It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh Zeus and Lucifer are one in the same?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: johnnyBgood
a reply to: arpgme

Many religious traditions require the the converting or killing of nonbelievers and ritualistic blood sacrifice (sometimes human), that does not mean that those things are universal. To me that indicates that certain religions and traditions are just plain evil and wrong because they were set up by an evil being or false god if you prefer in order to enslave mankind as is the assertion of my op.

In Greek mythology, who created Zeus as an angel who "fell"? In other words, who, in Greek mythology,plays the role of the Christian God?

Well since Greek mythology was written about Zeus and what he said and did, any truth about his true identity as a usurper would not be mentioned. He certainly would not tell the truth about it. Who would worship him and let their women get seduced or raped by such a foul being if they knew the truth.

YHVH never mentioned to the Israelite in the bible that he was not the one true god of creation and neither did Allah say that to Mohamed. I would not expect the truth from lying pretenders.

The pharos of old were considered living gods and yet not one of them ever said "hey I'm not a god, I'm just a person like you" to his people.

So I guess the short answer is as stated in the OP, the one true God, the divine source of creation has been all but completely erased from our history. Instead we have a whole bunch of different stories of the guardians that rebelled and divided up the earth and it's people amongst themselves.

edit on 23-11-2014 by johnnyBgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Tangerine

How could Zeus predate Zeus? What I am saying is that Zeus is Satan by a different name. I could reverse it if it helps and say that Satan is Zeus by a different name but the point remains the same. You are so focused on the name Satan that you are entirely missing the point.

The name is irrelevant if you think of it from the perspective that I have put forth. In fact that is the main idea of what I have put forth.

You don't have to agree with me but it should not be difficult to understand me. Zeus, Satan, Yahweh and other ancient gods (Ra and Enki) seem to have had very similar characteristics. That's the gist of it.

You said that people have been on earth for 1500,000 years, I think this is entirely possible but I would not state that factually because there is no way of knowing for sure or proving it.

You seem to believe that you have a superior grasp on the subject than myself or other posters yet all you give as evidence is your own statements.

I don't have any problem with differing opinions but let's not pretend that they are anything more than that.

I hope I have made myself clear enough for you.

If you don't know that there is hard evidence proving that people (ie. Homo sapiens) have existed for 150,000 years, I suggest that you put down your mythology books and study some science.

Your "subject" is myths and you can engage in any fantasies about myths that you choose. However, you can not successfully claim that myths about Satan preceded myths about all ancient deities. You are now modifying your claim to state that some ancient deities had the same characteristics as the Christian Satan. It is hardly a revelation that there is similarity and continuity between myths and mythological characters of different cultures. There's an entire field of study devoted to it: comparative mythology. Nevertheless, those similarities in no way prove that any of those mythological figures ever existed or exist now, including your favorites.

If you wish you to claim that Satan, Yahweh, Zeus and the others exist as fact, you'll need to cite testable evidence proving your claim is fact. Can you do that or do you wish to keep this all within the realm of fantasy?

If this is all just myth to you and you really believe that every civilization on earth was full of either schizophrenics or pathological liars in ancient times, then why do you even care about anyone's thoughts on this matter.

Hard evidence of the existence of humans 150,000 years ago? Maybe, but there is hard physical evidence that dinosaurs lived along side humans not so long ago, not speculative evidence such as the so called evidence for evolution like: we found to sets of animal bones so one must have evolved from the other.

Even so, hard evidence is not necessarily proof. Anyways, I already said that I believe that it is entirely possible that humans have been on earth for 150,000 or even longer so I don't understand why you are even bringing it up again.

Or maybe I do.

You just have an axe to grind. I have no desire to be your sharpening stone. Thank you for your input.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Cool thread OP thanks! i haven't had the chance to read it all yet..i just wanted to drop this off wespenre.com... your thinking along the right lines it seems, these are one and all the same entity and that entity is also known as Enki.

SnF

Thanks, I am glad that someone is finding this topic interesting, let me know your thoughts when you are finished reading. I propbably won't be on much longer tonight though so I might not reply until tomorrow.

I will definitely check out that link.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: phinubian
a reply to: johnnyBgood

You sir are very good at analysis, I have recently concluded with the same, plus or minus a few things, especially after becoming a truth seeker, there is an issue, the confusion with YHVH has possibly been introduced to confuse, I think there is a chance that the lesser God, the creator of Man, has used certain elements that might be attributed to the all, the only one God of the Universe, so that mankind will never know the fact of the matter, that he is in fact a creation below the creation of the all and the infinite being, the one that truly cannot be known or comprehended.

