It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is a farce: Evidence

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Heruactic

Oh I was congratulating you on summing up one side of the argument on your first post in the thread

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: josehelps
a reply to: kayej1188

No, your confusing the fact that mtDNA naturally comes from the mother, unless it's scraped out and replaced. Again the UK is already doing this right now.

Honestly, do you just type whatever comes to your mind regardless of whether it makes the slightest bit of sense or not? First of all, where are you getting this from? Please show me the specific instance where Lloyd Pye suggested that this was a "3 parent" hybrid. Show me where he suggests anything resembling this "scraping off MtDNA and replacing it with different MtDNA." I mean right off the bat, the very fact that you suggest aliens would even have a mitochondria without giving it any type of critical thought speaks worlds about you. Besides the fact that you just completely made up everything you just said, what makes you believe aliens would have mitochondria? Lastly, to suggest that you provided any proof that aliens lived on this planet is mind boggling. Posting a list of events and civilizations is NOT proof. If you get anything out of this forum, just learn what it means to provide evidence. Learn what actually constitutes evidence. Learn to decipher between reliable and unreliable sources. Learn to think before you post things that make negative sense. They say humans use only 10% of their brain. I think you use 0% of your brain

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: josehelps

Now now neighbour you do not need to change your story about that poor child part way through. You initially tried to imply (via that shysters website) that it was a hybrid being. Now you seem to be implying its a "3 parent" baby. Next will it be a perfectly normal child with a condition?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There is a user with an avatar appropriate for josehelps.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I just can't believe people are still entertaining him.
Personally I think people who refuse to learn and understand things that people show them (with facts and science not mumbo jumbo bad sci fi the guy believes) should be ignored.
Jumble these words up.

Is box he mad as a badgers of.

Why this thread has not been thrown in the lol forum......
If people read his stuff they will turn away from the site.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

To be fair, let's look at the possibilities shall we..
Either josehelps is the most ignorant person we have ever met, drooling out halfwitted nonsense about subjects that he's never studied, and telling obvious lies about subjects he knows nothing about. In that case, he has a genuine mental problems, but... is not a troll.

Or, he's pretending to be the most ignorant person we have ever met, drooling out halfwitted nonsense about subjects that he's never studied, and telling obvious lies about subjects he knows nothing about, and doing this deliberately in order to annoy intelligent and well-informed people with counterfeit stupidity. In that case, he has genuine mental problems, namely he's a troll.

Or, he's a legitimate bona fide troll, someone who is obviously willfully ignorant and socially defective, one who consoles himself for his defects by convincing himself that he's not defective, instead he intends that he should seem to have these defects, and is doing it as a protest against ... as it turns out, the genuinely smart people who aren't A-holes.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

Unfortunately, I believe at this point that he is choice #1. Extremely unfortunate.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Which is all based on you being incredulous.

YOUR beliefs do not determine what is real and what is not.

No...what is real determines the belief. I'm not normally a "majority rules" kind of guy but when literally every single person working in biological sciences believes in evolution as a fact and the data is fully supported there's not really an argument against it despite your alien origin thesis.

What determines these things is the facts that have in documentation which happens to come from the bible, matching with findings in science today.

Which "facts" would those be?

Just because you don't understand, or don't want to understand, doesn't mean it's not the truth.
You would benefit to actually learn a little bit about the planet you live on before making such incredulous remarks with no backing.

Bold words from someone who hasn't backed up a single word they've put in writing.

A good place for you to start would be studying the Nazda lines, and when and how they originated, and why.

Did Mazda build a pant in Peru?

Another good study would be about how the Egyptian pyramids were built.

Please enlighten us all on how YOU believe the AE Pyramids were built?

Are you actually so undereducated that you don't even know this planet was populated by aliens in the past and there is abundant proof if you knew your history. How do you dismiss such proof?

Can you show definitive proof of aliens populating this planet? If they did so why do we share DNA with every other organism on earth?

Another good study is about the Mayans civilization and how they disappeared.

But they didn't disappear. I spent time with many people of Mayan descent while studying the differences between Classical Mayan architecture at Chiccheban and Post Classical architecture at Tulum just a week ago.unless your referring to the pinnacle of their civilization disappearing, it was because of deforestation to create quick lime mortar.

