It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson is a well executed psyop and you all fell for it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

what did I do? I swallowed my pride and let the idiot cop get his rocks off on his power trip and I drove off on my marry way

Sounds like talk from a coward that won't stand his ground.

Your duty is to stand up else the cop will think he's god and do the same to someone else.

Never do I jump when told and it's served me very well so far

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

>>
All this started because a police officer shot and killed an unarmed civilian?

Was the police officer or witnesses interviewed? Why did he shoot the civilian? Was it justified?
>>

If you struggle with a cop, it's likely you could get shot.
If you try to take a cop's gun, it's also likely you could get shot.
Even if you SIMPLY TRY TO FLEE (after you got apprehended), without actually attacking a cop , it's LIKELY that you MIGHT get shot since it's a matter of interpretation whether shooting a fleeing felon by a cop is justified. If it's interpreted in a way that the fleeing felon/criminal "poses a threat", shooting a fleeing person is indeed legally "permitted", justified.

Therefore I don't understand your (and thousands of others) questions WHY he shot a civilian or why you're wondering whether it was justified. Is there anything unclear?

Is there anything unclear that it is wrong to flee after cops apprehend you....let alone the silliness that we even need to debate this after it's known there was a struggle and the guy grabbed the cop's gun? And you and others are STILL wondering whether or not it was justified? Where do you live? In some fantasy?

>>
When those questions are blatantly ignored by the police department and instead they roll-out thugs and lock-down the
town, the ensuing violence is inevitable and anyone who can't see that needs to be drug-tested.
>>

I assume you mean "they" is the cops. They rolled out what you call thugs because they obviously predicted what exactly would happen. And guess what...exactly THAT *did* happen : ) Rioting, looting, burning buildings to the ground etc.
So they had all reason to roll-out thugs.

>>
The violent looting and destruction of the towns property by certain individuals may have been avoidable if the statutory authorities acknowledged and observed due process in examining the initial incident.
>>

You have too much faith in common sense/logic of the average man. For SOME (!), for example for me, a cop shot two criminals. He did not do much more than his job and unfortunately it resulted in the death of those people who did wrong because they did and behaved wrong. "Examining" the case 1000x times doesn't change this fact. And doesn't make two thugs saints. Some obviously believe that.

>>
In 2014, can anyone clearly define why racism exists?
>>
Let's put it that way. For racism to exist, someone MUST BELIEVE it exists.

Racism exists for those people who look at this case and see black + white. The irony, it doesn't fricking matter whether the thugs were black, the cop white, the cop black or the thugs white. Their color doesn't change he got shot because they did a stupid thing. Looking at the case from a racism point of view IS A CHOICE you can make, but for this of course you first have to have a "racism" mind-set. You have to already believe that white cops often shoot "the innocent" blindly and non-justified. It IS a belief because you need to ignore THE FACTS to keep this mind-set. The facts are those were two criminals who attacked/struggled with a cop and tried to flee. NOT two innocents which were mindlessly killed by a cop without a reason.

edit on 11/28/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

man, people just need to be spoon fed info these days... go find the information you seek all by yourself... like a big boy.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomdeterreur
a reply to: FlySolo

man, people just need to be spoon fed info these days... go find the information you seek all by yourself... like a big boy.

if someone makes a claim it should be up to them to supply the facts.

Your off to a great start bud.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
a reply to: sirlancelot

what did I do? I swallowed my pride and let the idiot cop get his rocks off on his power trip and I drove off on my marry way

Sounds like talk from a coward that won't stand his ground.

Your duty is to stand up else the cop will think he's god and do the same to someone else.

Never do I jump when told and it's served me very well so far

Big talk from a forum douche! Not a coward at all but when your in a lose lose sometimes it's better to handle things the right way.

My point is Mike Brown had an attitude because of it he paid the price. Same price you will pay Mr "no one messes with me"

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Probably one of the more entertaining threads I've read on here in a while. So many opinions, so little fact.

But, to get back to the title of the thread, where's the evidence and/or proof that the crowds of protestors were shills? Just curious.

Heh, it's a matter of too much Tinfoil and not enough medication.

There's actually 0.00000 evidence and 1000000% opinion and imagination coming from these nutjobs.

A lot of these posters really, really, really need to seek professional help.

Of course I'll be called a "payed CIA shill", for this...lol
edit on 28-11-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Ferguson is a well executed psyop and you all fell for it.

Many people are falling for it, but not all.

Good topic.

Good exposure

^ this. I fell for it at first I guess, but then things started to appear a bit contrived. I think that the rioters are the ones who have been fooled the worst. I have no idea what would possess people to act like such morons...it's like totally counter-productive for a protestor to do what theyre doing. Imo the protestors aren't even really protesting anymore (if ever) they're creating havoc out of selfishness and not out of any concern for the dead kid.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Any consequential effect resultant from that initial incident is primarily the fault of the police department and to a lesser extent that percentage of civilians carrying out the looting / property damage.

Really? I lived in Orlando while the Casey Anthony trial was going, and I didn't see any looting andrioting over her acquittal. There was only mild protests and barely anything to notice. And the victim really was a child. But in terms of psyops or whatever, they couldn't stir people up like Al Sharpton and his buddies do over the continual race card.
People did stand around at work watching the proceedings on tv, at least where I was working...

edit on 28-11-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

If you struggle with a cop, it's likely you could get shot.

