It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

You know why race is the issue to minorities? They still think they are entitled to special treatment because their ancestors were slaves, that's why. They need to get over themselves and realize we're all finally equal. Degenerate african americans are giving the rest of the minorities a bad name, and people are siding with the idiots.
edit on 01411k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: Lynk3

"Black lives matter" was one of the main protest slogans, to the minorities race is the issue. The majority is the side claiming it is not.

black lives do matter. those black lives cant attack the cops though.

'we gonna shut it down' was another main slogan
browns dad was pretty into the 'burn this bitch down' slogan
we dont need em need em was another...

how well do you think that city would fare without the cops?
i dont think very well

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: isartatwar

originally posted by: kdyam

Michael Brown was a criminal, much like the other criminal the media tried to push on us as "an innocent black kid" (Trayvon Martin), this "kid" has numerous felonies behind his back.

Some which include;

Burglary 1st Degree
Armed Criminal Action
Assault 1st Degree Serious Physical Injury

INCORRECT. See: www.stltoday.com... e7e3e5c83.html

FROM THE ARTICLE: Michael Brown... was not facing any [felonies] at the time he died, a court official said Wednesday.

Police had said earlier that Brown had no adult criminal record.

... disclosures during and after the hearing on Tuesday put to rest... that Brown was facing a murder charge at the time he was shot to death.

Cynthia Harcourt, a lawyer for St. Louis County Juvenile Officer Kip Seely... told the Post-Dispatch that Brown was not facing any Class A or B charges when he died, either.

---

ALSO: www.dailykos.com...

"When the Ferguson police department released the name of Darren Wilson, they also chose to release video footage which they claimed was of Michael Brown robbing a convenience store for some cigars.
The problem is, the video shows Michael Brown at the register, paying for the cigars."

---

This is my first post, long time lurker. I felt compelled to challenge your lunacy and disinformation. Your bias, your theories, and your facts are so far off base regardless of the verdict. Before your rebuttal, educate yourself.

Congrats on your first post. In the future I would recommend that you quote the correct member, as what you posted above was not my post but somehow you erased Auricom and left my name from my reply as if I was the original poster.

I would also recommend that you read the post more carefully as Auricom was linking the felony charges to Trayvon Martin not Michael Brown.

Keep posting though, every voice should be heard.. but please be a little more conscientious of who you are quoting or misquoting.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with racial profiling or a increased incarceration rate, or poverty or crime?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with racial profiling or a increased incarceration rate, or poverty or crime?

come on..
poverty?
maybe if they didnt burn down the places that offer employment, there would be a little less poverty.

increased incarceration? that has nothing to do with the person actually being incarcerated does it?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm not arguing with ATS on this, please continue your one sided conversation. I'm sure everything will work itself out fine, there nothing to see, nothing to learn, nothing needs to be changed.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

oh lots needs to be changes.
probably not the stuff you think though...

lets bitch about poverty as we burn our own city.....

take care now...bye bye then

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'm not arguing with ATS on this,

But you will comment in the thread, where the debate is taking place.

So full of crap.

link   

Yeah, for a forum that's supposed to be denying ignorance?!?!?

Epic failure in understanding why people are and should be outraged.

Happy Holidays, ATS.

link   

According to polls white America thinks that Wilson was justified killing Mike Brown.

Minorities think that he was not justified.

Just like on this site most think Wilson was justified.

Nothing like catering to your base.

And that is a direct result of the MSM/ultra Academic propaganda complex.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

That's why white people STILL make up the HIGHEST percentage of incarcerated citizens.

Do people not realize things only make headlines if they are REPORTED? You know, just like cops can't be dispatched to a crime unless CALLED. We're not psychic, despite all of the remote viewing threads on here.

Not every story can be reported, not every crime can be stopped. No race is being targeted. No race has special treatment. No person is worth more than the next. Not every person is sane. Not every person is crazy. The more we generalize and sensationalize issues, the more chaos can breed and tear our unity to shreds.
edit on 01411k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

BLATANT FALSEHOOD.

Check your statistics.

You, sir, are full of crap.