How do you blatantly dismiss:
Vimanas

Ok, so Vimanas in India could fly, Hercules had a Pegasus, Thor rode on a chariot pulled by flying goats. I fact most of the older Indo-European religions had all manner of flying going on. Doesn't make it alien though.

The Moai of Easter Island

More great art but not alien

Puma Punku

Kind of hard to make any definitive assessment of Puma Punku when the people who were telling the myths the alien hypothesis is based on weren't actually the original inhabitants.

Ezekiel

Was very important to the 2nd Temple certainly. The Hebrews of this period had just been freed from Babylonian bondage by Cyrus and the influx and addition of Babylonian and Persia influence made Judaism what it is today. It doesn't mean Ezekiel was flying spaceships though.

Pacal's Sarcophagus

One hell of a stretch to call this a spaceship

Sky People in the Myans ruins

Is this a reference to Tikal?

Statue of Akhenaten

Not sure what you're driving at with this one. Akhenaten is critical in regards to the development of Monotheistic traditions however.

Ascension of King Solomon

Dendera Wall Carving

Definitely not a light bulb

Teotihuacan

What do aliens have to do with the Aztecs?

The Mayan Popol Vuh

Ok...lots of ancient civs have creation myths filled with anthropomorphic characters. Especially those who used psychedelics in religious rituals. The real significance of the piece is in the scarcity of other Mayan text, even if this is a post classical work.

The Mayan Chilam Balam

Written in the 17th 18th century and a coalescing of Mayan and Spanish to create new myths

Piri Reis from midieval times

Map absolutely does not show an ice free Antarctica. Its the Easter coast of South America

Pech Merle

Indicative of early man coming into their own by utilizing creativity as an outlet. Are you trying to say aliens taught them art?

Toro Muerto

Lots of indigenous life in these pieces, what exactly is the point?

Val Camonica

Beautiful art but as usual you're using confirmation bias to reach your conclusion.

Tassili

More interesting artwork but nothing Indicative of otherworldly origin.

7000 year old petroglyph Querato, Mexico

Astronomical phenomena

aliens from Sego Canyon

Interesting artwork but not indicative of anything otherworldly.

Wandjina

Mound Pyramid in China

the Annunaki

Completely fabricated by a man who wasnt able to properly translate Sumerian. If there was anything to it Samuel Kramer would've picked up. It long before Sitchin came on the scene.

Antikythera Mechanism

Madonna with Saint Giovannino

Cfirmatin bias much? Not that it couldn't be a spacecraft but isn't it also likely that's tsa legitimate phenomena such as comet or meteor?

Frescos throughout Europe

Which ones?

It's clear the answer is here, and it's always been here. You just have to not be blind.

You would be well served taking that advice yourself.

Basically you take a lot of subjective interpretations of artwork from around the world and claim it as definitive evidence of alien intervention...coo coo

When did the aliens bring us here?

We(people of European and west Asian descent) definitively hybridized with Neanderthal between 40&50KYA. If the aliens brought us here long enough ago to breed with them(which would be completely impossible if we didn't already share DNA) but if they brought us he that long ago why did they wait so long to implement civilizations? We're not talking a few years, were talking tens of millennia here between the point of hybridization and the beginning of agriculture let aloe civilization. I'm sorry, but what you believe isn't even reasonable let alone true. You keep telling everyone else their eyes are closed and they need to learn the history of the world... Get a F ing clue junior. Seriously. You have NO IDEA AT ALL what you're talking about. There isn't an ounce of reason to it let alone reality or fact.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: josehelps

As I'm sure you know, they are actually called Nazca or Nasca lines, not Nazda--but I will chalk that up to being a typo. I'm not going to lie, I am quite unfamiliar with all of those events, civilizations, art, etc that you mentioned. However I did some preliminary fact checking on these Nazca Lines. Although they are undoubtedly cool and mysterious phenomena worthy of research and discovery, I cannot connect the dots here as to how this is proof of aliens having visited our planet. Typically when one makes claims as such, it's protocol to explain your thinking backed up with evidence--this way the audience needs not guess what your thought process is. From what I've gathered, there are various theories about the purpose of these lines. Early theories suggested that the lines were created to represent star formations. However the most recent and most widely accepted theory suggests:
"It seems likely that most of the lines did not point at anything on the geographical or celestial horizon, but rather led to places where rituals were performed to obtain water and fertility of crops," wrote Reinhard in his book The Nasca Lines: A New Perspective on their Origin and Meanings. Anthony Aveni, a former National Geographic grantee, agrees, "Our discoveries clearly showed that the straight lines and trapezoids are related to water…but not used to find water, but rather used in connection with rituals."

