It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharrell Williams under fire over Michael Brown comments

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: windword

Who exactly gets to decide whether somebody is on the right side of history or not?

The victors do, of course...not those with the necessarily higher moral ground.

Common sense does!

Again. who cares what Pharrell Williams thinks? He promoted "Rape Culture" and made a fortune off it!

edit on 28-11-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Quote From Windword -

Evidence Smedivence! The forensics were mishandles here! BADLY

Do you have a link with credible information proving that the forensics were 'mishandled badly'? Otherwise, the credible eyewitness accounts verify Wilsons story and that means he told the truth. I have to listen to forensics. They don't lie, whereas people lie and are emotional.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 11/28/2014 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
What we do have is witness evidence claiming that Brown has his hands up and was surrendering.

And that witness was discredited. They admitted they were just repeating what they heard on the street and that they didn't actually see what happened. The forensics discredit that as well.

I'm not giving you a hard time, windword, I'm just saying that it's not possible to argue with credible forensics BUT human beings with emotions and agendas can be easily discredited.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Right now, I can only find this video discussing only some of the mishandling of evidence. But, somewhere there is a written list of all the things the PD and the Medical Examiner's failed to do or did outside of the evidenciary protocols set in place.

For one thing. Darren Wilson bagged and tagged his own gun, 4 hours AFTER the shooting. Plenty of time to smear Brown's blood on the gun and inside the police car.

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

And that witness was discredited.

It wasn't just one witness that claimed Brown had his hands up and shouted "Don't Shoot!".

The evidence that contradicts this eye witness testimony has been compromised, due to the failure to follow evidential protocols.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Do you have a link with credible information proving that the forensics were 'mishandled badly'? Otherwise, the credible eyewitness accounts verify Wilsons story and that means he told the truth. I have to listen to forensics. They don't lie, whereas people lie and are emotional.

Do you have a link for your claims?

Regarding forensics... here's a diagram of the crime scene, mostly accurate as documented in images:

I've added my estimation of where Wilson might have been when he fired each casing. This is not necessarily accurate, but should mostly account for casings that rolled. You can follow Brown's path from the flip flops to the blood stains to his body, by Wilson's testimony. One of the two initial shot casings is much further than expected from Wilson's vehicle, while the other is just outside the door. Note that, like most pistols, a P229 is going to eject a bit up and mostly to the right. Casings 11, 12, 21, and 22 are in the grass above a slight curb, which rather diminishes the chance that they bounced or rolled there.

In the, by Wilson's reckoning less than a minute encounter, Brown ran 175 feet from the vehicle - roughly to the light pole, north of the blood stains slightly - and turned back to advance another 25 feet. Given where Brown's body was, and given the position of those four casings, does it appear that Brown was charging directly at Wilson?

We also have audio. Assuming Wilson's testimony was perfectly accurate, then he only fired shots while Brown was moving (the recording did not pick up the first two shots, 12 were fired in total).

Given that shots were fired in two salvos, and Wilson's testimony, he traveled 25 feet in two starts and stops, over a total of 3.5 seconds, or about 7 feet per second from instant start to instant start. That is, at best, a jog.
edit on 11Fri, 28 Nov 2014 11:55:38 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Please don't say rape culture. It triggers me

All the evidence supports Wilson. It's a shame, but Brown isn't alive today because of his own choices.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
Do you have a link for your claims?

I'm not 'claiming' anything. I'm stating facts as given by the Grand Jury information that was released. The PDF for the Grand Jury release, as well as the statement given by the prosecutor when releasing the Grand Jury decision, isn't my 'claim'. It's just the facts.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What about the autopsy, when the bullet entered the top of his skull, exiting his jaw and going thru his collarbone... It's just ridiculous the fake police officer slash murderer wasn't even charged with manslaughter...
Pay day some day...
And pharell, just another sellout trying to please white people and imitate their lifestyle...
edit on NovX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I'm not 'claiming' anything. I'm stating facts as given by the Grand Jury information that was released. The PDF for the Grand Jury release, as well as the statement given by the prosecutor when releasing the Grand Jury decision, isn't my 'claim'. It's just the facts.

Then it should be easy for you to link to "the credible eyewitness accounts (that) verify Wilsons story."
edit on 12Fri, 28 Nov 2014 12:05:08 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MX61000
What about the autopsy, when the bullet entered the top of his skull, exiting his jaw and going thru his collarbone...

.... and that backs up the eyewitness accounts of Brown charging at Wilson 'like a football player'. The head was down and he was charging toward Wilson when he two fatal shots occurred .... one through the forehead and the other through the top of the head. The forensics back the credible eyewitness testimony up perfectly.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cambot

You should take that up with Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
Then it should be easy for you to link to "the credible eyewitness accounts (that) verify Wilsons story."

You should read the thread. That was already given on page 2.

Case : State of Missouri v Darren Wilson

Darren Wilson on why he shot Michael Brown

5,000 pages of Grand Jury testimony and evidence.
It's all there. Knock yourself out. Enjoy reading.

edit on 11/28/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: eletheia
Could you name 5 people like him? Probably not, as he is an example of an exception. The overwhelming majority of people tend to be shaped by their experiences. This does not excuse negative behaviour as an adult because of a bad childhood, but to ignore that the childhood did not contribute in some way is being oblivious to reality.

I agree and although he had been dealt a s41t hand he played the

hand he was dealt, which had obviously brought out empathy in him

he could have quite easily have said "I've had enough of this s41t I'm

owed a life and gone the other way.

When you get the bad end of a deal you have the choice in which

direction you go ..... the easy way, or the long hard slog to get where

you want to be. Some people have an innate sense of entitlement.

I do like the saying .... When life throws you lemons - make lemonade!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: Cambot

You should take that up with Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams.

TRIGGERS! TRIGGERS EVERYWHERE! RUN!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Here's little bit more:

Ferguson Grand Jury Evidence Reveals Mistakes, Holes In Investigation

Crime Scene Medical Examiner Took No Measurements, Photos of Brown

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
SERIOUSLY??? football players don't even run with there heads down, and dont forget he was shot in the forehead and the top of the head... You people really need to get your stuff together..
This is so ridiculous I'm starting to think this is a test to see where people stand, you stand on the side of a murderer and defends, then they would know what to do with you...
Because like I tell everybody, everything is being monitored and recorded...
edit on NovX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MX61000
Seriously, football players do run exactly like that. Especially running backs and linebackers near the line of scrimmage. Watch literally ANY football game with a halfway decent power running back.

edit on 28-11-2014 by Cambot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Cambot

No, they put their head down right before they runn someone over, not 20 15 feet away... If your head your looking at the ground.

edit on 28-11-2014 by DrumsRfun because: snipped

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MX61000

Or... When a player starts sprinting towards the goal line. Younsee it all the time on sideline catches where a reciever shakes a defender. People lean forward when they run/charge at someone/something. Again, watch literally any nfl game. This isn't an argument or a debate, you're just wrong.
edit on 28-11-2014 by Cambot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join