Thanks for your insight and truth of this reality, I am still learning, had to go all the way back to the first 5 books of Moses to realize this truth that many people are very misled about.

I believe your are right, it is as if things have been made deliberately confusing so that people like us often just wind up spinning our wheels and progress is slow.

It is also encouraging for me to see that others like you and EndOfDays77 are thinking along the same lines as me.

When I posted this I was fully expecting to get hammered from both sides. A little encouragement can sometimes go a long ways.

I appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

How could Zeus predate Zeus? What I am saying is that Zeus is Satan by a different name. I could reverse it if it helps and say that Satan is Zeus by a different name but the point remains the same. You are so focused on the name Satan that you are entirely missing the point.

The name is irrelevant if you think of it from the perspective that I have put forth. In fact that is the main idea of what I have put forth.

You don't have to agree with me but it should not be difficult to understand me. Zeus, Satan, Yahweh and other ancient gods (Ra and Enki) seem to have had very similar characteristics. That's the gist of it.

You said that people have been on earth for 1500,000 years, I think this is entirely possible but I would not state that factually because there is no way of knowing for sure or proving it.

You seem to believe that you have a superior grasp on the subject than myself or other posters yet all you give as evidence is your own statements.

I don't have any problem with differing opinions but let's not pretend that they are anything more than that.

I hope I have made myself clear enough for you.

If you don't know that there is hard evidence proving that people (ie. Homo sapiens) have existed for 150,000 years, I suggest that you put down your mythology books and study some science.

Your "subject" is myths and you can engage in any fantasies about myths that you choose. However, you can not successfully claim that myths about Satan preceded myths about all ancient deities. You are now modifying your claim to state that some ancient deities had the same characteristics as the Christian Satan. It is hardly a revelation that there is similarity and continuity between myths and mythological characters of different cultures. There's an entire field of study devoted to it: comparative mythology. Nevertheless, those similarities in no way prove that any of those mythological figures ever existed or exist now, including your favorites.

If you wish you to claim that Satan, Yahweh, Zeus and the others exist as fact, you'll need to cite testable evidence proving your claim is fact. Can you do that or do you wish to keep this all within the realm of fantasy?

If this is all just myth to you and you really believe that every civilization on earth was full of either schizophrenics or pathological liars in ancient times, then why do you even care about anyone's thoughts on this matter.

Hard evidence of the existence of humans 150,000 years ago? Maybe, but there is hard physical evidence that dinosaurs lived along side humans not so long ago, not speculative evidence such as the so called evidence for evolution like: we found to sets of animal bones so one must have evolved from the other.

Even so, hard evidence is not necessarily proof. Anyways, I already said that I believe that it is entirely possible that humans have been on earth for 150,000 or even longer so I don't understand why you are even bringing it up again.

Or maybe I do.

You just have an axe to grind. I have no desire to be your sharpening stone. Thank you for your input.

You clearly expect people to just accept your beliefs as fact with no questions or challenges. You will be sorely disappointed. Facts are based on testable evidence only.

Hard, testable evidence isn't proof? Huh? What do you claim makes something fact?

I brought up how long humans have been on earth to support my contention that there have been belief systems much, much older than those to which you have referred.

Unless you consider chickens to be dinosaurs, I'm unaware of any hard, testable evidence proving that humans and dinosaurs co-existed. Perhaps you could provide some. I'm interested. You do know how many years ago dinosaurs lived, right?

Speculative evidence supporting evolution? Wow, you do need to pick up a science book. Can you name a single credentialed biologist qualified to publish in a peer-reviewed journal of biology anywhere in the world who claims that evolution isn't a scientific fact? Do you even know what evolution means? Because you brought it up, please state what evolution means.

Why do I care about peoples' beliefs? Because beliefs result in behavior that potentially affects all of us. History has demonstrated that.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

The point is, every religion that believes in good, evil, and righteousness believes that THEIR idea of good and evil or THEIR idea of righteousness is the TRUE version.

Nothing special about believing that yours is the only true one.

How many religions can you name that believe in good, evil and righteousness? Actually, not many religions promote the idea that only they are the only way. Certainly, the Abrahamic religions do. Please don't assume that other religions share the same barbaric and oppressive beliefs. Many don't.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Every religion that is based on ancient human like gods is IMO a deception perpetrated by evil aliens, fallen angels or whatever you prefer to call them. None of them were true gods, they just wanted to play god and turn us pathetic earth people into their slaves or subjects or whatever.