To me, this sounds perfectly reasonable, however I cannot say for sure whether this is objective fact. However, taking into consideration the expertise of these researchers along with the time and effort put into conducting the research, it would seem rather unsubstantiated for me to doubt these conclusions. This is not to say that I am blindly believing in what Nat Geo has to say about this phenomena, however it's certainly rational and acceptable for me to put faith in professionals who do this sort of stuff for a living. Another thing I learned is that these formations can only be truly appreciated by viewing them from above. Interestingly enough, there is rather strong evidence that this civilization had the means and technology to make hot air balloons. When considering the research already done and using Occams Razor, it seems as though there are plenty of theories explaining the origins and purpose of these lines that do not involve aliens. It was extremely common for ancient south american civilizations to engage in rituals in which they would pray to gods, animals, even aliens. This is not anything close to proof that aliens inhabited, or have even visited, this planet.
edit on 18-12-2014 by kayej1188 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

How do you blatantly dismiss:
Vimanas
The Moai of Easter Island
Puma Punku
Ezekiel
Pacal's Sarcophagus
Sky People in the Myans ruins
Statue of Akhenaten
Ascension of King Solomon
Dendera Wall Carving
Teotihuacan
The Mayan Popol Vuh
The Mayan Chilam Balam
Piri Reis from midieval times
Pech Merle
Toro Muerto
Val Camonica
Tassili
7000 year old petroglyph Querato, Mexico
aliens from Sego Canyon
Wandjina
Mound Pyramid in China
the Annunaki
Antikythera Mechanism
Madonna with Saint Giovannino
Frescos throughout Europe

Watch this -

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

That's right, and notice how the mtDNA is untouched in the example. If you replace the alien mtDNA with a human mtDNA, you have what the star child is. This allows the human to carry the alien embryo to full term.

This embryo will have three sets of DNA. It will have the aliens mother DNA, and the aliens father DNA, but where it would normally have the females mtDNA that gets scraped out, and replaced with a humans mtDNA. This accounts for .02% of the total DNA package, and scientists today are doing this. Only Pye had a skull that had it done over 900 years ago.

I'm going to address this because I feel I have an obligation to attempt to educate you. I HOPE you're not suggesting that the UK is currently experimenting with 3-parent IVF consisting of extraterrestrial parents. What the UK is doing, and has been done successfully, is replacing the mother's egg's cytoplasm with a 3rd female's cytoplasm, which as you know, contains the mitochondria. The result is an egg in the mother which contains her original nucleus (containing her autosomal and sex chromosomes), but the cytoplasm of the cell is from a 3rd party. The reason for doing this is because some rare diseases are passed down through mitochondrial DNA. One example of such is muscular dystrophy. So this way, the offspring will still have the autosomal and sex DNA from its parents, but will not develop the aforementioned diseases.

The fact that you think an extraterrestrial being's DNA would be so similar to a human's DNA whereby in vitro fertilization would be possible is crazy talk. The fact that this organism lives on a planet other than earth suggests that there would be an entirely different set of biological, chemical, and physical laws of nature. You're suggesting that even still, they would have mitochondria in their cells, and their genetic makeup would be so similar to ours that it would be possible to incorporate human DNA into alien DNA and successfully produce an offspring. That is outrageous. Despite what you believe, there is exactly zero objective evidence that extraterrestrial life-forms exist that is known to the scientific community. This is not my opinion, this is a fact. They may well exist, but there is no objective evidence for such.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I step out for a bit and when I come back the thread has descended to pandering for what appears to be a full-blown troll. Good grief. Get a grip people!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think you are correct, I'm more of a Pratchett guy than an Adams however

I like them both equally

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

If you need to be like my 7 year old and try to belittle people because you don't get your way I'm going to ignore the childish antic just like I do at home.

