It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is a farce: Evidence

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

Its what I like to think of as the Battlestar Galactica theory. I know BSG was not the originator of this one, byt the revamped version of the show has made it very popular amoungst a great many people, sadly its still disproven by the fact that our Genetics match everything else, also our preference for certain molecules chirality is also matching. If we were a xenospecies ... we'd likely be screwed trying to survive here

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Heruactic

Very nice summary of the previous 80 odd pages of argument. Sadly the reply is along the lines of "I can't hear you". Still it happens

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I think the earliest reference to such an idea (that I've seen) in fiction was from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy "trilogy" where it turned out that a race of humans sent all their fools to earth (who subsequently cause the cavemen to go extinct) and our society was the result afterwards.
edit on 18-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: josehelps
a reply to: peter vlar

And you have proof of this how? How do you know it's confirmation bias MR. scientist / evolutionist.

If you need to be like my 7 year old and try to belittle people because you don't get your way I'm going to ignore the childish antic just like I do at home.

It takes more than understanding to believe in your faith.

you can repeat it like a mantra ALL day long but it won't make it any more true. I don't have any faith. I have facts, repeatable and testable facts. you have magic that you BELIEVE that you understand. it doesn't make it so. What it takes to believe in MES is the desire to learn and the desire to know the truth, not your personal truth.

What proof do we have we are related to primates. Now is your chance to prove me wrong. Where is your proof?

The proof is quite definitively in the genetic structure. We are not related to primates, we ARE primates. The bottom line is with the entirety of the human genome decoded, the entire Neanderthal genome decoded, Chimpanzee genome decoded and Bonobo genome decoded, we can trace the steps backwards in time to see not just how closely we are related but when our genetic lines diverged.

That's correct, because like I have explained many times over...
Intervention is the understanding that we were brought to this planet by another life form, against our will. It's not a religion, not a faith, not a cult, not a belief, not a practice, not a church, not a following, not a theory, not a hypothesis, it's certainly not a joke, it's simply an understanding based on redundant facts. This understanding can only be realized if you have a plethora of years in the study of the supernatural, and have a keen eye for spotting activity in stories, even if the author doesn't. Of course the best source for this information is several versions of the bible, in addition to the facts that concur in science. Lets be sure I'm clear on this. Lets pretend for the moment that you know nothing about math, and let's say that I present you with a problem that says four times four. Now lets say that this subject is seriously something you want to understand, as this is about your lineage. You might even come up with some ideas as to what it means. But there is seriously no way you're going to guess what it all means.

Look, you've stated it many times over but you've not explained anything let alone demonstrated evidence or proof of such. Show exactly how you came to your conclusions, test them, give the information to others and allow them to replicate your results. Until then, what you have is FAITH and BELIEF.

So you settle with the best understanding you can (which actually doesn't result in making any sense by itself), and now you have just explained today's religion.

No, I don't settle at all. I push envelopes. I check data, I process information and I repeat the process to look for flaws. You on the other hand seek out information that confirms your preconceived notions to feel warm and secure in that comfy little womb you've created for yourself.

So I tell you this equation equals "sixteen." Would you, could you, indicate that what I'm presenting to you is surely my belief? You could, but you're out of context.

based on the above context, no. show me the equation and let me check the math then that's a different story.

If I understand it, and you don't, that doesn't constitute it being a belief, it's an understanding based on redundant facts. A belief implies that I have an opinion or a faith, you will soon realize this is nothing like that. I understand the supernatural extremely well.

not if you don't understand it. Do you realize the amount of sheer hypocrisy in that statement.

Of course, what this means in English is that 99.99% of the people reading, preaching, worshiping, the bible, don't understand it.

So Hebrew and Christian scholars who have studied the texts and prior, historical writings about said texts know less than you do from studying the internet? that's what we like to call cognitive dissonance.

You might wonder, why in the world would anyone try to understand the bible through the supernatural perspective.

not at all. in fact I totally understand why the bronze age scripture you are so fond of is interpreted the way it is. It is because people of that time did not have the tools to understand how the physical world around them worked. it continues until this day and age because of modern humans penchant for tradition.

Perhaps it's the bible being prefaced as dealing with the supernatural, which actually means if you don't have that experience, your not qualified to understand it.

you must be part of a select elite then since you are so vastly qualified to understand.

