It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis Sticks it to the European Parliament

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Greetings,

originally posted by: che33

raping 1000s of children is not bad enough? he is a joke he knows whats going on because he is part of it..

In the links you provided I did not see any reference to your quote above about the Pope knowing whats going on AND being part of it. Could you please provide a link that states the Pope IS part of it?

faced piece of #... please stop the world poverty but they are the ones who could stop it

The Pope and the Vatican could not stop poverty all on their own, it would take the world...governments, bankers, the rich TPTB et all to do that. Yes, they could contribute I agree but not on their own.

Spiro

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm finding all this 'I love this pope' business a bit creepy...

He is part of (titular head) of an institution (country) that has wealth it cannot count...probably a good idea walking out his back door - check out his own back yard...before he starts pointing fingers at other peoples' houses.

Å99

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

He is part of (titular head) of an institution (country) that has wealth it cannot count...probably a good idea walking out his back door - check out his own back yard...before he starts pointing fingers at other peoples' houses.

Å99

Greetings,

You do have a great counter argument indeed.

Scource

The new pope I believe is being seen to make changes and as Gortex says, small changes over time on a large barge boat can make a difference. Perhaps he is wanting to make a difference and this is his first few steps?

What scares me, and has for may years is that the amount of shares they have. Check out the link, it is scarey!

I have said it for years, the Vatican rule the world. Lets hope the new pope changes things for the better, which I see some hope.

Spiro
edit on 26-11-2014 by Spiro because: someone pinched my dictionary

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
That article is...
A ) From a site that is banned here at ATS.
B ) From a site that is well known for its fake stories , which is why it is banned here.

True perhaps.

Counterfeit religion is the greatest fake of all time though.

Hard to believe that so many here actually like the Pope.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

originally posted by: akushla99

Å99

Greetings,

You do have a great counter argument indeed.

Scource

The new pope I believe is being seen to make changes and as Gortex says, small changes over time on a large barge boat can make a difference. Perhaps he is wanting to make a difference and this is his first few steps?

What scares me, and has for may years is that the amount of shares they have. Check out the link, it is scarey!

I have said it for years, the Vatican rule the world. Lets hope the new pope changes things for the better, which I see some hope.

Spiro

Agreed.

As a 'country' though, it is like 'armed to the teeth' nuclear countries passing comment on other 'armed to the teeth' nuclear countries.

If there ever was a definition of hypocrisy that fit, it would be this one.

Allied to this (and with the understanding that the conference was aimed at wealth)...it has always seemed highly convenient that the same 'imperative' to this point has not been applied to pedophilia within the church ranks, around the world - Imperative.

Å99

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I don't deny it called all just be lip service. While the ideals of Christianity are good, the Catholic Church is not, and is steeped in terrible wrongdoings and atrocities....even to this very day.

Nevertheless, this guy has been getting my attention for all the good reasons....but again, could all be lip service and showmanship only.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That was done simply to remove Pell from Australia after he helped cover up a lot of cases of child sex abuse.
www.abc.net.au...

Given "sanctuary" at the Vatican, a sovereign untouchable state!

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

I'm on the fence with this new Pope. I like what he says but he's the Pope. It's hard to trust anyone in a position of power.

Well Opus Dei really do control the popes. Look what happened to Pope John Paul I when he was made aware of irregularities with dubious banking deals narcotics and money laundering.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thread title should be "Pope Francis Sticks it to the European People"

www.newsmax.com...
Pope Francis demanded Tuesday that Europe craft a unified and fair immigration policy ...
He called for legislators to promote policies that create jobs and accept immigrants...
The Argentine Jesuit has frequently spoken out about the plight of migrants seeking a better life in Europe, and travelled to the tiny island of Lampedusa in the summer of 2013 to show solidarity with the thousands of migrants who arrive and to honor those who have died trying....
On Tuesday, Francis ... said Europe will only be able to confront immigration-related conflict by "enacting adequate legislation to protect the rights of European citizens and to ensure the acceptance of immigrants."

The Pope is New World Order all the way. He is no friend of the working people.

edit on 1-12-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join