It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
does anyone find it odd that the main witness is missing and they play it off as though the wittness did not want to talk.

that alone is enough to warrant a trial.

the decision that was reached should only be reached if backed up by video or multiple known wittnesses and no one contridicting them.

according to prosecuters statments multiple wttnesses were not able to be reached.

So that is saying we have multiple missing persons cases tied to the case.
edit on 25-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Just checked the Bureau of Prisions website for a statistical breakdown. Whites make up the highest percentage of Prisions inmates.

BOP.gov

As you pointed out the incarceration rate of black males is much higher than other races.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

i could not find a link to that claim do you have one (not doubting you more curious really) all i can find on the google is claims of several witness being proved wrong or something by the evidence nothing on a missing witness

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here's something interesting to add to the conspiracies.....

Official: Obama Ordered National Guard Stand-Down During Ferguson Riots

Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder makes stunning claim

(Infowars) – National Guard and police failed to protect businesses targeted by rioters during last night’s chaos, leading to charges that the Obama administration issued a stand down order.

Hmmm.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

2/3 of Ferguson is black which would equate to a lot of local folk working in those stores , so why burn then down in the first place unless it was outsiders hell bent on trouble in the first place

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

only thing i find odd about that link is why Hispanics are not listed were they added to white category or were they just left off for some reasons but if your graph is accurate it may go a long way of destroying the narrative that blacks are locked up at a higher rate then whites

doh epic face palm on my part hispanic is an ethnicity not a race and that explains their absence from that chart
edit on 25-11-2014 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

It is a political affair...

It is sad thou..

It is this part of our psyche, that will prevent us from reaching the stars any time soon or at all..

It is this kind of thinking that will prevent us from succeeding as a whole species..

The only way we can ever achieve our potential as a species, it appears to me is having a dominant race and genocide..

Pretty sick indeed..

edit on b212014-11-25T17:21:30-06:00America/Chicago113076 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
OK...so in summary. A punk kid robbed a store and assaulted the owner, a cop found him, tried to stop him and the kid attacked the cop. The cop protected himself resulting in the kid being shot and dying. The black community ignores all the testimony and decides to steal televisions...you know...cause television stealing and burning buildings fixes something. Obama and his racist gang, along with Sharpton and the other race-baiters decide to use this non-event to forward their agenda of maintaining the lie of racism (not that it doesn't exist...that it doesn't exist to the level portrayed).

So lets identify the problems:
1. Punk black kid.
2. Sharpton and others that make their living out of keeping racism going.
3. Obama and Holder (both black by the way) stoking the fires (pun intended).
4. The LIBERAL media...for helping #2 and #3.

And lets identify the successes...
1. The police officer that enforced the law, risked his life and terminated a punk what would have eventually killed someone anyway.

I'm so sick of this racism crap and EVERYONE KNOWS this rioting junk is worthless. These are animals that found an excuse to be animals. These people don't give a damn about the kid...they want a TV. They don't take responsibility for themselves, their community, etc. They point at "whitey" as the source of the problems THEY cause. And of course...black people in our government, media, etc. are eating this all up for personal gain.

IT IS TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE! Making stupid excuses for stupid people is...well...stupid.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

it will get allot worse...

strap on you seat belt..

but ya your right on...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

"A punk kid robbed a store and assaulted the owner," How do you know that? Was he charged and tried by a jury with an attorney? Judge Dredd cops and nazi's in charge. A very bad combination for the safety of other citizens.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
a reply to: Grovit

2/3 of Ferguson is black which would equate to a lot of local folk working in those stores , so why burn then down in the first place unless it was outsiders hell bent on trouble in the first place

i was just being a smart ass.
my opinions are well known on this matter.

there is no reason other than the point was to cause trouble.

lots of people claiming it was outsiders and paid agitators but that really does not mesh with mike browns dad telling the crowd to burn this bitch down as soon as the decision came out.

the browns talked about wanting a peaceful protest in the days leading up to the decision. the browns wanted 4.5 minutes of silence as soon as the decision was read.