Telling you to prove your point can only be viewed as me acting like a seven year old not getting my way, if you don't actually have the ability to back up what you believe in.

you can repeat it like a mantra ALL day long but it won't make it any more true. I don't have any faith. I have facts, repeatable and testable facts. you have magic that you BELIEVE that you understand. it doesn't make it so. What it takes to believe in MES is the desire to learn and the desire to know the truth, not your personal truth.

Come on man, there has never been a test that proves conclusively that humans evolved from primates. Where is this test that proves it?

The proof is quite definitively in the genetic structure. We are not related to primates, we ARE primates. The bottom line is with the entirety of the human genome decoded, the entire Neanderthal genome decoded, Chimpanzee genome decoded and Bonobo genome decoded, we can trace the steps backwards in time to see not just how closely we are related but when our genetic lines diverged.

Really
And when exactly was this?

Look, you've stated it many times over but you've not explained anything let alone demonstrated evidence or proof of such. Show exactly how you came to your conclusions, test them, give the information to others and allow them to replicate your results. Until then, what you have is FAITH and BELIEF.

Well you are only capable of understanding it as such because of several reasons. The first is you don't have any supernatural education or background, otherwise you would have instantly realized I was correct from the get go. Second you, like others are brainwashed to believe that anything that encroaches on religion MUST be another religion, but that's not true either...

Intervention is the understanding that we were brought to this planet by another life form, against our will. It's not a religion, not a faith, not a cult, not a belief, not a practice, not a church, not a following, not a theory, not a hypothesis, it's certainly not a joke, it's simply an understanding based on redundant facts. This understanding can only be realized if you have a plethora of years in the study of the supernatural, and have a keen eye for spotting activity in stories, even if the author doesn't. Of course the best source for this information is several versions of the bible, in addition to the facts that concur in science. Lets be sure I'm clear on this. Lets pretend for the moment that you know nothing about math, and let's say that I present you with a problem that says four times four. Now lets say that this subject is seriously something you want to understand, as this is about your lineage. You might even come up with some ideas as to what it means. But there is seriously no way you're going to guess what it all means.

So you settle with the best understanding you can (which actually doesn't result in making any sense by itself), and now you have just explained today's religion. So I tell you this equation equals "sixteen." Would you, could you, indicate that what I'm presenting to you is surely my belief? You could, but you're out of context. If I understand it, and you don't, that doesn't constitute it being a belief, it's an understanding based on redundant facts. A belief implies that I have an opinion or a faith, you will soon realize this is nothing like that. I understand the supernatural extremely well. Of course, what this means in English is that 99.99% of the people reading, preaching, worshiping, the bible, don't understand it. Now I hope you understand why trying to label this anything other than an understanding is obviously incorrect. My goal is to open your eyes to the reality of what has happened, and what's been done to us. I will explain matters that I know you otherwise might not understand. If you or anyone you know, is highly familiar with both the supernatural and the paranormal (as they are frequently confused with one another) and don't agree with anything I'm presenting here, or If for some reason you peruse this whole website, and feel that the eighty seven or so examples that I'm presenting, are nothing more than sheer coincidence, I welcome your feedback of course. In addition, if you're just not getting something, I will respond back with a more detailed explanation.

You might wonder, why in the world would anyone try to understand the bible through the supernatural perspective. Perhaps it's the bible being prefaced as dealing with the supernatural, which actually means if you don't have that experience, your not qualified to understand it. In addition, we have no other books to compare it to. Perhaps it's the thirty four versus in the bible about aliens. Perhaps it's the Ezekiel chapter where Sky Daddy comes down from the sky's to visit us in his space craft. Maybe it's all of the activity mentioned in the bible that match with our reported alien encounters. Maybe it's the documentation of advanced technology used in the bible. Perhaps it's the mentioning in Hebrews that Earth is not our home, obviously meaning we are aliens to this planet. Heaven is a planet, not a place you end up when you die. If the bible was meant for dead people, they would have it, not us. Several years ago, while researching the Ezekiel chapter, I made contact with one of the pastors at the Union Gospel Mission, here in my home town. I shared some of my findings with him, and asked him if it were possible that God was a space alien. His response revealed, that it's entirely possible.

