It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked and Armed Anonymous Protesters Just Swarmed the Beavercreek Walmart

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: onequestion
Because, is it not obvious, armed conflicts and masks solve everything.

Seems to work for the police in the USA who point guns at protestors and sends a tazer bolt into granny for not jumping when told.

Violence in the USA comes from the top and the stories the police now use to cover up come right out of a story book.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
These people are mad at the police, so why did they swarm walmart instead of the police station?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

It sickens me to think that they can lie and kill unequivocally.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
These people are mad at the police, so why did they swarm walmart instead of the police station?

Simple answer is they are idiots with no direction.
edit on 23-11-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

you going to step into the leadership position and give them direction?

personal responsibility.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

you going to step into the leadership position and give them direction?

personal responsibility.

Why would I?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

Simple answer is they are idiots with no direction.

That very obvious. Why else would you wear a guy Fawkes mask....lol

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
These dimwits finally crossed the line and have become full blown domestic terrorists.
Was wondering when they would show their true colors.

I would call it fighting back, someone needs to

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think we need pictures to see if Annon was involved or not and to wait to hear what they have to say

a reply to: opethPA

Just make sure you aren't one of the people here complaining when the police respond to these criminals..

The Police in Germany also beat up people that did not agree with Hitler and for everyone that stood up to the police you could find a hundred that agreed but did nothing.

History tells me that it did not turn out too well when the public is intimidated by the police and the people you call criminals just seem like people to me that are tired of the police being militarized and acting like pigs in the USA.

Just make sure you aren't one of the people here complaining when the police come knocking your door with some trumped up story about you being a criminal.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The mask is to show what organization they stand with. It's not to protect their identity, but Anon is a big fan of privacy. It's not like the gov't couldn't find out who they are. I know that, you know that, and they surely know that.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Perhaps the simple answer is true, however we can not rule out agent provocateur attempts.

Every recent movement has been infiltrated, given the nature of anon I do not think that is possible however nothing is stopping people, especially those who wish to tarnish the public's perception of Anonymous, from putting on a Guy Fawkes mask and behaving like delinquents.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

so your just pointing out things you see as problems without offering a solution?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is interesting..

For clarification they are using Thier right to speech grievances the government peacefully assemble and right to bare arm's.

I have no issues wit this.. as long as the police don't go crazy... and we always know they dont.../sarcasm

And Thier 7th amendment right not garentee under the constitution right to privacy.
edit on 11/23/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
Good to see you put your head up but maybe its time to say as little as possible even if a lot of people agree with you and think that talking to criminals behind a badge is a waste of time because the US justice system stinks.

You have done your bit

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I just want to know who are you calling 'script kiddies'? I think the last time you dropped that was in a discussion about the TOR network.

I can assure you I believe everything you just wrote about how big of a computer/programing rock star you are.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Masked and Armed Anonymous Protesters Just Swarmed the Beavercreek Walmart

Won't be any different come Friday morning, except for the mask's.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Nobody will follow you if you don`t have a plan.

If the founding fathers had just said " the british suck lets kill em" nobody would have followed them.

The mormons felt that they had a better plan so they packed up and moved to Utah territory and created their own state.

saying the system sucks and cops suck,tear the system down throw cops in jail, isn`t going to get you many followers.

if you have a better idea for a better system then show us the plan,or better yet do like the Mormons did and lead by example.

start small by starting your own town or better yet take over a town the legal way.
gather all the people who think like you do and all of you move to a small town of a couple of hundred people.Then have your people run for every public office in town and the rest of your people can vote for them and they will win.
After you take over the town you can bring in more people who think like you do and then you can take over an entire county.
If you can`t find enough people who think like you do to be able to take over a small town or a sparsely populated rural county then you`ll know that your agenda isn`t what people really want.
you might think that it`s unrealistic to be able to take over an entire county and have your people elected to all the public offices but it`s not and you wouldn`t need a huge amount of people to do it.

The county I live in has less than 10,000 people so if you think that there are 10,000 people who agree with your agenda then you could all easily win all the public offices at the voting both.
When you control all the public offices then you can show us how great your system is.if your system is what people want than people will flock to your county and surrounding areas.public offices in adjacent counties will be taken over as more people who agree with your agenda move into them,you will eventually control the whole state.

Build a better mouse trap and the world will beat a path to your door.

so, if you really do believe that most people agree with your agenda than you should have no problem finding enough people to relocate to a small town or sparsely populated county and then easily taking over all the public offices.

The only reason you wouldn`t be able to get enough people to join you is if you don`t have a plan and without a plan you aren`t going to be able to change anything. saying the system sucks and cops suck, get rid of them. isn`t a plan and nobody is going to follow you.
so, gather up all your friends and people who think like you do and move to a small town or small county and show us how easy it is to create a utopia.if you can`t even manage to get a couple of thousand people to commit to relocating to their new eden , well then you haven`t got a chance of creating a better system.

protesting in front of a Wal-Mart isn`t much of a plan for creating a better system and you won`t get many people to follow you.
The founding fathers wanted big changes and they had a big plan with big risks,the risk of losing their fortunes and their lives if they failed,but they knew that big changes require big plans and big risks.
comparing protesting in front of a Wal-Mart to what the founding fathers did is an insult to the founding fathers and nobody is going to take you seriously when you do that.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I just want to know who are you calling 'script kiddies'? I think the last time you dropped that was in a discussion about the TOR network.

I can assure you I believe everything you just wrote about how big of a computer/programing rock star you are.

Actually know it wasn't a TOR discussion it was the last time you claimed that no one with any "hacking skills" as you put it could be working at the NSA or any other Govt agency,.

That's the funny thing, where did I say I was a programming or computer rock star?
Clearly if you were familiar with any of the things I mentioned you wouldn't have said that.

As for the script kiddies..Some kid using a LOIC or some other script to DDoS a companies website because they don't like their return policy..thats a script kiddie.

The people in this article are at least out there trying to make a difference regardless of if I agree with their approach or not so they don't equal a SK..

link   

originally posted by: Grovit

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I do however have my picture on my avatar

serious?

this whole time i thought it was john favreu

OMG!!!

This whole time I have! I swear to God! Holy # that's doppelgänger material!!!!

Sorry to be off topic mods but my mind was just blown, set ablaze and kicked off a cliff.

link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

The mormons felt that they had a better plan so they packed up and moved to Utah territory and created their own state.

That is not why the Mormons went to Utah, they were being persecuted. Before the Civil war broke out, the US government was sending troops to Utah to 'control the Mormon problem.'

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join