about 1:17 seconds after the decision was announced papa brown told the crowd to burn this bitch down.
i guess they only wanted peace and silence if they would have got what they wanted.

and i may not be exact on my time frame but i am not just pulling it out of thin air either. i was watching the live feed. that really is how long it took to go from peaceful protest to looting and burning it down.

what it really did was confirm what we all already knew but some would not admit for fear of being called a racist or whatever else.
it was only going to be about peace as long as things went their way.

things didnt go their way so the trouble started.
played out like a lot of us said it would.
arrests. gun shots. rioting. looting. fires.
so yeah, same as always

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

"A punk kid robbed a store and assaulted the owner," How do you know that? Was he charged and tried by a jury with an attorney? Judge Dredd cops and nazi's in charge. A very bad combination for the safety of other citizens.

There was clear video from the store. Charged and tried by a jury? It happened just minutes before the POS thug tried to bull run Wilson.

Wilson was justified and did his job. I'm sure it brings him no pleasure to have had to shoot the charging ignoramous bull.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Fat Mike assaulted and robbed the store owner and then assaulted a Police Officer.

I don't know where you live....But, here in California that will get you shot dead.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

only thing i find odd about that link is why Hispanics are not listed were they added to white category or were they just left off for some reasons but if your graph is accurate it may go a long way of destroying the narrative that blacks are locked up at a higher rate then whites

doh epic face palm on my part hispanic is an ethnicity not a race and that explains their absence from that chart

But blacks make up about 15% of the population and far more than 15% of the prison population.
So proportionally there are far more blacks in prison than whites.
You're also about ten times more likely to be stopped if you're black.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

speaking for myself, i know it because i saw the video.

not being tried and convicted does not mean it didnt happen.

why do people keep going back to that too.

lots of people never wind up in jail or even in court for their crimes. it does not mean they didnt actually do it. it means they were not convicted. there is a difference.

there have been known murderers that admit to the DA to committing those crimes. they get immunity in exchange for testimony against someone else.
they were never charged or convicted of those murders, but they committed them.

my point is just cause he was not brought to trial does not mean he didnt do it.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

With all due respect...don't be an ass and try to lie this into something it is not. He was a punk kid that robbed a store and assaulted the owner. Lying about the facts or ignoring them isn't fixing anything. And by the way...the cops aren't the problem, the people are. No respect, no self-control, a society of "anything I do is OK" and no responsibility for their own actions. Why are the cops a problem? Because they enforce the law that these types of people don't respect. Proof? Look at what they are doing now...today.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

didnt someone just show stats a few pages back that shows there are more white in prison than blacks?
pretty sure on this....
so yeah, there is that

but keep on with the skew...use it when it works for you

the blacks in prison have nothing to do with that do they? its all the big bad white man
meh

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So, I'm watching CNN (first mistake) and good ole Wolf Blitzer is blaming the rioting, looting and arson on the timing of the Grand Jury announcement. Shouldn't he and other "leaders" in the community blame the individuals who committed these acts? Shouldn't someone out there blame the individuals who looted and burned businesses in Ferguson; businesses that may never reopen to serve the community? Why must they make victims out criminals...I don't get it.

Also, why are these looters/rioters too stupid to realize that they are only hurting their own cause; their neighbors. If they are bound and determined to violently protest this decision then why aren't they focusing their violence on those who, to them, are to blame? If they want to revolt, then revolt against those who are oppressing them and NOT those who are trying to bring prosperity to their community. A burned business does nothing for your community!!!!! Burning cars will NOT bring this kid back!!!!! Unfocused anger will only destroy you and your community!!!!

Just a rant I had to get off my chest. Need to stop watching these idiots disguised as reporters.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

But blacks make up about 15% of the population and far more than 15% of the prison population.
So proportionally there are far more blacks in prison than whites.
You're also about ten times more likely to be stopped if you're black.

OK...lets go there. Hmmm...could it be that blacks commit more crime and therefore, end up in prison? You know...just maybe??? This is the crap I'm sick of hearing. Use your brains people...forget individuals like this poster what make up crap for idiots.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join