Look, you've stated it many times over but you've not explained anything let alone demonstrated evidence or proof of such. Show exactly how you came to your conclusions, test them, give the information to others and allow them to replicate your results. Until then, what you have is FAITH and BELIEF.

The supernatural is not testable by scientific means. Perhaps you missed this the fifth time...

su·per·nat·u·ral

/ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/

adjective

adjective: supernatural

(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

"a supernatural being"

synonyms:paranormal, psychic, magic, magical, occult, mystic, mystical, superhuman, supernormal; More

rareextramundane

"supernatural powers"

ghostly, phantom, spectral, otherworldly, unearthly, unnatural

"a supernatural being"

unnaturally or extraordinarily great.

"a woman of supernatural beauty"

noun

noun: supernatural; plural noun: supernaturals

manifestations or events considered to be of supernatural origin, such as ghosts.

In case you missed it the sixth time, I highlighted the sections you seem to not be understanding.

No, I don't settle at all. I push envelopes. I check data, I process information and I repeat the process to look for flaws. You on the other hand seek out information that confirms your preconceived notions to feel warm and secure in that comfy little womb you've created for yourself.

You think so HUH? Then please enlighten us

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

all so that you can explain what warm and comfy about realizing that two of your race were abducted and memory erased, and supernatural abilities removed, and forced to worship some mad scientists, all so that they can probably have warm bodies for abduction anytime they want. You're on a planet that doesn't suit you, and will spend every minute of your life just living as you need to make work arounds just to survive on this planet. Your supernatural abilities were removed which were also your only natural defense against other life in the cosmos. We are fish in a barrel.

Ya warm and comfy. Come on man!

based on the above context, no. show me the equation and let me check the math then that's a different story.

Are you serious, like you either don't understand what a metaphor is or you seriously don't know what multiplication is. Which is it?

not if you don't understand it. Do you realize the amount of sheer hypocrisy in that statement.

And your definition is very subjective.

So Hebrew and Christian scholars who have studied the texts and prior, historical writings about said texts know less than you do from studying the internet? that's what we like to call cognitive dissonance.

Not if they don't study the supernatural it's not. Perhaps they failed to realize the importance of the preface. I have spoken to some people that claim they understand the supernatural, they think they do, but not to the severity that I do.

not at all. in fact I totally understand why the bronze age scripture you are so fond of is interpreted the way it is. It is because people of that time did not have the tools to understand how the physical world around them worked. it continues until this day and age because of modern humans penchant for tradition.

It's more than just that. The US Government has acknowledged 160 alien species at this time. Keep in mind these are probably only the ones that visit, crash or are captured, or caught on video.

you must be part of a select elite then since you are so vastly qualified to understand.

It's obvious that mainstream religion has purposely taken the opposite meaning in words that are ambiguous which were meant in relation to the supernatural. It's not hard to find such sections. They are usually the sections that make no sense to the public, but taught to believe anyhow, when a supernatural event has been missed.

right, because the Christian bible is the only book of supernatural events that account for natural phenomena written since the Sumerians invented the written language or at least a method of preserving the written word. exactly which 34 verses refer to aliens and how do you know this to be true and how is it not taken on faith that it is so? did youtube tell you it was true?

Not at all, it's simple, the alternate understanding makes no sense. That's how I know I'm right. This is why so many people hate and disrespect the bible. You have to understand there is an evil at work behind the scenes of the bible. You have to be smart enough to see it and understand it. Faith is wrong, worship is wrong, prayer is wrong. We were tricked, and its OH SO OBVIOUS!

and why exactly is YOUR favored interpretation more true or accurate than say... Hebrew scholars

Because they don't study aliens, which is what the whole thing is about.

It's like you bringing a knife to a gun fight. You were pretty sure when you first showed up that you were going to win.

or maybe its confirmation bias because you already believe something and interpret information to fit your personal paradigm.