Here, have a freebie.
edit on 25-11-2014 by AnonyMason because: I'll do it for you

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lynk3

You know why race is the issue to minorities? They still think they are entitled to special treatment because their ancestors were slaves, that's why. They need to get over themselves and realize we're all finally equal. Degenerate african americans are giving the rest of the minorities a bad name, and people are siding with the idiots.

SNIP

Whilst your point has a lot of merit, black subjugation didn't end with emancipation. Let us not forget that black people were still forced to sit at the back of the bus not 60 years ago. That sounds like a long time, but I'm 30 and not old - that was going on just 30 years before that. Don't downplay this.

That said, relating everything to slavery is becoming an increasingly weak argument. A stronger argument is what was still going on in your parents' lifetime. White people of my era (for instance) should feel no shame over what happened before, but they will have to accept that a lot of black people are learning from people who did live that era. This sort of stuff doesn't instantly dissipate.

Black people must also learn that they have a responsibility to engage with more contemporary views. Burning and looting stuff does nothing in that regard.

edit on 11/25/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: Civility and Decorum are REQUIRED

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I highly doubt that. Japanese police are FAR different from U.S. police. Don't get wrong, there are bad ones like in any other force, but the Japanese take their roles as law enforcement officials VERY seriously. They are also quite kind and understanding. So, again...

I don't belong in your pigeonhole.

(post by dr1234 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Yeah, for a forum that's supposed to be denying ignorance?!?!?

Epic failure in understanding why people are and should be outraged.

Happy Holidays, ATS.

way to go posting the most sensational looking picture...

could this be one of the reasons all the cops were out

i agree with ld, things need to change

edit on 25-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: UnBreakable

If people can ignore the prison planet, and listen to what is said it does raise some interesting questions.

Thanks Unbreakable, I hadn't seen this yet.

The police chief said that they kept firefighters (and possibly National Guard) away from those areas where the fires were because 'hundreds of shots were fired' and it wasn't safe to send them there or keep them there...

Hard to tell the difference between shots fired into air and shots fired laterally with some aim involved.

I keep wondering what the good people of St. Louis think they're going to do for shopping needs if they burn down every business in town?

If I needed to do business in a boarded up, metal gated storefront, I'd say the hell with it and move my business elsewhere, where the local clientele didn't consist of a small but worrisome percentage of thugs. I had a store at one point and I NEVER feared for my safety; I can't imagine that worry on a day to day basis.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I have one point of contention to your analogy between Japanese and US police. In the US, if you give attitude to a policeperson you will get that same attitude back. The problem is that a certain percentage of the population has gotten to the point where they are always antagonistic to the police. That attitude can be seen in everything they do. This is a small percentage of the population but seems to be growing. These people live off of bravado without knowing the consequences of such action. You live by the sword you will probably die by that same sword.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Looting and burning buildings down has no place in a peaceful protest. Ferguson folks shot thereselves in the foot with that one. They should have been burning government buildings down if they wanted to make a clear point. I disagree with causing harm to other private citizens and their businesses.

That being said, the cops and the national guard were there well before any of the looting or vandalism started. Heavily militarized police don't serve to cause anything but more harm to an already volitile situation.

I'd get into this more, but i have to go back to work. I see your point, and hope in return that you can understand mine.

#HandsUpDontShoot
#PantsUpDontLoot

Both apply.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Can I ask why a story like the Michael Brown one gets so much attention, but the story of a Utah man named Dillon Taylor gets so little?

2 days after the MB shooting, a Utah man, white/20/unarmed, was shot and killed by a black officer... Peaceful protests have happened in Utah, nothing even remotely close to what we've seem in Ferguson..

There's the right way and the wrong way to go about protests... In this case, Utah has done it right, while Ferguson gets a giant F....

Washington Times

The officer in that shooting was not black. Hello? It's Salt Lake City. When they say 'non-white' they mean 'hispanic or native american' there. Look at the demographics.

Also, the victim was hispanic. It was also probably a bad shoot, but from accounts I've read and the victim's statements well prior to the shooting, the victim may have intentionally made movements to get shot.

I wish people would stop with false equivalences. You hear it all the time when people say 'what about the black on black shooting' etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join