It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Bar Association Lawyers Release Statement Indicating Ferguson Prosecutor Corruption

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So let me get this strait... the guys responsible for holding everyone else accountable are breaking the law to manipulate cases not for justice but with the purpose of creating a predictable outcome based on their own personal self interests?

Try these pricks for treason against the American people.

Source

“It looks like he wanted to create the appearance that there had been a public trial when in fact there hadn’t been,” said Harvard Law School professor Noah Feldman, in an interview with The New York Times.

Oh its not over people, this issue isnt done yet.

McCulloch gave Wilson’s case special treatment. He turned it over to the grand jury, a rarity itself, and then used the investigation as a document dump, an approach that is virtually without precedent in the law of Missouri or anywhere else. Buried underneath every scrap of evidence McCulloch could find, the grand jury threw up its hands and said that a crime could not be proved. This is the opposite of the customary ham-sandwich approach, in which the jurors are explicitly steered to the prosecutor’s preferred conclusion.

The prosecuters preferred conclusion? Thats a big problem, i dont care what the prosecutor thinks or believes he should conduct himself in a similar fashion to how he deals with every possible offender on every other case.

This is clearly not just an issue protesters are blowing out of proportion. Legal experts and scholars are coming out in the open and saying that justice was not served. They are telling us that the way the grand jury was conducted, and the special treatment the prosecutor gave are indicative of systematic corruption.

Systemic corruption? How many times have i said recently that this is a culture issue and its systemic?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
"The prosecuters preferred conclusion? Thats a big problem, i dont care what the prosecutor thinks or believes he should conduct himself in a similar fashion to how he deals with every possible offender on every other case."

That IS how prosecutors treat every case. They treat every case they try according to how they want it to end up.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The Court system has been completely usurped just like everything else.

The entire system is designed to protect the WORST criminals which are the sociopaths with power in government, big business, science, education.

"The court system as it's set up today is not setup as a tool for justice, it's setup as a tool for retribution" "Anyone that they want, they can get." ~ Chip Tatum www.youtube.com... (@ 1 hour 16 min 45 sec)

Read what a LEO right here on ATS had to say about the judicial system:

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
Out in a year?

My friend I bet he does 6 months or less. Atleast that is how it would be in Florida.

Trust me I know this from experience. I get disposition sheets from the state attorneys office after the completion of the trial and sentencing of every person I arrest.

I have stacks and stacks of offenders who have prior records, who are found guilty of violent crimes yet get less then a year.

The judicial system is bogus.

Our court system has been infiltrated by members of this secret society sworn to protect each other from prosecution of any criminal activity and to render favorable judgments to its member. Other members of society are victimized in the courts.

A short time ago I received an email with a court excerpt, clearly showing how Freemasonry has infiltrated the court system by putting judges, prosecutors and attorneys in key positions. As long as this continues there is no justice but theirs, as those people stand above the law, because they ARE the law.

If people don't know about Freemasonry and its influence on the legal system, they have no clue that they are setup and have little chance of an honest trial.

In this particular case, John, the defendant observes how the Attorney General, Mr. Anthony Krastek is giving a hand signal (the palm up) each and every time his attorney makes a statement, until he cannot take it any longer. He asks Mr. Krastek if he is a Freemason (Exhibit 1, page 7), whereas the Attorney General turns red and gives the full "raised arm palms up" (high distress sign) to the judge, Lawrence J. O'Toole. The judge suddenly loses it on the record, and gives reference to Freemasonic symbols, the ones on the one-dollar-bill (Exhibit 1, page 7).

Freemasons Control the Court (And Thus the Legal System)

The Court System And Freemasonry

The legal system is a joke

What chance does a non - Mason have going into a court of law against Masons when there is a Masonic judge and Masonic attorneys. All a Mason has to do is let a Masonic Judge, or even a Masonic Juror know that he is a Masonic brother and that is that.

Sometimes you look the way a case, is going and it just doesn't make sense. We had one in Seattle not too long ago, in fact the Union my sister worked for was involved in it and nothing went right, even simple points that were obvious to everyone but the Judge. They couldn't figure out what was wrong and I asked her, "Are the defendants and the judge Masons?" She checked it out and found out that they were.

I said, "You don't have a chance. There is no way you can win because, they passed the word to the judge in the lodge or they gave that Judge a signal, they gave him the sign of the square, or the sign of distress, gave him one of a dozen different signs they could give him and that judge was bound by his Masonic code to find for his brother. He is going to do that for the Mason whether he's right or wrong."

There is no way you can win

edit on 28-11-2014 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Kind of ironic when you look at how many lawyers enter politics. If that is not evidence of corruption I don't know what is.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The whole freemasonry angle, I don't buy into at all. My own experience has lead me to believe that it's more along the lines of herding cattle. Get cases done as quickly as possible and get on to the next. If the victims aren't pleased with the results, oh well. I won't deny that there are probably areas where the system is based off who you know more so than what you did or did not do, but I can't buy into it all being a Freemason conspiracy.

