It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson is a well executed psyop and you all fell for it.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's so painfully obvious from the way the msm reports on everything. They aim to perpetuate the highest amount of tension possible.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: AgentShillington

They were defending not rebeling calling them insurgents is an inaccurate clearly defining term used in military ops.
They were not actively fighting anything.
Such manipulation is a mistake.

Not at all.

They are acting against the wishes of all public parties involved. That is what revolutionaries are. Acting against public will. They are doing so with weapons drawn. Sounds like insurrection to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

Even IF all that is true, the cop could have just tazed him,

How can you taze someone when you do not have a tazer?

Point your finger at him and yell TAZER?

I would love to hear your explanation!

Ok...replace thr word tazer with pepper spray. Now what's your excuse

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

No idea how that idiotic rant got any stars..... You sound like the type of person that couldn't tell the difference between a pickle and a cucumber. So many idiots defending the cop saying he "Feared for his life" same people that stood up for zimmerman and said the same thing. They were mostly WHITE people. Funny thing is alot of white people agree with what I say, I wouldn't expect you to, you think you're some kind of special because you are trying to leave race out of this, like it's not a factor.... oklkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Oh my. You have a long journey ahead of you dude.

You're on the little bandwagon too huh......

*scratch your head and wonder "what bandwagon?"*

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Now what's your excuse

My excuse for what? I am still waiting for you to explain how to use a tazer when you do not have one.... Have you worked out he was not shot in the back yet?

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If I had no backup present I'd probably grab my gun before pepper spray/tazer. It seems like the better deterrent.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Now what's your excuse

My excuse for what? I am still waiting for you to explain how to use a tazer when you do not have one.... Have you worked out he was not shot in the back yet?

I misread what you said earlier when I had this open on my phone... But it's over with whether he got shot in the back or not, whether it's race related or not. I've tried to excuse myself on other threads about the race thing some of my rants came off condescending and one sided, yet people still are mad... It's not really something to get angry about unless you can relate to, or actually live in Ferguson...

So even if he didn't get shot in the back. I doubt a 18 year old is going to still be attacking the man after he's been shot, he's not a grizzly bear.. I've been shot with something as little as a .22 in the leg, and that burned me enough I doubt I'd be able to run. And I'm bigger than this kid was. But again, this is just my point of view and opinions, I heard he was shot in the back and went with it.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cambot
If I had no backup present I'd probably grab my gun before pepper spray/tazer. It seems like the better deterrent.

especially when the perp grabs for your gun.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Pretty much. A certain percent of people are straight up immune to tazing. Some of my friends sit in tear gas for hours as a part of training. No one is immune to bullets. I'm not expecting a criminal whos state of mind is arguable to think like that but still, guns are usually scarier.

I'd rather get shot personally lol i have an irrational fear of being shocked

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Justice in contemporary America, huh? What did this poor guy do to derserve all this?
Nothing of course.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Too bad witnesses say otherwise...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Too bad witnesses say otherwise...

even when the evidence supports it...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

Then you have a very skewed idea of what insurrections are.
AND are under the manipulation a far LARGER psyop for THINKING that.
edit on 2-12-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Add these guys to your list...(Black Bloc)

In 2012 here in Seattle...we had some civil unrest and these guys showed up and did quite a bit of damage downtown.

Here is a link explaining who they are.

Link: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 2014-12-02T15:56:33-06:00pmTuesdaypm02201412America/Chicagopm by caladonea because: edit

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Montsta
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Wanting to sleep with white women has little to do with being, or not being, racist against white people.

I beg to differ... And being with a white girl isn't easy, people hate it. But it's worse for white men being with black woman, white people seem to hate that more I think. I'm not generalizing, just basing this off my own findings and discussions with other biracial couples..

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Maybe now along with body cameras they will install a robotic arm that can extend out from a police cruizer and grab one by the balls until he screams uncle.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

They have been caught using dirty tricks like provocateurs and false flag strategies before.

Do you have a source for this? Or is this thread just an opinion?

The FBI and other agencies have since the Vietnam War. Look up Cointelpro. It's known to have happened, although we don't have proof it is happening with Ferguson.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
When have "We" not fallen for a well executed psyop?

Bread & circuses, just keeping the constituents happy.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

a reply to: lovebeck

No idea how that idiotic rant got any stars..... You sound like the type of person that couldn't tell the difference between a pickle and a cucumber. So many idiots defending the cop saying he "Feared for his life" same people that stood up for zimmerman and said the same thing. They were mostly WHITE people. Funny thing is alot of white people agree with what I say, I wouldn't expect you to, you think you're some kind of special because you are trying to leave race out of this, like it's not a factor.... oklkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

The difference in a pickle and a cucumber? Actually, there is no difference in the two because a "pickle" is actually just a "pickled" cucumber. It's still a cucumber all day long, however, it has been pickled in vinegar and processed to be sour and salty, like your posts here.

Again, you are the problem. Not the solution. Others obviously see that as well, hence the stars.

People who are "defending the cop" are not "idiots." People, like yourself, who cannot seem to have an intelligent conversation about this subject without saying derogatory things about whites? IMHO they're uneducated, simple, biased, and ignorant of the facts of the case. Period.

Now, run along and find someone else to troll.

Goodbye.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join