It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis children in chilling video . Is it impossible to win the war on terror

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That's sooooo COD kinda awesome!

2cd...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

the civilized worlds best start is to seal off borders, do not permit visitation or immigration by any people of that faith or ethnicity of DNA sequences being similar to the populations of Middle East/Persian/ Turk/Indonesian... the Muslims from other Nations minority population groups can be vetted for migration purposes....

close up the death cult lands, cut them off from all trade or migration...perhaps their populations will rid their societies of these death cult groups of individuals who make the supposed 'peaceful/open minded/tolerant' masses cower in submission to the wrath of the radical element in their ideology/religion

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Can you imagine if 4 or 5 country's did this ?

There are ways to defeat this insanity with special op's people like this without so called boots on the ground, but it almost seems like some country's don't want to do what it takes to bring an end to these butchers.

Its almost as if some country's have an agenda that this insanity and the fanatics that perpetrate it feed, one comes to mind, Obama and his Muslim fathers dream of destroying colonialism . IMO

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

I have yet to see any solid proof of isis being armed funded by the CIA or any other alphabet agency or government . And as for the hydrogen bomb you might want to rethink that .There is enough crap in the sky over my head as it is thank you very much .

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I just saw this on a news site it made me sick.. These poor children being brainwashed and they won't know any other kind of life but that and they won't even know any better because that is what they have been taught from their very young ages where they are the most impressionable its heartbreaking, I know they made the video for a reaction and well they have gotten it.

There kids are a threat too my children when they are older and that is f'd up I don't want my kids growing up in a world with ISIS in it they need to be destroyed, why the hell has it gotten this far already???? No one can even save them children either, their fate has already been chosen, this is a dirty fight, It makes me so angry I can't even express it on here.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

(
overty, lack of education, lack of opportunity, these things drive people out of their home countries with a desire for something idealistic. If your life sucks you are a thousand times more likely to be won over by extremist ideologues... so we need to stop treating other countries as sources of cheap labour and exploitable resources.: )

It is all very well to say these things and i am sure it is correct in a lot of cases but it in no way explains the extremists who have joined from western countries . Agreed cut of the money , identify the supply chain and stop those supplying these things from doing so .

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Exactly.. like this guy LINK

A Melbourne man who fled to Syria to join ISIL has traded his party lifestyle for violent jihad.

Mahmoud Abdullatif left his Coburg home around four months ago to join the terror group in Syria.

Friends said Abdullatif enjoyed rave parties and chasing girls before swiftly becoming radicalised and promoting ISIL online.

None were aware he had joined the militant group until he revealed it on social media.“No one knew. They just found out when he was there. Not even his parents, his brothers or anyone,” a friend told News Corp.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

yes you are right it is another layer of hate albeit this layer seems to be a very nasty and evil one .

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

This is exactly the kind of person i was referring to Shana . I read about him in the paper today . It seems he is still bewhind the lines at this stage . Lets see how brave he is when the death from above is raining down . They all run and hide when they are being shot at from an unseen helicopter or drone .

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Answer to OP:

Yes, it is impossible to win the war on terror without first rooting out the hatred. And it is instilled in babies.

You would have to literally KILL everyone who has such hatred so that they can't taint anyone further, and that includes women and children.

It won't happen until the battle of Armageddon and God destroys all evil people, no matter who they are.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

I guess that's the whole problem right there . Their god tells them that you/we are evil . Your god tells you that they are evil . The difference is they kill all people that don't believe in their god whereas you don't .

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Jehovah is a God of justice. He is a God of love, but he is also a God of justice. And he can read hearts. And he knows everyone inside out. When he decides to show mercy to those whom he chooses and give justice to those whom he chooses it will be the best for everyone.

Everything he hates it is because it is bad, bad for you, and bad for me.

(Exodus 34:6, 7) . . .Jehovah was passing before him and declaring: “Jehovah, Jehovah, a God merciful and compassionate, slow to anger and abundant in loyal love and truth, 7 showing loyal love to thousands, pardoning error and transgression and sin, but he will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, bringing punishment for the error of fathers upon sons and upon grandsons, upon the third generation and upon the fourth generation.”

