It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked and Armed Anonymous Protesters Just Swarmed the Beavercreek Walmart

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
These dimwits finally crossed the line and have become full blown domestic terrorists.
Was wondering when they would show their true colors.

Im sure many thought like you in 1776 in regards to george washington.

You are comparing Freemasons to anonymous terrorists?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

That is not what I claimed, I just stated the obvious and that is the most talented computer programmers and 'hackers' will not find themselves at the NSA. Perhaps selling their work to the NSA and as a sub-contractor, but most who are that smart realize they can do far more with freelance work without all the restrictions one gets when they work for the government.

Off topic.....

It seems like you are always putting down Anon's actions and things like TOR.

What do you know about this group that calls themselves "Anonymous"?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Who have they terrorised?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wasnt there a (person) who had an Intro thread a few days ago that claimed to officially be from Anon and would answer any questions etc.......

Why doesnt he come on here and let us know if this is really an action that was set in motion by the group or if its just a bunch of people claiming it

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Companies depend on private matters. That's where the police come in. They are there to make sure that all artificial entities are acting under code.

Since now cops assume everyone is an artificial entity they can kill/detain/and charge you because when you become private entity you wave your rights. At the same time tho if you have lots of money New rights will be given to you based on how much you can fund the federal government to pay their officers to make sure no private property is damaged.

I don't know where people get the idea that police are protectors because they deal with citations and stuff.

Purely buisness.

The protectors are Peacekeeper officers which deal with enforcing International common law.

What happened in court systems is they are merged together. So you can either get a hearing under the codes of conduct for a private entity or you can be under the codes and conduct under by taking the other court for common law problems ( Usually citizen problems that don't involve money buisness and money)

The problem is every court you go to will assume you are being tried under regulations made for employees of a corperation or organization that break its encrypted law.

Lots of driving infractions are specifically made for those dealing with delivaries ( Commercialization) Where as if you don't use a vehicle to make money you technically don't need a lisence. You can then put stickers on your car charging anyone who does any searchers on your car 50.000$ in any scenario( There are permits you have to sign for in order to get into this type of thing) . That way if you get pulled over and searched you can charge them for searching you when you do not concent searches and do not deal with commercial values.

So at that point, the only thing you would have to worry about is common law. So as long as you don't break any of the common laws. All these other ones don't really matter at all as long as you make them documented that you removed yourself from such system either through a verbal statement in court or and with prior evidence with written statements of the like that have been mailed to government officials.

Basically if they refuse to help you in a case where you did not break any common laws you can sue them and become a millionair lol.

But besides all that americans have the right to bear arms. So they can walk around with a weapon as long as it's not concealed.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
These people are mad at the police, so why did they swarm walmart instead of the police station?

You do know that would be a bad idea. you do not storm a police station... let alone armed without risking a firefight. Seems to me they have alot of sense to not do that.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I want to see clear evidence with documents to support it or im calling bs.
edit on 11/23/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

Case precedence.
edit on 11/23/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You do know that would be a bad idea. you do not storm a police station... let alone armed without risking a firefight. Seems to me they have alot of sense to not do that.

So what your saying is anonymous don't have the balls to stand toe to toe with "the man", but are hardcore enough to swarm a Walmart. that's funny.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: dezertdog

Peace will never come out of an exchange of bullets or an assembly of men who hide their faces. Only thirst for retribution, and mistrust, will. Always does, all throughout History.

I don't see the Guy Fawkes mask as the means to hide. I see the wearing of it to symbolize unity in a struggle against tyranny. I for one respect that.
edit on 11/23/2014 by dezertdog because: spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

It's called strategic placement. Storm a police station so they get shut down right away? They're in front of a Wal Mart and never "stormed" it. Also they're still doing a lot more to try and make a change in this country than most people. Sounds like you are one of those most people as well. When have you ever stood up for what's right and what you believe in? Not saying you never have, but I'd like to hear an example or two.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I don't know how I missed this story from the beginning. This something that should never have occurred and is happening all too often. Today a 12 year old in a park with an air-soft gun was shot by police, do not have all the details yet but neither did the officer who shot and killed a 12 year old with a play gun.

The individual who called 911 in the case of John Crawford should be prosecuted for murder as his description of what took place was blatantly false and it disturbs me a great deal how someone could live with that...its is hard to say that its just a shame anymore, maybe time to start saying its just criminal.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Ugh.... grosses me out.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Exactly what TPTB need to "light it up" and move to the next phase. IMO we the people must control our reactions to any provocative action towards us with cool calm heads. Nothing that lends itself to our being the violent threat, that's a no win in the end.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

So what your saying is anonymous don't have the balls to stand toe to toe with "the man", but are hardcore enough to swarm a Walmart. that's funny.

Did I say that? I want you to specifically show i typed that. I put the question to you. will YOU run into a police station ARMED and not expect to get shot or tazed? Its no diffrent than rushing a checkpoint in a car and expecting to not get shot at.

Its not a question of balls. its a question of intelligence. anyone with any common sense will not run into a dangerous situation unless they have no options.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nolongeresisting

You mean complacency? I'll turn the other cheek but I only have 2. I'm out of cheeks to turn. The people give the persona of weak cowards that will take anything these days.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

These dimwits finally crossed the line and have become full blown domestic terrorists.
Was wondering when they would show their true colors.

Im sure many thought like you in 1776 in regards to george washington.

You are comparing Freemasons to anonymous terrorists?

Sure why not?

If it quacks likea duck and all that......

I mean a bunch of patriots did dress up as native american and ransacked a commericial ship.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingSage

It's called strategic placement. 

If that's what you want to call it.

Storm a police station so they get shut down right away?

Storm a Walmart and get shut down anyway, potato, potato.

They're in front of a Wal Mart and never "stormed" it

Not my thread title. Talk to the OP.

Sounds like you are one of those most people as well.

Yep I'm a basement dwelling keyboard swinging and I like air hokey.

When have you ever stood up for what's right and what you believe in? Not saying you never have, but I'd like to hear an example or two

Well first I don't have to give examples, but I will play your gameB-)

1 spent 2 days in jail on a contempt of court charges on a schoolboard change that favored more of the wealthy students and made it harder for the less fortunate to go to school it that county. Charges were dropped on the grounds that 63 of us went to jail and fearing a major law suit and the new school board law was removed.

2 protested the same judge at election about kick backs he received from the father of a well known R&B artist. That stole land from hard working folks (imenent domain) so he could build a development.

That's 2 what have you done to improve the world around you?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Good for you. Have a smart ass answer for everything. So why didn't YOU storm the police station when you protested?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

May be I miss spoke, sorry bout that.

What I'm trying to say why not protest at the source, the police station or court house. Not at a venue that has no effect on the statue quoe.
Yes they can picket protest stomp around or what ever at Walmart what good is that going to do..... None.

As for swarming or rushing a police station I don't remember that and armed don't remember that part either.
I said "toe to toe" that means face the one you have a beef with.
In the way you put it any other way other than walking around with signs at wally world is suicide.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingSage

Have a smart ass answer for everything. 

Yes I do.

So why didn't YOU storm the police station when you protested?

You crazy I'm afraid of lead poisoning and electricity.

ETA our beef wasn't with the police. It was with the court and the school board. So storming the police station on the other side of town would have been stupid. It would of been stupider if we protested at Walmart.
edit on 23-11-2014 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join