It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is a farce: Evidence

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: iterationzero

Calling out an alt account is one thing, but posting up the guy's real name and picture is a step too far IMO.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Nope, no ban. He just up and vanished in early 2013, riding his "target food" horse into the sunset without so much as a by or leave. Which is what makes the reappearance under a different name while trying to distance himself from it so intriguing. He's active as itsthetooth on social media, in the creation of his own website, etc. and he'll even cut and paste information he writes as itsthetooth into his posts as josehelps. But is still trying to pretend they're two separate individuals. It's odd, to say the least.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

specialized form of In vitro fertilisation

Exactly. It's not exactly the same as IVF, though similar.

I'm only pointing this out as aliens do IVF as well, so not to be confuse.

What is wrong with you? You are making the claim the Lloyd Pye theorized that the alien was a 3 person baby. He never did this. Yes, we all know that 3 person baby's now are possible, and you for some reason thought it necessary to post 17 links explaining the same exact thing. THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT WAS LLOYD PYE'S THEORY. LLOYD PYE SPECIFICALLY STATES HE BELIEVED IT TO BE THE RESULT OF AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL MAN AND A HUMAN WOMAN. List me just ONE source where Lloyd Pye states this. Don't you think that if that was his theory, he would say it just once?

Are you blind? Are you not reading the copy and past I'm doing from his site years ago? He was already onto this years ago. But again, as I have already explained, it's not PYE. PYE is not a DNA lab tech, it's the people he was paying money to that informed him about all of this. You're just not able to do the simple deduction to realize that in one part they identify human nuclear DNA, proven to be a contamination as the second test was unable to pull human nuclear DNA, but did pull something other than human nuclear DNA, while another test proved it had human mtDNA. I guess you just don't see the forest before the trees. Wake up man, get some coffee. Oh and did I mention the skull was 900 years old?

Your above comment does NOTHING to prove that Lloyd Pye was "onto" 3 person baby. Your quote that you copy and pasted is saying that the section of MtDNA they sequenced was from likely a human. They went on to say that this does not necessarily mean that all other sections of it would yield the same results, but this is obvious. This does not mean anything. It is just the most appropriate way to state that the MtDNA they sequenced appeared to be human. Show me ONE piece of evidence that Lloyd Pye was "onto a 3 parent baby long before we had even know it exists." ITS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR THIS STATEMENT TO BE CORRECT. The Starchild child skull was found in 1999. The first case of successful 3 parent baby using cytoplasmic transfer was in 1997. 1997 is before 1999. You're wrong. You're wrong about everything you say, I have never seen anything like this. ADMIT THAT YOU'RE WRONG.

Well I think it's pretty simple. I'm honestly not understanding why you're having such a hard time with this. If they recover human mtDNA and something other than human nuclear DNA, well that sort of sums it up. Case closed.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Apologies, then. I didn't see where that had been done. I guess the poster edited their posts to remove that information before I read it.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

what does a baby with three parents have to do with evolution?

It proves that our planet has had intervention since the dawn of time, which is exactly how we got here, not through Evolution.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: josehelps

I always like how the fact that we are now able to replace one human's mtDNA with another human's mtDNA and carry the child to term based on TPIVF is somehow equivalent to, "This is how the aliens did it!"

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Please enumerate the "supernatural abilities" we used to have before the aliens took them away and what is your evidence that these abilities existed?

Quite simple.

According to the bible, and science today. We have, and have had people that have the supernatural ability to Remote view. aka, astral project, aka, the third eye, aka, perceive in the bible, aka visions in the bible. There are 118 visions documented in the bible that all ceased after the following order...