(Habakkuk 1:2-4) . . .How long, O Jehovah, must I cry for help, but you do not hear? How long must I ask for help from violence, but you do not intervene?  3 Why do you make me witness wrongdoing? And why do you tolerate oppression? Why are destruction and violence before me? And why do quarreling and conflict abound?  4 So law is paralyzed, And justice is never carried out. For the wicked surround the righteous; That is why justice is perverted.

(Isaiah 10:1-4) . . .Woe to those who enact harmful regulations, Who constantly draft oppressive decrees,  2 To deny the legal claim of the poor, To deprive the lowly among my people of justice, Making widows their spoil And fatherless children their plunder!  3 What will you do on the day of reckoning, When destruction comes from afar? To whom will you flee for assistance, And where will you leave your wealth?  4 Nothing remains except to crouch among the prisoners Or to fall among the slain. In view of all this, his anger has not turned back, But his hand is still stretched out to strike.

(Isaiah 30:18)  But Jehovah is waiting patiently to show you favor, And he will rise up to show you mercy. For Jehovah is a God of justice. Happy are all those keeping in expectation of him.

(Ezekiel 18:32)  “‘I do not take any pleasure in the death of anyone,’ declares the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. ‘So turn back and live.’”

(Ezekiel 38:23) . . .And I will certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5

Stopping ISIS is soooo simple.

You tell CIA and Pentagon to

A: Stop feeding them, arming them, funding them

B: Deploy hydrogen bombs and finish them in 3 days.

C: Don't start ISIS 2.0

SIMPLE

The fact this ignorant response is receiving such a warm reception here is deeply disturbing to me. I am continually confounded by the amount of ignorance displayed on a website which prides itself on the motto of "denying ignorance".

This is a childish view of ISIS. Educate yourself. There's nothing more to say, really.

www.vox.com...
edit on 24-11-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Something wonderful happened when I posted this.

I thought it was meant for those reading it, or at least someone. I was right, but I didn't know it was for me.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It won't happen until the battle of Armageddon and God destroys all evil people, no matter who they are.

You were doing so well until you started quoting religious text . To quote you ,your own god does not take pleasure in the death of anyone . But you declare he will destroy all evil . Sounds kind of extreme to me . Different god different evil .

(Isaiah 30:18)  But Jehovah is waiting patiently to show you favor, And he will rise up to show you mercy. For Jehovah is a God of justice. Happy are all those keeping in expectation of him.
edit on 24-11-2014 by hutch622 because: sent to early

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

The true God is a God of love and justice. So while he may permit wickedness to an extreme degree out of love for the wicked, for awhile, he will act:

(2 Peter 3:8-10) 8 However, do not let this escape your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9 Jehovah is not slow concerning his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance. 10 But Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be exposed.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Yes of course, it shows why impoverished and hopeless people join. What do they have in common with wealthy comfortable people who join?

Dissillusionment, plain and simple.

Same thing that cults and religions prey on. People are disillusioned and disgusted with western capitalism, materialism, and greed. They look for something that suits their spiritual needs, since their material and physical needs have been met.

Add that to the fact that combat is exciting, as well as going on a campaign. Exhilarating. Group psychology comes into play too. They join a mass of people with similar disillusionment, goals, ideology, they feel that they are part of something greater.

Finally, add in the unfortunate fact that they have made extraordinary gains. Victory heartens people and makes them believe in a cause. Roman history is a good proof of this.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Apparently, these kids in the video are being taught immoral values along with guns...

My upbringing taught me to love America, and protect my family if necessary. Yes, I learned a 20 ga shotgun when I
was 7, but no AK! Seems like a child who knows this could be dangerous, but nowhere near as dangerous as his
teacher!

Remember Vietnam- stories about our troops being killed by children- saddest thing there was, at the time.

And Africa, infantry . . . meaning "infant soldier", holy smokes!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: screwey

What can I say? It is not a new tactic, child soldiers, a sickening one though.

You MUST research this story/reality:

www.romeodallaire.com...

en.wikipedia.org... He is a humanitarian, a wonderful human being , (retired)Canada's Lieutenant-General

edit on 5-12-2014 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks, d great post!
I remember Rawanda, really horrific! Wish somebody could have
stopped it...a reply to: dianashay

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join