It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gates foundation and pfizer coming out with $1 birth control shot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
www.wmji.com...

Sayana Press is a pre-packaged shot, costs a buck, lasts three months, and could revolutionize the way women in poor countries approach birth control, reports the BBC. A three-way deal between the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Pfizer, and the Children's Investment Fund Foundation is looking to make Sayana Press available in some 69 countries, adds AFP.

The single-use shot is based on Depo Provera, and its simplicity lends itself to application even in rural or non-clinic situations,
------------------

now with $1 birth control on the horizon do you think the number of unwanted pregnancies will drop?

i doubt it....

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

This might also have repercussions to not being used because of the polio vaccinations etc.

I wouldn't trust either party involved in the making of this with my health, rich or poor and also I though people had the injections and patches or whatever for birth control already.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Awesome, for those that can use Depo. I've been waiting on my shot for years now.

My vasectomy is on Thursday.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
"now with $1 birth control on the horizon do you think the number of unwanted pregnancies will drop? "

Probably if you inoculate it to people without their knowledge/ consent.
In poor countries people dish out babies like walking talking pez dispensers, it has more to do with a lack of education, than not having birth control cheap and available.
don't get me wrong, i do think this can help, but good luck convincing women who can barely read and write to take this.
And there are much darker issues here, but i would like to believe that bill gates is still one of the good guys, so i will save eugenics references for later

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Gates and Eugenics. Seems to go together like PB & J.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Yeah! The nerve of that rich guy... using his money... to try to help the people of the world with healthcare concerns... wait, what's the problem here?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

I say again. Go look at the correlation between Gates and Eugenics.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: macman
What correlation?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

cause birth control and eugenics are the same thing right

the science of improving a human population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
eugenics

the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics)

dictionary.reference.com...

just so we understand the terminology. That to me is different from birth control

Birth control

noun 1. regulation of the number of children born through the deliberate control or prevention of conception.

edit on 18-11-2014 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
Awesome, for those that can use Depo. I've been waiting on my shot for years now.

My vasectomy is on Thursday.

Just so you don't feel left out -- male contraceptives.

www.malecontraceptives.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Should have given one to Billy's Mommy.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Gates & Eugenics
edit on 18-11-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

cause birth control and eugenics are the same thing right

the science of improving a human population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics.

Never said Birth Control was tied to it.

I stated very very clearly. Gates and Eugenics.

I would maybe try to read what I typed.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Eugenics (/juːˈdʒɛnɪks/; from Greek εὐγενής eugenes "well-born" from εὖ eu, "good, well" and γένος genos, "race") is the belief and practice of improving the genetic quality of the human population.

What Bill Gates is doing is helping decrease the population by eliminating unwanted pregnancies and children. I fail to see how this will somehow improve the genetic quality of human beings in these areas. If Gates were engaging and promoting a selective breeding project similar to what the Nazis were doing -- or perhaps investing in some cloning/DNA, I would the call it eugenics.

By the strict definition itself, this is not eugenics. It may appear to fit into an overall eugenic plan -- but in and of itself it is not eugenics.

I also fail to see how Bill Gate's involvement with other areas of so-called eugenics has anything to do with providing $1 birth control, considering birth control isn't the same as eugenics. Whatever Gates does in conjunction with eugenics is a another topic for discussion.
edit on 18-11-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I wonder what hidden 'goodies' are in those shots to make women STERILE for the remainder of their lives.

:/

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Decreasing population growth. GROWTH. Big difference.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: macman
Yes I can use google but their nothing to suggest Gates supports eugenics. As others have pointed out belief in reducing the growth of population and eugenics are different things.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I was going to edit my list, but since we are arguing that eugenics and population control are different, I'll leave it intact to show the people who want population control also want eugenics. So here you have population control, eugenics, agenda 21, and the NWO and way they might implement them.

" If the american people knew what we were up to, we'd be chased thru the
streets and lynched."George Herbert Walker Bush

FEMA's 1962 Executive Orders:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

archives.gov

“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.”
Thomas Jefferson

Here is a short list of some advocates of eugenics; Alexander Graham Bell, George Bernard Shaw H. G. Wells, Sidney Webb, William Beveridge, John Maynard Keynes, Margaret Sanger, Marie Stopes, Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, Emile Zola, John Harvey Kellogg, Winston Churchill, Linus Pauling, Sidney Webb, Sir Francis Galton, Charles B. Davenport, Futurist Barbara Marx Hubbard (who wanted to create a Dept. of Peace)

Quotes by the Elite on Population Control, Eugenics and NWO implementation:

1. Dr. Henry Kissinger New York Times, Oct. 28, 1973 “The illegal, we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.”

2. Henry Kissinger “Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac,” and “The elderly are useless eaters”

3. Henry Kissinger “World population needs to be decreased by 50%”

4. Henry Kissinger "Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries”.

5. Henry Kissinger “Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government"

6. Henry Kissinger, 1978 “U.S. policy toward the third world should be one of depopulation”

7. David Rockefeller "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”

8. David Rockefeller:Memoirs 2002 Founder of the CFR. “We wield over American political and economical institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political structure, one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

9. Theodore Roosevelt “Society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind”

10. Mikhail Gorbachev “We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”

11. J. Cousteau, Explorer and UNESCO Courier “In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”

12. Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”

13. Dave Foreman, Sierra Club and co founder of Earth First! "I believe that human overpopulation is the fundamental problem on Earth Today” and, “We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox.”

14. David Foreman, co-founder of Earth First! "We must make this an insecure and inhospitable place for capitalists and their projects. We must reclaim the roads and plowed land, halt dam construction, tear down existing dams, free shackled rivers and return to wilderness millions of acres of presently settled land.