Zeus was known for breeding with earth women and making hybrid children just as the bible says the fallen ones did. The same is true of some of the Annunaki from what I have read and Egyptian gods.

They all seem to tell the same story, just from different perspectives. This does not mean that everyone who has been fooled into believing in them is evil. It just means that our true history has been hijacked along with our present and future just as the bible says.

I stated in the OP that the only ones that I think are or were even close to keeping the original teachings are/were some Native American tribes and perhaps other tribal type peoples that somehow managed to stay close to nature and avoid the trappings of materialism that is currently on a fast track to observe, control and indoctrinate us all with whatever nonsense the self appointed slave drivers wish. I am paraphrasing here, but you get the idea.

OK, that's an interesting theory. I just wish you would apply it to the Bible, too. I don't see how you can believe that and then refer to parts of the Bible to support it. Wouldn't the Bible also be filled with lies?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Ah, I forgot to mention that the fact that people have been around for much longer than what we consider civilization is further evidence in support of my op.

All of a sudden around 6000 years ago, civilization sprang up out of nowhere. All of a sudden people were building cities, writing, doing math.

So it it seems that someone or something gave humanity a burst of knowledge, or basically taught them how to create a material world with metals and precious stones that were probably considered next to worthless beforehand.

The natural and spiritual existence that was intended for humanity was lost for most.

Aside from that the answer to every question and accusation you have posed so for has already been addressed in the OP. So if you want to know anything else, just reread the OP. If you just want to flame, then flame away. I will put on my fire retardant tin foil hat.

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei =6JlyVOLUOoecyQTwrIKwCw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1067&bih=505

The link above is full of hard evidence and there is much more than that but since TPTB have already told you what to believe, far be it from me to interfere with your force fed delusions.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Actually, I'm attempting to have a conversation. No, you have not answered my most recent questions. I look forward to them, however.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Every religion that is based on ancient human like gods is IMO a deception perpetrated by evil aliens, fallen angels or whatever you prefer to call them. None of them were true gods, they just wanted to play god and turn us pathetic earth people into their slaves or subjects or whatever.

Zeus was known for breeding with earth women and making hybrid children just as the bible says the fallen ones did. The same is true of some of the Annunaki from what I have read and Egyptian gods.

They all seem to tell the same story, just from different perspectives. This does not mean that everyone who has been fooled into believing in them is evil. It just means that our true history has been hijacked along with our present and future just as the bible says.

I stated in the OP that the only ones that I think are or were even close to keeping the original teachings are/were some Native American tribes and perhaps other tribal type peoples that somehow managed to stay close to nature and avoid the trappings of materialism that is currently on a fast track to observe, control and indoctrinate us all with whatever nonsense the self appointed slave drivers wish. I am paraphrasing here, but you get the idea.

OK, that's an interesting theory. I just wish you would apply it to the Bible, too. I don't see how you can believe that and then refer to parts of the Bible to support it. Wouldn't the Bible also be filled with lies?

This is all in the op, yes of course the bible is full of lies the biggest one being that YHVH is god, or by way of comparison that Zeus was god, that does not mean that none of it is true, just like Greek mythology is based on lies but also represents some truth. This is the whole problem, separating the lies from the truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This is all in the op, yes of course the bible is full of lies the biggest one being that YHVH is god, or by way of comparison that Zeus was god, that does not mean that none of it is true, just like Greek mythology is based on lies but also represents some truth. This is the whole problem, separating the lies from the truth.

But you are confusing truth, which is a belief, with fact, which is based on testable evidence. So are your claims beliefs or are you claiming that they're facts? If you're claiming that they're beliefs, cool. If you're claiming that they're facts, you need to prove them with testable evidence.

Are you familiar with hermeticism? You might find it interesting.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

But you are confusing truth, which is a belief, with fact, which is based on testable evidence. So are your claims beliefs or are you claiming that they're facts? If you're claiming that they're beliefs, cool. If you're claiming that they're facts, you need to prove them with testable evidence.

Did Julies Ceasar exist? Is that a fact or a belief? What testable evidence do we have of any of the ceasars? Maybe a bad example but I think you know what I am getting at. What testable proof do you have to support your belief in accepted history. Some things can be proven, and others cannot. Weather you realize it or not we all believe things as fact that cannot be proven with testable evidence. Notice this is posted in the religion/theology forum.