In addition, we have no other books to compare it to. Perhaps it's the thirty four versus in the bible about aliens

right, because the Christian bible is the only book of supernatural events that account for natural phenomena written since the Sumerians invented the written language or at least a method of preserving the written word. exactly which 34 verses refer to aliens and how do you know this to be true and how is it not taken on faith that it is so? did youtube tell you it was true?

Perhaps it's the Ezekiel chapter where Sky Daddy comes down from the sky's to visit us in his space craft.

and why exactly is YOUR favored interpretation more true or accurate than say... Hebrew scholars

Maybe it's all of the activity mentioned in the bible that match with our reported alien encounters.

or maybe its confirmation bias because you already believe something and interpret information to fit your personal paradigm.

Maybe it's the documentation of advanced technology used in the bible. Perhaps it's the mentioning in Hebrews that Earth is not our home, obviously meaning we are aliens to this planet.

but its not documentation, its your interpretation of such and its pretty arrogant.

Heaven is a planet, not a place you end up when you die. If the bible was meant for dead people, they would have it, not us. Several years ago, while researching the Ezekiel chapter, I made contact with one of the pastors at the Union Gospel Mission, here in my home town. I shared some of my findings with him, and asked him if it were possible that God was a space alien. His response revealed, that it's entirely possible.

Great, in science we don't generally deny the possibility of anything either. We just insist on demonstration of evidence to support the position. Something you've not done.

Clearly you lack the understanding to comprehend the difference here. You are trying to compare a sci-fi movie with a historical supernatural book. That's like me comparing your Evolution to a board game. Do you have both ear holes plugged?

Clearly you can't grasp a pun!

So please tell me about your background and understanding with the supernatural?

years of personal experience and research. its what led me to explore science, to understand the concepts better. Now I do.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I've noticed a few pages back you placed evolution in the realm of pseudoscience. This really boggles my mind because, there are thousands if not more scientists who study evolutionary theory. The amount of research over the last century or so, especially in more recent decades, by these multitudes of scientists has been exhaustive. Yet you disregard their hard work with a wave of your hand as pseudoscience. How are the likes of Lloyd Pye not the pseudo scientists? They comprise a mere handful of people. While some of the ideas they entertain may or may not be true, they have a bad habit of questionable methods. Habits such as moving goalposts, disregarding evidence, misrepresenting evidence, forming a conclusion and then looking for evidence to fit. More often than not, their credentials are also lacking. Last but not least, they ask for money (or drop the hint) wherever they go. So why, in your opinion, should we trust them over the more numerous, more trustworthy scientific community?

The day that they are able to prove we are all related, meaning other than a theory, and the day they are able to prove man evolved from primates, is the day they will be credible. Or is it just YOU, and those here on ATS that are involved in this delusion? I want to see something credible that claims we are related. I want to see something credible that claims man originated from primates.

If the Starchild skull had any real possibility of being an alien-human hybrid don't you think there would be numerous scientists or investors clamoring to prove it so? In all the years the skull has been in the public eye is it not odd to you that no real effort has been made to prove its alien DNA? Instead it's just Lloyd Pye and friends asking for money for all this time. Please think about how easy it actually is to raise money when you're a popular pseudo scientist. Reference my post a few pages back about crowd funding.

While it's been known for years that this is certainly possible by the reports of abductees, I'm sorry I don't recall anyone claiming it to be an alien human hybrid. Are you a little misinformed?

How convenient (or inconvenient depending on perspective), ALL of the bones were washed away except the skull. So it's impossible to test the rest of the skeleton for DNA. I don't know if this story is false or not, sounds fishy though. Frankly it's irrelevant. I just wanted to point out that it reminds me of another debunked pseudoscientific claim. That of a young girl all on her own finding a crystal skull..

Well then if it sounds fishy to you, I can see that you have involved your own scientific standard to determine it's authenticity.

Where are all the other bones of alien-human hybrids? Surely this Starchild skull would not be the only one, right? Why is this the only one?

Well questions do not pose proof as to what it is, or what it isn't. Again, you're reaching, typical though. I think the question that I was most interested in was the arm of the human the alien was holding while they were killed.

The bones washed away in a storm, as she didn't want to bring the whole thing to her house knowing her parents would freak out. Did you not read this?

And here it begins. The circuit these guys all take. Going around charging who knows what to hear them speak. Making their rounds on all the radio talk shows pushing their books and websites. Don't get me wrong, I used to be an addict to programs like Coast to Coast AM. In fact Lloyd Pye was one of my favorite guests back in the day. I couldn't wait for him to raise the money, do the testing, then prove the obvious. Then I got older, wiser, and more skeptical. In the ten plus years of waiting for conclusive results from Pye I realized they were never coming. All the guy has are vague stories, dishonest tactics, and he never stopped asking for money. Red flag after red flag. Just another fraud.