15. Dave Foreman, co-founder of Earth First! "My three main goals would be to reduce human population to about 100 million worldwide, destroy the industrial infrastructure and see wilderness, with it's full complement of species, returning throughout the world.

16. -Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, Killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviet Union. “The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control…. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.”
17. -Prince Phillip, Queen Elizabeth’s husband, Duke of Edinburgh, leader of the World Wildlife Fund “If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”

18. The Fairfield Osborne Lecture by HRH Prince Philip “If the world pollution situation is not critical at the moment, it is as certain as anything can be that the situation will become increasingly intolerable within a very short time. The situation can be controlled, and even reversed; but it demands cooperation on a scale and intensity beyond anything achieved so far.“

19. Preface to Down to Earth by HRH Prince Philip “I don’t claim to have any special interest in natural history, but as a boy I was made aware of the annual fluctuations in the number of game animals and the need to adjust the cull to the size of the surplus population.“

Ok how scary is it that these quotes are too many to fit in one post? Yikes

Lil
edit on 11/18/2014 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
(cont.)
19. Preface to Down to Earth by HRH Prince Philip “I don’t claim to have any special interest in natural history, but as a boy I was made aware of the annual fluctuations in the number of game animals and the need to adjust the cull to the size of the surplus population.“

20. -Bill Gates "The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

21. Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso about medical patients with serious illnesses. “You cannot sleep well when you think it’s all paid by the government. This won’t be solved unless you let them hurry up and die.”

22. Environmental activist Roger Martin. “On a finite planet, the optimum population providing the best quality of life for all, is clearly much smaller than the maximum, permitting bare survival. The more we are, the less for each; fewer people mean better lives.”

23. Alexander King, Bertrand Schneider – Founder and Secretary, respectively, The Club of Rome, The First Global Revolution, pgs 104-105, 1991 In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill…. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap of mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.

24. Prof Paul Ehrlich, The Population Bomb, p.135 The first task is population control at home. How do we go about it? Many of my colleagues feel that some sort of compulsory birth regulation would be necessary to achieve such control. One plan often mentioned involves the addition of temporary sterilants to water supplies or staple food. Doses of the antidote would be carefully rationed by the government to produce the desired population size.”
25. -David Brower, first Executive Director of the Sierra Club “Childbearing should be a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license. All potential parents should be required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.”

26. Maurice Strong, founder of the UN Environment Programme "Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?

27. Paul Ehrlich, Professor of Population Studies "A massive campaign must be launched to de-develop the United States. De-development means bringing our economic system into line with the realities of ecology and the world resource situation.

28. Michael Oppenheimer, Environmental Defense Fund "The only hope for the world is to make sure there is not another United States. We can't let other countries have the same number of cars, the amount of industrialization, we have in the US. We have to stop these Third World countries right where they are.

29. Professor Maurice King Global Sustainability requires the deliberate quest of poverty, reduced resource consumption and set levels of mortality control.

30. Amory Lovins, Rocky Mountain Institute Complex technology of any sort is an assault on human dignity. It would be little short of disastrous for us to discover a source of clean, cheap, abundant energy, because of what we might do with it.

31. Jeremy Rifkin, Greenhouse Crisis Foundation-The prospect of cheap fusion energy is the worst thing that could happen to the planet.

32. Prof Paul Ehrlich, Stanford University-Giving society cheap, abundant energy would be the equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun.

33. Sir James Lovelock, BBC Interview-The big threat to the planet is people: there are too many, doing too well economically and burning too much oil.

34. Maurice Strong, Rio Earth SummitCurrent lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class - involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, air-conditioning, and suburban housing - are not sustainable.

35. Michael Fox, vice-president of The Humane Society-Mankind is the most dangerous, destructive, selfish and unethical animal on the earth.

36. Prof. Paul Ehrlich, The Population Bomb-A cancer is an uncontrolled multiplication of cells, the population explosion is an uncontrolled multiplication of people. We must shift our efforts from the treatment of the symptoms to the cutting out of the cancer. The operation will demand many apparently brutal and heartless decisions.

37. United Nations, Global Biodiversity Assessment-A reasonable estimate for an industrialized world society at the present North American material standard of living would be 1 billion. At the more frugal European standard of living, 2 to 3 billion would be possible.

38. John Davis, editor of Earth First! Journal-I suspect that eradicating small pox was wrong. It played an important part in balancing ecosystems.

39. Christopher Manes, Earth First!-The extinction of the human species may not only be inevitable but a good thing.

40. Timothy Wirth, President of the UN Foundation-We've got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and environmental policy.

41. Christine Stewart, fmr Canadian Minister of the Environment-No matter if the science of global warming is all phony, climate change provides the greatest opportunity to bring about justice and equality in the world.

42. Al Gore, Earth in the Balance-We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth.

43. UN Commission on Global Governance report-The concept of national sovereignty has been immutable, indeed a sacred principle of international relations. It is a principle which will yield only slowly and reluctantly to the new imperatives of global environmental cooperation.

44. Dr. Robert Muller, UN Assistant Secretary General-In my view, after fifty years of service in the United National system, I perceive the utmost urgency and absolute necessity for proper Earth government. There is no shadow of a doubt that the present political and economic systems are no longer appropriate and will lead to the end of life evolution on this planet. We must therefore absolutely and urgently look for new ways.

45. U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974 -'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’-
46. Margaret Sanger Founder of Planned Parenthood -"The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
47. Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people "...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born."

Make that too numerous for TWO posts..yeesh

Lil

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join