It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Panthers were not able to carry out their bombing. . . . .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
We all know that the Black Panthers were caught earlier trying to buy Pipe Bombs in preparation for the Ferguson decision, indicating they were going to use them regardless of the decision, but that is not the issue here. The Black Panthers wanted to acquire 2 more pipe bombs but had to wait, BECAUSE THEIR GIRLFRIEND RAN OUT OF EBT FUNDS.

You read that right, Black Panthers, while claiming that African Americans are institutionally discriminated against and are an oppressed people had to wait to buy 2 bombs with his girlfriends government benefits. Black Panthers attempted to fund a terrorist attack with tax payer dollars.

Thoughts? Don't know how much their is to discuss, but I want this out there, and I couldn't find another thread talking about this same issue. I feel it is my civic duty to point out Racist Liberal Hypocrisy.

SOURCE

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So if they were white supremists or even a lone white guy wouldn't the media have tied it into racism, terrorism and the like?

As for funding terrorist attacks with tax money, governments do it all the time. It is super racist hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is just too funny if it's true.. Really. Maybe the Black Pathers are working on a Bigger plot to use frequent flier miles to grab a jet...lol

Are people really taking these people serious after Forrest Gump kicked their ass?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Im sorry but that's so goddamn funny I spit out my teeth!
There has got to be a statement in that info but im still too crippled from laughing.......
strange how some things just crack you up.......maybe its either that or break down and cry.................

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258
That is the most racist things iv read in a while. Shame are you.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Im sorry but that's so goddamn funny I spit out my teeth!
There has got to be a statement in that info but im still too crippled from laughing.......
strange how some things just crack you up.......maybe its either that or break down and cry.................

Sry about the Dental issue, but I read it and that just popped out... I'll get some coffee and try to re-group...lol

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

im not sure what 2 pipe bombs would have done anyway...a lighter could do way more damage...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

im not sure what 2 pipe bombs would have done anyway...a lighter could do way more damage...

I don't know, maybe ask the people that were injured in the Centennial Park bombing during the summer olympics?

The blast claimed 1 life and injured 111 people, while another person died of a heart attack. It was the first of four bombings committed by Eric Robert Rudolph.[1] Security guard Richard Jewell discovered the bomb before detonation and cleared most of the spectators out of the park. Rudolph, a carpenter and handyman, had detonated three pipe bombs inside an ALICE Pack. Motivated by what he considered to be the government's sanctioning of "abortion on demand," Rudolph wanted to force the cancellation of the Olympics.
Source

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Are you joking? The OP didn't say anything racist in their post.

rockpaperhammock: From what I've read I believe their plan was to detonate it on the upper deck so the explosion would've been right on top (either to bring it down or a high place to show it off).

hogstooth: Pipes are very compressed, so the amount of pressure built up during an explosion is a lot. It could do a lot of damage.
edit on 28-11-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

True. However i will be keeping a sharp eye out to see how the Aluminum can drive progresses. They may have plans to build a tank or something.. And I'll bet they have a good stock of bottle rockets too!

Black Panthers, kinda like an old rock band, forgotten and in their late Seventies.. I'm really more afraid of Ferrel Cats taking over..

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

That was kind of my point in reply to the poster that said a lighter was more dangerous than a pipe bomb.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They allegedly were going to do something and all they really did was maybe buy a pipe bomb in a sting operation?

Love to quote the article but the St.Louis dispatch won't allow cut and paste of the content. Imagine that.

Try and read through the local terror mongering there folks.

They had plans to blow up the ST. Louis arch?

lol

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

We all know that the Black Panthers were caught earlier trying to buy Pipe Bombs in preparation for the Ferguson decision, indicating they were going to use them regardless of the decision, but that is not the issue here.

Sorry, but you just made that the issue. They weren't "caught" buying pipe bombs, someone was coerced into buying one. It was sting operation.

… I feel it is my civic duty to point out Racist Liberal Hypocrisy.