If you would have read the timeline, you would see that's actually not the case. It looks like a case of DNA not being available to the public up until a certain point, for him to only find out that it's not the testing he actually needs. You have to admit that it's not everyday someone is going to need testing for something that is possibly alien, and possibly a zygote at that. This of course requires very difficult an in depth testing of several things. He started out with dealing with contaminates due to the skulls age. He didn't get a good running start, and each time he got re-tested, it costs more money.

All your dollaz belongz to me! $$$$$ Seriously, if the above claim was remotely true there would be a clamor of other scientists and universities jumping on board to verify and alter our understanding of the universe around us. As it stands, Pye's camp has perpetually always needed just a little bit more money. Claims like the one above are the worm on at the end of a hook.

Hey he wasn't educated in the forensics field to know right off the bat what he needed and what to avoid wasting money on, I'll admit that.

Save up = we need more donations. www.starchildproject.com... Just to recap the questions: Where are all the other bones of alien-human hybrids? Surely this Starchild skull would not be the only one, right? Why is this the only one? What about the girls name? Do we know that? Thanks in advance. edit on 12-17-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: typo

Well if you had read the story. The alien skull was accompanied with a human skull.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Seems relevant:

A scientific theory summarizes a hypothesis or group of hypotheses that have been supported with repeated testing. If enough evidence accumulates to support a hypothesis, it moves to the next step—known as a theory—in the scientific method and becomes accepted as a valid explanation of a phenomenon.

When used in non-scientific context, the word “theory” implies that something is unproven or speculative. As used in science, however, a theory is an explanation or model based on observation, experimentation, and reasoning, especially one that has been tested and confirmed as a general principle helping to explain and predict natural phenomena.

Any scientific theory must be based on a careful and rational examination of the facts. In the scientific method, there is a clear distinction between facts, which can be observed and/or measured, and theories, which are scientists’ explanations and interpretations of the facts. Scientists can have various interpretations of the outcomes of experiments and observations, but the facts, which are the cornerstone of the scientific method, do not change?

A theory must include statements that have observational consequences. A good theory, like Newton’s theory of gravity, has unity, which means it consists of a limited number of problem-solving strategies that can be applied to a wide range of scientific circumstances. Another feature of a good theory is that it formed from a number of hypotheses that can be tested independently.

Emphasis mine

www.livescience.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: josehelps

Are you serious? You can't even get your own claims correct? You ask "Im sorry I don't recall anyone claiming it to be an alien human hybrid. Are you a little misinformed?" Lloyd Pye's entire M.O. was to prove that the skull was the result of offspring from an extraterrestrial male and human female.

I just went back to dig up an example of your utter cluelessness about genetics. "No it's not a human/ alien hybrid, that would imply that it's half human and half alien, which is not the case here. It's nuclear alien mother and father and human mtDNA. I don't think your understanding this."
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!?!?!?
edit on 18-12-2014 by kayej1188 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Which is all based on you being incredulous.

YOUR beliefs do not determine what is real and what is not. What determines these things is the facts that have in documentation which happens to come from the bible, matching with findings in science today.

Just because you don't understand, or don't want to understand, doesn't mean it's not the truth.

You would benefit to actually learn a little bit about the planet you live on before making such incredulous remarks with no backing.

A good place for you to start would be studying the Nazda lines, and when and how they originated, and why.
Another good study would be about how the Egyptian pyramids were built.
Are you actually so undereducated that you don't even know this planet was populated by aliens in the past and there is abundant proof if you knew your history. How do you dismiss such proof?
Another good study is about the Mayans civilization and how they disappeared.
How do you blatantly dismiss:
Vimanas
The Moai of Easter Island
Puma Punku
Ezekiel
Pacal's Sarcophagus
Sky People in the Myans ruins
Statue of Akhenaten
Ascension of King Solomon
Dendera Wall Carving
Teotihuacan
The Mayan Popol Vuh
The Mayan Chilam Balam
Piri Reis from midieval times
Pech Merle
Toro Muerto
Val Camonica
Tassili
7000 year old petroglyph Querato, Mexico
aliens from Sego Canyon
Wandjina
Mound Pyramid in China
the Annunaki
Antikythera Mechanism
Madonna with Saint Giovannino
Frescos throughout Europe

It's clear the answer is here, and it's always been here. You just have to not be blind.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

No that's not what I got out of it, and certainly not what he ended up with either, at least as close as he could get to it. I think the proper term is a zygote. or a three parent baby.

