a snowball on a hot July day.

Or it is as likely that we will get a real leader as there is that a snowball can be produced on a hot July day

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Interestingly, I have noticed in today’s rebellions and protests, one thing that may confirm that they are ALL fake, is that no real leaders are coming out of these protests.

Historically real political upheaval produces leaders one way or the other.

These present and modern events have produced NOT ONE LEADER.

Even the Occupy Wall Street has anonymous leaders who just melted away

Now the old leaders like Sharpton we know are bought and paid for BUT strangely no new leadership is developing.

I participated in one of the local protests. As did several of y friends and colleagues. I guess I'm fake and so are my friends and colleagues...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

I'm not calling you fake; not at all, I commended you for your efforts.

I am referring to any behind the scenes possible manipulators.

This is a conspiracy site that often we speculate

edit on 9-12-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join