Isaiah's Commission from the Lord

8 And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.” 9 And he said, “Go, and say to this people:

“‘Keep on hearing,[c] but do not understand;
keep on seeing,[d] but do not perceive.’
10 Make the heart of this people dull,[e]
and their ears heavy,
and blind their eyes;
lest they see with their eyes,
and hear with their ears,
and understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed.”[sic]

The second line is obvious, but the first you may not catch right off, what it's saying is we apparently had the ability to be privy to Telepathic messages within any vision. Removing these will cause focus on our remaining eyes and ears, and of course God is admitting making us sick, but also appears to have the ability to make us un-sick if we turn and be healed.

We lost our natural ability of Telepathy in the tower of Babel. You will notice there is never mention of language up until that point even though there were others here on the planet, and even though God allegedly created Adam and Eve who were to stupid to realize they were naked at first. It is odd how they were able to communicated though. No we have to speak with our tongues, and different languages, and scattered all over the globe. Which to date is also the only means to substantiate how people got all over the globe to begin with.

Our country employed people with a unique ability to remote view, and in fact used them during the cold war. They were employed for 25 years and paid handsome. Decommisioned in 1989, they now have joined the public sector where they offer a training service to teach anyone else how to tap into this natural ability. 16 training centers around the US with 70 shared psychics.

I'm not going to post promotional links for this as there are plenty of them, and in fact you can trip over them just by doing a google search.

Clearly there is more to our mind than we once thought.

The 10% brain myth on Wiki is adamant that it's only a myth, yet closes with the fact that we know very little about the brain. So which is it? Dr. Allan Snyder in Australia. proved that by exposing the left cranial hemisphere of a normal healthy person to specific magnetic fields, that it produces Savant like skills in ordinary people. Again, there is obviously more to the brain than we realize. Dr. Michael Persinger was able to document a sympathetic response from someone during a test, while two people were hooked up to computer monitoring equipment. He shined a flashlight in one persons eye, and the other person in the other room had a reaction as through they were getting hit with the light. Again, there is obviously more to the brain than we realize.

Our brains are designed to do SPECIFIC things. All of our Supernatural abilities have been removed however, or at least disabled in some way.

The above is unquestionable, the following not so redundantly proven.

Nina Kulagina had the ability to move objects that were inches from her hands, without touching them. Under strict observation from multiple researchers and scientists, she was even able to cause a frogs heart to stop beating without touching it

It is possible that we also had psychokinesis at one time.

The reason I'm able to make this extrapolation so easily is because you have to understand what all has to be present for these things to work. First you must have the section of the brain that synthesizes this special effect. For argument I'm just going to claim it's our cerebellum. On top of that, you have to have the billions of properly coded DNA to operate that organ, like a program, in a computer. On top of that, you also have to have this organ interfaced with the rest of our brain in such a way that it allows us to control and execute these functions.

Claiming I'm wrong in this is like saying we should be able to drive down the road with nothing more than a steering wheel. I'm sorry, it's just not possible. You have to have all the right things, in proper working order. Of course one thing I'm not letting on yet is that all of these abilities have some issues. The Remote viewing doesn't work to it's proper capacity, Nina's ability was clearly weak, where it was most likely suppose to work from great distances. Again, all in Gods disabling. Could this ability also be why we have an ideo-motor effect? Automatic writing? Most likely.

In an even distant possibility we have been witnessed levitating, and crawling up walls. The only problem is it only happens when someone is possessed. So it makes it difficult to determine.

And please, I don't know "itsthetooht" so call me Jose. I have read some sections of what he posted, and it looks like he was off to a good start.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I always like how the fact that we are now able to replace one human's mtDNA with another human's mtDNA and carry the child to term based on TPIVF is somehow equivalent to, "This is how the aliens did it!"

Well no, you have it backwards. Lloy Pye, was onto this YEARS ago, with his alien skull. Through several tests, he was able to determine the skull had other than human nuclear DNA and human mtDNA. So there are the hard cold facts.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

An etiology of what, exactly? An arcane virus, perhaps?

Nope, I was going an Etiology about human sickness and it's origins.