Yah there's just not going to be any Jet Li take your gun apart in front of you with Kung Fu moves so that you don't get hurt in the process thing happening here....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Unless you have drive you wouldn't be CRAP in America,we work hard,long hours to make money. I'm WHITE and I am still poor.
GANGSTA life has a cost kiddies.
Don't cry about what happens when you get offed for it-"Live by the sword" I can do that.
I don't pick on lesser people to get ahead.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Even IF all that is true, the cop could have just tazed him,

If he had a tazer, it might have stopped Brown from continuing to advance toward him even after the first few shots. But people here have also made the assertion the cop should have turned tail and run, but of course that's not a cops job to run. Everyone's got their own version of what they believe the cop should have done, but if they were to honestly put themselves in the cop's shoes, I wonder if they would have the same opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Unless you have drive you wouldn't be CRAP in America,we work hard,long hours to make money. I'm WHITE and I am still poor.
GANGSTA life has a cost kiddies.
Don't cry about what happens when you get offed for it-"Live by the sword" I can do that.
I don't pick on lesser people to get ahead.

What in the actual # is that suppose to mean.....Not my fault you work hard long hours and are still poor. I do what i love and can get just about anything I want. Unless you are implying you're livin the gangsta life in this case. Idk. But what am I gonna get offed for exactly? And are you speaking about ME saying I wouldn't be crap in America? This is random...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Wasn't there an unarmed white kid shot by a black Salt Lake City police officer recently? Why wasn't that brought up more often?

Mike Brown was wrong and so was the cop, there has to be accountability on both parties but it doesn't happen.

How about we get some statistics, white cops vs black cops killing unarmed kids of opposite race? Mike Brown was wrong in what sense? He got shot, tried to run and got shot in the back by a POS with a badge. Too many white people on this site that have not experienced anything like this, its a sh*tty feeling...

Who are YOU to assume what ANYONE has experienced, or not experienced? You're NOT a part of the solution, but an ongoing and ignorant part of the problem. Period.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Wasn't there an unarmed white kid shot by a black Salt Lake City police officer recently? Why wasn't that brought up more often?

Mike Brown was wrong and so was the cop, there has to be accountability on both parties but it doesn't happen.

How about we get some statistics, white cops vs black cops killing unarmed kids of opposite race? Mike Brown was wrong in what sense? He got shot, tried to run and got shot in the back by a POS with a badge. Too many white people on this site that have not experienced anything like this, its a sh*tty feeling...

Who are YOU to assume what ANYONE has experienced, or not experienced? You're NOT a part of the solution, but an ongoing and ignorant part of the problem. Period.

wow...rude much?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Nice post but, unfortunately, some people will CONTINUE to insist M. Brown was shot ONLY because he was black. Not because he assaulted a cop, after assaulting and robbing a store for rillos, and then went for the cop's fire arm. You do that to me? You're going to get shot. You do that to a lot of people, you're going to get shot.

I guess some people feel Wilson should have just let M. Brown continue to assault and then shoot him. Then what? Would a bunch of white folks be out there acting like fools, tearing up the suburbs, burning their minivans, with white community leaders egging them on?

It's funny to me that there is a case in Northern Kentucky about a 19 year old girl who was shot FOUR TIMES at close range in the head by a white cop who claims he was "scared for his life". He was also cleared of any wrong doing, despite A TON of evidence, witness statements, and some dash cam video that says otherwise.

But, THE MEDIA hasn't really reported much on Samantha Ramsey. Because, hey, she's white, the cop was white, so it's a non-story, that a cop shot a 19 Year old girl like that.

I'm so sick and tired of this being made about race. It's about a a thug who assaulted a cop and got killed for it. Had Mike Brown not assaulted the cop, had he just got the hell out of the middle of the street, no one would be talking about this BECAUSE THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. Mike Brown chose to act like an ass and assault a cop. HE CHOSE his destiny that day, no one else.

If anyone fell for anything it's the BS race game the media is playing, for ratings, folks. These threads about a conspiracy, the Illuminati, and now a psyop? Ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

wow...rude much?

No, just responding to your post and stating the obvious.

Rude much you ask? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? LOLOLOLZ.
edit on 29-11-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

wow...rude much?

No, just responding to your post and stating the obvious.

Rude much you ask? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? LOLOLOLZ.

To me it seems like a majority of white people that side with the cop on here, are siding with him because of race. Calling the boy a "thug" and this and that. And believe everything the cop says. Yet a nice chunk of people believe in fairy's aliens and at the same time believe we faked the moon landing..... It's a bizarre twist. But my statement was a little condescending. Some post I read put me in a little funk at the moment.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

wow...rude much?

Now that's funny you have been extremely rude to a lot of people here because they hold a different opinion then you and you are probably the biggest racist I have met on ats maybe that's why you had a few of your posts removed.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
"You all fell for it" - Who are you talking about? New people to the World from another planet?
We all know this..

The authorities told the public, in Ferguson at 8pm! Now, at this stage there were tons of people READY to be angry and show it. For me I think it would have been better to say it at like 10am...Maybe trouble would have happened anyway...But to do it at 8pm, and build up the police and army? and bring in tanks etc...

We all know this was a black ops, set up, dry run on civil war, dry run on police state, whatever..
I wasn't fooled and I live 6,000 miles away on a mountain in Scotland.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join