It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked and Armed Anonymous Protesters Just Swarmed the Beavercreek Walmart

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Maybe I missed it but, where did it say they anon was going to be armed?

OOps I did see where an open carry group was there to support the protest. I'll read better next time
edit on 24-11-2014 by moresco because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

At least when tea party or conservative protesters come armed. They have the brass cahones to show their faces

Isn't the KKK considered to be conservative in general? Weren't they armed? They wear masks...well hoods. Same thing

After reading the article it looks like anon weren't the ones who were armed. An open carry group was there as well in support of the protest as well as some other groups. The open carry group was armed I'm sure. There were no comments as to whether the other groups were armed and, there aren't any pics of anon with any guns

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Connman
a reply to: eisegesis

Law Enforcement Facts

Crime fighting has taken its toll. Since the first recorded police death in 1791, there have been over 20,000 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty. Currently, there are 20,267 names engraved on the walls of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial. A total of 1,501 law enforcement officers died in the line of duty during the past 10 years, an average of one death every 58 hours or 150 per year. There were 100 law enforcement officers killed in 2013.

For Gods Sake seems they work in a war zone.

A whole lot of officers who die in the line of duty are killed in accidents - mostly driving a vehicle or getting struck by a vehicle. Falls tend to be a chunk of the remaining accidental deaths. Generally less than half of those who die annually are killed by felonious intent.

Police officers have dangerous jobs, but there are far more dangerous ways to earn a living.
America's 10 Deadliest Jobs

1. Logging workers
2. Fishers and related fishing workers
3. Aircraft pilot and flight engineers
4. Roofers
5. Structural iron and steel workers
6. Refuse and recyclable material collectors
7. Electrical power-line installers and repairers
8. Drivers/sales workers and truck drivers
9. Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers
10. Construction laborers

Although, hyper-specialized jobs such as the President of the United States probably have worse statistics, given how many died and were murdered in office out of the relatively few who have served.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
As a Brit watching the rapid decline of America from across the pond, I'd just like to wish you luck, and remind you that your fellow American citizens are not the enemy.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It would be funny if everyone started controlling access to their neighborhoods...NO COPS ALLOWED. If a cop lives in the neighborhood protest in front of their house each day until they move. Let them know we don't like/trust them. I believe its gonna take something this extreme to make any type of change.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
As much as I support their right to protest, the entire Anonymous/Guy Fawkes thing is a psyop. Created rebellion. Since when is buying into the system's form of rebellion an actual rebellion?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
don't worry,
i e-smacked myself...

damn marble tried going all obscure on me...

edit on (11/24/1414 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Anon will bring forth their own demise if they keep this up.

The are getting too brash IMO, this latest stunt was as subtle as an elephant trumpeting in a library, and it's only a matter of time before someone in a guy Fawkes mask is nabbed, whisked away to an undisclosed location and 'coerced' into giving up his fellow members.

There's a difference between doing the right thing and doing the right thing the wrong way, and Anon could be taking the latter path.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Because things like this always turn out well. Because nothing bad has ever happened to armed protesters. >Sarcasm.
Honestly, this crap is getting really old, really quick. If you plan to protest against officers, do us all a favor and don't call the police when you are in danger. They (The ones that take their jobs seriously, and have not taken part in police brutality) should not have to help the folks that lump them in with criminals.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That's a stereotype. They're not all like that. And if you read my post correctly I said try to make a change. They are inspiring people to protest. Anon is all over the world so you cannot condemn them all for a few bad apples. Not all of them are people in their parents' basement. Get your facts together before you go insulting people you do not know.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

originally posted by: onequestion

Masked AND armed! Honestly this is what we need. .

great....this is perfect

lets throw more guns into these situations

i cant believe how bad this world sucks right now......i shouldnt be surprised but i am

You shouldn't be surprised... all you have to do is read history books and understand human nature.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL
For starters something right of the top of my head are the ton of youtube videos where the high speed chases ending in a shoot out. Figure most shoot outs win with the cops. School Shootings another example that sadly seems to be building it's own fatal statistics up.That raises your number and is much called for shooting these people.

Now look at the Giant stretch these numbers come from in the First place.

316.1 million (2013)
That's 315 Million people but not so fast count the uncountable Illegals as well that actually break a bunch of Laws.

List of countries by number of police officers

That chart shows the Us in 2012 but will still prove my point clearly
It show that We have 248 Police to Protect and Serve 100,000 civilian people
from a number of something like 780,000 Police in 1999 to a population of 276,218,000 counted Americans in 1999

I realize yes the cops are out of control but it was not this shooting that this should stand behind. He just stole from a store. He was big and used that against people. Works in Prison not in America. I lived by Little Harlem with Martin Luther King Jr Avenue running through it.
Gun shots every night car chases weekly. A good idea for these type places would be not to act like Lunatics that have to be dealt with for safety.

With the sheer number of people over cops sure the cop kills will and should be higher then the cops killed.
There are a bunch of people that deserve every bullet put into them I agree not all but most of them had it coming. Then there are also all those that never pay the price but should have.

edit on 11/24/2014 by Connman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
S.hit just got real.

Thats more about showing that they're present and indeed real than about violence.

edit on 24-11-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

So the sentence for picking up an item sold in a store that you haven't left and haven't threatened anyone, haven't made a stand off, with an item that should be expected to be sold and clearly comes from the shelf in a set of security videos, is DEATH with NO TRIAL. If you walk around life expecting that you could be given death with no trial at the whim of an officer of the law, that's a #ed up way to live. People need to calm down, and not be so reactionary, including but not limited to the MSM and over armed police officers. I get it "speak softly and carry a big stick" it worked for Roosevelt and the police are very good at doing that as well, but as it goes the big stick is falling too hard when the police force drops the ball.

Killing people in the street is not something anyone should want to do, and there is a problem out there where some individuals, I repeat, individuals can have the urge to do something like that and it can be in any walk of life someone may feel these urges. The reasons behind them allow for it to continue. In this day in age we have the technology and the knowledge to end these senseless killings. Non lethal weaponry has come very far and armors to protect get lighter every passing conflict. In the interest of the American people it should be our prerogative to move forward with a non lethally based police force that can effectively police itself and be open and forthright with the people it protects.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

I've always lived my life assuming that I could be killed by almost anyone at anytime. Am I unusual?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

While this is true I could happen at any time and could be anyone, it would be a nice goal in life to find some folks that you wouldn't feel that way about. Especially the police.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

I agree.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: opethPA

Are they within their legal rights to carry during these protests? I'm sure people are dumb but would they be dumb enough to show up with illegal weapons or without licenses?

Yup, no issues with legal protests and hopefully that is how it remains.

Certainly you see the irony in the above words? If you don't I may have to start a separate thread to explain.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Other than the sources title, I read nothing about the protestors being armed. It did say they were all within the boundaries of the law. There needs to be justice and due process HAS NOT AND WILL NOT WORK, corruption it far too deep. This country needs more of this. I would love to see A MILLION protestors drag these criminal out if there office/position and put them into there own home made prisons.We are way past due of an American Spring, it is inevitable. I seriously believe the whole b.s. 18k stock market rating is a lie to avoid the American Spring.
From the president, NASA, our education system, media, police dept and going on and on, there is such corruption and lies we have nothing to hold onto any longer. The middle of the road civilian is not safe any longer, the stories are endless and that's just the ones reported.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Finally , finally finally

I mean it's about time protesters start flexing some muscle and stop holding hands singing kumbayah my lord !

Maybe the jack boots will think twice about stomping our throats with steel toed.

Time to make the playing field equal... oh they really really hate that.

Molon Labe !

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join