It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Conspiracy... 9/11 Mounting Evidence...

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

The funny thing about you, and most others who are part of your laughable campaign, is that you believe only you guys have been exposed to this "paradigm shifting" information. The truth is that everybody who is interested and has studied the events of 9/11 have all of the same exact information you have. There's no information that you're privy to that would make any rational person's "head explode." The only facts that matter to you are the ones that support your conclusion. You're delusional if you think any "tides are turning." When you're so deep into a conspiracy theory, you have trouble seeing the big picture; the actual reality. It's 13 years removed from the event, and no tides are turning, nobody is 'waking up,' nothing is being revisited, and no narratives will change. I'm sorry, but that is the truth.

I'm curious though, if you could present to me your absolute best ONE piece of evidence that supports your conclusion, I'd very much like to hear it. Without coming up with some sort of excuse, please just give me a concise single argument, and what you consider to be the #1 best piece of evidence to support it.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Please, list a few. So far, everything that has been listed on this thread as things ignored, unknown, or hidden, have been shown to be in error or flat out wrong.
edit on 28-12-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

Great post! Well stated. I read it twice and will read it again. Words of wisdom.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Salander

Please, list a few. So far, everything that has been listed on this thread as things ignored, unknown, or hidden, have been shown to be in error or flat out wrong.

Yes, please list some,this will be very interesting to see!
However I expect all we will see are the much debunked silly truther claims.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188
a reply to: humanityrisingWithout coming up with some sort of excuse, please just give me a concise single argument, and what you consider to be the #1 best piece of evidence to support it.

You've literally been drilled and berated with compelling evidence for thirty pages now and are still asking for evidence...all after after saying:

The only facts that matter to you are the ones that support your conclusion.

Oh the irony.

As I said before I don't have the patience to spell it out for you as Jchristopher5 does. You can rest your little head tonight knowing you've got it all figured out...maybe put the Commission report under your pillow for good luck. It is flawless isn't it? Might as well be the bible.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Maybe, after the next FF attack, the people will stand up. MAYBE!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising. When the so-called compeling information is not grounded in fact or evidence, then it is fiction.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: humanityrising. When the so-called compeling information is not grounded in fact or evidence, then it is fiction.

Two can play this game. Your Government Evidence/"The Official Story" is a wild, conspiracy theory. Many of the best "Truther" points are grounded in fact. Your "official story" is sort of like how Christians use the Bible to prove their faith.

In the end, you, like Christians, have no real proof, and are only acting on faith. Further, unlike Christians who have their faith in an all-mighty deity, your faith is poorly placed, in a government that has lied to us on many occasions, some of which are documented in this thread.

Again, your "official story" is nothing but a wacky conspiracy theory. The only reason it even seems plausible to many is because the MSM has driven it into our heads. We get it. You don't seem to.

edit on 29-12-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: McChillin

It's a tough proposition when the government has the MSM in their pocket, and their official propaganda gets repeatedly drilled into people's head.

Thst said, hopefully people are waking up. Hopefully we can break the chains that bind us.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

Let us see......you say there is no evidence of an airliner, we show you pictures of wreckage at the Pentagon with American Airlines colors.

You say that Norman Mineta's testimony confirms a stand down order and was excluded from the 9/11 Commission...we show you his testimony talking about a SHOOT DOWN order in the 9/11 Commission materials.

You say hijackers are alive.....we show you were to find out where things got confused and that it was cleared up long ago and that their respective governments and families say they carried out the attacks.

For each and every point you made, you were shown where to find the facts that shot down your point.

And you then tell us we have no real proof.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It's a tough proposition when the government has the MSM in their pocket

Bill Clinton would disagree with you after Monica came forward.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

This has been going on for 30 pages, and I am not going to get banned from ATS for the likes of you. I am pretty much done responding in detail to you. I have said my peace. I am learning and I am not an expert on this subject, but I hope to be.

At the most basic level, steel framed buildings do not fall this way. Place don't send me anymore of your garbage to review. My opinion is shaped by experts who have confirmed what I have seen with my eyes. Other than what I have seen with my eyes, all of the official evidence is suspicious.

I don't trust this government and I don't believe the story you are peddling. I will be glad to answer the questions of others, and I will contribute to the truth cause going forward. But, I am done banging my head against the wall with you.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

It's a tough proposition when the government has the MSM in their pocket

Bill Clinton would disagree with you after Monica came forward.