Science says we are of this planet, and that what we would consider anatomically modern humans evolved from an ancestor about 250,000 years ago. Your version of religion says that we were created 6000 years ago. (Aside: Nowhere in the Bible does it say we were created 6000 years ago. A Bishop came up with that number based on treating the Bible as an absolute genealogy.) So we have two possibilities: 1. The Bible is not a "historical document" and shouldn't be taken as one, and the evidence-backed science of the origin of our species should be accepted. 2. Aliens took us from our home planet and deposited us here.

Come on man, Science has NEVER proven that humans evolved from monkeys. There is no proof. It's all in theory. I tend to stay away from theories, they contain opinion and I'm not interested in opinion, I'm into cold hard facts. The facts are crystal clear. There was a deceitful force all throughout the bible, and Adam and Eve were abducted.

Even the people in the biblical were smart enough to understand what was going on. I'm having a hard time understand how we are suppose to be smarter, but it looks like we are dumbed down even more so, and not paying attention to the obvious.

Faith Produces Action (Faithfulness) (vv. 4-12)

The key question in our messes, brokenness, discouragement, and exile, and in our successes, blessings, celebrations, and joys needs to be, “What is God doing and how can I be a part of that?” That is faithfulness. And that comes out of the hearts and hands of people who realize that earth is not our home.[sic]

There it is, in black and white, they even knew Earth is not our home.

Definition of Faith (vv. 1-3)

Verse three points to the basis of this “blind faith” – and tempts me into a discursus on “intelligent design.” It reads, “By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.” In other words, what you see ain’t all we got. There is more to life and this world than mortar and wood and nails, more than DNA and atoms and particles, there is supernatural intention, design, and purpose. And that supernatural intention, design, and purpose belong to God![sic]

There it is, we are from supernatural design, but what it's saying at the end is that God took it all away from us.

Documented in the Garden of Eden in the bible, Adam and Eve experienced two out of eight of the abduction narrative. Numbers five and six to be exact.

#1 Capture. The abductee is somehow rendered incapable of resisting, and taken from terrestrial surroundings to an apparent alien spacecraft.

#2 Examination and Procedures. Invasive physiological and psychological procedures, and on occasion simulated behavioral situations, training & testing, or sexual liaisons.

#3 Conference. The abductors communicate with the abductee or direct them to interact with specific individuals for some purpose, typically telepathically but sometimes using the abductee's native language.

#4 Tour. The abductees are given a tour of their captors' vessel, though this is disputed by some researchers who consider this definition a confabulation of intent when just apparently being taken around to multiple places inside the ship.

#5 Loss of Time. Abductees often rapidly forget the majority of their experience, either as a result of fear, medical intervention, or both.

#6 Return. The abductees are returned to earth, occasionally in a different location from where they were allegedly taken or with new injuries or disheveled clothing.

#7 Theophany. Coinciding with their immediate return, abductees may have a profound sense of love, a "high" similar to those induced by certain drugs, or a "mystical experience", accompanied by a feeling of oneness with God, the universe, or their abductors. Whether this is the result of a metaphysical change, Stockholm syndrome, or prior medical tampering is often not scrutinized by the abductees at the time.

#8 Aftermath. The abductee must cope with the psychological, physical, and social effects of the experience.

Of course we weren't created 6,000 years ago. God lied. and it's not the only thing he lied about. He also lied about creating all the life on this planet. Pretty much anytime God claims to have created something, he basically abducted it from other planets.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

a reply to: josehelps Lawrence, I've got a question for you. I noticed that a while back, you stated that "During the finishing of my site I find an article from the same people working on the human genome project, dated back 2007, claiming they are 100% proof positive to have now figured out that codes in our Junk DNA sectors were NOT created on Earth, but by Extraterrestrials." You then posted the article you were referring to: rense.com... My question to you. Do you still consider this a valid source of evidence for the claim the certain sections of human DNA were created by extraterrestrials? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Well as I stated to iterenzo, I don't speak for Lawrence, and I'm not familiar with that link, however I am familiar with Rense in general. They just post comical things.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