That isn't possible, as first of all the bible warns that it deals with supernatural events, so you are wrong there, and secondly there is way too much of it. You can practically trip over supernatural events in the bible if you are sharp enough to catch them. The problem here is that these types of things don't just appear anywhere in anything written by accident. It's obvious it was intentional and documented for this very reason.

but its not documentation, its your interpretation of such and its pretty arrogant.

No the information I was taught, was shared from public knowledge. All you have to do is step outside your box and start learning.

Great, in science we don't generally deny the possibility of anything either. We just insist on demonstration of evidence to support the position. Something you've not done.

And again, as I already stated, the supernatural is not bound to scientific testing or understanding.

Clearly you can't grasp a pun!

I'm sorry but I find nothing funny about our species stemming from abduction, torture, abilities removed, and separation from our home family, and being placed on a planet that doesn't suit us.

years of personal experience and research. its what led me to explore science, to understand the concepts better. Now I do.

Well then you would have no understanding of the supernatural, is it's not scientific, and cant be tested or understood by science. Now I think you are getting it.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Kayej, I should rename you "Go fish." As it would appear that you have done ZERO work on your own to learn about any of the things I'm sharing with you.

Within those 1,583 base pairs, the Starchild carries a grand total of 93 variations that are different from the extremely highly conserved human mtDNA genome. That is 93 in only 9.5% of the genome! It's already near to the maximum of 120 variations in human mtDNA. If we do a simple but highly reliable mathematical extrapolation, expanding the 9.5% out to 100% (times 10.5) we find that 93 established variations extrapolates out to 977 variations!

Remember, the maximum of variations in human mtDNA is 120. Neanderthals carry 200. The new hominins, Denisovans, carry 385. The Starchild extrapolates to 977! However, we must be clear about what that 977 means. During the course of repeated mtDNA sequencing, a high probability exists that several of the variations found will not hold up as valid. Some are likely to be established as errors. Because of that likelihood, let's be overly conservative and err well on the side of caution. Let's say the Starchild's mtDNA will fall in the range of 800 to 1000 variations. Compare that range to the human 120. What does it mean?

Based on this partial mtDNA recovery result, which must be repeated many times before it can be considered fully reliable, the Starchild Skull is not from a human being. We will no doubt hear arguments from mainstream scientists insisting it is some new kind of humanoid being, but it would have to be an exceptionally variant humanoid, something far away from Neanderthals and Denisovans, something nearly as genetically different from humans as chimps, which have 1,500 of those mtDNA variations compared to our 120 maximum.

Our geneticist has now recovered a fragment of the Starchild's DNA that is so powerfully convincing, even standing alone, we are confident it provides a tipping point in our quest to recover the Starchild's entire genome. He has secured a fragment of a gene from the 5% of human nuclear DNA that codes for proteins, and it does most of the work of keeping our bodies functioning as they should. This gene is not only functional, it is a highly functional "master gene," one of the most vitally important genes in the body of any species on Earth.

Virtually any complex species has a variation of this gene, and it is without question one of the most highly conserved genes in the human body. It is the FOXP2 gene. That odd name comes from its technical title: Forkhead Box P2, or FOXP2. Here is one of a wide variety of illustrations that try to capture its vast importance in a single image.

In any creature, the overwhelming importance of their FOXP2 gene is that it controls a "downstream" cascade of genetic processes in hundreds of other genes, all coordinating the formation of various parts of a body as it gestates and grows to maturity. In mammals and other "higher" species, any single flaw in FOXP2, any isolated mutation or variation, can cause a severe negative impact in some of the most important aspects of development: the function of the brain, the sound or speech mechanisms, the lungs, heart, guts, and nerves, among others. Because it is so utterly vital, it is even more highly conserved than mtDNA.

Recall that in the 16,569 base pairs found in the mtDNA genome of normal humans, as many as 120 variations can be found in the first of us, southern Africans. That percentage of difference is quite small, only 0.7%. Compare that with the FOXP2 gene, which in normal humans is 2,594 base pairs long, and contains no variations. 0%! None! Nada! Every normal human has the exact same array of FOXP2 base pairs as every other normal human.

