It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis children in chilling video . Is it impossible to win the war on terror

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
www.9news.com.au...

I find this video particularly chilling on a couple of levels . The first is obviously the fact that their are children of this age that have such a deep seated hate of all ,and i mean all that don't conform to their religious beliefs . The second is the fact that in this particular religious uprising for want of better words , these children are already the second generation brought up with hate . Is it already to late to break the cycle of hate or was that never an option . Does the west step up and make it an automatic death sentence for all those that go to join jihad , or will they be restricted as usual to the rules of war . I have no doubt that these children will kill you as soon as look at you . Where do you start .

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
ISIS may simply be another ploy to distract the world from the very real terrorism of the power elite, so of course we will never defeat terrorism, the power elite will never allow it to happen. They are fighting against ideas, the idea of ETs and of scientific advancement in areas they deem the world is not ready.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

Sorry but i am a little confused. Are you saying Isis is fighting against ideas .

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I haven't seen it yet and I wont find it chilling either. I already find it predictable for this reason. The following quote comes from the book Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars and its a small quote on the section talking about the milit-tree draft.

The draft (selective service, etc.) is an institution of compulsory collective sacrifice and slavery, devised by the middle-aged and elderly for the purpose of pressing the young into doing the public dirty work. It further serves to make the youth as guilty as the elders, thus making criticism of the elders by the youth less likely (Generational Stabilizer). It is marketed and sold to the public under the label of "patriotic = national" service.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars - The Lawful Path www.lawfulpath.com...

You can see how getting kids into ISIS is a means of making those who want the western milit-tree with all its might, weaponry and technology to take out a small rag tag lightly armed force with bombs, guilty of kid killing.

In other words, the purpose of the kids is make those who advocate bombing ISIS "

as guilty as the elders, (the politicians) thus making criticism of the elders (the politicians) by the youth (those saying ISIS should be easy to take out with bombs) less likely

BTW why does kids in ISIS make one find it chilling?? What about the kids in Palestine recently. I's killing kids in Palestine also chilling?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

I guess because last time i looked the Palestinians weren't lopping off heads left right and centre . I liken what is happening here to what happened to the children brought up by the IRA . If you know any different to hatred the cycle is very hard to break . Do you not find the video at least disturbing .

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Stopping ISIS is soooo simple.

You tell CIA and Pentagon to

A: Stop feeding them, arming them, funding them

B: Deploy hydrogen bombs and finish them in 3 days.

C: Don't start ISIS 2.0

SIMPLE

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I think you are being naive because before you look at ISIS videos of children blinded by conditioning to think for themselves, you really need to look at similar videos of Palestinian kids and Jewish kids - these two within certain familiesgroups of people, take their religion to bed with em and preach hatred outside and within the family so they also have exactly the same ideology - just different sectors pof religion.

Its the religiouss teachings that are at fault and haven't moved forward in a way the whole world is moving forward.
We are multinational whether we liked it originally or not and most are pretty used to it, however it doesn't work when people bring their baggage one compartment is religious/cultural superiority with them.

This cherishing religion and the use governments and the elite make of it is commonlyly thought of as a kind and merciful thing by the masses. But if you look at its teachings, its about you accepting your lot and your superiors - placed in their thrones and board rooms by god.

Unless we deal with religion teachings and form them to give people the aid they need at various times throughout their lives, for the century we live in within a multicultural world and our needs today, the current state of affairs will carry on and the elite will keep their seats of power over us simply by separating people/the masses - because united we stand, divided we fall - and our attention will be directed to fighting the disgusting acts some idiotic, impressionable men/women are capable of carrying out, instead of looking at the people who are financing these groups. You only need to look at men like the ones in the papacy to see the evil they camouflage to look like holiness to see how powerful and corrupt along with the money lenders the elite is. less than 3% hold the wealth of the world within their hoary hands at the misery and exploitation of the masses who they are steadily reducing to slaves by means such as terrorism and the fear it creates.

(post by projectbane removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I really do think its the immams who have access to children who preach this hatred that need stringing up as they do the radicalising.

If you think about it these men are not 'elected by the people, they are men who simply want power without working very hard for it and then they have a captured audience of men conditioned since babyhood to pervert away from decency.

I think that any human being should think very hard before rushing off for jihad because being given a gun and killing should not be a delight it should only be done by professional soldiers who have been trained. One thing you can't miss is the delight on the fighters faces and the obvious power rush that has gone to their heads alongside these anti humanity teachings.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

Sick and disgusting comment.
These children all "made their choice"? Really? Did you even watch the video (or MANY others like it)?

....though, I will say, having read many of your past comments throughout the forums here, this comment is about "par for the course" for you.

On topic....I agree with Shiloh7. Other than that, elaborating on this might be a mistake. I just woke up, seeing brainwashed and conditioned kids wasn't really what I needed to see right off the bat this morning, but hey...it is what it is.