Black Panthers are against Racism, not the cause of it.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
That is the most racist things iv read in a while. Shame are you.

What is racist about my post? Nothing I said was discriminatory, I was stating facts. I'm not going to apologize because you have zero spine. Everything I said was true. Black Panthers claim African Americans are oppressed and discriminated against on an institutional level. This is a fact. What is also a fact is that they wanted to buy 2 more pipe bombs but had to wait because they were waiting on EBT funds to be replenished.

As for if this is true, I found the original story on some independent blog and did some research, that is the St. Louis Daily, a paper in circulation in St. Louis, the most official source I could find.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hogstooth

oh ya 111 huh....every minor scrape is in that...im just saying...pipe bombs dont do that much damage...killed 1...thx for proving my point...

a fire could do millions of dollars of damage unless...they wanted to target the police...then i suppose a pipe bomb would be effective to some extent but still get a few sniper rifles instead..

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
We all know that the Black Panthers were caught earlier trying to buy Pipe Bombs in preparation for the Ferguson decision, indicating they were going to use them regardless of the decision, but that is not the issue here. The Black Panthers wanted to acquire 2 more pipe bombs but had to wait, BECAUSE THEIR GIRLFRIEND RAN OUT OF EBT FUNDS.

You read that right, Black Panthers, while claiming that African Americans are institutionally discriminated against and are an oppressed people had to wait to buy 2 bombs with his girlfriends government benefits. Black Panthers attempted to fund a terrorist attack with tax payer dollars.

Thoughts? Don't know how much their is to discuss, but I want this out there, and I couldn't find another thread talking about this same issue. I feel it is my civic duty to point out Racist Liberal Hypocrisy.

SOURCE

racist liberal Hypocrisy????.....huh???....what the hell does that phrase have to do with the article written?....gee, nothing

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Black Panthers are against Racism, not the cause of it.

Is that so? Cause I'm pretty sure the Southern Poverty Law Center considers them a racist group, it's in the first sentence of the groups description on their page right hereright here
edit on 28-11-2014 by chuck258 because: fixed quote

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well i'd say the Black Panthers need to update their media status a whole lot.. The ACLU, and FBI rate them up there with the KKK and Neo Nazis as a Domestic terrorist hate group.

If you don't think they may have a Racist agenda then Ask Al Sharpton why he isn't a member...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Are you joking?

Yep, I find funny as hell myself.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Apparently, these two ... fellows ... were rather hapless in terms of actually being able to commit a crime:

Sources close to the investigation were uncertain whether the men had the capability to carry out the plans, although the two allegedly did buy what they thought was a pipe bomb in an undercover law enforcement sting.

In regard to the actions of these two being officially related to the New Black Panthers organization:

The New Black Panthers has issued a statement calling the allegations regarding bombing and killing “totally unfounded” and “trumped up and baseless.”

The statement also says that the New Black Panthers do “not teach, endorse, or allow its members to commit acts of violence against anyone regardless to the circumstance, unless in imminent danger according to the rules of Self-Defense.”

Source - St. Louis Post Dispatch

In addition, the organization itself makes it very clear that these men acted as individuals:

We make clear the New Black Panther Party, does not condone and distances itself from all illegal actions or acts of terror aimed at coercing individuals through violent means; for political reasons or otherwise! The New Black Panther Party, categorically denounces any involvement in the alleged actions! Anything beyond the rules and regulations of our organization; are solely the action/s of an individual and not representation of the program, platform, ideas, principles, or values of the party leadership, chapters, or members in general.

Further the consequences should the men be convicted are also quite clear:

If it is true that Olajuwon Ali , or any member of the New Black Panther Party, is guilty of illegal acts and has violated the rules of our Party; he/she will be expelled from our ranks and membership terminated into perpetuity.

Perhaps a bit more factual research is in order before jumping to conclusions?
edit on 12Fri, 28 Nov 2014 12:52:09 -060014p1220141166 by Gryphon66 because: Citation

<<   2  3  4 >>

join