This is not to say mutations never occur in FOXP2. They can and do, and a number of them have been found. However, every mutation is debilitating in some way, and because FOXP2 is vitally important to so many bodily functions, most mutations in it will cause termination of life. When termination does not occur, the mutation's impact on its host is usually severe.

In one well-studied mutation in the section of the gene that influences speech development mechanisms in humans, those who inherit it will never be able to speak. This has led some to suggest FOXP2 is a language gene, or a speech gene, but that is not the case. Speech is much too complex an arrangement of working parts to be so simply controlled, although a properly functioning FOXP2 gene is an essential part of the speech-development equation.

The key point to understand is that while a tiny amount of survivable mutations are possible in FOXP2, every one that occurs presents debilitating or life-threatening consequences, so to this point in time none have been passed on to the general population of humans. Therefore, in the vast, vast majority of humans, the FOXP2 master gene is absolutely identical.

With that said, let's examine the fragment of Starchild Skull FOXP2 sequenced by our geneticist. Of the entire 2,594 base pairs of the normal FOXP2 gene, our fragment is 211 base pairs that come from a segment near the center of the gene. If the same 211 base pair section were isolated from any normal human, every base pair would be exactly the same as what is found in any other human. There would be no difference in any of them.

Okay, ready....brace yourselves. The Starchild's 211 base pair FOXP2 fragment has a grand total of 56 variations! Now, while extrapolating this 211 base pair fragment is a bit more of a stretch than extrapolating the four combined fragments of mtDNA we discussed earlier, doing so does provide something to think about. Divide 2,954 by 211, and you get 12.3. Multiply 12.3 by 56, and the range of total variations in the Starchild's FOXP2 base pairs would be 600 to 700! So let's be crazy conservative and say it's only 200 or 300. It is still astounding in a super highly conserved gene that in normal humans has no variations at all!

If we compare the same section from a rhesus monkey's FOXP2, only 2 of its 211 base pairs would vary from any human. If it were a mouse, it would be 20. If a dog, 27. An elephant, 21. An opossum, 21. A Xenopus (a kind of frog), 26. So dogs and frogs are the most different, at 27 and 26 base pairs respectively.

To put this in perspective, let's imagine that when alive, the Starchild was indeed some unknown humanoid. No matter how different from humans it might have been, to be in the humanoid family its FOXP2 gene would have to be in the range of 1 or 2 or at most 3 base pair variations from a normal human. To go past 5 or 10 would put it into another class of species. 20 to 25 would put it in the range of mice and elephants, and dogs and frogs. To have 56 is to put it in another realm, another dimension entirely. It is utterly unique.

(So it's clear that what ever this thing is, it's off the scale of anything else we have tested before in regards to the foxp2 gene.)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

