It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is a farce: Evidence

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

Always happens when one group refuses to look at, acknowledge, understand the others evidence.
Those are the creationists If you didn't know.
Like I said there is no point we are wasting our time because they can never change, never evolve
and will not accept anything but the book they cling to.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Are you serious? I addressed example 2 atleast five to ten pages ago. I'm on an android, go look for it yourself. Your post is a shining example of the circular arguments you [snipped] engage in. From micro mechanical process, back to organic molecules then to the fossil record on back to micro processes. Your link provides nothing but conjecture based on nothing but homologous features.
edit on Thu Dec 4 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackManINC
a reply to: Pardon?

I don`t have to disprove evolution, the evolutionists are doing that for me just fine with their endless circular arguments of organic molecules and micro mechanical processes, very amusing indeed.

(Sigh) One. Last. Time. There is no such word as 'Evolutionists'.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Whatever

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackManINC

But this is EXACTLY what I mean. If you read it, and you think that it is circular, you have to explain why, citing examples in the text. You can't just merely say "your post is a shining example of the circular argument you ape men engage in." Okay fine, WHY IS IS CIRCULAR? JUST EXPLAIN WHAT IT IS THAT MAKES IT CIRCULAR. It's unbelievable that you you're saying that EXACT things in which I asked you not to say, but noted that you probably would say. You're a joke, and very very unintelligent. I guarantee that you live with your parents, and work a minimum-wage job.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Ahh yes the Rosetta lander, your evidence is millions of miles away that no one on earth including you can verify as true but the ESA? Sorry, I don't consider something that no one can see with their own two eyes as an acceptable form of proof.

Yeah!.. and all your absolutist proclamations are totally different! You repeatedly make all kinds of unfounded proclamations. You demand no less of others, so you must be ready to do the same yourself. Do you know what hypocrisy is?

And then you trot this piece of tripe before us..

But even taking it at face value, yet again the spin is that we keep finding organic molecules everywhere, and by a giant leap of logic (or is it faith) we can expect these molecules to magically form themselves into living organisms. This is the point I made in my previous post, an attribute of God, being the creator is attributed to nature.

When you voice a personal opinion based on belief without evidence as a counter to conclusions reached from objective empirical evidence that has been validated and confirmed by others, you need to provide some valid rational for people to think your argument is credible rather than a self-serving fantasy.
No one here is suggesting that anything "magically form themselves into living organisms."...No one but you. There is no such thing as a supernatural organic molecules generator. You are way off in left field, learn some chemistry.

(post by BlackManINC removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I explained why its a circular argument ten pages ago ape man, I'm not repeating myself just because you want to be willfully dense.

You keep using the words 'ape man'. I trust that you realise the irony of it, as you are yourself descended from primate ancestors, like the rest of us?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Are you serious? I addressed example 2 atleast five to ten pages ago. I'm on an android, go look for it yourself. Your post is a shining example of the circular arguments you ape men engage in. From micro mechanical process, back to organic molecules then to the fossil record on back to micro processes. Your link provides nothing but conjecture based on nothing but homologous features.

This is a circular argument:

ETA: Where is the evidence I requested a few hours ago? Still waiting.

ETA2: Oh yea, You didn't answer my previous question. What do you consider valid science? And give me some examples of it.
edit on 4-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

Actually. that is the mission statement for the rosetta mission. They are looking for the so called "missing links" for the chemical composition that led to the magical transformation to living organisms when these organic molecules were fed into the oceans by means of panspermia. Oh I know they don`t use the word magic, I`m just using it to belittle the so called scientific line of reasoning behind it for the tripe that it is fellow ape man.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You may be a descendant of emperor Caesar but I`m the descendant of Adam who was of the image of God. I am not like the rest of you because you are apparently of a different ilk.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

This is essentially the problem. You know already that he isn't going to address or even acknowledge the evidence. His belief system trumps all logic and science in his eyes and it makes him feel superior, hence the condescending attitude to those that disagree and the mudslinging. People who aren't even willing to try to upgrade their understanding of something they clearly know very little about, are not even worth conversing with. Their minds are firmly made up and closed.

