It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh Zeus and Lucifer are one in the same?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyBgood

I'm not completely sure why the only thing that matters in nature is survival. Nature has basic instincts for all living beings - primal instincts. Primal instincts inspires things like revenge, so when a person throws a punch, the other person will throw a punch back. Not everyone will throw a punch back, though. Some people practice overcoming their primal instincts, so instead of throwing a punch back and causing a bigger fight, they'll forgive, let it go, and walk away.

Some people are just machines of their primal instincts, and they usually create a lot of unnecessary trouble for their lives, but if we cultivate virtues like patience, forgiveness, and compassion, then we can overcome a lot of the destructive side of primal instincts.

So yea, I agree, there can be much more to life than just the natural/physical/primal instincts, for those who care to cultivate virtues to go beyond it.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyBgood

originally posted by: Tangerine
a reply to: johnnyBgood

What do prehistoric petroglyphs and pictographs have to do with your theory? I checked your Google link.

What do ancient cave paintings and statuettes of dinosaurs prove? You can't be serious.

If you're unable to answer the question, just say so.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join