edit on 19-12-2014 by josehelps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Comprehensive List Of Starchild Skull Anomalies:
1 The bone is like no other bone on Earth. Its biochemical signature is much richer in collagen than regular bone.
2 The bone is uniformly half as thick, or less, than normal human bone. It is not thin in a specific area or areas due to abnormality, it is thin all over.
3 The skull itself weighs half as much as human skulls of comparable size.
4 The surface of normal human bone is covered with tiny holes called lacunae, which perform the vital function of replacing old bone cells with new ones. The Starchild bone shows virtually no lacunae.
5 Inside the bone are microscopic “fibers” that may act to reinforce and strengthen the bone.
6 All bone is like a sandwich with hard cortical bone on the outside and porous cancellous bone that looks like a spone in the middle. The cancellous bone is where the bone marrow is stored. After death this marrow turns black and is consumed by micro-organisms. The cancellous holes of the 900 year old skull found next to the Starchild are completely empty, however the cancellous holes of the 900 year old Starchild bone contain traces of a red residue.
7 The lower face of the Starchild Skull is much smaller than a normal human.
8 It has no brow ridges, which all primates have. Its forehead is smoothly curved straight down to its upper eye sockets, unlike humans or any higher primate.
9 When a human forehead reaches its upper eye sockets, normally there is a sharp drop down to the pinched-together bones that create the upper nose. In the Starchild there is no drop. The nose extends straight and smooth from the forehead, staying wide and flat until the point where it is broken off, unlike that of humans and all higher primates
10 The Starchild Skull’s eye sockets are unusually shaped and are only 0.7 inches at maximum depth, compared to normal human eye sockets which average about 2 inches deep.
11 The optic foramens are the openings in the back of a human eye socket which let in the optic nerve and all the other nerves and blood vessels that “feed” each eyeball and allow it to function. In the Starchild Skull these are shaped and positioned differently.
12 The Starchild Skull had no frontal sinuses, an extremely rare condition.
13 All that remains of the Starchild’s lower face is the right side maxilla. The roof of its mouth was flat, lacking any sign of a normal human arch, and like all of the lower face, it is much smaller than that of a normal human.
14 The Starchild’s zygomatic arches (cheekbones) are broken off, but from the small fragments that remain it is clear that the space between the cheekbones and the other bones of the face is much smaller than it would be in a normal human. This is significant because the chewing muscles for the lower jaw pass through this space, and so must have been much smaller than in a normal human.
15 Human chewing muscles attach from the lower jaw to the side of the skull, extending over a large area of the skull. The starchild's chewing muscles The chewing muscles cover only about half as much of the skull.
16 The Starchild Skull’s ear holes are positioned lower on the head than in a normal human.
17 The Starchild’s inner ears are approximately twice the size of normal human inner ears.
18 The Starchild’s neck muscles attach in a way that indicates it was a very small neck relative to typical humans, no more than half of normal size.
19 Human neck muscles normally attach at an elevated point in the rear center of the occipital bone (the rear bone of the skull). That elevated point is called the “external occipital protuberance,” or “inion” for short. All humans, and indeed all primates on Earth, have an inion. The Starchild Skull does not.
20 In addition to the external occipital protuberance on the outside of the skull, there is an "internal occipital protuberance” on the inside. This functions like a shelf holding some of the weight of the brain. While the Starchild does have this internal shelf, it is much smaller than it would be in a normal human.
21 Though the rear of the Starchild Skull is widely expanded and greatly flattened, this is not the result of deliberate binding or cradleboarding. This was verified in 2004 br Dr Ted Robinson and his team.
22 At the top of the rear of the Starchild’s head is a noticeable “crease” at the rear of its saggital suture, where it meets the lambdoidal suture. The only possible way this can happen in a human skull is if there is abnormal fusion of the saggital suture. A CAT Scan showed that no such abnormal fusion exists in the Starchild Skull.
23 The Starchild Skull’s physical size is of a small adult in the range of 5 feet tall, or an average 12-year-old, which means its brain should be about 1200 cubic centimeters. An average adult has 1400 c.c. of brain. Instead the Starchild has 1600 c.c. of brain.
24 The teeth of the Skull are a controversial subject, as many experts feel they show the Starchild was a child of about 5 years old, however the biting surfaces of the teeth are worn and ground to a degree that seems impossible for such a young child, especially one with smaller than normal chewing muscles

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Three parent babys are not the same as IVF, and I never claimed the UK was making hybrid aliens, what I said was they are doing three parent babys right now. Where would you think they could get aliens from?

The fact that you think an extraterrestrial being's DNA would be so similar to a human's DNA whereby in vitro fertilization would be possible is crazy talk. The fact that this organism lives on a planet other than earth suggests that there would be an entirely different set of biological, chemical, and physical laws of nature. You're suggesting that even still, they would have mitochondria in their cells, and their genetic makeup would be so similar to ours that it would be possible to incorporate human DNA into alien DNA and successfully produce an offspring. That is outrageous. Despite what you believe, there is exactly zero objective evidence that extraterrestrial life-forms exist that is known to the scientific community. This is not my opinion, this is a fact. They may well exist, but there is no objective evidence for such.

Hey you're the one that believes we are related to primates, now you're seeing just why and how. You are correct, but not in the way that you think. It's all association through DNA because something or someone makes all this life. There is no way things aren't made, it's just not possible. Especially when you consider supernatural abilities.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Totally acceptable as long as you can explain all the drawings and hieroglyphics clearly showing space ships and there are even maps which could only be taken from air travel. So sure, if you don't believe the wright brothers created flight.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join