I think your understanding of genetics is a little off kilter here.
You see a hybrid would assume that it's half human and half alien, I don't recall him ever claiming that, nor assume it.

What I understood is the same thing that the UK is actually doing right now, where the Mitochondria is taken from a human female and replaces the mtDNA of an existing fertilized alien pair.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Are you serious? You can't even get your own claims correct? You ask "Im sorry I don't recall anyone claiming it to be an alien human hybrid. Are you a little misinformed?" Lloyd Pye's entire M.O. was to prove that the skull was the result of offspring from an extraterrestrial male and human female.

I just went back to dig up an example of your utter cluelessness about genetics. "No it's not a human/ alien hybrid, that would imply that it's half human and half alien, which is not the case here. It's nuclear alien mother and father and human mtDNA. I don't think your understanding this."
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!?!?!?

Your claim get more and more ridiculous as time goes by. You are absolutely bat Sh%% crazy man. Show me independent evidence that aliens existed on this earth. Just ONE piece of independent evidence. This excludes your interpretation of the bible and subjective testimonies.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No that's not what I got out of it, and certainly not what he ended up with either, at least as close as he could get to it. I think the proper term is a zygote. or a three parent baby.

I think your understanding of genetics is a little off kilter here.
You see a hybrid would assume that it's half human and half alien, I don't recall him ever claiming that, nor assume it.

What I understood is the same thing that the UK is actually doing right now, where the Mitochondria is taken from a human female and replaces the mtDNA of an existing fertilized alien pair.

OH MY GOD. Jose, you need to stop. I cannot even believe what I'm hearing. A zygote is the result of 2 gamete cells joined by sexual reproduction. They are formed by two haploid cells (1 female gamete cell and 1 male gamete cell with ). These 2 haploid cells thus form a diploid cell. This means it has genetic material (DNA) from the mother and the father, with 23 homologous chromosome pairs. I have exactly ZERO idea as to what exactly it is you're talking about, but your lack of genetics knowledge shines through every single time you speak about genetics. Lloyd Pye's claim was PRECISELY that the skull belonged to the offspring of an extraterrestrial being and a human female. You are unreal.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

This comment may be deleted by the moderator, and I'm sorry if this is a bit harsh. But josehelps, you are the worst person I've ever had any sort of interaction with. I cannot imagine what it's like to be around you in person. I hope you don't behave like this in real life, because if you do there is absolutely no chance that anybody genuinely wants to be anywhere near you. I feel so bad for you that you do not realize this. It's an absolute tragedy.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Dude, you are clearly LOST.

The three parent baby is a reality, and in fact the UK is doing it right now. Only Pye's skull was 900 years old, and claimed to be such.

I just posted an over abundance of proof that aliens inhabited this planet in the past.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Dude, you are clearly LOST.

The three parent baby is a reality, and in fact the UK is doing it right now. Only Pye's skull was 900 years old, and claimed to be such.

I just posted an over abundance of proof that aliens inhabited this planet in the past.

Those aliens were the nephilim (Spelling?), the fallen angels talked about in the Bible. Check it out dude, I was exactly where you are right now, a couple of years ago.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

That's right, and notice how the mtDNA is untouched in the example. If you replace the alien mtDNA with a human mtDNA, you have what the star child is. This allows the human to carry the alien embryo to full term.

This embryo will have three sets of DNA. It will have the aliens mother DNA, and the aliens father DNA, but where it would normally have the females mtDNA that gets scraped out, and replaced with a humans mtDNA. This accounts for .02% of the total DNA package, and scientists today are doing this. Only Pye had a skull that had it done over 900 years ago.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Open your eyes, and your ears. You still have the ability to learn.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Oh I was aware of all this many years ago. There are even claims that aliens liked to come down and have sex with our human females, and in fact the whole idea and use of make up came from aliens as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Sometimes i do not have the time to read everything, but still want to submit my own 10 rubles. (cheaper than 10 cents).

It is just very provoking when someone just says something is a farce, without present sufficient details or at least an essay sized post. Many people on ATS make very compelling arguments that i enjoy reading and discussing. Not this time =).

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

No, your confusing the fact that mtDNA naturally comes from the mother, unless it's scraped out and replaced. Again the UK is already doing this right now.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think you are correct, I'm more of a Pratchett guy than an Adams however

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join