And yea, I also spend a lot of time in court.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There is so much wrong with the conduct of the DA's office regarding that grand jury... I don't know what can be done to fix it. The DOJ is only looking at civil rights violations.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Your headline is inaccurate. Nothing in the statement from the NBA suggests corruption.

McCulloch gave Wilson’s case special treatment. He turned it over to the grand jury, a rarity itself
A grand jury is not a rarity.
www.law.columbia.edu...

The prosecuters preferred conclusion? Thats a big problem, i dont care what the prosecutor thinks or believes he should conduct himself in a similar fashion to how he deals with every possible offender on every other case.
I guess you missed that they are saying that the prosecutor did not use evidence to steer the grand jury. They are saying that the prosecutor provided all the available evidence and left it up to the jury to decide if that evidence was sufficient for an indictment.

edit on 11/28/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Unfortunately, prosecutors are by and large untouchable. They can toe the line, blur the line, tap dance on the line, but unless they meet a pretty narrow scope of situations, they're untouchable.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
well surprise surprise surprise a predominantly black lawyers association and a havard law professor that is a rhodes scholar, say that the system is corrupt and the da was part of.

who would have thunk that.

About Us: The National Bar Association was founded in 1925 and is the nation's oldest and largest national network of predominantly African-American attorneys and judges. It represents the interests of approximately 60,000 lawyers, judges, law professors and law students.The NBA is organized around 23 substantive law sections, 9 divisions, 12 regions and 80 affiliate chapters throughout the United States and around the world.
National Bar Association

Noah Feldman is an American author and professor of law at Harvard Law School. Feldman grew up in Boston, Massachusetts, where he attended the Maimonides School. He graduated from Harvard College in 1992 and earned a Rhodes Scholarship to the University of Oxford, where he earned a D.Phil in Islamic Thought in 1994.
Noah Feldman

he is also a member of the CFR. from the same wiki.

He is a senior adjunct fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations

then your story comes from only one source that i have been able to find, only other link i could find was from the NBA itself.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Perhaps you should glance through the court documents and determine for yourself then. I have and it's pretty damn bad.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i cant think of any reason the nba would come to this conclusion...
can you?
the hound gets it

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I heard a dissicusion on this Wednesday on KPFK's "Background Briefing" with Ian Masters. (archive.kpfk.org...).

The guest, I can't recall his name, was saying that, in the case of Police Shootings, it's hard for a Prosecutor to be fair and unbiased towards a cop becuase they have to have the cooperation of the police in preparing all their other cases. In cases of police violence, an independant prosecuter is needed for a fair hearing and or trial.

Then there is the hoopla about Anton Scalia's historical remarks about the function and conduct of 'Grand Juries':

www.dailykos.com...#

This is where it's going to get interesting folks.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Did you read the part about Scalia being wrong in saying that the subject does not have a right to testify before a grand jury?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

what court documents, do you mean the grand jury transcripts all 4799 pages of it that i posted this morning in another thread.
the grand jury is not a court. a grand jury is a sampling of usually 12 people / your peers of the area that do fact finding and hear evidence and decide if charges should be brought against a individual. in other words joe and jane blow of the community decide not the DA.

some of us see things differently than others. like you and i. question are you a lawyer? how do you know other than a bunch of biased talking heads or lawyers telling you that he didn't give them everything needed or he dumped to much on them, that he indeed did do that.

edit on 28-11-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

No im not an attorney.

Why didnt they draw charges up and go to trial and prove him not guilty using due process of law?

Why grand jury?

Is it because they dont want to create case precedence around these circumstances?
edit on 11/28/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Why didnt they draw charges up and go to trial and prove him not guilty using due process of law?

Why grand jury?
A grand jury is due process. Just as a judge may or may not indict, so may or may not a grand jury. Indictment is the first step, a trail is not.

If you're interested, here is another point of view. From an attorney.
pando.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ok, im hard pressed to side with the DA on this one but ill check out your link and see if i can be swayed.

Im clueless as to weather or not he was really guilty or not but i think there needed to be a real trial held by a DA thats not connected to local law enforcement.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You aren't alone in thinking that there should have been a trial.

What do you think the reaction in Ferguson would have been though, if there had been a trail and Wilson had been acquitted (just what if)? Do you think that would have made a difference to the "protestors?"

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'm well aware the grand jury was not in court, but the documents are still court documents and the witnesses sworn in under penalty of perjury etc... If you posted them then I'm sure you've read some of it. Yeah there's a butt load. I'm reading them for myself and not getting it from potentially biased sources. That prosecutor is a joke and a crony in MY opinion.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Perhaps you should glance through the court documents and determine for yourself then. I have and it's pretty damn bad.

As have I. IMO, it was a sham. The preferential treatment of LEO's and smearing of all other witnesses began in the hours after the event and continues with the MSM treatment of the POS D. Wilson. The prosecutors routinely collude illegally with police to exercise their illegitimate power over citizens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join