a reply to: josehelps Another question for you, Lawrence. You you also made the statement: I told you I told you, The bible told you if you only knew how to read it, and now science is telling you. It starts back in January 1988 in a Newsweek magazine, that featured their main article which was "Mitochondrial Eve." It proves that the same science that tells us who murdered your neighbor, the same science that tells us who the father of a child is, is now telling us that their is obviously no way that God created us about 6,000 years ago. Additionally Eves female contemporaries, except her mother, failed to produce a direct unbroken female line to any living woman in the present day. This was a blow to Christianity. It also speculated the two were abducted and brought here. You went on to post this link: www.virginia.edu... I must have missed it, but could you please show me where in this article they "speculate the two were abducted and brought here." Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you.

Well again, I don't know Lawrence, nor can I speak for him, why don't you ask him yourself? I'm not familiar with that article claiming we were abducted.

link   

originally posted by: josehelps
a reply to: TzarChasm

what does a baby with three parents have to do with evolution?

It proves that our planet has had intervention since the dawn of time, which is exactly how we got here, not through Evolution.

then once again...please explain why HSS genetics are shared with every single other form of life on Earth. Why do we share such close lineage with of the members of the genus Homo and with all other Great Apes on Earth? It's not evidence of hybridization when genetic differences are less than 1.5%. Its indicative of common descent. There are definitive genetic markers showing hybridization between AMH and Neanderthal as well as Denisovans. If your magic aliens plopped us on earth in order to hybridize with them(which would have been 100% impossible if we had not shared very close genetic ties and a common ancestor), they would have had to have brought us to earth approximately 50KYA at the latest. Why then did it take them additional tens of thousands of years for civilization top start? Your statements, which as you admit in another reply are not your own but copy and pasted from Pye's site, are devoid of logic, science and reality. Please address the above issues or admit you haven't the foggiest notion what you're on about and are simply a Lloyd Pye parrot devoid of an original thought in your dome.

link   

According to the bible, and science today. We have, and have had people that have the supernatural ability to Remote view. aka, astral project, aka, the third eye, aka, perceive in the bible, aka visions in the bible. There are 118 visions documented in the bible that all ceased after the following order...

Isaiah's Commission from the Lord

Isaiah is in the Old Testament. There's a wealth of visions after Isaiah in the Old Testament, as well as a wealth of visions in the New Testament. Your premise is false.

And please, I don't know "itsthetooht" so call me Jose. I have read some sections of what he posted, and it looks like he was off to a good start.

I like your intentionally incorrect spelling of itsthetooth to try and throw us off the trail. I've provided more evidence that you are itsthetooth posting under a new name than you have to back up any of your claims of alien intervention.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

but the link is from your post. does this mean you've been caught with your pants down posting other peoples work as your own, and without even reading it first no less? I do indeed believe that's a violation of T&C here.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

More importantly, how long until you bring up target food?

That's amazing work. But I still don't understand why you think we are one in the same. And I'm just curious, have you ever done as much research to actually verify if shat someone is telling you to be correct?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

then once again...please explain why HSS genetics are shared with every single other form of life on Earth. Why do we share such close lineage with of the members of the genus Homo and with all other Great Apes on Earth? It's not evidence of hybridization when genetic differences are less than 1.5%. Its indicative of common descent. There are definitive genetic markers showing hybridization between AMH and Neanderthal as well as Denisovans. If your magic aliens plopped us on earth in order to hybridize with them(which would have been 100% impossible if we had not shared very close genetic ties and a common ancestor), they would have had to have brought us to earth approximately 50KYA at the latest. Why then did it take them additional tens of thousands of years for civilization top start? Your statements, which as you admit in another reply are not your own but copy and pasted from Pye's site, are devoid of logic, science and reality. Please address the above issues or admit you haven't the foggiest notion what you're on about and are simply a Lloyd Pye parrot devoid of an original thought in your dome.