The big difference between the science deniers and the science supporters is that the supporters post evidence and the deniers just deny. If evidence were to arise to contradict evolution or prove god, 99% of the science supporters would agree with that, while the deniers would cherry pick whichever evidence fits their pre-determined conclusions and deny the rest. Logic doesn't apply, so asking how rain water could fill up a bucket overnight without witnessing every drop land in the bucket seems to baffle them. I guess it's faith based that a bucket would fill with water eventually if left out in the rain, but hey, whatever helps them sleep at night.

BlackmanINC, Borntowatch, etc are not worth responding to, as they do not offer any substance to the conversation, they just repeat their points over and over again ad nauseam thinking that it will change the fact that they are wrong if they say it enough times. Plus when someone repeatedly lies saying, "Oh yeah I addressed that" or "I explained that" when no explanations have been given. Please ignore these users, they only throw the thread WAY off topic and turn it into mudslinging.

Personally, I am open to the idea that I MAY be wrong on some things, which is why I always push these topics to discuss the scientific details. I want myself to be wrong so badly, but no creationist ever gets that far in any evolution debate because they simply haven't studied it and don't understand it, they get all of their information on evolution from creationist websites that clearly promote a biased agenda against science and invoke multiple fallacies to justify their points.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that BlackManInc is actually the same person as "Itsthetooth". Most of us remember him and his effects on this section. He's a troll and nothing more. It's only a matter of time before he starts claiming that "target food" is evidence that we are not from planet earth. So please, for the love of evolution, people, stop giving these trolls the dignity of a response explaining stuff to them, because they will not show you the same respect in explaining their side. They are here for one purpose. To promote their faith and deny anything that suggests otherwise.
edit on 4-12-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You may be a descendant of emperor Caesar but I`m the descendant of Adam who was of the image of God. I am not like the rest of you because you are apparently of a different ilk.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is why I became an atheist. The arrogance and the closed-mindedness of the true fundamentalist are frightening things to behold. BlackManINC has no intention of debating the matter, has no intention of admitting that he even could be wrong and actually misuses and ignores scientific evidence. Perhaps he's Andy Schlafly. Hey Andy, remember the Lenski Affair?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Oh, and you are a member of the species Homo Sapiens, just like the rest of us, and we are all descended from Homo Erectus and then Homo Habilis and so on back down to something that looked a bit like a shrew. We have the fossils. We have the evidence. We have the science. And you? You have Zeus or something similar.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Whats wrong with being closed minded? If its closed, that means I am the guard of my own mind. If its open, then it means that somewhere along there was a security breach. You might want to check the archives to see if this hasn`t happened to you.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It's funny how you think you are being clever here, but to people who actually know the definition of closed minded and open minded you look incredibly foolish.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Whats wrong with being closed minded? If its closed, that means I am the guard of my own mind. If its open, then it means that somewhere along there was a security breach. You might want to check the archives to see if this hasn`t happened to you.

Erm, closed minded people tend to be morons, literally, because they refuse to learn new facts. Like watching the news, reading a paper. You know, accessing information. Boasting about being closed minded isn't very clever at all of you, it just means that people will rightly dismiss you as being an idiot.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Can we please all completely ignore blackmaniac and borntowatch. Like actually not respond to them anymore. After 57 pages, we've gotten nowhere. The only way to rise above this nonsense is to just block them out. They've both shown innumerable times that they literally have no interest in discussing anything. At all. So let's just let them talk to themselves and not even waste time or bandwidth with addressing them anymore. And yes, I'm dead serious.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
We can just admit to them that they are right and we are wrong. Tell them that they won, they are smarter than al of the brightest scientists in the world, and have proven without a shadow of a doubt that evolution is wrong and creationism and god exist. That is how you treat children when they have outbursts, and I think the same behavior should be used with these people.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

At least they talk back. Whatever happened to the OP?

Oh that's right, he created another thread yesterday about Biblical Giants where he got so out of hand with the participants that it was closed down within 3 pages.
edit on 4-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join