It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked and Armed Anonymous Protesters Just Swarmed the Beavercreek Walmart

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Using brutality to stop brutality?

Where the hell did they use brutality or are you just making that up? It was a show of strength against an oppressive Government. I would much rather have armed citizens than Government sanctioned thugs.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I just watched the video and hes walking around the store waving one of these around. I can't really tell what happens to him when the police confront him, but I can understand their response, especially in today's society. Personally, this wouldn't be the incident that I'd choose to start a campaign about. When you stand up in defense of a victim and bring attention to their situation, you want to make sure that they are above scrutiny, and if I went out into public waving one of these things around, I'd expect to get shot personally.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I agree, ppl should be much more on control about their government and any official factions in their countries but violence is not the right way obviously, i am thinking that too that many of the protest could be just another false flag events, paid shills as u sayd it. Hopefully they get exposed to all to see what they doing and whom they are inside our governments, we need to take back our governments before its too late and all out civil war become the only solution.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Times are getting crazy. I don't think we are too far away from armed citizens patrolling the streets to protect fellow citizens from injustices brought on by our "protectors".
a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Now that they've established a connection between "wearing a mask" and "being armed", doesn't that give the police a good excuse to shoot them?
"The man was masked, so the officer was obliged to assume that he was carrying a gun and his own life was in danger."

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Not unless they want to make things worse.

Its time to stop pretending that this can all continue into eternity.

Something has got to give.

Human nature isnt rewritten just because it would be cool to do so.

edit on 11 23 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Because, is it not obvious, armed conflicts and masks solve everything.

Really???

Seems to work pretty good for these guys, why not us???

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
These dimwits finally crossed the line and have become full blown domestic terrorists.
Was wondering when they would show their true colors.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Who's bringing the mirrors??

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

One man's Domestic Terrorist is another man's Patriot.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Something has got to give.

Human nature isnt rewritten just because it would be cool to do so.

youre right...there will be a breaking point...

unfortunately i think moves like this and protests(like ferguson) that turn violent and damaging will only bring us more laws and oppression...

i dont have the answer...i wish i did...
i dont think that masked, armed protestors are the answer though.....

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

I agree.

Like some one else said, people have shown their true colors. I think its time for people in uniform to show their true colors as well. Then we can address the situation.- 1.) Why are there tyrants pretending to be peace keepers and 2.) why then would an armed response from the populace be wrong or wright.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

As others have said - masked, armed criminals (trespassing and driving away customers) acting as judge, jury and executioner against a business. They need to grow up.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

unfortunately i think moves like this and protests(like ferguson) that turn violent and damaging will only bring us more laws and oppression...

Nobody knows for sure how things will turn out that's for sure. However, you might look at it like this.

The protests themselves are also about resisting "More Laws and Oppression". So it's not as if Not Resisting is going to get you any further away from having to deal with it. You can either sit quietly while they enact more Laws and Oppression or you can resist while they enact more Laws and Oppression. At least the second choice has a chance.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Are we sure these activists aren't agent provocateurs? Are they really from Anonymous or are they just wearing Guy Fawkes masks and the media is portraying them as Anonymous in order to make it seem like a bigger story? It just seems funny to me. You'd think an organization that public would have some concept of PR by now. ;p

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
To all the peace lovers, I feel ya, I really do. However, all avenues of peaceful change have been ignored and will continue to be by those "in charge". Action is inevitable.

As for the military?

Their people, no different than you or I. Affected by the same concerns inflicted on you and I.

Do you believe they want more of the same?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

That's just it though. Anonymous is Everybody and Nobody at the same time. Everywhere and Nowhere.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dezertdog

Peace will never come out of an exchange of bullets or an assembly of men who hide their faces. Only thirst for retribution, and mistrust, will. Always does, all throughout History.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Actually armed conflict completely solves things...very rarely does it without....

but I agree with you on the masks part...eventually once the revolt is winning people will lose the masks

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

At least when tea party or conservative protesters come armed. They have the brass cahones to show their faces

If you're too scared to show your face and stand for what you believe in then you lack the courage of your convictions.

You want to stand then stand boldly for what you believe in. Don't hide so you can crawl in a hole later on if it goes south and you can deny your involvement

edit on 11/23/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join