If you read the op, these questions are already answered.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Did Julies Ceasar exist? Is that a fact or a belief? What testable evidence do we have of any of the ceasars? Maybe a bad example but I think you know what I am getting at. What testable proof do you have to support your belief in accepted history. Some things can be proven, and others cannot. Weather you realize it or not we all believe things as fact that cannot be proven with testable evidence. Notice this is posted in the religion/theology forum.

Why not just say you can't prove any of your claims and be done with it?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

"The truth is not a religion it is just reality. All religions are just a cheap substitution for the truth including Darwinism IMO. "

Unfortunately, Darwinism (survival of the fittest) is true. Those with more knowledge, abilities, and weapons keep other people under their control. You even said yourself that satan and his followers are controlling humanity without them being aware of his true nature (and without some even knowing that he exists); and that it would take a Divine Source (something more superior to satan) to set things right, again.

Darwinism is true. The strongest survive and the weak get sick or eaten, but compassion can help people to help each other so that more can thrive.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

What do prehistoric petroglyphs and pictographs have to do with your theory? I checked your Google link.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

"The truth is not a religion it is just reality. All religions are just a cheap substitution for the truth including Darwinism IMO. "

Unfortunately, Darwinism (survival of the fittest) is true. Those with more knowledge, abilities, and weapons keep other people under their control. You even said yourself that satan and his followers are controlling humanity without them being aware of his true nature (and without some even knowing that he exists); and that it would take a Divine Source (something more superior to satan) to set things right, again.

Darwinism is true. The strongest survive and the weak get sick or eaten, but compassion can help people to help each other so that more can thrive.

How do you define fittest? The ones with the most guns are the fittest? I don't think so. That is one of the problems with Darwinism, there is no definition for fittest other than those that happen to survive must have been fit.

By this logic if humans destroy themselves with their weapons that supposedly make them the fittest and only single celled organisms survive, does that mean that the single cell has always been the most fit? If so then those hundreds of millions of years of evolution were all for nothing.

The strongest survive sometimes is a true statement. Or the strongest survive most of the time is most likely true. The strongest always survive however is not a true statement.

It requires no strength, or intelligence to pull a trigger or push a button. As far as humans go, it is not intelligence or strength that puts people in power (remember George Bush). Look at Obama. It is deception and lies that give people power, not intelligence or fitness.

Anyways I was referring to evolution of species because that is Darwinism. Everyone knows that it is usually the slowest gazelle that gets eaten by lions.
edit on 24-11-2014 by johnnyBgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

What do prehistoric petroglyphs and pictographs have to do with your theory? I checked your Google link.

What do ancient cave paintings and statuettes of dinosaurs prove? You can't be serious.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Why not just say you can't prove any of your claims and be done with it?

I will say that I can't prove anything to you. Your mind is made up already. Most people can never break free from their conditioning and indoctrinations of their youth and that is ok with me.

I don't fault people for upholding their beliefs. Whether they make sense to me or not is irrelevant. i also understand why people get upset when their world view is challenged. People do many fantastic mental gymnastics in order to make sense of their various beliefs.

It is important though for people to be able to differentiate between beliefs and provable facts. Some of my op is provable fact. Much of it is speculation based on those provable facts.

Here is a quote from my op that you claim to have read but seemed to have missed.

I understand I will not be making a lot of friends with this post and I also understand that this is a lot of speculation. Intuitive speculation seems to be all that we really have left though since most everything in this world has been twisted and corrupted beyond recognition by the very ones that some of you seem to believe have liberated us.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I probably wasn't clear. This is what I meant:

The ones with the most power get to control others. The ones who survive are considered "the strongest" and get to reproduce and pass down their genetics. Survival is the only thing that matters in nature.

Compassion inspires us to care about others and to help others thrive instead of just ourselves, but those who have the power to control others, are focusing more on controlling others than having compassion for others.

As for evolution, I won't comment on that because it'll bring us way off subject.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I think I can agree with most of that. The one thing I question however is why is survival all that matters in nature?

I would argue that especially for humans (as opposed to bacteria which are more like biomechanoids in my opinion) quality of life and virtue are just as important if not more so than simply surviving and passing on genes.

I believe we are more than just flesh and blood and that we higher life forms are not just biomechanoids but are of a semi-divine nature, spirit beings living in flesh bodies for a time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join