You are presuming that you knew the motivations of the CIA regarding the Lewinsky case. The fact that the media turned on Clinton does not disprove that our media is heavily influenced by the CIA.

Study up on Project Mockingbird. I would also recommend reading "Katerine the Great" which shows how the CIA and the Washington Post took down Nixon. Another great example is the Gary Webb case. If you look you can see their helping hands in action.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Got it. Do not send you anymore evidence. Thank you for confirming you have no real interest in the truth.
edit on 29-12-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: spelling issue

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Got it. Do not send you anymore evudence. Thank you for confirming you have no real interest in the truth.

Close. I have no interest in YOUR version, which is TAINTED, as it's based on a crazy government conspiracy theory, from a secret goverment that has lied to us, and deceived us, for at least 60 plus years (at least since Alan Dulles was installed as head of the CIA).

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

A picture of a chunk of airliner wreckage is not tainted.....it just is. A phone call on an airliner net is not tainted...it just is. Phone records from an Airfone provider are not tainted...they are black and white. Your continued hand waving of the evidence is just that much more reason why no one really takes the 9/11 truth movement seriously.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

A picture of a chunk of airliner wreckage is not tainted.....it just is. A phone call on an airliner net is not tainted...it just is. Phone records from an Airfone provider are not tainted...they are black and white. Your continued hand waving of the evidence is just that much more reason why no one really takes the 9/11 truth movement seriously.

WRONG.

Voices can be simulated and faked. "Hi Mom, this is your son, Mark Bingham. You believe it's me, don't you". I can't remember ever telling my mom my last name when I called her. She knows it, she has the same last name.

A missile can be painted with AA colors. It's skin is much thinner than a 757, and guys in suits wouldn't need to carry it away. A 757 would likely have left a lot more wreckage.

Phone calls neither prove or disprove government involvement.

Keep reaching Cardsfan.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
A missile can be painted with AA colors. It's skin is much thinner than a 757,

So how do you you explain the 757 engines found at the Pentagon?
How do you explain the 757 undercarriage found at the Pentagon?
How do you explain the 757 seats found at the Pentagon?
How do you explain the personal effects of the passengers from Flight 77 found at the Pentagon?
How do you explain the bodies and body parts matching passengers on Flight 77 found at the Pentagon?
How do you explain the damage done by a 757 sized aircraft found at the Pentagon?

You fell for a truther lie, a missile photoshopped in AA colours!

But you hand wave the evidence away as it totally destroys your silly conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
A missile can be painted with AA colors. It's skin is much thinner than a 757,

So how do you you explain the 757 engines found at the Pentagon?
How do you explain the 757 undercarriage found at the Pentagon?
How do you explain the 757 seats found at the Pentagon?
How do you explain the personal effects of the passengers from Flight 77 found at the Pentagon?
How do you explain the bodies and body parts matching passengers on Flight 77 found at the Pentagon?
How do you explain the damage done by a 757 sized aircraft found at the Pentagon?

You fell for a truther lie, a missile photoshopped in AA colours!

But you hand wave the evidence away as it totally destroys your silly conspiracy theory.

LOL! Some twenty years ago, Johnny Cochran said, "if the glove does't fit, you must a acquit".

I am not going to lay it all out here, right now, but the hole in the Pentagon does not match the wingspan, not even close, for a 757. You should check your facts.

When confronted with the fact that there was minimal wreckage found, some of which guys in suits quickly carried off after impact, there was little evidence of 757 wreckage. So, the official story says that it vaporized on impact. Convenient. I am not aware of all of the effects you mention. I have seen some skin, which appears to painted like an AA jet, which proves nothing. I have seen an engine, which according to Rolls Royce, who manufactured the engines, is not theirs.

I have not seen evidence of passages and their effects.

Pentagon wreckage

Still doesn't explain why the plane impact doesn't at all match a 757.

Pentagon Hole doesn't match a 757

edit on 29-12-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: Add links

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Did you notice half way down the page you linked to.

title: Pentagon -- Exterior Impact Damage
authors: anonymous

The author doesn't even have the stones to put his name on it.

If the government is trying to cover up 911 why are they not attempting to shut down these kind of websites?
They say the MSM is controlled by the government but 911 conspiracy sites are allowed to prosper?

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join