To understand this, it's probably easier if we place ourselves in the shoes of a creator, which we can easily do, just on a different level of things rather than life.

Now take for example the first person that created the wheel. Lets pretend it was for horse and buggy. Does this mean that when someone made tires for the car that they are related? How about when someone took the same idea of round wheels and used them on bicycles, does this mean the two creators are related? NO. Is it possible that things can all exist only through DNA, and similar at that, yet not be related?

Well that depends on how you want to look at things. If there is ONE creator, then you might say in a way, we are all created. If there are multiple creators, yet still all using similar DNA perhaps not. Either way, none of these are proof or elude to proof of evolution.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Isaiah is in the Old Testament. There's a wealth of visions after Isaiah in the Old Testament, as well as a wealth of visions in the New Testament. Your premise is false.

Can you post some please, because if your correct, it's only because of two possible reasons. Either the sections in the bible are out of order, or God didn't remove EVERYONE'S ability.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Why do you have so much trouble accepting and admitting that everything you have claimed over the past 5 years on this site are your beliefs, your theories? It's very troubling that you are unable and unwilling to recognize this, and it would do wonders for your credibility and chance of being taken seriously if you did. I think by this point, the actual content of your theories have been discussed ad nauseam. The fact remains that everything you claim are based on a couple fundamental assumptions. Namely, that 1) god exists, 2) aliens exist, and that 3) everything in the bible is true. Before you can successfully create a comprehensive theory based on these things, you need to prove they are true. The fact remains that you have no provided ONE piece of indisputable proof that any 1 of these 3 assumptions are true. I invite you to do so, but you have no done so to this point.

It is your belief that everything in the bible is true. You have stated this numerous times. It logically follows from this that everything theory you base this on is also a belief. You cannot label something as an "understanding" or a "truth" simply because you think you've linked a few things to one another using your own interpretations of things. You interpret the bible as being about the supernatural--Lines like "god came down from heaven," You interpret heaven as another planet. But how can you possibly independently verify this to be true? Your main response is that it coincides with things we see today in science. But you need to realize that you have searched through the science to specifically fit to your theory. There is certainly plenty of science that conflicts with these ideas, and many of us have provided evidence to show that. But that is exactly what a debate is, it's backing up your belief or theory with evidence. What makes your theory correct and our theory incorrect? You cannot validly claim that there is no evidence for evolution. There is 150 years of research. You claim that proponents of evolution are reaching to come to their conclusions. But you refuse to acknowledge that you are doing the same exact thing.

This same line of logic applies to the concept of god, aliens, and supernatural powers. You may well have researched this subject for a number of years, but you haven't proven them to be an indisputable fact. The degree of certainty to which you ascribe to your theories requires you provide this type of indisputable proof. You have to understand, most theologians--people who spend their entire lives studying religious texts, who write dissertations and academic literature, agree that the bible is littered with metaphors. What makes them wrong and you right?

Finally, it would do you a great deal of good to gain a better understanding of science. I don't mean this in a confrontational way, because I actually feel sad for the amount of time and effort you've put into this, but a lot of the things you say when you're talking about scientific concepts are not correct. This was most visible during your discussion of DNA in relations to the Starchild. You truly butchered the analysis and interpretations of the DNA analysis. A lot of what you said were things you made up. Your understanding of the human brain also leaves a lot to be desired. You make all these claims about things like the Pineal gland, action potentials and electrical activity of the brain, and specific neurological experiments, but you don't explain how these things relate to any of your claims. It's clear that you do not have a firm grasp on our current understanding of the nervous system.

Your best proof for everything you've ever said comes from 1) the bible and 2) subjective testimony (abductions, supernatural abilities). If you even cared to learn the theory of evolution, you'd very quickly realize that there's a whole heck of a lot more evidence for evolution. How would you respond if somebody told you that all greek mythology was true, and they based their belief on 1) The Odyssey and 2) testominy from people over the years claiming to have witnessed greek gods. Would you believe them?

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join