It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Thanksgiving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hi everybody,
I've been a fan of ATS for a while, (a couple of years as a matter of fact) I love checking
the different forums/threads. However, I've never posted anything until now. I just wanted
to introduce myself. I am in my early twenties, and from the south. You can call me "stef" if you'd like.
Anyways, I just wanted to say hey to everyone. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AirTurbineStarter

Welcome to ATS !

A Happy Thanksgiving to you
as well.

Just finished devouring a 27 lb.
Turkeybird. Feeling crosseyed now.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Happy to give you thanks !!!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hey you too.
Hope you had the best of times.
Sincerely,

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Just wanted to say thanks for all the replies already lol, Any advice for a noob like me is welcomed.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AirTurbineStarter
Just wanted to say thanks for all the replies already lol, Any advice for a noob like me is welcomed.

#1Find a long term topic you like and stick with it, always input on it.
#2 Don't get caught up in all the flaming if you get some.
#3 Always be nice, it shines here.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
*burp*

Welcome aboard the...

Turkey...

Ugh... I mean the mothership...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Glad to be here

a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Hi and Welcome Steph! I like the way You used ATS in Your UserName!
Very Creative!!
I believe this is the first time I have seen someone do that!! I Like! See You on the Boards. Syx.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks, atcually going to school to be an a&p mechanic. We're going over turbine engines and that's where I got it from. Saw it In my book and immediately thought above top secret lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Hi Steph! Best of Good Luck in Successfully Completing Your Course in A&P Mechanics!!! I hope You do Very Well In that Field!!!
Now for an Avatar using A Cool Looking Turbine Engine, with a bit of a Spacey, Sci-Fi edged to it? If You even want one, and I would be More than Happy to help You find just the right one! Drop some details here of Your thoughts on one,or You can go to the Avatar Creations Thread for some Professional help. They are awesome at their Craft!!!
Nice To see You again!!!

K, Yak at Ya later, Syx.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Syx, I've been trying to think of something to use as an avatar, I have read a couple of threads about uploading a picture to use, but it all seems complicated to me. Id be more than happy to use one, if you or another member made one for me. Usually though pictures of a turbine engine itself, aren't very exciting. But with the right touch I'm sure you could make it pretty fancy. I do like the idea of something spacy, or a nice galaxy or something . On another note, I really like the Geometric Animal designs particularly the elephants made of different shapes. ( I know that has nothing to do with airplane engines, but I think its neat.) But like I said I'm open to anything, and I really appreciate it. Also, I was trying to change the font color on my mini profile thing, but it would only let me choose between black, white, and grey. the color wheel was there but it wouldn't let me select a color. ex. yours is green. Thanks for the help a reply to: SyxPak

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Hi AirTurbineStarter, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join