....I do not have the answers. I do not see many solutions.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What they do not need in he MIddle East Is a Hydrogen Bomb idiot.

Dont blame these young fools, theyre young and radicalised for reasons that you cannot imagine in the west. Theyre land has been carved up by our fascist elites since before living memory and has had puppet regimes throughout the last 1-- years installed to suit western interests, not the interests of the common people. The people that are becoming radicalised maybe have no choice, as in many cases ISIS do not take prisoners, its join us or you and your whole family will die. Or We will kill all the men and kidnap your women and children.
edit on 23-11-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

All power movements require generations to shore up their numbers. Indoctrinating kids takes place across the whole world. We do it in the west too, perhaps just not as overtly.

First of all it is impossible to win a war against an abstraction, you cannot defeat an idea. Terrorism cannot be defeated, only terrorists.

Second you cannot threaten people with death when they are not afraid of death. If they're brainwashed into a willingness to die a martyr, you cant say "we're gonna bomb you unless you stop". In fact, by slaughtering them, you justify in their minds what they were fighting for in the first place, as well as manufacture sympathy from others. It's a hydra, kill one and two take its place.

So how do you win? Not with threats or bombs. You dont remove a weed by cutting it with a mower. You need to take it out by the roots.

Poverty, lack of education, lack of opportunity, these things drive people out of their home countries with a desire for something idealistic. If your life sucks you are a thousand times more likely to be won over by extremist ideologues... so we need to stop treating other countries as sources of cheap labour and exploitable resources.

For the immediate moment, though, it would be easy to dig ISIS out by the roots. Cut off their funding. Stop buying their oil. Stop selling weapons and accessories to them. Stop giving heavy weapons to "freedom fighters" and then bitching when they turn on us. Stop Turkey and other supposed allies from helping ISIS.

The US is the most powerful nation in human history. They can annihilate any nation on earth. And this one doesnt even have an air force. So the only possibility is that they dont want to.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I want to point out that AKMs are particularly easy to disassemble. Isis got nothin on us, our kids can do it blindfolded!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Children are sponges. If adults with a chip on their shoulder want to abuse children by teaching them to hate, kill and shoot a gun, then that's just a testament to the type of people we (in the liberal West) have to fight.

However, using kids for propaganda and evil is not new. Child soldiers in some African conflicts have added a real edge of brutality, and we must not forget child suicide bombers in Palestine and the use of children as runners and shields, as in (er) Palestine again.

Read up on it... Very sad. www.warchild.org.uk...

Regards

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Drop a few bombs over my head and kill those around me and I to would be full of hate and devise any plan I could to make those responsible for the deaths to pay in blood.

It's not a religious thing, its basic human nature

The USA has become so flippant on bombing people overseas that it now lets the CIA dispatch drones without the approval of congress because its all classified secrets you know and the CIA can be judge, jury and executioner from 20,000 feet on people who live on the other side of the world.

Keep kicking the bees nest, stop anyone from closing the border door and lets us protect you from bee stings by removing your freedoms and spying on you because uncle Sam knows what's best for you.
edit on 23-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

and we must not forget child suicide bombers in Palestine and the use of children as runners and shields, as in (er) Palestine again.

Yes you get a lot of suicides from people living in Prison

Do you think some do it because a sibling brother or sister has been killed by the IDF who keeps steeling land for Israel.

Silly me I forgot about terrorists and how they were used to force the British to give the land to the jews after blowing up the king David hotel because we all know that terrorists never win don't we now.

Nice one with the Human "shields" bit because every child killed by the IDF is a human shields according to Israel, Fox news and the BBC but don't worry the people that don't believe it are going to be forced to drink more cool aid.
edit on 23-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

In no way are you looking at the beginning of generations of hate, your seeing just another layer of hate.

This has been going on for thousands of years and will go on tell control of the world by Islam is achieved.

Then they will resume killing each other like Islam was doing tell the adage " the enemy of my enemy is my friend" came along when Muslims broadened there hatred to the rest of the world instead of just each other for control of the middle east. IMO

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here is a link to the whole video...

vid.me...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Have you considered the possibility that this video and the effect it created on you is exactly what was intended?

I.E. "it's impossible to defeat them"?...Just saying..

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

We can defeat them with these guys on the Job:

www.dailymail.co.uk... 00-enemy-dead-just-four-weeks.html

SAS troops with sniper rifles and heavy machine guns have killed hundreds of Islamic State extremists in a series of deadly quad-bike ambushes inside Iraq, The Mail on Sunday can reveal. Defence sources indicated last night that soldiers from the elite fighting unit have eliminated ‘up to eight terrorists per day’ in the daring raids, carried out during the past four weeks. Targets are identified by drones operated either from an SAS base or by the soldiers themselves on the ground, who use smaller devices. The troops are also equipped with quad bikes – four-wheeled all-terrain vehicles that can have machine guns bolted on to a frame. They then seek out IS units and attack the terrorists using the element of surprise and under the cover of darkness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join